All Comments on 'Helicopter'

by BeBopper99

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

learn better english

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I liked your intro even before the story. Story was good too, but he was much to gentle with the would be rapist Remington. Did she divorce Robert, or just tell him what she did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fathers jobs are never over as long as we breathe

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Nope. Stopped reading when you said how wealthy he was. That’s just bullshit and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

To bad parents of today are the wotst parents in the history of parents, All these lazy entitled worthless little fucks are easily brainwashed little killerswith no skills and no respect

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True…but be ther for your child when he/she is growing up. Give them the correct examples and values…guide them when they are in their fledgling years … and let them live their lives as they want! If your guidance and example has been correct be assured that they will do the right thing…

Aimees actions show a poor upbringing

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Decent story. The part about rap was unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You think you avoided "LW stereotypical behavior"?

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 2 years ago

Nice tale. 5* from me. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wasted five minutes.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Is a BeBopper not down with the Boom Bap? Then again, probably shouldn't conflate the author's views with those of the character, even in such an opinionated piece.

BestOfAllWorldsBestOfAllWorldsover 2 years ago

I wish to point out that I rarely comment, but I do so here, to say, "Please, sir, I want more!"

I understand that this particular vignette is now closed, but you have a brilliant new setting which, like Todd172's The Shack series, has so much room for growth and exploration.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Good read look forward to more

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

Why was this story written? Here, let me beat the life out of you verbally. You're no good and your boyfriend is a louse. No, you can't see him again. He's in business hell on the other side of the world. Live a good life.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Very good thank you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Needed her confession(?) to her husband, and repercussions thereof.

OutFrontOutFrontover 2 years ago

Oh, goody! Another protagonist with wealth, power, elite military training who leverages all three to somehow overcome zero difficulties in beating down the bitch.

No plot. No conflict. No compelling characters. Typical of what this category has become. Total soup sandwich.

OutFrontOutFrontover 2 years ago

Oh, goody! Another protagonist with wealth, power, elite military training who leverages all three to somehow overcome zero difficulties in beating down the bitch.

No plot. No conflict. No compelling characters. Typical of what this category has become. Total soup sandwich.

OutFrontOutFrontover 2 years ago

Oh, goody! Another protagonist with wealth, power, elite military training who leverages all three to somehow overcome zero difficulties in beating down the bitch.

No plot. No conflict. No compelling characters. Typical of what this category has become. Total soup sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes this is fiction but every good writer writes about what they know and believe in. It is very brave to publicize your sympathies, support and ongoing promotion of the Nazi and the accompanying White supremacy ideologies and their cherished connections to you and your family. You have been measured and have come up lacking in major ways. Never to read another of your stories. Cc readers blog

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"First, rap is crap from my view point."

Nobody cares about your view point.

/

"I believe that rap crap was invented so that people with no musical talent whatsoever could become music stars."

I believe that you're ignorant. You don't have the faintest clue about music history, the roots of different genres, and why rap exists.

/

"Obviously, a sign of poor parenting. Just give me Classics anytime."

What's poor parenting got to do with music a person enjoys? Who are you to make that judgement? What are your credentials, aside from being a self-important bigot? People like you are the reason classics are viewed as snobbish by most people. Educated musicologists and classical musicians respect a wide variety of genres. What did rap music ever do to you? Did it run over your dog? Did it shoot your grandma? Don't listen to it if you don't like it, but stop bashing it.

/

"Do you remember Uncle Wolfgang?"

Isn't that a little too on-the-nose?

/

"This time Robert was in Brazil doing something with those stupid coffee beans."

Wow. That's really ignorant and glib. You clearly don't know anything about the history of coffee agriculture, especially in Brazil. For centuries, coffee has meant life or death to lots of people because of volatile socioeconomic circumstances. People have done whole PhDs on the history of coffee. If you knew anything about it, you might not dismiss it as 'those stupid coffee beans.'

/

"Now get the fuck off of our property, vous tete de merde!"

This is incorrect. You clearly don't speak any French. Here's a tip for you: swearing has different phrasing, lexical patterning and idioms within countries, states, regions and small communities. You can't just take the English phrase 'you little shit', use Google to translate it word-for-word into any language of choice, and pass it off as swearing. Languages don't work that way. If they did, translating texts wouldn't be a specialized field. Nobody (and I mean NOBODY) in France or any French-speaking country would ever say 'vous tete de merde.' It's laughable to even imagine. The way a person from France would say it is "Toi petit merde" if they're talking to an adult and "petit merdeux" if it's to a child. It all differs by country and region. There are many ways people swear using the word 'shit.' A French speaker from Canada might say "T'es une osti de vidange." A French speaker from Haiti might say "Fout tone" or use the words "med" and "kaka." Languages do NOT work through word-for-word translation. Many times, certain words and phrases can't be directly translated. Let this be a lesson to you about Google Translate.

/

The rest of the story was generally poor. It was contrived, everything was 'told' instead of 'shown', and the macho chest-thumping violence was juvenile. The business things were glossed over and what was there wasn't even an accurate representation of real-life legalities.

/

I gave your story a richly-deserved 1* rating.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Way too far overboard. Not a character that I could like, and none to identify with. A load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The most hilarious part of this story was the introduction where the author says there will be no LW stereotypes, then reveals the MC is a highly trained mercenary. That's about as stereotypical LW as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what are the actions? Tell him of her affair or divorce the guy or what????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda dumb. Too over the top. Lack of context. Silly.

.

Barely 3 ***

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Interesting plot setup, refreshing in fact. I would have liked a more complete ending with better closure with husband. 4*

fanfanofanfanoover 2 years ago

gracias, tus dos historias me han entretenido.

GRACIAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok story, just not very interesting.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Excellent story!!!! 5+++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're not so good in french language than you think !

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Badly needs an ending. Anchorage, Alaska is not severe enough for drugging and attempted rape, nor is a nunnery. What about the poor husband? Unsatisfying, totally incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting Story. Strange but intersting

LVGirlLVGirlover 2 years ago

The possessive of “it” is its. The contraction of “it is” is it’s. There is no such word as its’. You can look is up.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

That was a unique, but enjoyable, story. Maybe the little girl will grow up, and maybe not. She was drugged the first time, but not the night in question. I especially liked spray painting the letter "A" on her dress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your French is as bad as your plot. A new high in pseudo-sophistication.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

What an interesting change of pace. Full marks

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Good story. This one needs a sequel way to many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I am very glad to learn "This story contains no cucks, man-crying, vomiting, running away, and other LW stereotypical behavior," sadly, there is the stereotypical bad-ass with all the shadowy bad-assery connections and training, which is fully as disappointing as the "vomiting," and etc. would have been.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Liked it. Something a little different. I really liked Papa. A man that doesn't take any shit even when it comes to his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This felt like a eighteenth century morality play. With a loving and controlling father watching his daughter make mistakes yet interceding before too much serious damage is done to her marriage and life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just_words, come on. Really? You are way better than that opinion and your stories are certainly far superior to this dreck. Contrary to the author's preface, this is a classic angry male LW story. The story has a male lead who is presented as being morally superior with infinite resources at his disposal OR has special training by which they can force the cheater into submission and enact whatever punishment they deem fit without question... check. It has the "skilled lothario" who is of course married and targets the wife despite the fact she is the boss' daughter... check. You have the terribly lonely wife who loves and respects her husband terribly but is apparently the poor victim of Martian Optical Pump technology which renders women who appear in loving wives stories unable to resist sexual advances. They become incapable of rational behavior, often engage in adulterous acts in public and are never able to grasp the short and long term ramifications of their actions.... check. Lastly, the wife is blackmailed after being possibly assaulted but she gets decked out ready for an evening of unintoxicated cheating because that is how women act after being roofied.... check.

This story is a dumpster full of rotting meat and feces on fire. Meaning it's usual fare for the he-man women haters club on here. --- starsong1977

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

At least you put in the effort to write something different than what we usually get here.

I was having a hard time sticking with it though especially when O hit this line "He told me that I was unmarried if my husband was not around."

That was so patently stupid, I just stuck with it to see where it went.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 2 years ago

I fee your HELICOPTER crashed and burned. two stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A son is a son,

Until he takes a wife.

A daughter is a daughter,

for all of her life.

Not original to me.

RSKY

mobydick2019mobydick2019over 2 years ago

Okay. So let me say my first impression

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretentious. Uninteresting. Unlikable characters. No actual story.

Okay. So my first impression after reading this was - a 16 year old edgy teenager high on hormones wrote this but somehow there is a tonality of the angst of a dried up 40 something there too. First things first, you literally googled french conversions of english phrases and wrote them word by word. Second, your opinionated protagonist comes across as too pretentious. Last, this piece is sure isn't 'literature' and there is no way it's 'erotic'.

This could be in its own category of "written by a man child with an ego larger than his brain".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was absolute shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An aristocratic, well educated slut is still a slut. She'll continue to be one no matter how long she spends in France. C'est la vie.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Ok, I guess the super rich will always have ten fold the options of regular people. Helicopter parents can teach kids that mommy and daddy will always save them, but the tough love may reinforce the consequences of the daughter’s stupid self-indulgence.

Good read, language is a bit stuffy, but I assume that was by design.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - I hate this mess.

I could not get past the first paragraph.

I won't waste my time reading any more of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🤔🥱

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Preposterous. And foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her father expects his whore daughter to do the honorable thing? Why? She'll be fucking the nuns and the priest before the end of the month. Time to release her husband from a bad marriage to a dysfunctional woman and let them both go on to find what they want from life. Write that sequel.

Thanks for the effort.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A bit silly and over the top. What she did would consign her to oblivion in the families eyes.

She is finished4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don’t write anything else. Really, really awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your appreciation of Nazi’s who perpetrated the worlds worst Genocide is both alarming and disgusting. From your words the conclusion is obvious that this French family are German sympathizers. Want to buy a French WWII rifle? Never been fired and only dropped once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was terrible holy shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The the whore out.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

This is what a family does, take care of their own. With good behavior she may get out of the convent before 30.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boy! So much money and power and..and...it's sooo sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Moneyed people lead different lives. Europe is full of families that fought for and against the Allies and have since led exemplary lives. This was a loving father protecting his daughter for reasons we non billionaires can only think to understand. Personally, I enjoyed it, which is why I read Literotica.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Good one.

There could be a sequel - Atonement

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

I'll wait for Part 2 for scoring. Too much was left undone and unsaid in Part 1.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You know, so many of these stories start out as so very macho and intend to portray the man as "alpha." And yet, I cannot think of something more beta, fag, pussy than writing a ridiculous fairy tale about some betrayed husband seeking to destroy a cheating woman and her fuck buddy.

Now, I know all of you so called tough guys think that's wrong but let me ask you beta fags a question or two. Do alpha males let their emotions rule their behavior? Do they get so emotionally attached to a woman that they would lash violently (or wish to in this case) or would they just move on feeling that the cheater wasn't worth his time or attention? I don't suggest that an "alpha male" has no feelings of hurt. I do suggest that he wouldn't react like a fucking baby who is forced to share his toys. He would get another.

So, listen you basement dwelling fat fucks with your big bellies and stained t-shirts; no one owes you shit. You chose to marry a selfish cunt. Get over it. Go work out and eat healthier to lose some weight. Stop acting like entitled bitches (like your wife) Stop acting all big and tough because we all know you aren't.

Stop pretending you are all alpha and masculine. Everything about you and these stories screams, I am a giant fucking pussy ass bitch.

Dumb ass losers

WillowghbyWillowghby6 months ago
Contrast:

In the story, the elite Frog popped the miscreant on the nose and sent him to Anchorage (why not Nome or North Slope or Siberia?).

In the base, normal world, cousin Guido would have simply nutted the bastard.

Which would YOU find more satisfying?

Thanks to BeBop for a fresh cut on LW stories.

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I discovered you in some ridiculous comments you left for other writers. Man, you should keep you Neanderthal thoughts to yourself. Your writing is pitiful

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle2 months ago

Five stars. Another home run.

NickTeeNickTee2 months ago

I think you'll find that the world does not equate the French with the warrior class. Mostly they're known for capitulating and then working with the enemy agsinst their own people... Other than that, the rest was a silly fantasy

Hardday1953Hardday19532 months ago

NickTee, you are a silly boy. In the spiritual world, there are souls unless you feel you are soulless. Are you a warrior for Christ or a child of the devil? Please make a choice that is your right, but you cannot say now; no one ever threw it back in your face. I hope the best for you, your fate lies within your hands.

Now dear author, excellent story makes one think such as NickTee. PS the French King along with the Pope betrayed the Templars. Within the year 1307 the King of France died a younger man along with the Pope. The King's line died with him less his queen. Fate or accident NickTee you judge for yourself.

xtc5xtc52 months ago

I really enjoy your style.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dude, you suck the big one. Your stories are crap and you have the balls to put down better writers. And now THIS about a frog who is also a Nazi collaborator... What is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not entertaining at all. Some rich slut is pawned off on some nun to be taught the ways of a mature world and how to keep her marriage vows. What could go wrong?

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Tough love for the daughter. Perfect reception for Remington.

MobinMobin2 months ago

Nick tee ever heard of the French foreign legion?

NickTeeNickTee2 months ago

@Mobin I have only half of them are French. I've met quite a few. They've seen far less action than they'd lead you to believe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous