Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my good foot and kicked her in the side of the head. With her laying still, I noticed the silence for the first time. Followed by a series of footsteps and all three shriekers with Barb leaped into the clearing and raced towards me.

"Ryan!" Barb called, practically leaping from Zena's shoulders onto the ground.

She raced towards me, already pulling the healing spray, alongside another small bottle. She slid to a stop, ignoring the unconscious woman beside me. Before I could move, she grabbed me and yanked my head back, before tipping the contents of the small bottle into my mouth. It was horribly bitter and burned like chili oil, but she slapped her hand over my mouth.

"Drink!" She snapped.

After a few moments, I swallowed and she released me as I gagged. In my distraction, she shoved me over onto my side as she examined my shoulder. Without warning, she yanked the arrow out in one pull. I yelped in pain, but she ignored me as she sprayed my wound with the healing spray.

"If you spray it inside, it heals better," I groaned.

"That's what the potion is for. The spray is just to close the wound, this stuff's expensive."

"Lillian?"

"Yup, she's been busy today. Claire got her a set of equipment and she's spent all morning brewing. I stopped for lunch and she handed me a couple of healing potions. They're nasty, but they work."

I groaned, still feeling a little sick, "Nasty is certainly the word."

Barb grinned, "This one in your leg, it's deep enough, it's gone between the bones."

I groaned, "it's gonna be easier to push, isn't it?"

Barb just took a deep breath. I didn't get a chance to brace or anything. I expected a good old countdown, but she just went for it. Slamming the back of the arrow with the base of the healing spray, I screamed out as the arrow punctured my skin, sticking out a full inch.

"Zena, bite off the end, and then pull it through," Barb said.

I was still groggy from the pain, when I felt the snap of the wood from Zena's bite. A moment later, I groaned as the rest of the arrow was quickly yanked through. A moment later, a large beak came into view and I reached up, stroking it gently.

"Good girl," I told her.

No matter how I felt about it, she'd done the right thing. But their reactions to me being hurt were kinda intense. The soft hiss of the healing spray closed the wound on both sides and the ache started to reduce. Testing my arm, I was able to sit myself back up and gave Barb a smile.

"Thanks, how'd you find me?"

Barb just gestured at Sarge. "He showed up, squawking and pacing, refusing orders and covered in blood. You're gonna have your hands full when you get back, when Claire found out... It wasn't pretty."

"Fuck," I sighed.

Barb nodded, "It was actually Corrine that spotted you. She went up to the watchtower. She spotted you a while back, but wasn't sure it was you at first, so we were waiting to see. Then all of a sudden, Sneaky started running, Sarge took off after her and I followed them both."

I smiled and looked up at the three birds looking down at me. "Good birds, I'm so proud of you!" All three suddenly shifted and ruffled themselves, preening after the praise.

"You good to start moving?"

I stretched my leg and nodded, "Give me a hand up, just in case."

Barb smiled and took my hand and with a small grunt, I was upright. Testing my weight on my leg, it held firm, if a bit on the weak side. But I figured it would do. It had only been a couple of minutes since I'd taken the potion.

"Here."

I turned and saw the offered waterskin. I smiled, "Thanks," and took a long drink.

Satisfied, I nodded back towards the scene of the fight. There were body parts everywhere. The shriekers hadn't just killed them, they'd torn them apart. Considering the amount of blood everywhere, the tearing part happened while they were still alive.

"We should collect them, huh?" Barb said.

I nodded, "I'll grab one and get some clothes and... I'm guessing Sarge didn't bring back my glaive?" Barb shook her head.

The woman I'd kicked unconscious groaned and twitched slightly. Barb and I glanced at one another, before I nodded.

Twenty minutes later, I patted Sarge on the shoulder and he squatted on the ground so I could dismount. The moment I was on solid ground I was hit by a truck... Not literally, but Claire had one hell of a tackle.

"DON'T DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!" She half-screamed, half-cried into my chest.

I just pulled her up and into my arms, where I held her as she cried. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen, but I made it back. I made it back to you and the others. I love you." I heard a soft gasp, and turned my head to see Polly, Maiya, Corrine and Henrietta. They were all crying and Polly was visibly shaking as she clutched her face. "I love you," I repeated. "All of you."

Claire sat up, and helped me sit up, so the others could crowd around. I hugged and kissed each of them, telling them I loved them after each kiss. The final lady was Henrietta, who nervously pressed herself against me.

"Even me?" She asked.

I looked into her eyes and smiled as I gave her the same kiss I'd given the others. "I love you, Henrietta. Don't ever forget it, no matter what."

She stared at me for a few moments, before the dam broke and she leaned into my shoulder, sobbing quietly. Claire pecked my lips and shifted to stand. The others helped Henrietta get up and I stood beside her as she came back into my arms.

"Go take a shower, I'll get Sarge scrubbed down," Claire said.

I nodded and started leading Henrietta towards the apartments. I spotted a few faces, people nodded their greeting, but kept their distance. It must be common knowledge what had happened to me, because they all looked slightly relieved that I was back. By the time we got to the stairs, Henrietta wasn't crying any more. But she still clung to me tightly until we got into the bathroom.

Stepping inside the room, she gently pulled away and looked nervous. "Ryan, do... Do you want to shower together, or separate?"

I tried to gauge her level of comfort and couldn't come up with a clear answer, so I went for a middle ground. "I want you to be comfortable," I said. "I'm going to use the cubicle at the end. You're welcome to join me, or use one of the others. I don't want to push you."

Henrietta smiled widely and darted down the hall, taking the second to last cubicle. I sighed and followed behind. Stepping into the cubicle, I de-summoned my clothes and put them neatly on the floor. Moving under the showerhead, I flicked the lever and groaned at the sudden shot of cold water that hit me. Unlike yesterday, I left it on, cooling my body from the day's exertion. As I stepped out of the spray and reached for the lever to warm the water, I heard a soft knock.

Turning, I figured it was Claire or one of the others coming to join me, but as I opened the door, there stood a wet, naked and heavily blushing Henrietta. Without a word, she stepped inside the cubicle, but before I could close the door, she flicked open the cover for the gloryhole and left as quickly as she arrived. I just pulled the door closed again and moved back to the hole. I gave the water lever a flick, getting the temperature up a little, as a small finger extended through the hole. It made a 'come hither' motion before retracting. As if that wasn't the most obvious invitation I'd ever seen.

Bending, I took a peek through the hole, and I could see a woman's crotch. My dick hardened immediately as I stared at the sparse pubic hair she had. It was dark in colour, but not overly thick, framing her labia in a pleasant fashion. Standing, I grinned as I slipped my cock through the hole. For a moment, I thought something was wrong, as nothing happened. But a single, tentative finger stroked down the side of my cock. The single stroke turned into a loose grab and soon I was receiving the most erotic, beginners hand job in the world. Henrietta clearly wasn't very experienced with what she was doing, but that just made me want her more. Her innocence was an aphrodisiac that I hoped never stopped. She added a bit of soap and rolled my cock in her hands, getting it clean, before rinsing it off with the water from the shower head.

I groaned as I felt a soft lick over the head of my cock. Henrietta obviously didn't mind it, as she licked again. Her soft hands rubbed the base of my cock gently as she delicately licked on the head of my cock like a lollipop. For such a strange blowjob, it certainly did the trick. Unable to hold back, my cock twitched and I orgasmed. The first rope of cum must have hit her in the face as she squeaked in shock. But the second squeak came from me as she clumsily stuffed my cock into her mouth and sucked on it firmly. I could feel the soft pressure of her teeth, clearly not knowing what she was doing, but she swirled her tongue over the head and I shuddered as she sucked down my cum.

Her lips pulled tightly around my shaft as she slowly retracted and I groaned at the sensation. I was still leaning against the wall, hoping she'd come back when I heard the soft knock again. Slowly pulling my cock out of the hole, I turned and walked a little slowly to the door, before pulling it open. Henrietta was standing there, blushing furiously. She opened her mouth, showing me my cum pooled on her tongue. She closed her mouth, swallowed and then poked her tongue out, showing me what she'd done. I was about to grab her and return the favour, when she scurried back into her cubicle. I watched her close the door, before spotting Corrine and Polly scrubbing down Claire's front and back in the co-ed section of the shower. With a small groan, I closed the door and tried to ignore the fact my cock was hard again. Turning back into the shower, I made it colder again while I scrubbed myself down with soap. I started with my hair and enjoyed the feeling of the grit being removed. Then I worked my way down, scrubbing off the dried blood and checking my wounds, which now sported old looking scars. As I bent to scrub my legs, I spotted that finger again coming out of the hole. As It vanished, I stood and lined myself up, before feeding it through. Only... This time I felt her labia part over the head of my cock. The sudden sensation of her wet pussy made me pause, but she pushed herself back into the wall trying to get more of me. I had no idea how experienced she was and I definitely didn't want to hurt her, so I slowly inched my way forward, matching her reverse thrusts with my own. She was tight, hot and slippery as we fucked through the hole.

I was getting close, when she pushed herself back against the wall hard. I heard her squeal, before her pussy muscles started spasming. I managed three more thrusts before I released inside her, pumping her full of my cum for the second time this evening. As her contracting muscles came to a stop, she eased herself off my cock, and started washing it for me. I smiled at the sensation and felt a small kiss placed on the head, telling me she was done. Pulling it away, I rinsed the last of the soap off my legs and turned the shower off. Grabbing a towel, I got myself dry and redressed in my mostly clean pants. Not worrying about the rest of my clothing, I stepped out of the shower with Henrietta a moment behind me. The moment we locked eyes, she blushed furiously, but as I held out my hand she took it.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"What on earth for?"

She bit her lip and sighed, "Tonight was supposed to be romantic. But I remembered what the others did last night and I got all fluttery."

"So?" I asked, leading her to the exit.

"I... We already did it... We made love and it was good, but."

I pulled her around into a gentle kiss, silencing her immediately. When I pulled away, she bit her lip, which just made her all the more adorable. "What we just did, was fuck. It was fun and sometimes a good fuck is perfect. But now I'm going to take you back to the room, lay you in bed and hold you as we make love."

Henrietta blushed furiously, before spinning on the spot and practically dragging me into the room. The moment she stepped inside, her clothes vanished into a heap on the floor as she dragged me towards the bed. I de-summoned my own pants and left them in a heap, just before she pulled me onto the mattress beside herself. With us both on the bed, she shuffled up to lay on the pillows and nervously turned to watch me. I smiled, taking in her beauty, her soft curves, her shy expression. Reaching up, I touched her knee and she parted her legs allowing me to see her dripping pussy. Half of the wet mess I could see was her, the other half was me and my cock hardened thinking about doing it again.

Shifting over, I moved between her legs. Henrietta looked nervous as I got into position, but I didn't just thrust inside her. I moved up until we were face to face and pushed my arms beneath her. She blushed again as I lifted her slightly to press her into my chest without laying directly on top of her. With one arm around her waist and one hand holding the back of her head, Henrietta smiled softly. I shifted my hips into position, making her bite her lip, but I put a stop to that immediately by kissing her. I kept it slow, passionate and filled with as much love as I could muster. And only then did I push inside her.

Henrietta moaned softly into my mouth as I drove myself to the balls in a single thrust. She was hot, slick and still very ready from our shower fuck. But this wasn't going to be a rough fuck session. I held her gently as her legs opened wider, before her ankles wrapped around my waist. With her legs holding me inside her and my arms holding her against my chest, I gently rocked myself back and forth, grinding my pubic bone into her clit. Her soft moans as we kissed spurred me on, but I only increased my pace slightly. As I pushed inside, I made sure to roll my hips, stimulating her clitoris for just a fraction of a second longer. Soon, her legs trembled and her breaths hitched with each thrust.

"Ryan, I'm gonna cum," she hissed through her teeth.

"Do it," I whispered. "Cum for me. I want you to."

She stared into my eyes as I thrust into her one more time. As my crotch rubbed against her clit, her expression twisted. Desperate to keep eye contact, she grit her teeth as she tensed her shoulders, gripping me tightly. I ignored the feeling of her pussy muscles milking my length and continued making love to her right through her orgasm. After cumming twice earlier, I was in better control of myself. Not that this entire situation wasn't the most erotic vanilla sex I'd ever experienced.

"Your turn," she whimpered.

"Nearly", I leaned down to kiss her softly.

She kissed hard, squeezing me with her legs as I slowly drove myself in and out of her. "Please cum in me again," she whispered.

Tightening my grip on her, I held her firmly against my body, before pressing my lips to her own. She tasted heavenly, even as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She squeaked softly at the intrusion, but sucked gently on my tongue. Her legs began to quiver and her hips bucked up into me, right as I started cumming for the third time this evening. The moment I did, Henrietta started shaking as her pussy muscles clenched tightly over my spasming cock. The added stimulation only milked my pleasure as I rested inside her.

As our lips separated, I frowned, seeing tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Henrietta slowly nodded her head, "I..."

"It's okay," I told her, kissing her again.

Henrietta smiled, even as more tears rolled down her cheeks. "I know, I... I just feel... So happy."

This time I smiled. We kissed for a few minutes while I remained somewhat firm inside her. I'd have thought after three orgasms, I'd be spent, but the little guy sure thought he had the oomph for a fourth if I pushed him.

"Ryan?"

"Yes, my wife?"

She smiled as a fresh batch of tears rolled down her cheeks, "Ryan, I know I have to share you with the others, and I don't regret that. But... Can we do this again sometime?"

"Of course," I whispered, kissing her again. "If you're ever feeling neglected, please tell me. I want you to be happy."

Henrietta smiled and nodded her head.

"That was fucking hot," Corrine said.

Chapter Thirteen

Henrietta blushed and cuddled into my side, as my wives moved to join us on the bed. Although she seemed slightly embarrassed, her grip on me was possessive.

"Sorry Henny," Claire said softly. "I wouldn't have interrupted, but there's a badly wounded woman groaning in the stable where Barb dumped her."

She nodded, before turning her head up so I could kiss her again, "Can we cuddle tonight, please?"

"Sure thing," I smiled at her. "But this is important."

Nodding, Henrietta got up. Polly handed her a set of fresh clothes with a smile, while Claire brough me a fresh set herself. Corrine was chewing her lip, while staring at me, even as I covered myself by dressing.

"That's our rapist woman that Sarge got to eat in the shopping centre," I said as we strode out of the room. "She was leading the charge when I was attacked yesterday."

"What happened anyway?" Claire asked as we headed for the door.

I sighed, "We have some enemies. People who don't like... Well... Me." I pushed the door open and let my ladies out of the room, before closing it behind us. "I went and saw Brian first thing in the morning. They were attacked by whatever came in the night, but managed to hold them off. I was on my way back, when I was ambushed. Some fucker stepped out of cover with a crossbow and hit me in the lung." Claire and the others paused, before crowding around, making me smile at their concern. "Sarge took off, but I was dying... And that's when I decided I needed to do everything in my power to get home and tell each of you how much I loved you. Only thing I could think of was having Sarge kill me before I died from the arrow in my chest."

"That's why Sarge was bloody around his mouth when he got back," Corrine said. "He showed up, clearly agitated, pacing around, not following orders and without you."

"We all thought something bad had happened," Polly said softly. "We were so scared you were gone."

I nodded and paused to hug and kiss each one. Even Maiya accepted my gentle touch without complaint. "Either way, when I woke up, Edith wasn't happy with me."

"I'm still not," Edith chimed in, loud enough for my wives to hear, considering their smiles.

"We spoke for a bit, and she told me I was being sent back. When I did, it was just like the first day, just without the shrieker. I was a few hours out, past the building where we stayed that first night."

"Where did that second group come from?" Claire asked.

"They started following me before noon," I sighed. "Thought they'd leave me alone, but they had the idea of following me to see where I went. When they started getting close, I ran, so they started shooting. Got me a few times and I collapsed, started talking about wanting to find more women to rape. Then the shriekers caught up and Barb helped me heal."

"I saw you go down," Corrine said softly. "I wasn't sure it was you until I saw Sarge run off with Sneaky behind him."

"It's fine," I told her, giving her shoulder a quick squeeze as we stepped into the stables.

"So what did you bring her back for?" Claire asked, as we approached the moaning woman on the ground.

"One of them mentioned he'd already caught someone. I want to know where."

"Fuck you!" She snapped.

My wives parted as I stepped up and looked at her. She wasn't unattractive in a conventional sense. But the expression on her face, combined with the dirt made her unpleasant to look at.

1...1617181920...22