Hell Hath No Fury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ArrrRRRrrRRrRRrrRRghHhhh," he screamed as his body quivered uncontrollably. The blonde stunner merely smirked at him as she continued to twirl her hair, blade vibrating against her delicate neck.

"Need some help with that?" she asked, sweetly.

"NnnnNnnNnnnNn..." he tried to stop his embarrassing speech.

"It's okay. Here, let me."

She gripped his deadly sword with two fingers, ignoring the searing enchantment he had put on it. Holding the blade still, she absorbed the vibrations. The sudden change in motion was too much for Demon King Abbadon to handle. He lost his grip, flopping unceremoniously to the ground as his large form continued to shudder.

She dropped his weapon directly in front of him. The enchanted blade sank through the earth, carving through it so neatly and cleanly that it didn't even make a sound. It only stopped its descent through terra firma when the hilt hit the ground.

A slowly recovering Abbadon grabbed and pulled the sword out, carving another trench in the earth as he did so. Climbing back unsteadily onto his hooves, he growled as he prepared to launch another attack. His first one had connected, and he had done more damage to himself than her!

For the first time, his arrogance began to wane. As he struggled to control his body, he began to fear that this marvelous creature might actually be on his level! No... no, that couldn't be. There was no way. He had tried to brute force his last attack. If he applied his technical mastery and intellect, she wouldn't be able to withstand his next strike.

She was bending her neck, stretching it and massaging herself, her own fingers denting her smooth skin--something that his magically charged sword had failed to accomplish.

"Can you do it a little harder?" she asked. "I've got this crick I've been trying to work out..."

He considered a feint but discarded it, since she had never made any motion to parry any attacks. Instead, he thrust directly at her face, but willed his magical weapon to change shape at the last second, turning from a wide blade to a thin, long rapier. The attack would catch anyone off guard as its stabbing range increased dramatically. With Abbadon's precise control, he landed a deadly cross lunge directly on her right eye.

So strong was his combination of thrust and magic that it blew her lustrous blonde hair back from the tiny point of impact. He expected to see a bloody socket where her brilliant blue iris had been... but no. She just looked back at him. With a little wink, she scratched his weapon's tip along more of her eye, before flicking it away entirely with just her eyelid!

"Uh, I said to do my neck. You can't even properly please a woman," she tutted.

Abaddon suppressed his shock at her resilience. He hadn't overextended his attack this time. In one fluid motion, he whipped his blade back to its normal form and brought it up right between her legs, embedding it firmly between her beautiful pink pussy lips. Her hair flipped straight up from the incredible velocity of his swing.

"Ooh!" she cooed as her folds gripped the blade and refused to let go. "Trying to prove me wrong, hmm? But you know, you can't just go for it. Foreplay is important."

Abbadon tried to extract his sword, but he couldn't budge it at all! His opponent had her eyes closed and was now kneading her firm breasts and flicking her nipples, while grinding her nether lips on his blade!

"This... is... impossible!!" he grunted as he fought for and lost control of his precious blade. It began to bend and melt from her thrusting and grinding.

"Not very sturdy for a toy though, is it..." she moaned.

Abbadon roared in frustration as he began to panic at her invulnerability.

He released the remains of his sword, which was actively being deformed the pulchritudinous blonde's indecent display. He still had not accessed the full extent of his powers, and she would submit to him!

Without having to channel his magic through a foreign object, he was able to empower his own body with the flow of his charged demonic blood. The natural conduit meant more efficiency, more speed, more power. He hadn't done this in a long time; his body swelled, arms bulging, legs thick as tree trunks. Abbadon roared in delight as he grew taller, towering over the mysterious blonde. He'd forgotten how good this felt! He would crush this insubordinate whelp!

"Ooh, what a big demon man!" She admired him with a husky moan as she shoved the remains of the sword inside herself and wiggled. "Why don't you show me what that strong, manly body can do to little old me?"

He began to pelt her lovely face with blazing combinations, straight jabs, uppercuts to her chin, hooks across her cheeks, all with fire burning through his thick veins. She didn't budge an inch, her insolent smirk a permanent fixture of her beautiful visage. He placed both hands behind her head, trying to bring her face down into his rising knee, but still she remained rooted in place.

"Oh, are you trying to do this?" she asked, amidst his hail of blows.

She leaned forward, bringing her vulnerable chin down as a target. Abbadon smashed his knee into it, his unearthly powerful bones shattering as they made vicious contact.

"Oops!" she covered her mouth coquettishly. "Was I too rough, baby?"

Abbadon roared as he staggered backward. His broken knee stitched itself back together painfully. Refusing to be beaten and desperate to try anything, he lunged forward and attempted to tackle her.

"Wooooof!" Abbadon involuntarily cried out as he got the wind knocked out of him. His massive bulk crashed ineffectively against her slender body, which remained upright.

"Oh, you must really like me!" she chirped, leaning backwards to freely fall onto the floor. Abbadon fell on top of her.

Straddling her waist with his thick legs, he continued to pound her torso and face with his fists and elbows. He poured everything he had into it, his swollen muscles pumping and feeling fatigue. Finally, he could feel her body ragdoll beneath him as he pounded her. Yes! His demonic member engorged with excitement as the thrill of defeating such a powerful opponent stoked his desire.

He ceased his attacks to let the dust settle and view his latest conquest. But her body continued to thrust, even in stillness. She had been grinding her pelvis into his rhythmically in time with his attacks! And she wasn't stopping! His member grew even harder, leaking his salty fluid as she continued to manipulate his turgid rod with her intimacy and etched abs.

"So not only are you weak," she whispered breathily at him, "you're also quick to finish. How long can you withstand my humping, I wonder?"

He tried to steel himself against her rubbing, but every passing moment he grew harder, every stroke of her lithe body bringing him closer to the edge. He knew it was a losing battle. He grew even harder, his loins burning with desperate urgency. The sound of her melodious laughter only stoked his desire further, sending shivers of need down his spine.

He surrendered, climbing off of her on unsteady knees before she could finish him. Wobbling backwards, he crawled out of the crater that he had buried them both in. Looking at his engorged, wet cock, he resisted the urge to finish what she had so easily started.

She stood up and sashayed forward, hands on hips, emphasizing her marvelous figure. She was not tall, but in that moment, she towered over him, an unstoppable, untouchable, undeniably beautiful force of nature.

"So that's it? This is all Demon King Abbadon can muster? This is your full power?" she sneered.

"NOOOOOOO!" he cried out in desperation. He would not be defeated! There was one thing left, one final effort that he had not risked in a long time ever since he had grown so powerful. He had not needed to, until now.

He closed his eyes and uttered a quick chant. The gates of Hell opened behind him, brimstone and lava visibly erupting through the open portal.

"I will show you my TRUE power! Challenge me, if you dare..."

He expected to see an expression of fear, or perhaps shock. But he got something else entirely. For the first time, she showed genuine emotion. Her eyes blazed with anticipation, and she licked her lips hungrily. Before he could react, the unbreakable blonde bolted forward at speed beyond even his own, clotheslining and carrying him with a single arm. He could not resist. She pushed them both into Hell as the portal winked shut behind them.

Abbadon glowed with power as his native Hell fueled his strength. Even his new adversary's power was flowing into him. What a fool! If he added her incredible durability to his own power and speed, she wouldn't stand a chance!

His overly masculine form diminished in size even as he absorbed the hellish energies. Her power seemed to allow his body to hold more power density, giving him even more agility to maneuver his now tighter, fluid body. He growled in delight as his eyes followed that tendril of white energy she was emitting.

To his shock, she was lying on the floor, masturbating freely. The tendril that he was absorbing led directly to her innermost core!

The vulgar blonde ignored him as she continued to finger her folds, tracing her pink wetness with her fingers and rubbing her delectable clit. She was moaning something. He could barely hear it, but it sounded something like, "Yes! Yes! I'm finally here!" in between her mewls and whimpering.

Abbadon wasn't done leeching her energy, but he wasn't going to miss this opportunity to teach her what she was dealing with now. He conjured a lava demon, twenty stories tall. It roared as it came to life, then brought its obsidian foot crashing down on her.

Its single toe was larger than her entire body. Abbadon watched as she ignored the threat entirely, body arching in pleasure as her ecstatic moans crescendoed. He snorted in contempt.

The lava spawn's foot made contact, causing a gigantic hellquake. Geysers of lava spewed violently from the newfound cracks. He felt an even stronger flow of energy from her body into his. Abbadon smiled. She must have been rather severely wounded to release such a prolific quantity of her power.

To his shock, the lava golem screamed in pain. Its black, obsidian foot cracked and broke into several large pieces as its molten body seeped through, unable to hold its form any longer. It melted onto this blonde woman, smothering and washing over her until the lava waves subsided. There she lay, absolutely pristine, hips bucking, body spasming, splashing in the liquid magma around her. Her fingers carved grooves into the brimstone while she screamed in ecstasy as she flooded him with more power through her orgasm.

Abbadon laughed as his body consumed what she was offering. He was finding it easier to drain her as time passed. Her indecency would be her downfall.

Finally, she stood up to confront him, nectar still dripping down her thighs.

"You finally took the bait, o mighty Demon King," she smiled sinisterly. "I've been waiting for this for a long time."

"And what is that, whelp?" he snarled in pleasure as he drank even more of her delicious power.

"From what I understand, if I defeat you here, then this realm is mine. And from here, I can open my own portals to other worlds..."

"Ha! Defeat me? If you hadn't noticed, little one, your power is becoming a part of my own now. I may have underestimated you in your realm, but now I shall use your own energy against you! And what energy it is!" His body simultaneously grew stronger, resilient, yet more compact.

She smiled at him and blew him a little kiss. "Go ahead. I'll give you one free try."

"Very well." He brought his fists together, punching harder than he ever had in his millenia of living. Thanks to his newfound durability, he felt no pain at all from his spectacular display of force, unlocking a new power for him. His gesture conjured a singularity behind her; a tiny black hole whose event horizon nobody could escape. And she was caught in it.

Spacetime bent around that invisible point, sucking and swirling all matter into it. But she stayed completely still, even as her footing snapped and flew into the black hole behind her.

"No... how..." Abbadon whispered as she simply hovered there.

"Was that really your best shot? Well, I guess your realm belongs to me now." She began to walk toward him in midair.

With wild-eyed panic, Abbadon began to conjure another singularity, one big enough to suck in this whole dimension. He wouldn't surrender it to her! It would all crumble to dust before he gave it up!

But just like that, she was upon him, both of his meaty fists in her delicate hands. She pulled them apart, causing his bones to creak as he tried to resist.

"There, there, now. How long have you ruled this realm? Like, one thousand years? Don't you think that's long enough?"

"I have ruled... for millenia...!" he uttered through gritted teeth.

"Oh wow, you're old! I'm only 22," she giggled. "How does it feel to lose everything you have to a young girl like me?"

Abbadon didn't answer. He focused further on siphoning her power. Surely the tides would turn once he passed a tipping point.

"Yes, that's right, you like my power, don't you? It makes sense, considering how pathetic yours is." She pressed her luscious, supple skin against him and rubbed. His chest caved inward as she fondled him with nothing but her ample bosom. "Have as much as you like," she whispered hotly in his face as she continued to stroke him with her body.

"Gnnnnnn!" he moaned as his eyes rolled up into the back of his head, both in pain and arousal. Every second, he was drinking in more of her, and yet, it didn't seem to weaken her at all! She was crushing him with just the swells of her chest!

She shifted both of his arms above his head, so that she could hold him with a single dainty hand.

"I could do this forever," she continued to whisper seductively to him. "And I think you know by now, that's not an exaggeration. You can't hurt me. I can't even feel your attacks. Do you agree? You could suck me up all you want, but you still wouldn't be able to harm me."

"No!" he cried out as he continued to try and drain her.

"But I don't feel like waiting forever. I want this realm now," she flicked her tongue against his ear, bruising that flesh of his as well. "And if you wanted to suck on my power, all you had to do was ask..."

She floated to the side and gripped his throbbing demon cock with her free hand. With a little twisting and pumping, she dragged her fingers over his wet cockhead, grinding and tugging him until he couldn't take it anymore. Snarling involuntarily, he ejaculated a thick, powerful stream of his semen. Along with it went a substantial portion of the power he had absorbed. The black hole disappeared from existence, all the swirling matter clattering noisily to the floor.

She cooed at the dense swirl of power that he had just expelled from his rigid tip. She dissipated it with a little puff of her breath. He gasped at the immense amount of power that she had just let drift away!

"That's so much... you...!" he gasped as she continued to massage his member.

"Oh, was that a lot? Your poor thing!" Her fingers cupped his firm balls, then gripped him at his base and stroked him violently to another orgasm. A much smaller plume of energy fired from his tip.

"Oops, so sorry, my King. Do you need more?" She spread her legs and flooded more essence into him whilst continuing her stroking. He felt as if his whole body would explode, unable to contain all of her beautiful, elegant, irresistible power. But just before he was about to overflow, she rubbed her nimble fingers over his erection, swirling her fingers across his slit with incredible speed and force. He jetted another thick stream of semen, losing even more power in the process.

"And I can do this forever too, but I suspect you can't, can you? But you can make it stop. Surrender everything to me, and I'll even let you live. You can spend another millenia as my slave. Doesn't that sound nice?"

She blew gently on his face. He gasped as her breath filled him to the bursting point once again.

He thrashed and twitched in her unbreakable embrace as she goaded another productive orgasm out of him with nothing but her skilled hand. His balls felt empty and ached horribly, but she continued to refill him and stroke him dry. His arms, his chest, his musculature all felt weak, and shrank with every new orgasm.

"I... I..." he moaned weakly.

"Yes?" She nibbled his earlobe and gripped him even harder, transferring her power directly through his enormous member. He thought he would really explode this time!

"Hnnnng!" he cried as spurted his salty heat just as quickly. "I surrender!!! Please stop filling and draining me! Take everything I have!"

"How kind of you," she smirked at her complete domination. "Just one more, for good measure."

The unbeatable beauty flipped around, spread her legs, and immediately speared herself over him. He felt the impossible grip of her tight folds not only squeezing him, but injecting a torrent of her power into his overworked, oversensitive member. His mouth opened involuntarily as a hoarse groan escaped his lips. He heard her laughter as her breasts crashed into his body with her sensual thrusting. His whole being throbbed and pulsed, her tsunami of power overflowing him and leaking out of his eyes, nose, mouth, and every last pore of his body.

The pleasure was too much. He emptied everything into her, shrinking and withering away with every pulse.

She immediately dismounted him to let him crumple to the floor. Smiling triumphantly, she felt the powers of Hell bend to her will upon his acquiescence.

"Thank you, my little slave," she beamed, flashing her gleaming teeth. Throughout this whole ordeal, she looked as fresh and unbesmirched as when she had started.

"Now, clean up this fucking mess. I want it spotless by the time I get back."

She snapped her fingers, causing a portal to open. Now it was time to really play.

12