Harlot Queen of Demons

Story Info
Unholy princess fucks her way to the demon throne.
12k words
4.67
17.6k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
664 Followers

Two contrasting figures were facing each other at the center of a large stone arena surrounded by a fully packed audience of all kinds of demons. At the first glance, one of the combatants was a beautiful silver-haired angel with a pair of astral wings while the other was a red hulking red brute with horns and claws. Though at the second glance, it was easy to notice how the angel also had a pair of red eyes and was surrounded by an unholy aura of crimson fire of her own making.

The audience was ecstatic and keenly followed every move the contestants made. There was even unusually little infighting and fucking among the crowd. And definitely not because the one with the angelic figure wore a white succubus leotard armor that did little to hide the shapes of her nubile body. But because the match in process was the last one among the contestants to become the next ruler of the Demon Nation of Vulkar.

Princess Xara had trained for this day ever since the passing of her father. She had even bought the best armor available that let her maintain her mobility. And it was clear her opponent had also honed his unnaturally muscular demonic body to its utmost perfection. His bare skin was resisting her magic almost as well as her wings were protecting her from physical hits.

But neither of the combatants had shown their full might so far even as the ground was filled with partially melted burn marks from Xara's attacks and cracks to the stone from Reaver Lord Korlab's strikes. Both of them were still content playing for the audience as Xara sent wide flashy blasts of red energy through the air and Korlab avoided them even as the unfocused attacks had no hope of damaging his thick magic resistant skin.

Even as the contestants were playing to gain the favor of the crowd, the real audience was the five dukes who formed the council to elect the next ruler. And because of that, Xara did not want to seem like a complete coward. So she stayed close to her opponent and only used her manifested wings for mobility and as an extra barrier.

Though the fight was definitely not entirely just for show, both of the fighters kept mixing attacks with a real chance to hurt the opponent among the more showmanship moves. Even as killing the opponent was not the primary goal of the contest, neither held back when they tried to either pierce the skin or smack the other into the floor.

"As fragile as an angel, not enough real blood in you to be a fighter, or the ruler," Korlab boomed after he had managed to land a strike that sent Xara rolling into the arena wall with a loud slam. It lifted a dust cloud from the stone just due to the impact strength while the crowd gave a louder cheer. They always seemed to side with the one who did the last great feat or insult.

"You have no room to brag, I barely felt a thing, just like the sex demons you need to pay to fuck," Xara shouted back when she flew out of the dust escorted by a cheer from the audience. Her perfect alabaster skin had not even reddened from the hit with the stone wall. In fact, the princess's slightly torn leotard armor seemed to have taken more damage than the exposed parts of her body.

"Pretty weird coming from a chaste angel who never fucks anybody in public, but don't worry, I will smack your tits all day," Korlab boomed a moment before a focused blast of crimson fire flashed across his body. There was seemingly no damage from it even as he stepped sideways to avoid a part of the blast. And he did not have the same issue with armor as his opponent as he wore none. So his bulged red muscles were fully on display while his cock was drawn into the protection of his demonic body.

Xara gave a glance down to see a small crack in her bodice but it was enough to force her to swallow. Just a few more hits like the last one and her breasts would be freed to be seen by the horde of demons around her. It might not have been that special to the mostly naked creatures but as a half-angel, the thought turned the princess's face redder than the last hit had.

"I guess a sterile limp dick has to get their amusement from somewhere," Xara shrugged and received a loud cheer from the audience that began chanting things about limp dicks. For a moment it looked like Korlab was about to just return the insult but as part of the crowd burst to laugh with a boom, his face twisted even more demonic than before.

"Time to lose," Korlab flared and his red body lunged forward with a visible air ripple. Xara immediately tried to flash to a side with a counterattack and managed to do so only for the ridiculously fast brute to dash after her.

Korlab's claws pierced through the red energy barrier that Zara erected like butter and she tried to lift into the air only to have her leg grabbed. The red brute used it to slam her down and before she was able to get up, his other hand pressed her head sideways to the ground. Her breasts were squeezed into the stone while her attempt to lift up was pushed down by the demon's full body weight

A violent torrent of red energy surged around Xara and her wings tried to cut the demon to pieces. But even as his muscles were distorted by the assault of hostile energy, his body stayed intact. And every second the violent outburst of magic did not harm Korlab, was a second he used to press Xara's head harder. And it was clear he was not using his full force to give her time to surrender. Though before she did so, someone else spoke.

"And match, Reaver Lord Korlab is the victor," a demon judge announced from the elevated observation balcony. A loud cheer and all kinds of mixed shouts burst into the air but the only words Xara heard were the ones spoken next to her slightly pointed ears.

"With that, there is no way I won't secure all the votes. I hope you will enjoy my coronation, the first thing I do is to put you in your place," Korlab breathed while he slid his grip down to Xara's neck with a slight caress. Though he kept enough force to keep her down as the violent torrent of red magic had not died around him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Xara flared even as her cheek was pressed to the ground. Though she also let her magic die away and dissolved her astral wings into nothingness. Even if her sudden defeat had been shameful, she managed to resist any urges from her demonic side to keep fighting.

"I'm going to plug your wings and pound you to dirt, mark my words," Korlab exclaimed and rolled off from Xara and to his feet. Then he walked away with raised hands to parade in front of the cheering audience.

** * **

After losing the last evaluation match, Xara had immediately rushed into her manor to lock herself into her room. Every word Korlab had said to her kept flashing in her mind while she tried to figure out if he wanted to kill her, humiliate her or just fuck her. It was no secret that he hated angels but it did not mean he just wanted to do just one thing to her. And the more Xara thought about it, the more sure she was he wanted to do all the options in no particular order.

Just when Xara had begun to think of the ways she could escape out of the nation before the final vote tomorrow, a knock came on her door. It froze her while she imagined more than just one option who could come for her at this hour. Though most of them would definitely not bother knocking or even using the door.

"Mistress, three lords are here to seek an audience," Xara's maidservant voiced through the door.

"Lords? What do they want?" Xara asked with a borderline stutter. After her recent loss, there were only a few reasons why any noble would want to visit her, and most that came to her mind were very demonic in nature.

"I believe they are dukes from the voting council," the maid replied and Xara's red eyes tilted. Three was more than enough to secure the election and there had to be a reason why they had decided to come to her tonight.

"I will be right there... no wait, summon them in here," Xara suddenly uttered and adjusted her white nightgown. It was doing little to hide her shapes but at least she was not naked. But a moment later the invitation parted her lips, the demon princess clutched her reddened face with both hands while feeling a surge of unnatural shame.

"L-lords... want to meet me at this hour... they want," Xara voiced and gave a look down her own body before biting into her lower lip. Even as she tried to suppress her mind, flashes of images of all the options they might want to do kept intruding into her mental vision.

Xara heard heavy steps outside the door and the pounding of her heart began to compete with them in her ears. Her body jolted when the next knock came to the door.

"Princess, your guests are here," the maid announced.

"I'm a proper demon... I can do this, I can do this," Xara mouthed while clutching her fists in the air. Then she took a deep breath and smacked the top of her pussy like for good luck. Though she instantly regretted it as the after-throb was enough to tilt her knees a bit.

"Let them in," Xara voiced and her face managed to correct itself into an almost calm look before the door opened. Though she was forced to swallow while three hulking demons hiding under black cloaks squeezed into the room through the frame. Especially since one of them was Duke Herod from whom she had taken debt to bet on herself on the arena.

"Princess Xara, I'm so glad you were willing to receive us at such a late hour," Duke Saul voiced with his familiar tone. His politeness was poorly matched with his muscular green humanoid body.

"My lords, for what do I owe the honor?" Xara asked while being very aware that she was standing between three large demons and her bed.

"Since you showed your intent by inviting us here, it's only right we tell our intent," Duke Herod grinned with his purple demonic face while giving a glance to the other two. Though all of their yellow eyes soon focused on the princess.

"We are here to negotiate terms for the voting tomorrow," Saul voiced and Xara's red eyes lit up from something else than magic. She had expected that to even get to this point would have needed a lot more.

"After our talks, we came to a conclusion that we would only require two Pledges of Rule from you to secure our votes," Saul kept talking. And despite Xara's other distractions, she immediately got puzzled by only wanting two since even her father had to make ten pledges during his election.

"And those are?" Xara asked as the dukes waited for her to respond. Though the two on her sides moved to almost to flank her.

"Right for Sex by Merit and the Custom of Bare Court," Saul replied with a disturbingly casual tone. Even if Xara was not that familiar with the most eccentric pledges in the Treaties that governed the demon nations, she immediately got the basic idea of both of the pledges. One was about rights to convert merit into fucking the ruler and the other was about all court sessions being done fully naked.

Xara was usually able to maintain her calm facade when others were seeing her face, but now her face twitched due to the overload of images her mind generated about what the pledges would mean. So she was forced to hide her face into her hands while her breathing turned ragged.

"Is that a-all y-you want?" Xara uttered while hiding her twisted grin. At the same time, her angelic side was trying to fill her with shame while the demon side was twisting it into something completely different.

"No, we also want you to suck our cocks to seal the bargain," Saul replied and the princess tilted her head to stare at his green demonic face through her fingers.

"Y-you just came to deceive me? I-into s-sex?" Xara uttered while her eyes trailed along the cloaks of the lords to notice indications of demonic boners hiding near her.

"If we wanted to deceive you, we would be asking you to spread your legs, but why would we fuck a mere princess when we can fuck the queen?" Saul mused with a disturbingly calm smile on his green face.

"Why so suspicious? You are the perfect candidate, you aren't even managing to wield a personal army under you," Herod Added while he moved to fully flank the princess from the right. "So you would not dare to break the Treaties. Or even leave the palace if you wish for a longer reign than usual."

"I could keep an army in line, but I just choose not to gather one, because reasons," Xara protested while she forced a shameful grin away from her face. Though her silky alabaster skin was clearly blushed when she tilted her head to look at the duke with mild defiance.

"I don't doubt that but I just said what my reasons for picking you are, I would not deceive my future queen," Herod replied and tilted his head to look at Xara's perky ass that was poorly hidden by her almost translucent gown.

"And you know how barbaric the other remaining candidate is, his reign would be shorter than usual," Duke Ahab shrugged. Even if he had not spoken before, he had moved to the princess's left flank.

Even as Xara was repeatedly reminded of why most stronger demons avoided the position of the ruler like a plague, her mind was currently plagued by other issues. That were not pushed away even by her life expectancy dropping from potentially eternal to a few hundred years at best if looking at her predecessors.

"I appreciate your support but aren't there any other options, you could ask of me to seal the deal?" Xara asked as if she was just sucking cocks, nothing was going to fuck her. And so her shame would build-up to the point she would cum seemingly just from having meat down her throat.

"You weren't this chaste when you sucked my cock to visit the human world," Saul stated and Xara immediately remembered how her body had trembled while his green tentacle-like cock had been pulsing down her throat. But at least that time she had managed to pretend she had climaxed with her hands to lessen her shame.

"Don't talk about it," Xara exclaimed while her mind almost shut down while trying to process the prediction of the shame her half-angel body would be plunged into if she would climax just from touching their cocks.

"If you just suck my cock again, I can help you escape to the human world," Saul mused and dropped his cloak to reveal his already familiar manhood. Xara immediately stared at it sway in front of the demon's green abs.

"Or you can suck all three and become the queen," Herod added and dropped his cloak to show his hard purple meat. With its sizable pulsing hardness, it was truly something demonic. And like to engage in a double mental attack Ahab dropped his cloak to reveal his almost matching purple tool of pussy destruction.

The image of Xara sitting on the massive throne of the ruler of Vulkar filled the princess's mental vision. Nothing in her mind would make her more of a demon than taking her father's place at the top of the nation. And since most of the rulers died invading other dimensions or doing something else dumb, she was suddenly convinced her reign would be far more eternal than anybody else who had thought that.

"Fine, but I want Korlab dealt with," Xara voiced. Even if she had not been that focused on the humiliating way she had been defeated, at least the demon side of her wanted some revenge. All the while making sure he would not seek his own.

"Naturally we will help you with any disputes as long as you maintain our favor," Saul voiced. Xara followed his eyes to realize that her nipples were very visible through her gown. That realization alone was rewarded by a single throb from her clit.

"I'm sure he will... give us an opportunity the moment we cast our votes," Herod said with a swallow. His cock was visibly pulsing like just waiting for it to be touched was giving him pleasurable torture.

"Sounds good enough, anything else?" Xara flared to hide the unnaturally aroused stutter from her voice. The combination of her angel blood boiling from shame and her demon side having a weird mix of everything was really starting to heat her up. At times like these, she had no idea just how much worse it would have been for her if she was part sex demon and not a warrior demon.

"I see it's time to move to the sealing of the deal, keep the fabric on, I haven't been sucked by a clothed female before," Saul nodded and stepped close enough to cover Xara's vision with his firm chest.

"Heh, I want to see what happens to it when it gets covered in my seed," Herod added.

"I take it I'm the only one who wants her to swallow?" Saul asked and then he kicked his cloak away from the princess. The other two soon did the same.

"Consider my part of the deal done when you manage to make me cum with just one hand," Herod stated.

"I will have the same deal, so you can have her throat all to yourself," Ahab mused.

"I thank you for this favor, so princess, mind kneeling down?" Saul voiced and pointed down in Xara's vision as she had frozen to stare at his chest to minimize the things she saw. Though her knees immediately knelt down for her to follow the commands even before she thought about it. And in moments the two purple cocks were flanking her vision while the green one towered in her vision. All three were on such a height that she would need to tilt them down to point them at her face.

"Nahaa, no touching my cock, your hands are for my peers," Saul voiced and his cock evade Xara's attempt to touch it. Though then it poked her nose before tapping her left cheek. But the princess's attention was suddenly robed by the hot pulsing rod that Herod lowered across her forehead. It tilted her head to look up and the cock slid to be seemingly supported by her nose.

"This will take all night if you don't start working harder, being a queen is not all sex and games," Herod grinned, he was giving a soft sway with his hip that was more than rubbing Xara's lower forehead and nose bone with his cock. She grabbed its base but her fingers barely reached around it with a squeeze.

Herod let go of his rod and it almost lifted from Xara's forehead before she used enough force to keep it there. She also tilted her head a bit to give her hand more room to jerk the large piece of purple demon meat.

Xara was about to slide her left hand to her crotch when she heard a cough to remind her of the last cock. So she reluctantly lifted the hand to find the mid-shaft of the other purple penis. Ahab stood further away than Herod and when she tilted the rod down, its tip only poked her pointed ear. Though it triggered its owner to step a bit closer to have his tip press into the center of her ear. He even grabbed the base of his cock to keep it there like to send a message where he wanted to cum.

Just to get things started, Xara began jerking both of the side cocks. She used enough force to squeeze them a bit from the start. Her right hand kept pumping into her head and into Herod's balls while it jerked his base. And her left worked on Ahab's tip-half as his hand kept squeezing his base.

"So, any bets, in what order do you think she can make us cum?" Saul asked even as his tentacle-like tip just kept trailing Xara's silky face. She closed her eyelids only to have the green hot meat brush them.

"I'm going to win," Herod mused. As Xara was basically just gripping his base, she would really need to focus on rubbing him into her forehead to have any real hope to make the demonic tool climax.

"Five Blood Rubies on Herod releasing last," Ahab voiced. He immediately began pushing Xara's ear with his sturdy cock in a clear attempt to tilt it to the other direction to decrease even more of the space her right hand was able to move along Herod's rod.

"Trying to steal my victory again?" Herod mused with a head tilt. He suddenly began moving his hip again just a bit to have his entire underside have some rub along the princess's forehead.

kngelol
kngelol
664 Followers