Hell Mates Ch. 01

Story Info
The slacker, the saint, & the big dick demon.
6.3k words
4.6
9.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PervofDox
PervofDox
11 Followers

Warm Wednesday afternoon, basking in the cool AC, sprawled out on the couch without a care in the world. What more could 24 year old Kelvin ask for on such a peaceful day. Well, besides a place of his own, so that he doesn't have to act like he cares about the condition of his 22 year old "friend" Sara's living room. Being good friends and the occasional shoulder to cry on when things got hard. Sara didn't even think twice when he needed a place to lay his head at for a bit. Little did she know the last 4 years had actually put Kelvin through the wringer. With dead end jobs, failed attempts at schooling, and getting rich quick schemes. Kelvin found himself homeless relying on one of his last life lines, Sara.

"You're off today?" Sara asked with a bit of pep in her voice as she walked through the front door, taking off her work shoes.

"Huh? Oh yeah they took me off the schedule for today you know how it is!" he retorted with a half sleep tone raising himself into an upright position.

"Really? I'm sorry for asking then. I know they've been cutting your hours a lot lately, but I know they"ll see how hard you've been trying like I have. She said sweetly as she sat beside him and ever so gently put her hand on his shoulder. Without saying a word he placed his hand over hers as he looked away from her. He could feel her lingering for a moment. Knowing already that she was sporting that damn bright smile everyone loved. It wasn't long before she moved on to the kitchen to check the mail leaving Kelvin to reflect. As he laid back down a conflict of the mind seemed to plague him. "Why does she do all this? What is it that she sees in me? It's been like this for 3 months, how is she dealing with me?"

Just as quick as the thoughts came they left as he shot up right remembering that there were 4 more strips of bacon in the fridge. Bacon, pancakes, cereal, toast, and a bran muffin all the makings of a balanced breakfast in the early 2000's commercial filled his stomach. Just for him to retreat back to the living room leaving a full sink and taking a full belly. He was practically glued to the couch for the rest of the day. Endlessly scrolling through social media with the tv on as background noise at best. Making it much easier for him to drown out the sounds of Sara's constant moving around him. Every nook and cranny of her apartment had an organizational system to it. Whether it was some form of OCD or just an attempt to keep order in her life she had been killing it. However since Kelvin's arrival he's basically had her running at double time cleaning behind him at every turn. Days like this she tends to enjoy more than others since he's basically nested in one place out of the way.

10pm starts to roll around as Sara washes the very last of the dishes. By the time she racked the last plate, she felt like she was just clocking out. Slowly she staggered out the kitchen making her way through the living room to her room. Catching Kelvin's attention in the process he joyfully blurts out "Good night! I got breakfast for you in the morning. 3 Sausage and Egg McMuffins with a well done hash brown and Mclatte right?"

"Of course just make sure 3 are in there when you get back." she responded playfully with a weak smile on her face.

"It was one time you know that I was bulking up!" he said with a bit of a sour tone.

"Right! Good night to you too. Everything is going to be alright, just keep your head up for me." she said followed by a soft giggle as she walked into her room. While headed to the bathroom to make a much needed leak, he once again finds himself lost in thought. He is definitely nowhere near as oblivious as he lets on. The stress from her job was already eating away at her slowly. Now with him in the mix making things harder at home it was running her ragette. Looking in the mirror all he sees is a shell of the person she first met. A little beer belly poking its way through, fat covering the arm and legs muscles he used to be so proud of, and don't even get him started on the jelly ass he's acquired from just sitting on it with his spare time. He sees the man that could've properly helped her as gone. Now all that's left is this shell that is trying to show her first hand the same way everyone in his life before showed him "That the only person you can truly trust is yourself!". Little did he know that night that it was actually him that would be learning a lesson the hard way.

A shaky hand hesitates to cut off the tv. Aka the only source of light illuminating the living room. Darkness definitely doesn't sound like a problem to a good many people who would still take the time to tolerate him. That thought would definitely change if they took the time to actually hear the full story. The first 2 weeks he had gotten some of the most immaculate sleep he had in a long while. Sara's positive energy felt like it flowed through every room in her apartment even after she left. Yet one night as Kelvin started getting ready for bed, Sara rushed through the door looking utterly exhausted. With a quick good night she made her way to her room and he shut his eyes for another good night's sleep. Almost immediately an uncomfortable shiver crept up his spine. It was as if someone were in the room with him just watching. Part of him wanted to look around and prove that he was being ridiculous, but he had seen way too many horror movies to want to test that theory. Cautiously he forced his body to sleep praying that he was just imagining this. The morning after he awoke as if nothing had happened and not wanting to worry Sara he didn't mention any of it to her. This however was just the beginning.

Each night the feeling seemed to return stronger than the last. It had evolved from a simple watching feeling to a presence that was getting closer. The aura of this thing felt like raw malice that seemed to weigh down on his chest. For the last month he's been here it felt as though it's been directly behind him. Every instinct he had told him to run but this living situation was way too ideal to be ruined by a dumbass superstition. Nightly he endured this with a couple of deep breaths, cocooning himself in 2 thick blankets, and he had even taken to praying like he used to as a child. This night would be no different as he had finished his nightly ritual and all that was left was to press the button.

In an instant everything goes black as he tries to get comfortable laying on his stomach. Even breaths were the only thing keeping his mind a float. Little by little he could actually feel himself start to drift off to sleep. That was until an all too familiar feeling ran down his spine. However this time it was accompanied by an unusual weight on his back. Slowly it crept its way down his lower back and up towards his shoulders. To his utter horror that's when he felt a sharp pain like claws coming down his forearms. Attempting to wriggle away and shout, Kelvin quickly found one of the clawed hands gripping his right shoulder. While the other found its way over his mouth. He didn't even need to see to feel that its size dwarfed his by a long shot. Easily being able to identify two large breasts on his upper back and her whole weight was able to keep him completely pinned to the couch.

"Shh Shh Shhh. We have to talk and I can't have you waking my sweet girl now can I?" A distorted yet slightly feminine voice said into his ear. Hoping beyond hope that this is just some sort of very vivid nightmare about an ex-fling of his. He closed his eyes trying to wake himself up with a quickness. However the mind may have been in denial, but the body knew better. This whole time he had not stopped trying to escape with all his might. Or that was until he felt something begin to move on his back. Eyes wide open he brings his whole body to a halt. Although the feeling may have been foreign, there was no mistaking what was slowly beginning to harden on his back. Straining to see out of the corner of his eyes, Kelvin was met with the sight of two fiery red orbs beaming red looking back at him.

"Ah so you do have common sense. Guess you just needed the right incentive. If you would've antagonized him anymore. My friend and I would've had to just claim our prize early. Luckily for you I'm in a generous mood tonight. You have guts I'll definitely give you that. Even though you look about ready to spill them all over the floor. I've encountered grown men who've felt my presence and run for the hills immediately. Unfortunately whether you are incredibly brave or stupid you have to pay for not heeding my warning." The being whispered into his ear with an air of excitement in its voice.

As it leans in to nibble on his left ear, it begins to slowly grind itself into its helpless victim. The extra appendage that truly caused worry began to make itself known. Running a clawed hand from his shoulder down his back. The creature quietly moans out "Oh hells yes! As much as I've seen you sit on it. You wouldn't mind me getting a feel for myself would you?" Muffled pleas were all that could be mustered at the moment. They definitely didn't stop it from tearing off his underwear. After a little bit of adjusting Kelvin's biggest fear among all this had been realized. What was currently resting between his fluffy ass cheeks and grazing his virgin brown eye, was unmistakably a ridiculously large penis.

Long enough to go half way up his back. He could feel the drops of pre-cum decorating his back like he no longer owned it. With both hands free he immediately tried to pry the hand of his mouth, yet all that seemed to result in was exciting the creature even more. "That's it! I may save this hole for later, but I have to feel this ass for myself.' Slowly the grinding turned into strokes through his jelloy ass pillows. Each one filling him with dread at the thought of having to take the whole thing inside of him. For the first couple of minutes he fought for his already taken pride. After what felt like an hour, not a single digit moved and the thing was thrusting at an even more rapid pace. Multiple times Kelvin tried hiding his face not wanting to accept the same, but each time the creature pulled his head back up with a devious giggle.

Slight twitches coming from the monster of a meat stick causing ripples through his sore cheeks. Followed by evergrowing moans escaping the creature's ears. "I.ah knew it! I knew you'd be worth the time I spent watching and waiting. I haven't had a chance to sample a human like this in a long time. Can't resist myself at this. Ah yes! Point. Gonna give you a little taste of what's to come with your real punishment." Teeth digging deep enough to draw blood, its gentle approach had completely disappeared. With the poor man's starfish turned raw from the friction, all he could do at this point was hope he knew what was coming next.

Grabbing the top of his head and his neck with both arms. Bit it's lip as it's cum sprayed the young man's back like a water hose. The last remaining thrust felt agonizing as he could feel both he, the blankets, and the couch get drenched in the thick goo. Air supply being restricted a little more with each grunt. The creature, although lost in its own bliss, bites down on its own lip to keep from shouting out loud. Two light splashes on the ground and a couple more finishing strokes later. Kelvin slowly drifts into unconsciousness and wants it so bad for all this to end. That's when he is met with a hard slam back onto the couch. This time leaving him pinned with head down and his ass tooted all the way up.

"Like I said, that wasn't your real punishment. To make me cum without even having me inside you! That just means that I like like you. Having you properly marked as mine too definitely doesn't hurt either. Now buckle up you're gonna be in for a ri-" It tried to say as it was interrupted by a bright light. With a screech the creature retreated into the darkness. The first time Kelvin had been pinned facing the couch. When it pinned his head down the second time he had been facing the TV, slowly reaching for his phone as it spoke. He wasn't sure whether or not the light would do anything, but he definitely found his answer. With a trembling breath he put his phone on the strobe. First thought being to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible. He knew it wouldn't make it that easy.

Falling to the ground, he almost vomited at the puddle of cum preventing him from bolting out the room. Still attempting to make his escape, he slid down the hallway to Sara room was his best bet. It had not hurt her in all this time. Even sounded a bit protective, so if anyone could help him it was her. "SARA!!! SARA!!!!! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!! WA-" He shouted heading toward her door until notices the slight blue glow surrounding the door frame wasn't coming from the inside. "I thought we'd have a little more time before the grand reveal. Oh well it can't be helped! You humans nowadays are some damn impatient for no reason!" It's voice bellowed followed by 2 claps

Blue lights decorating Sara's hallway walls like Christmas lights slowly start to turn themselves on. Each row leaving an elaborate design that he could take days to follow. It wasn't long before he saw what it meant by grand reveal. The creature stood in the middle of the hallway staring down at Kelvin sporting a devilish grin full of spiked red teeth. Although it blended in with the darkness well, only the blotched spots going up its body were black while the rest of its body took on the same color as the lights around it. 6'2 without a drop of fat in sight. Lean muscle that seemed ready to tear through its skin at any moment. 38DD perky than a white girl trying to recruit pledges on spirit week. Among all of that none of it compared to coming face to face with his new friend from the living. A dick as thick as the four Loko cans he leaves everywhere and dangling a little past its knee was borderline staring him in the face with it.

With a deliberately slow first step the moment it's sole touched the ground. They went out placing him once again in almost complete darkness. That's all he needed to see to make him turn back to continue banging and shouting on Sara's door. The footsteps got closer as he kept on with all his might. Illuminated by every color in the rainbow he only stopped when the footsteps did and everything was pitch black. He didn't have to check as he recognized the feeling of her cock pressing on his back, with her breath on the back of his neck. With a final stomp yellow lights shone as he refused to turn away from the door.

"Sara could never hear me right? At the couch you went out of your way to make it seem like you had to keep quiet."

"Nope, not a peep! You might be used to the rustle and bustle life brings but I gotta make sure my sweetie gets some proper sleep.

"Why?!! What did you gain?!!!!! Kelvin shouted now looking down to the floor with tears in his eyes. The creature pressed itself forwards, pinning him up against the door. Once again the man is helpless as the creature parks its shaft between his cheeks. Admiring the work it had already done earlier, but also dipping again thinking about what's to cum.

"Your hope. That's all. To see it die because I know you'd cling to it for dear life. It is humans like you that believe they are doing right or have a noble cause during their wrong doings. IT EXCITES ME!!!! It's like a drug that attracts me to you! However I have a job to do, so sorry if earlier caused any misunderstandings. I give myself one golden rule. I only take out these URGES on those like you who insert themselves into her life. Literally since the first day you came my instincts said devour you. However I gave you ample opportunity to leave and you chose not to. Unfortunately actions have consequences and yours my little toy are dire!"

Kelvin sobbed as the reality truly set in for him. Slowly the creature leaned toward his ear and licked a little of the dried blood off before nibbling at it again. "I know. I know. It feels unfair and everything seems like it's the worst. Save those tears for when the real fun begins!". It whispered through its fangs as it swiftly threw him over its shoulder. His struggles once again in vain, he attempts one final time to reach out and shout for Sara as he knows that the fate that awaits him is one he wouldn't wish on his worst enemy.

Flashing lights, heavy footsteps, and his own sobs overstimulate Kelvin while being carried back into the living room. Thoughts racing on the impending "punishment" that this demon has in store for him. Suddenly it flung him across the room like a bag of clothes. The landing was definitely rough to say the least. The raspy breathing that came afterwards let off a few flares in his head.

"Now you get yourself comfortable and take a load off. I know I sure will." It said sounding as though it's voice was surrounding him

Eyes shut tight while gripping his chest, not certain where exactly the pain was coming from. Kelvin slowly opened his eyes to see the lights had taken a solid red color, dying everything in the living room. Even worse, it was just standing in the doorway of the hall. Eyes burning red meeting his own. Once again his instincts were on fire screaming for him to move. He had noticed that the cum from earlier was nowhere to be found. Mind racing at what to do with no obstruction he was sure he'd be able to make it to the door. Right as his foot found the strength to move an inch, he realized he was in the air with its hand wrapped around his throat. Grinning from ear to ear with the giddiest expression simple said

"Hehehehahahaha! I love it! Even with fresh tears in your eyes, you still try to find the strength to glare at me."

"I do- I still don't understand completely. PLEASE! Just give me a reason to make it right. Trust m-" was all he could get out before something launched into his mouth

Wiggling in his mouth with purpose and determination. To his absolute horror he could not only feel the worm-like appendage going deep, but it was coming out of its mouth. With both hands he tried pulling it out, but the slime coming off of it made it impossible to grip. Taking one of his slippery hands off the tongue and placing it on the things chest he attempted to push it back. It seemed to only amuse it as it made an obstructed giggle just before effortlessly slapping his hand away and pulling his body in closer. His legs and arms swayed frantically in the air as its arms trapped him.

"Hurkkk akkhkhkh!" is the only sounds he could get out before their lips met. This might have actually been an enjoyable experience if not for the tongue making its way to his stomach. Slowly it began thrusting; he could feel its member slowly grow as it momentarily collided with his own,while the tongue began bulging his throat. Kelvin slowly begins to lose the will to fight as the thing begins to dominate him. It's rough hand rubbing down his back sent uncomfortable chills down his spine. The other hand aggressively ran through his unkempt bed head. The thing turned to sit on the couch. Never releasing Kelvin in the process forcing him to straddle it. Not once letting up on the thorough throat scrubbing she was giving him.

Gripping the back of his head it slowly pulled its tongue from his mouth. Nearly convulsing every agonizing second as it treated his uvula as a punching bag. As the last agonizing inch left he retched with everything he had nearly thrown up on the side of its leg.

"Damn you learned to breathe through your nose a lot faster than I thought you would. Honestly I thought It'd be hours before you learned, but to be fair with a throat as tight as yours that may still be true. Oh but how rude of me I interrupted your lies. Please do go on, it's kinda doing it for me." She said still holding the helpless man on her lap

PervofDox
PervofDox
11 Followers
12