Hell Mates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took him a moment to come back from his coughing spell. Up close eye contact felt like pure torture as a genuine heat seemed to radiate off it. Combined with the skin like black leather and those damn teeth. Yet he kept it together enough to respond "Im..Im not lyin- I'm not lying please I swear whatever I've done to deserve this I'll do anything to make it right. If you want me out of here, consider me gone! Right hand to Go-"

"Don't test my patience by uttering that bastard's name in front of me! I will say though you have peaked my interest. Be grateful for once in a long career of this I'll so you mercy on 2 conditions. Unfortunately for you my scared, fragile, and oh so succulent doll the time for fleeing is already gone. I needed you out before you made a big impact on Sara's life. However as we both know that is no longer the case. First condition: you will stay until Sara gets her smile back."

Kelvin almost asked if she was joking but then he felt a sharp pain on the back of his head. It was only right then that he had noticed that the grip on his head had tightened. The pain grew as what he could only guess was its claw digging into the back of his head. Without a second thought he shouted yes multiple times. At that point he would've done anything if the pain would just stop. It had done just that as he opened his eyes to the thing lathering its index finger. Watching as it made way to his sore cheeks, giving his starfish a poke

"What's the second condition?" he stuttered out as her hand then gripped one of his cheeks

"Anytime I've felt that you've broken the first condition by trying to leave or displeasing Sara you'll have to experience punishment to make sure it doesn't happen again. Tonight will be your first little taste of what's to cum. Do we have a deal?" It licked its lips after saying that

Of course he wants to say no. Of course he wants to shout for help. Of course he never wants to risk being used again! Yet in the face of a monster like this what choice does he really have? With much reluctance he nodded his head in defeat.

"As much as I want to say, you made the right choice. I would never lie to you. By the way my mercy is me sparing that asshole. That throat however is fair game!"

As it had shown already it isn't afraid to hurt him to get its way. The last thing he wanted to do was anger it. Slowly he Climbed off its lap making sure not to make any sudden movements. Hesitantly he dropped to his knees with his eyes planted to the ground. It wasn't a long wait as the raw heat coming from that monster radiated on his scalp. Looking up he was met with the sight of two engorged tennis balls looking ready to burst. For a moment he wasn't sure if he was intimidated or amazed. Either way his trance was broken as he heard a cough and locked eyes with it telling him with an annoyed face "Go ahead and give it a taste. You definitely don't want me to do it for you!"

"Just like they do to me! Just like they do to me!" he told himself as he dived in its nutsack with reckless abandon. First mistake thinking that if he did fast he'd be able to endure the smell. Months of unwashed ballsack doesn't disappear that easily. A mistake he is paying for as the taste and smell violate his taste buds. Wanting to end this quickly he threw his own pride away by doubling his efforts by suckling up and down on the left nut while squeezing on the right. Time seemed to move slowly as his slurping sounds filled the air alongside the warped moans. He'd never forget or forgive this creature for having to taste or smell something so foul. Although he was not enjoying the scent, it seemed to be making him a bit dizzy, but he kept his composure. It was long before he was broken out of his haze by a tight grip pulling him up by his hair.

"I see what you're doing. But trust me I'm going to bust until I get into that throat!" She said with a look of pure determination on her face

Once he came back to his senses tears welled back up into his eyes. Just as his mouth opened for one last desperate cry, its dick was already trying to hit the back of his throat. It grabbed his head with one hand effectively locking him in place. Way thicker than the tongue, its cock would need a little finesse to fit in. Ever so slowly it pulled out of Kelvin's mouth till only the tip rested on his tongue.

"Oh I almost forgot! I never introduced myself, My name has been lost to time due to the power that it holds in your world. I've borrowed the name Ali for a couple of decades. Nice to meet you." She grunts as she shoves ⅔ of her cock down and still continues feeding him the rest

Finally what she had been waiting for. The feeling of her rode working its way through his throat. Feeling the vibrations as he alternates between breathing and panic. His nose pressed completely against her crotch, was a sight that she would immortalize in her mind. "I know it's your first time but, this is a punishment after all." Grabbing with both hands she gave him one hard thrust after another. With a steady pace going Kelvin's face had begun to turn red and his eyes trailed with tears. With the stamina of a horse she kept with her constant hammering at his throat till his feeble screams died out.

"Yeeeesss..uh.. Yeeeeeesss that's fucking it! Hurt my fucking Sara! Make her into your maid! Think she's just your bitch huh? No, now you're my Bitch and I'll show you how to serve!"

Rougher and rougher her pounding got until he was sure she didn't even realize what she was fucking anymore. His throat had long gone numb. He couldn't make a noise, even about her nails that had started digging in his scalp. His energy was almost completely gone, he could feel himself slipping into that strange haze again. In one last ditch effort, he used both his hands to once again try to squeeze her nuts with everything he had left. He saw the look of raw estace on her face and realized he had won. With an iron tight grip on his head she came down his throat with the strength of a hose. She was making sure to leave everydrop in his stomach as she kept humping for 2 minutes straight. With a final sigh of relief Ali had to yank herself out of his still tight throat. Allowing his body to drop to the ground on his side dribbling cum as he hardly has the energy to swallow. Kelvin could feel her presence as she leaned over him.

"I can already tell we are going to be getting well acquainted, My little toy!"

These words echoed through his head loud enough to be flooded with thoughts of the two of them. So vivid it feels as though he's watching clips of a life he's already lived. His throat getting taken like that over and over again. Trying to run and hide, but ultimately being snatched just to endure worse than the last time. The last image he saw as the darkness engulfed him was her dragging him by the ankle from underneath a bed. Before he knows it she's already torn his pants off and pinned his head to the ground. The only thing he feels other than the carpet burn he's giving himself trying to flee. Is the tip of her mushroom head poking at his starfish. She simply remarked "Gonna fit nice and snug in here!". With a shout that filled the courtyard outside Kelvin shot up in a cold sweat.

"Oh my lord! What's happening?!" Sara yelled as she ran from her room to the living room doorway

"I...I..It was nothing. Just congestion I guess felt like I was fighting for a breath in my sleep."

"Oh No. Then go ahead and just take the time to rest for the day. I'm unfortunately gonna have to start heading to work soon, but if you start feeling really bad go ahead and just call me." Sara said as she slipped her sleeve on her jacket.

Kelvin watched carefully as she stepped out the door giving a big smile before going. As soon as the coast was clear he ran to the bathroom swiftly. There's no way he could've had an encounter like last night with some sort of mark. Face clearer than he had even remembered it.. Scalp doesn't seem to be bleeding or even irritated. Hell if a dick that big had been in his throat he shouldn't be able to form a clear sentence. Taking a deep breath he decides to take a shower to help get his mind in the right headspace.

"Real or not I'm getting a crazy vibe here anyway. It's probably better that I just cut my losses and leave already. We had a good run here right? She got to have a roommate experience. Got to brush up on her wifey skills, Hell I've boardline been a whole companion wrapped up into one. At this point I think it's safe to say we can cut our losses and go on about our lives." he said just thinking aloud as he reached for the shampoo bottle

"I overestimated you. I honestly thought you'd at least have a good 24 hours under your belt before trying to escape me. Such a shame but this is where mercy gets us right?" Ali asked while leaning down on his shoulder

In that moment she slammed him into the wall of full force pressing her full body weight against his back. Just as a pained groan left his lips, Ali placed her index finger in after it. "Suck it. Now!" She commanded as she thrusted forward. The same pole that violated his throat the night before was trying to explore another one of his holes. Without an ounce of hesitation she took aim, getting a straight shot at his brown eye. With the second stroke he wouldn't budge, only making a muffled yep. With the third she kept him firmly in place slowly apply more pressure as he attempted to struggle fruitlessly,

Kelvin clenched like his life depended on it. Knowing that as strong as she is, his pucker muscles were his last line of defense. He had obviously forgotten her words a couple of hours before. The hope that he is so desperately holding onto hoping that she will give up and let him go, is what she's thriving on. In truth her pole wasn't just trying to force its way through. But it was pulsating at the sight of him trying so hard to keep her out. Finally the sound that he never wanted to hear, a sickening pop that echoed off the shower walls.

He screamed a mighty scream biting down on her finger as his struggles increased. Licking her lips she revealed in that moment what they were both thinking "This is only the head!".

They both froze as they heard a noise that sounded like keys jingling in the living room. In the moment she was distracted the still impaled Kelvin swung his arms at the wall pounding for dear life. Ali simply leaned in whispering words he couldn't understand into his ear. In a flash the whole bathroom was illuminated with a similar blue glow. "No! Not this please!" he thought in a panic. Desperately he shouted for Sara at the top of his lungs. That's when he made the chilling discovery, his voice was gone. As if silenced no matter how hard he tried to make a sound. Fearfully he turned to see the wicked smile on her face as he knew what his next move would be. Dealing with no more setbacks she gave him one mighty trust and sheathed her entire cock inside his snuggle little ass. Silent screams of pain decorated his face as she grabbed both his wrist like reigns.

"Kelvin? Are you alright? I forgot my wallet and when I came back I thought I heard a loud bump." Sara said worry in every word

Ali pointed him toward the door as he continued to attempt calling out for help. The chuckling from behind his head startled him since it eerily sounded familiar. That's when she opened her mouth and responded with Kelvin's voice "It's just my stomach probably feels better when I get out. I'm actually feeling a bit better already. I'll have the house all clean by the time you get back today."

"Okay don't push yourself! Take breaks if you need to, like I said I'm just a phone call away." she said followed by the door closing in a hurry. Ali had slowed down her pace a bit during their back and forth, but the moment she heard that door it immediately picked back up. 16 inches of steel hard cock mercilessly claiming his asshole for her own. Grunting in his ear still in using his voice hurt worse than his currently bruised testicles getting crushed underneath hers.

"Get it now? None of what I said last night was a joke or a dream! I can see your every move. If you try to leave, harm, threaten, or even make Sara sad I will be here turning you inside out. I cannot be hurt & I can heal anything that I give you. So before anyone can see what I'm doing you'll feel good as new. So I ask you one last time. Do we have a deal?!" She asked while gripping his chin and forcing his head between her breast

Pain stricken he simply nodded mouthing out yes on his lips. Weakly he felt his voice come back along with something else. Her dick began to massage his prostate, sending volts of confused pleasure through his spine. He hated this and her for making him do it, but this burning going through his body is unbelievable. It didn't take long until one powerful thrust made Kelvin's dicklet sprayed all over the shower wall. Blinded by the aftermath Kelvin basked in the pleasure thinking that it was over. Just then his face was pressed forward into his own fresh cum followed by a stern "I didn't give you permission to cum before me bitch, now lick it up cause we're gonna be at this for a while!"

Without a second thought he started softly licking it off the wall. As Ali's pounding started all over again more brutal than the last time. Kelvin's cheeks clapped louder than a round of applause. Drowning out his sobs as he licked. He didn't know when this torment would actually stop. From what he could feel deep in his guts she was nowhere near close. What he did know was that he would give anything to make this stop. If treating Sara good as gold was his ticket to not getting assblasted any more than he considered it as good as done.

12