Hell of a Pyjama Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, my turn," said Angela. Rebecca didn't seem inclined to stop, so Angela grabbed her around the waist to pull her off of his lap. She grabbed onto his pyjama shorts, pulling them down past his knees. Angela pulled her nightie over her head and tossed it to the floor; she was completely naked.

"Um. Mum?" said Ian.

Angela shrugged. "Never did like wearing underwear to bed." She climbed onto his lap and started kissing him. He grabbed a handful of both of her breasts, and she started to gently grind in his lap again. She gently rocked back and forth, and every time she rocked forward, the tip of his manhood would push gently against her. Rebecca stood to one side, watching intently. Angela propped her self up to push her breasts towards Ian's face. He took one into his mouth and sucked on it, then switched his attention to the other, licking his way all around the curve.

As Angela relaxed and knelt down again, it happened. Ian's erection was angled just the right way, and as she sat down, it disappeared inside her. Ian and Angela both stared at each other, eyes wide. "Holy shit, Mum," Rebecca whispered.

"Here," said Ian, "I'll just..." and he moved his hands under her butt, gently lifting her up off of him until the head was almost showing; then his hands slipped and he dropped her, burying himself inside her again. She let out a quick, surprised breath.

"Hang on," she said, "let me just..." and she put her hands on his shoulders, raised herself up with her knees, and then slipped back down again.

And then they stopped pretending to try to extricate themselves. She leaned down, kissing him deeply and passionately, while she bounced up and down on him. "Wow, Mum," he said, "I'd say you're definitely winning."

"I think it's my turn," said a voice from beside them. Rebecca had also shed her pyjama bottoms, and stood there completely naked, just like the two of them.

"I don't know, dear," said Angela, still bouncing up and down on her son's erection. "Maybe this has gone a bit too far."

"It can't have," said Rebecca. "You heard Ian, you're winning. I can't stop now."

Angela finally stopped, and climbed off of Ian. "I think this has gone a bit too far," she said again.

Rebecca smiled and helped Ian up from the couch. Still holding onto his hand, with her other hand, she grabbed her mother's hand. "Come on," she said, and started to lead them out of the room.

"What are we doing?" asked Ian.

"Just thought we'd continue the game in a more suitable setting."

"Wait," said Angela. "Are you..."

Rebecca led the two of them into the room Angela shared with her husband. She let go of Ian's hand, and kept pulling her Mum with her, over to the bed. She lay down, and pulled Angela down next to her. Then she turned to Ian. "Come on Ian. My turn."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asked Ian. She nodded.

"Come on, in our bed?" asked their mother. Rebecca shrugged.

Ian got on the bed, then lay down on top of Rebecca and guided himself into her. She took a deep breath as he went in. He propped himself up, then leaned down and kissed her. She held onto his butt with both hands, and he put a hand on her breast and another on her shoulder, and he started to slowly pump in and out. Angela reached over and gently rubbed his back with one hand, while she rubbed her clit with her other hand.

Ian paused mid stroke. "Come here, Mum." She half rolled towards them, and he pulled away from his sister's face, half turned and started kissing his mother. While one of his hands continued to tease one of Rebecca's nipples, and he continued to slide in and out of her, he reached over between his mother's legs and started to gently finger fuck her.

His thrusts grew more and more frantic. "I'm close," he said.

"Not yet," said Rebecca.

"No, not yet," agreed their mother.

He managed to hold out for another couple of minutes, and both his mother and his sister climaxed at the same time, each of them with a part of him inside them. "All right, you can come now," said his sister.

"Where?"

She smiled. "Like I told Mum earlier, I'm being safe. Go right where you are." And she held him to her, and he thrust into her and came, and collapsed on top of her. Then he pulled out and rolled over, all three of them lying on their backs next to each other.

Ian smiled. "Hell of a pyjama party, so far."

"What did we just do?" asked Angela.

"Don't worry," said Rebecca. "We all respect the sanctity and secrecy of the pyjama party, right?"

Ian nodded. "Oh, I could never tell anyone about this," said Angela.

"Exactly," said Rebecca. "Now, what game should we play next?"

Ian chuckled. "How about seven minutes in heaven?"

Angela smiled. "Well, what happens at the pyjama party stays at the pyjama party, right?" She turned to Ian and, in a much more serious voice, said, "But next round, you're coming inside me, all right?"

12