All Comments on 'Hell or High Waters'

by ImTheDom

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Decent for your first attempt, just remember not every "guy" has to be a Greek god and sex king

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical

You make the all too common mistake of confusing a dominant with a selfish prick. They’re actually opposites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

And at some point Stacy joins Sarah as his live-in submissive slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You write the words very much good. If you feel so taken, you should definitely write more stories.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
THIS IS A BULLIES STORY.^*!^*!^*!

Some commenters call him an asshole, not me he's no more then a spoiled brat.

He's going to have ,one hell of a shock when he enters the service, the bigger

you think you are,the harder you will fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chapter 2

loved the story

you can't add stacy in a threesome as after he graduates they are moving

also mother is still young and he wants her to have his baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Real good

ImTheDomImTheDomover 4 years agoAuthor
Response

To Rocky70, I understand why you say that, but keep in mind, this is a fictional work of art, Jason and I share very few characteristics. I blew his traits and abilities put of proportion simply because IT IS A STORY. I'm 5'11 and 170Lbs, I have no illusions that I'm some hulking monster that tears shit up on the regular. I'm just about the furthest thing from spoiled, having been raised in a poor ass family, with my mother strung out on drugs and selling our food stamps for her next high. I'm not a bully, having been bullied myself, and I'm rather curious as to how you made that assumption.

"Not every guy has to be a Greek God and a sex king."- Yes I agree, but as I stated above, it's a story. It wouldn't be very entertaining or sexy if Jason were to fuck either woman for three minutes, not even get her off, and then pass out. That would be boring, and all too realistic for most men, but I understand your frustration because the archetype is all over literotica, and it's not very unique at this point. But this isn't going to be a Novel, it's a short sex story, and the characters will be developed as such.

"You make the mistake of confusing a dominant with a selfish prick, in reality they're the opposite."- Jason 'makes' Stacy and Sarah do things that they both like. Dominance and being selfish are not on opposite ends of the spectrum, they're actually quite similar. Jason 'made' Stacy his, and she loves every minute of it, and has no complaints. Sarah is quite similar, but there are small traces of a moral dilemma seeing as how they are mother and son, but nonetheless, she loves it. When Jason spanks Sarah, I intentionally wrote the scene in such a way that it would be damn near impossible for someone to claim that Sarah didn't enjoy it. He decided what he was going to give her, she took it, and enjoyed it, same way with the other sex scenes. He's a tad bit selfish, but everyone is, fictional or not, and finally, I made it clear that Jason was vehemently against genuinely hurting any of the girls, and would stop at no ends to protect any of them. He doesn't do shit that they dont like, and he will never actually hurt or abuse them.

P.S, if you're reading this story to just get off or be entertained for a few minutes, more power to you, but if you just gloss through most of the character insights, don't make half-assed assumptions about the characters with literally no evidence supporting it, and definitely don't go off on a whim calling the writer a spoiled little brat (once again with 0 evidence, or an asshole, because compared to many other writers, my work is tame in comparison.

Last but not least, thank you other Anons for the support and kind words, I will try to keep writing more, but time is very limited

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please write moreeee. I’ve been waiting everyday daddy

johncan6johncan6about 4 years ago
Good story

he should take his mom and His Girl frnd and marry them.....Have impregnate them.....More story......Keep up the good work

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Chapter 2 please. Love the story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story! New part please

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issues11 months ago

Agree with Rocky70. Addition of even a single, supportive aftercare phrase or sentence would have drawn the teeth of the bullying

My two big problems are with the use of the word 'retard' and the reference to gunplay...the first is profoundly tasteless, the second, deliberately and unnecessarily divisive

This environment should be an escape from bullying, politics and similar stressors...I'll abstain from voting until you've had a chance to edit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImTheDom@ImTheDom
Got a decent sized story in the works, currently around 15k words but I'm not even close to finished. Once again incest, but a lot more character development this time.