Hell or High Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After making his bed, Jason headed down the stairs and towards the kitchen, pausing as he rounded the corner. His mothers back was turned to him, occupied with something in the cabinets overhead. She had to stretch up on her tip-toes to reach them, the movement putting her petite figure on display. She was a small woman, an entire foot shorter than Jason, but she had more than enough curves to satisfy him, especially below the waist. His eyes were glued to her backside, watching the muscles in her toned thighs tense and shift as she fluttered about, unwittingly putting on a show. Her ass was tight, round, and jiggly at the same time, Jason's three favorite things, rolled into one mouth watering package. At that moment, he was torn between two urges; walk up behind her and grab two meaty handfuls, or drop to his knees and bury his face between the two luscious orbs.

Sarah was startled as she turned around, and upon seeing the look on her son's face, a different kind of excitement worked it's way to her core. His naked torso immediately caught her eye, causing her gaze to roam, torn over whether to stare at his thick chest, or his mouth watering abs. These feelings were not very motherly, but after having him back her against the wall, staring down at her with that intense gaze, she couldn't help him out of her head, especially after what she saw in the bedroom. She had simply wanted to ask him what he'd like for dinner, but as she neared the door, the rhythmic *slap slap slap* of two bodies colliding forced her to peek, just for a second, but she was curious.

The one second turned into ten or more. The sight immediately caused her to face to flush and her pussy began leaking like a faucet. He was fucking the life out of that poor girl, and in her ass no less, yet she was taking it, without complaint. Sarah's eyes were drawn to his cock, assuming that it must not be very impressive if the girl could handle such rough treatment. Needless to say, she was shocked at the seven inches she could see, the rest obscured from sight by the girl's quivering cheeks. Her asshole twitched and her pussy shuddered, knowing for a fact that she would struggle with such a beast, but very tempted to try nonetheless.

She was shocked out of her revere by the sound of Jason's deep voice, "Mom, I asked what's for dinner."

Her face went red as she was embarrassed to be caught thinking such lewd thoughts, stammering out a reply, "Oh! I uh.. I made some chicken and noodles, your favorite."

She finished with a hopeful smile, surprised at how much she wanted his approval.

Jason grinned and rubbed his hands together like a little kid, the action looking comical for a man his size, but he was elated, and willing to look like a goof in front of his mom. Plus, he was starving, having not eaten lunch at school and then burning atleast a thousand calories with Stacy.

"Yes yes yes, me likah dah chicken and noodle. Very much so."

Sarah laughed at her son's sudden shift in behavior, doing her best impression of a royal servant. Bowing and sweeping her hand, she put on her best (still awful) English accent, "Right-o kind sir, if you would be so pleased as to take a seat, your sustenance will arrive momentarily."

This caused them both to crack up, and Sarah was elated. It was a rare occurrence to hear Jason genuinely laugh, although she didn't know why. Her son had been such an erratic boy, always acting goofy and making people laugh, but then he changed, as most people do. His care-free laughter and happy smiles were replaced with stony looks and half-interested grunts. He seemed to just look right through people, as if his mind was occupied with something important and he couldn't be bothered to feel happy.

Regardless, this was a welcome change, and not wanting to foul the mood, Sarah quickly grabbed the pot of the aforementioned sustenance and doled out an extra large helping to Jason. After serving herself, the two made idle small talk whilst they ate. Sarah noticed her son's change in demeanor over the course of dinner, as he began looking at her more frequently, and for longer periods of time, studying her as if trying to gain some sort of insight. It made her nervous to have him watch her like that, worried that he might notice something that he didn't like. Suddenly, the look disappeared, right as they were about to finish eating, Jason spoke.

"We, are gonna clean up and watch a movie. Sound good? Great."

He didn't wait for a response, gathering the empty dishes and running them under hot water before stacking them in the dishwasher. He went into the living room and switched on the television, haphazardly navigating the menus as he sat down on the couch, finally finding a film that both he, and his mother liked. Sarah returned after loading her own dishes into the machine, sitting down next to Jason.

He grabbed her waist and turned to the right, shifting into a position so that his head was resting on the arm of the sofa, his body stretched out with his left foot on the floor. He pulled his mother towards him so that she was on top of him, her head laying against his chest.

It was only a few minutes before she grew uncomfortable, shifting so that her right leg was resting on top of his. As she settled back in, his hand came to rest on the back of her head, idly stroking her hair. She was a real sucker for petting, and immediately almost started purring like a cat, nuzzling her face into his neck as she grew wet.

"You lied to me earlier, Mom."

Her eyes shot open, confused as to what he was talking about.

"Huh? What do you mean baby?"

"You're wet. Again."

Her face became beet-red, knowing it to be true but wanting to deny it. Jason saw the denial coming, and interrupted before it began.

"Don't lie to me Mom, I'm not stupid. What's the real reason for that smell earlier?"

Still, she stuck to her story, "I already told you, I didn't lie!"

Jason shot her an accusatory look, "Then why can I smell that right now? I know that scent, and you're the only girl here."

A an angry, slightly jealous look crossed her features as she sat up, Jason doing the same shortly after, "It's probably that slut you were with earlier! I saw you and that fucking skank in your room, plus she screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear!"

Jason just laughed, which made Sarah even more angry.

"That's not okay Jason! You're only supposed to make m-"

She caught herself, but Jason didn't need the last few words, he knew exactly what she was going to say, and the knowledge caused an amused, predatory look to cross his face as he leaned closer, as if preparing to catch her, should she turn tails and run away.

"I'm only supposed to what, Mom? I'm only supposed to make my bed? No, that's not it."

She tried her best to be as stern and commanding as possible, but it didn't matter, she fucked up.

"Jason, don't. Go to your room."

"Wait, hold on, I think I got it. I'm only supposed to make you scream."

The ending wasn't a question, both knew it to be fact, and Sarah could deny it all she wanted, but her son wasn't stupid.

"Wha- No! No that's not what I said. I didn't say that!"

"You were about to."

"No I wasn't! I swear!"

Jason smiled, "Then prove it. Prove you aren't wet, I'll accept that I'm wrong, and I'll even let you ground me. If you are though, you need to be punished for lying."

"What? How am I supposed to prove that?!"

"Take off your shorts, you can leave your panties on."

Standing up with an indignant sigh, Sarah hesitated, praying to whatever God might be listening that there wasn't a wet spot on the front of her crotch. She slid her shorts down slowly, giving a hopeful look to her blue lace undergarments. That look changed immediately upon seeing it, a large area, darker than the rest, covering her mound.

Jason smiled a grin of triumph as she let her shorts drop, stepping out of them and looking defeated. Still, she tried to fight it, "That doesn't mean anything! I swear!"

"I told you what would happen if you lied to me."

Jason patted his knee, "Come here. Now."

His tone brooked no argument, and she hesitated before reluctantly stepping forward to sit on his lap, but one of his hands went to the rear of her leg, the other grabbing her middle back, bending her over his knees. She tried one last time to salvage the situation, pleading with him, "Please don't. I'll be good, I swear. I won't lie to you ever again. I'll tell the truth I promise."

"Be quiet, take your punishment like a good girl, and I'll give you a reward."

In that moment, she knew she had lost. The way he spoke the words, Sarah knew that she would do anything to be a good girl now. The typically derogatory term set her loins on fire, and when a man like Jason, tall, strong, and powerful, called her a good girl, it was even more pronounced. She wouldn't lie anymore, she would submit, like a good girl. She shivered at the thought, bent over her son's lap, and whimpered as the first blow struck.

Jason admired her toned legs before bending her over his lap, knowing that his face would be between them before the night was over. He was careful not to hit her too hard, despite the ample cushioning of her rear, he knew that his strength could easily damage her.

Raising his hand, he delivered a firm slap to her left cheek, admiring the way her ass rippled through the impact. He delivered two more to the same side before he heard it, her whimpers were becoming mixed with moans.

"You like this, don't you?"

It shamed her to admit it, but she loved it, her pussy was flooded, and each slap sent a maddening tingle up her spine. Sarah took too long to reply, so Jason expedited her response, striking her other cheek, causing her to squeal, "YES! I'm sorry!"

"Why did you call Stacy a slut?"

Jason punctuated his question with another swat to her reddening cheeks.

"Because I was jealous that you fucked her and not me!"

*Smack*

"You want me to fuck you? Is that it?"

*Smack*

Sarah whined as a miniature orgasm shook through her body, "Oh goddd..."

*Smack*

"What if I don't want to fuck you?"

She whimpered, squirming in his lap, "Pleaseee... I'll be good I promise!"

*Smack*

"You'll get on your knees when I tell you?"

"Yes! God yes!"

*Smack*

"You'll bend over when I tell you?"

"Yes! Fuck!"

*Smack*

"You're gonna take this dick, whenever I feel like it, wherever I feel like it?"

"Yes, baby! Please... I need it, please!"

Jason didn't respond, instead, he shifted his leg so that his knee dug into her pantie covered mound, grinding against it as he delivered three more slaps to each of her cheeks, causing her to buck and shake uncontrollably as the unexpected orgasm took over.

Jason waited until she calmed down before gently picking her up and placing her in his lap, stroking her blonde hair and holding her as he whispered comforting words in her ear, "Shhh, it's okay, you did good, I'm so proud of you. Such a good girl."

Sarah quickly calmed down, as an overwhelmingly safe feeling spread it's way through her body, basking in the warmth and comfort of her son's embrace. She nuzzled her face into his shoulder as she became drowsy, caught in a trance-like state under his gentle ministrations. Jason continued to pet her, holding her against him as he too relaxed, enjoying the feel of her body against his.

Jason woke with a start, feeling something on top him as his eyes shot open, ready to defend himself against anyone stupid enough to try and attack him in his sleep. Instead of coming face to face with an attacker, he saw his mother, wide eyed and staring back at him. Breathing a sigh of relief, he pulled her head back to his shoulder, stroking her hair once more, something he never grew tired of.

"You belong to me now. No more guys, am I clear?"

Sarah's heart nearly burst from happiness. She was his now, the most perfect guy she could imagine, and she was sitting on his lap, being told that she belonged to him and only him. It was like a dream come true.

"Yes. I promise, no more guys."

He cupped her cheeks and leaned down, pressing his lips against hers, soft and affectionate, and full of caring. She let out a happy sigh as they parted, resting her head against his chest, quickly becoming her favorite pillow.

"I think something is wrong with me."

"What? Why do you say that?"

"Because I get all happy and giddy inside when my own son tells me that I'm a good girl and that I belong to him. It's not normal."

Jason laughed and contemplated his words for a moment.

"Honestly? I never cared much for being normal, it's boring. You'll always be Mom, but now, and for the last few years actually, I've been taking care of you, rather than the other way around. And that doesn't mean you didn't do your job as a mother, quite the opposite. I grew up quickly, after dad left. You need a man, to take care of you and help you make decisions, I saw that, and did my best to become that man. Maybe I tried too hard, maybe I didn't try hard enough, but I am what I am, and you are what you are. You're gorgeous, kind, caring, and most of all, YOU, are MY, good girl. Anyone who wants to make a big deal out of it, well, let's just say that falling down a flight of stairs is pretty convenient. Does that clear up any doubts you have?"

"Well, yeah, but what are we going to do about going out in public. I don't want to hide."

"Well, the way I see it, after I graduate, we don't have anything tying us down to this place. I have a few ideas to make some big money, so we can go anywhere we want, be whoever we want, until then, you'll just have to scream into a pillow when I finally get around to pounding you into the mattress."

Sarah snuggled into his chest, surprised to realize that she was completely fine with how much her life had changed in one day. He had made her cum before he had even kissed her, for God's sake. Yet for some reason, that didn't bother her one bit.

"Mmm, that sounds nice. I'd like that."

"Mom?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"I've been hard for three hours. It needs taken care of. Now."

Sarah could say that she hadn't felt the large bulge poking her in the butt, but that would be a lie, and she promised to be a good girl. Good girls don't lie, nor do they hesitate when their man needs taken care of.

"Which hole do you want?"

Jason thought for a moment, before remembering that he owed her, "I did promise you a reward earlier, so I'll let you pick this time."

A smile lit up her face as she stood and swiftly discarded her panties, sinking to her knees and grabbing the waistband of Jason's sweatpants. She gasped as soon as his cock sprung free. She knew it was big, but up close it was huge, and she felt more than a little trepidation at the thought of taking that beast into her pussy. Still though, she would try, but after she got his pole slick with spit.

She made quick work of his cock, relaxing her throat after only a minute of stroking her lips back and forth across his rod. Slowly, so as not to trigger her gag reflex, she took the remaining three inches into her mouth. Jason gasped at the sensation, barely holding out as the muscles in her throat massaged the end of his cock, as if trying to milk the cum from his body.

She held her breath for almost a minute, pulling off with a sharp intake of air, trying to replenish her empty lungs. She admired her handiwork for a moment before straddling his lap and grinding her hairless pussy into the underside of his cock.

Jason halted her movements, grabbing the hem of her shirt and sliding it up her body, discarding it, and then her bra. He admired her small, perky breasts for a moment before latching on to one of her nipples, tweaking the other with his thumb and index finger as she brought the tip of his cock to her tight folds. She stroked it there for a few seconds, mentally preparing for what she was about to do, before making the plunge.

Mother and son both gasped at the feeling of their initial penetration. Sarah was incredibly full, even with just the head inside her. It was easily the largest cock she had ever taken, even her biggest dildo lacking in comparison.

Jason nearly came as her tight passage enveloped him, clamping down tight and squeezing the head of his cock. The heat was unlike any he had ever felt, almost burning as she continued to lower herself onto him.

Sarah looked down at their joined parts, surprised to see that she had only taken half of him so far, despite feeling incredibly full. She didn't know how much more she could handle. Jason answered that question with a hard thrust, sending the rest of his cock barreling into her tight pussy, causing her to yelp and clamp down on him as an unexpected orgasm rocked her body, the shot of pain further enhancing the pleasure.

After that, Jason returned to her nipples, tweaking them this way and that, alternating from one side to the other with his mouth, dividing his attention equally between her stiff buttons.

Sarah's extra-sensitive breasts couldn't get enough of the attention. She pulled his head into her chest, beginning to ride him as she moaned at the sensations. She ramped up her speed rather quickly, crying out in another orgasm only a short few minutes later, bringing Jason even closer to climax as the muscles in her tight snatch massaged his cock.

Jason began thrusting his hips in sync with hers, meeting her halfway every time she sank back down. She quickly screamed out once again, her pussy quivering under the ruthless assault.

"Oh, oh my God, I can't take another. I can't baby, I'm sorry."

Jason responded by grabbing her hips in a vice-like grip, growling out his intentions, "I'm not done with you yet."

He picked up the already-brutal pace, slamming his hips into her ass as fast and hard as possible, causing her head to go limp against his shoulder as she squealed through another climax. Jason kept up his relentless pounding for another five minutes, screwing Sarah through her next few orgasms, right up until he felt his own coming.

The heat started in his stomach, rapidly spreading to the base of his cock as the pressure built until it was almost painful, hammering his mother the entire time. At the last moment he thrust in as far possible, grabbing the back of Sarah's neck and pulling her down onto his lap, painting her insides with his cum.

Sarah's mind was almost shattered as her son relentlessly pounded her tight pussy into submission, her muscles turning to jelly as she went limp, fucked through one orgasm and into another until it all blended into one, endless sea of pleasure. Her pussy gushed as soon as the first sticky rope of cum splattered her cervix, the heat almost burning. She bucked and writhed around on Jason's lap, flopping this way and that, her senses completely overloaded as the most intense orgasm of her life caused her to briefly lose consciousness.

When she came to, her pussy was still involuntarily twitching around Jason's cock, sending sharp pings of pleasure through each of their systems. It felt as if she were floating, her limbs weightless and unobstructed by the burden of gravity. Her mind was still fuzzy, a dull buzzing sound in her ears as she slowly regained control of her faculties. Even then, the sensation of being weightless persisted, and her mind was unbelievably relaxed. She basked in the feelings, becoming drowsy but fighting the urge to sleep, so she could enjoy her blissful state for a while longer.

Jason was nearly in the same boat, hit with a wave of blissful exhaustion as his cock gave it's last few twitches of life before becoming dormant. He was panting, nearly out of breath from the exertion as his muscles burned with the satisfying tingle of a good workout.