Hell or High Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both refused to move even a hair, scared of breaking the moment, that is, until their respective bladders overrode that notion.

"Jason?"

"Yeah, mom?"

She hesitated, continuing in a small, slightly embarrassed voice, "I really have to pee.. I don't think I can walk though."

Jason laughed, "I'm that good, huh?"

Sarah smiled, giggling, "You literally fucked me unconscious, I'd say a whole lot better than good."

His ego sufficiently inflated, Jason stood up, his cock hitting Sarah's cervix and making them both gasp from the over-sensitization of their respective parts. His hands went to the soft globes of her ass, holding her tight as he made his way up the stairs. Each step caused a small thrust, turning a menial task like walking up the stairs, into a very pleasurable activity. When he finally deposited her in the master bathroom, he was sorely tempted to go again, the trip having reignited his lust. He held off though, albeit barely, and helped her sit down on the toilet before continuing to his own bathroom.

His mother gave him an embarrassed smile when he returned, having tried to walk on her own, and subsequently failed. She threw her arms open like a little kid waiting for a hug. Jason started at her for a moment before relenting, scooping her up and carrying her out of the bathroom.

"My bed or yours?"

She thought for a moment, before an idea popped into her head.

"Your bed is mine now."

He looked down at her, raising an eyebrow, "Is that so?"

Her face grew uncertain, "Please?"

Well, when she asks like that, Jason thought, it's hard to deny her.

"Yes, but you keep your makeup and shit in your room, got it?"

Her smile beamed up at him, "Yes sir!"

Jason laughed, "Sir? I think I like it. We can talk about rules once we're settled in and ready for bed."

Once Sarah was deposited safely in his bed, Jason grabbed two warm washcloths from the restroom, feeling his mother's eyes glued to his backside the entire time. He cleaned himself with one, wiped his mother down with other, and then flipped her onto her stomach, getting a tasty eyeful of her delicious rump.

He couldn't resist the temptation, and softly kissed her bruised flanks, gently massaging them to prevent the muscle from stiffening up and becoming painful. He spread her cheeks with his hands, her moans meeting his ears in anticipation of what she could guess was about to happen. True to her assumption, Jason dived right in, although with a certain amount of patience and deliberation that he had previously lacked. The result was a soft, quiet orgasm with his tongue probing her anus whilst his fingers gently stroked her clit. No gush of fluids, and the little that did leak out, was easy to lick up. Practical, and enjoyable.

Sarah was still slightly out of breath when Jason pulled her head to his chest, lightly stroking her hair as he waited for her to recover.

"Rule number one, get used to swallowing my cum, you'll be doing it every night before bed, which means now."

Sarah's breathing immediately sped up, excitement running through her body as she received her first official rule. This was a condition she was all-too-willing to accept, instinctively knowing that she would love the taste of his cum.

"Yes sir."

She leaned up to plant a kiss on his neck and slid down the bed, turning so her ass was facing him and lying down on her stomach, in an optimal position to take his cock down her throat. She kissed the tip, giving it a playful lick, before opening her mouth wide and taking it halfway to the base in one swoop. She backed off, suckling on the head as if she were breastfeeding, and then sinking back down, making it a little past the halfway point. She continued until she felt the head at the entrance to her throat, before relaxing the muscles and swallowing the rest of his cock, staying there for almost a minute as the muscles contracted around his shaft.

Sarah was an expert cocksucker, and Jason immediately decided that he would spend an inordinate amount of time using her pretty mouth. He groaned as she swallowed, straining to keep his voice, "Rule, ah, number two.. Mmm fuck, every morning, you'll wake me up with one of your holes, wrapped around my cock. Oh God."

Sarah moaned her acceptance, "Fuckk yeah. Rule number three, when I get home from school, I want you on your knees, ahh fuck, on your knees, in front of the door, ready to suck, fuck, or whatever else I tell you to do."

Sarah continued to expertly work his cock, burning the rules into her mind so she would never forget.

"Rule, fuck you're good at this, rule number four. After tomorrow, you're gonna keep your ass lubed at all times. Fuck I'm gonna cum soon. I'm going to, nff, use every one of your holes, every day, and you're gonna fucking take it, like a good little girl."

Jason was caught off-guard by the orgasm, too preoccupied with his speech to even realize it was coming until he reflexively grabbed the back of his mother's head, keeping her pinned on the base of his cock as his cum shot directly into her stomach. His hips bucked into her face as her throat milked the seed from his body, involuntary grunts escaping in sync with the pulsing of his cock.

"Fuck! Ohgodimcumming! Oh yeah, swallow every fucking drop! That's it, take it all."

Sarah let out a satisfied moan as she finished swallowing, pausing at the head, extracting the last remnants of his seed. She rolled the few drops she had managed around on her tongue, enjoying the flavor with an impish smile before swallowing. She looked back at Jason, waiting for his eyes to open before sticking out her tongue and showing that she hadn't missed a drop.

Sarah moaned as Jason reached down and petted her head, "Thank you, sir."

"Good girl, now come here."

Once Sarah was curled up to his side, Jason gave his final rule.

"Rule number five, above all else, you are mine. I love you so much, Mom. I might spank you until you can't sit down, I'm definitely going to fuck your ass so hard that you won't feel your legs for a week, but never forget, that I love you always, and I can already feel myself falling in love with you on top of that. You're my number one girl, and I will always take care of you, no matter what, okay? Don't you ever forget that."

She was quiet for so long that Jason thought she might've fallen asleep. That worry was replaced with another as he heard her quietly sobbing. He grabbed her chin, tilting her head back so he could see her face.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

She smiled through the tears, "Nothing baby, nothing could ever make my life any better than it is right now, except maybe marrying you," She laughed, "But that's pretty illegal. If we're being honest though, I'm pretty sure I've been in love with you for a long time, I was just blinded by me knowing that nothing would ever happen. Now, though, I've never been more happy to be wrong in my entire life. I trust you, baby, so if you think I need punished, then go ahead. But please don't ever be mean to me, I know for a fact that I would let it happen, I love you too much to leave you."

Jason was almost angry at the thought of anyone genuinely hurting her, much less himself. He grabbed her face, probably a little too hard, and stared into her eyes with an intensity that reached down to her core.

"Never. I will never hurt you. I'll fucking slaughter anyone who even dares to think about it. There is not a place on this Earth where they would be safe from me. I promise you that."

Sarah looked slightly shaken as Jason let go and wrapped his body around hers, as if in a protective cocoon. She nearly cried again, overwhelmed with such intense feelings of safety and happiness. She believed him. Even if, for some reason, a seemingly untouchable agency like the C.I.A. were to take an interest in harming her, she believed that her baby would find a way to get rid of every man and woman involved, and it would not be pretty. But such things were only a possibility in fantasy novels and James Bond movies, so she felt reasonably protected from that scenario.

"Speaking of keeping you safe, sometime this week, we are buying you a gun, which you will carry at all times. Furthermore, you are going to start running with me, until you are almost, or hopefully, just as fast as me, that way you can outrun any realistic threat, if, God forbid, you lose access to your gun while in danger. I can't be around all the time, and it scares me to death to think that something might happen to you while I'm not around. So we are going to take steps to make that as unlikely as possible. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here, but when we move and really start our life together, I'm getting the house outfitted with bullet-resistant windows, and reinforced steel doors."

Despite sounding a tad overboard, the already overwhelming feelings intensified even more. Her baby was going to go through more trouble than any man should to make sure she was as safe as possible at all times. An incredibly warm feeling spread it's way through her chest, into her arms and down her legs until it felt as if her entire body was wrapped in an impenetrable cocoon of love and safety.

Maybe things were moving a little fast, maybe they were a little too optimistic, but both knew for a fact that Jason wouldn't let anything keep them down. In a chaotic sea of uncertainty, Jason was like a life preserver, but what good is that, without a life to preserve. Sarah was his life, and she wasn't letting go. If she tried, he would stop her. Come Hell or high waters, she was his now.