Hell’s Whore

Story Info
John finds himself at the mercy of a Succubus.
1.2k words
3.95
18.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever thought about what it might be like to be a girl?" The demoness said, her fingers dragging up my thigh towards my crotch. It replied by beginning to swell with arousal.

"I'd never!" I snarled, "Fuck you if you think I'm going to let you have your way with me!"

She giggled before taking the blindfold off of me.

The world around me was dark, just as dark as the blindfold was. I could only see a mere foot in front of me and my hands-

Well they were a problem. I couldn't move them, not at all. They were stuck to the wall, alongside my back and legs. My legs were spread wide open and my body, as naked as the day I was born.

"You don't even know what it is I want." She smiled at me.

"Whatever it is-" I snarled, "It can't be good, and it isn't for me. So get the fuck away from me."

The woman peered into my view. Budding horns that grew from her head was the first thing that caught my attention, then the flush purple skin, and the tail- barbed, in the shape of a buttplug.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In my little corner of Hell." She smiled, "Don't look so surprised, John. You've had it coming for a while now. You know no one with your search history was going to make it up to Heaven. And besides, all those lonely nights, with those buttplugs and the exotic porn. Don't tell me you're not the least. Bit. Excited."

The naked woman grabbed her tits, modest C's, and rubbed them as she grabbed my penis and began to stroke the shaft.

"No. I can't go to Hell. I just went to Church. I took the Eucharist-" I begged.

"Oh cmon John, you went to Sunday School. Taking Christ without a confession is sacrilege. You've been a naughty boy, John. But it isn't all your fault. I've been there, every step of the way, making you choose me over your guardian angel. And know you're going to help me."

The succubus leaned into me and kissed me. I reluctantly kissed her back.

"My my." She giggled, "Not so feisty anymore, hm? Could it be because-"

She rubbed my shaft harder and faster against me. My cock swelled and my orgasm neared, betraying my steadfast resolve. I felt my will drain with each moment, each second gaining closer to cumming meant less resolve for me.

And I couldn't wait.

"What do you need from me?" I asked, my words cut off by pants and soft moans.

"I need your body. See, I think all you men are submissive in reality. All you men want to get bent over and fucked, so I'm going to give that to you. My eggs, fertilized by others, will be placed deep inside you. You will gestate them for me, and our children will bring other men here, to my wall, so that you all can be my whores! Isn't that wonderful?"

I moaned at the prospect.

Oviposition?

A secret fetish I could never indulge in before- now my reality...

I tried to say "no."

My lips were quivering, my body shaking. I wanted to say no.

But then I came all over myself.

And the words that passed my lips as Pushed myself closer to receive a kiss by my goddess was "Oh yes!"

She smiled and grabbed her tail, she placed it between my two ass cheeks, kissing me deeply before putting the tail at my asshole.

She waited before inserting it, she pulled her mouth from mine and trailed her tongue from her mouth to my cock, sucking me off before slowing entering into my butt with her tail.

I moaned gutturally before I felt my legs weaken and give out from under me. Thankfully the wall, covered in some sticky substance, caught me, and I felt the tail pulse in and out of me.

"Ahn-" I moaned, my ass ravaged from the tail of the succubus.

"Shh." She smiled, "Soon you'll be my broodmother, just another toy for me to fill and fuck. You'll serve my every desire, and you'll help me teach mankind it's place, now won't you?"

I panted, "Oh yes. Goddess. I'm yours. Please, fill m-"

I was not allowed to finish my sentence as the succubus's tail began to pulse inside of me. As it pulsed, my asshole became wet and slippery, was she cumming inside me?

I orgasmed into her mouth as I felt the tail pulsate, my mouth hung ajar as I felt something come through her, widening her tail, finally entering me. The egg widened my virgin asshole, expanding it to fit my buttcunt. It continued to push itself deeper into me before it was pushed out of her tail and nestled deep into me. I smiled as I felt the next egg come into me, this one was a little easier, and was soon sitting next to it's sibling.

—-

"It's time, wife." The succubus smiled at my new name.

I returned the smile. Three days of "training" had taught me well. I knew my place. My place was on this wall, being fucked and gestating my mistress's eggs. Watching them grow up to enslave humanity. My children would bring other men to my wall, to my mistress.

She kissed me before offering me her breast. I took the nipple and carefully sucked on it, her juices aroused me, causing my penis to swell and my prostate to tingle. I had been fed only her sex juices and breast milk until today, they had helped me to get ready for the labor I would be in today.

I let my asshole pulse.

My children wanted out.

I smiled and shook my head, "Mistress. They're coming."

She kissed me deeply before nodding and placing her tail near my ass again. I blushed in anticipation as the tail worked its way into my ass again and slowly helped open up my ass for the eggs. I bucked forward as her tail exited from my sensitive hole, close behind it was an egg.

I smiled with relief and arousal as I pushed with all my might, my Mistress' tail helping to ease the eggs out of me.

—-

I moaned and panted, sweat dripping down my face as the reality of the situation hit me. My head fell back into the wall as my mistress grabbed the eggs and swaddled them into her bosom.

Six eggs.

Six new demons.

I smiled as I pondered their future, they would be doing as my mistress did to me, guiding poor souls away from goodness and into depravity, easing them, coaxing them into pornography, making them addicted to it. Sealing their fates to join me here, in making babies with me.

The succubus smiled as she took the eggs away and put her tail near my ass. She kissed me before stroking my cock slowly, making sure every movement was felt.

A single thought entered my mind as my heart gave into the lust-

"This is how humanity ends. Not by outside force, but by their own vice."