Playing with Fire

Story Info
Henry gets more than he bargained for.
4.3k words
4.19
33.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Journal:

It worked! The summoning worked! Now that I have the demon secured in the dybbuk box, I can begin communications with the demon. I do believe I've gotten a succubus, in mythology, the succubus should help me to become a more successful sexual being. I can use her to become more arousing to women. I must first learn her name.

Dear Journal:

Her name is Kallisyia. An ancient succubus- she claims to have seen the dawn of man, seduced beggar to King and all in between. She has agreed to help me, in return I will not only release her, but aid her in possessing the body of a woman.

Dear Journal:

After many sessions, non sexual of course, my penis has grown in length by a measure of 3 inches. My body has become muscular and chiseled, and my voice deeper. I haven't gotten any dates, flirts, yet. But I have noticed girls and gay men obviously looking at me. I have not yet decided if I am going to keep my promise or not.

Dear Journal:

I have decided that releasing the demoness is too risky. Having her released into the world- god forbid possessing a human, would be too dangerous to my community, to everyone, including myself to go through with it. I have closed and sealed the dybbuk box for good. May the evil I have opened up never be opened again.

—-

Henry found the box, the journal he had written in from five years ago. He'd kept the physique he'd earned from his deal, in fact, he kept his penis size as well. Henry instantly remembered his pact.

"Henry gain power, strength from Kallisyia, Henry help Kallisyia take shelter."

That was what Henry promised the demoness, that was what she wanted. That was what he wanted. She had delivered. He had not. When he remembered himself forever sealing the box, he remembered she had made a quick protest before silently allowing Henry to seal herself in the box.

She was patient as he sealed it. It made Henry unnerved. In his years of the occult, Henry knee one singular truth. Demons could be vindictive bastards. If Henry failed to seal the box, or if he reopened it, he shuddered to imagine what his fate might be.

"Henry!" Selene called, "Can you give me a hand with the box? It's got all of my electronics."

Henry pursed his lips.

Selene was moving in, his girlfriend, hopefully his wife would be living under the same roof as the succubus.

She didn't know. He couldn't. He wouldn't allow it. Where would he take it? What would happen to the demoness?

Henry growled before throwing the box back on his bed. He'd figure it out later. First, he needed to help his girlfriend.

—-

Selene was a pretty girl, a charming woman with a cute button nose and deep, big brown eyes. She wasn't thin by any means, her ass was full and plump, her breasts large enough to feed a young man, and she was almost 5' 10". She was incredibly insecure- being a bit thicker than the other girls at school had its toll.

Everyone told her she was beautiful, that she wasn't fat, but she knew she wasn't skinny, and in her own mind, that meant she could only be fat. She played video games to combat the negativity in her own mind, the stories of heroism, the deep themes of modern game making were impressive and engrossed her since she was a child. Whenever she couldn't escape in a new world, she found herself stuck in this old one.

The scars on her thighs reminded her every time she took a shower of the awful things she did to her own body.

So when Henry, a 6' 2" man with chiseled abs and pecs, and that grizzly, sexy voice that makes women wet over, offered Selene a coffee on that fateful day, how could she say 'no'?

She learned to love him for his mind. He was incredibly smart with mythology and folklore. Most of the stuff he talked about she knew and heard of before, one of the many great things about playing fantasy games, but she loved listening to him explain the intricacies of Magic, of monsters and demons, even if they didn't exist.

That being said, she didn't have to learn to love him for his body at all. He could have easily been a male stripper, a gigolo, hell, even a porn star and he would've made beaucoup bucks. Everything he advertised was delivered, as well. The few times she had been given the honor of getting fucked by the man were the best nights of her life. He seemed to know every trick of the book, her every erogenous zone, her every kink and he seemed to make her cum far before he had even gotten close to.

So here she was, in love with the man, lusting over his cock, moving into the house he offered.

She picked the heavy suitcase up by herself, Henry would be moving the electronics by now, and moved them up the stairs into the main bedroom. She'd been in this bedroom before.

The door creaked open and Selene took a quick glance at the room. Clean. She trudged the suitcase into the room and threw it on the bed. She didn't notice the dybbuk box until it jumped off the bed and rolled on the floor.

She gasped.

The box, still closed, was almost neatly placed on the floor.

Curiosity overtook the woman, who left her suitcase on the bed and quickly, but quietly, picked the box up. The box was some kind of hard wood, engraved with master detailing work. She could see what seemed to be Yggdrasil, the Tree of Nordic Mythology, and what seemed to be Hebrew numbers all around it.

Selene would be lying if she said she could translate any of it. But she marveled at the expert craftsmanship. She brought it closer to her face and saw the little lock on one end of the box, and hinges on the other. Curiosity took the woman, and she unlocked the box and slowly opened it.

The box eerily creaked, and Selene let the lid down slowly as the contents of the box were revealed to her.

Nothing. Selene saw nothing in the box.

She sighed, a little disappointedly as she felt the hinges give out from shiver her hand and the lid slipped off the hinges. Though she didn't know much about carpentry, Selene had enough knowledge to understand that that wasn't supposed to happen.

She tried to put them back together.

"Selene? You in my room?" Henry called out.

Selene yelped at the sound of her boyfriend. Her mind focused on the box. It was broken. It looked specially made. Expensive.

Not a very good way of starting her new life here. Footsteps got louder as Henry approached the room.

Selene panicked. She threw the broken box in the suitcase and took out all her clothes onto the bed.

"Yup!" Selene replied.

The door creaked back open and Henry entered the room. He smiled at Selene, and his eyes darted to the bed, to where the box would've been. A glint of fear went over his eyes before his smile returned to Selene.

"Happy?" He asked, his hand going over her waist.

She smiled flirtatiously as his hand found it's way to her ass. She as he guided her head to his and kissed her deeply.

Henry took the suitcase off the bed and led her to the bed. He slapped her ass as she helped and took off her pants. Henry slid off his own and trailed his tongue down her neck and to her chest. They quickly undid her bra and took off her shirt as Henry kissed her aerola, sucking lightly on the nipple before moving his hand to her clit.

Selene moaned as Henry circled her clitoris with her thumb. He took her moans as encouragement and shifted her hand to her inner thigh, rubbing it, massaging it and kissing her neck. Her moans of passion filled the room as her pussy moistened, Henry places his eight inch cock near her entrance, moving her hand back to her clit as he rubbed his erect member against her thigh.

Henry found, after getting Kallisyia's help, that sex was very unlike porn. With his new eight inch cock, going straight into a girl's cunt or ass could and would hurt her. Taking your time is better. Slowly, patiently bending her to you would make her loyal.

Henry kissed her lips and slowly pushed himself into her. She moaned, but Henry only continued his trek into her, slowly going deeper into her. Selene's hands led up Henry's chest, she hugged him closer to herself, curling her legs over him, encouraging for more.

Having gone many rotations in and out of Selene, Henry picked up the pace slightly and began to go deeper into her. It wasn't long before Henry began slapping into her body with force.

He could feel her quiver while he pumped himself in and out of her. She screamed as she orgasmed once more. Henry only smiled and grunted softly as he too, orgasmed.

He came inside Selene, but continued to pump himself in and out of her, making sure that all of her insides were covered by his thick semen.

Henry always did have a cream pie fetish. Always thought a pussy looked better used and abused, just like Selene's did.

The couple cuddled into one another, softly playing with one another into the night.

—-

"Wake up, beautiful."

Selene opened her eyes to a seductive, female voice that called to her. She was curled in Henry's arms, the passionate sex they'd had hours before rushed through her mind.

Selene quickly recognized what felt like... raw power. The same kind of feeling someone felt when someone important entered the room, multiplied by a hundred, lowballing, of course. Selene was instantly intimidated, no, terrified of the presence that seemed to originate from down stairs.

But Selene's curiosity overpowered her fear, and soon she found herself taking the arms of her lover off of her and slowly make her way towards the door. The door creaked open, loudly, ominously, just as it had hours before. Selene noted the time, it was dark, far darker than it was when Henry had fucked her. She instantly likened herself to the many video game characters she had played. The monster-slayers, princes, kings, outlaws and knights who had shown courage instead of fear.

She put on her brave face as she tip toed down the stairs. Once reaching the bottom of the stairs, she reached for the wall and leaned on it. She was still a bit tired.

From the hallway she could see that the living room seemed to be lit with some kind of purple light. She didn't remember Henry having any kind of light like that.

She followed the wall to the living room and stepped into the room. The light shined from the center of the room, a bright, purple orb. Selene touched the orb, lightly dragging her fingers across the surface to feel something liquid-y something, excited. She instantly felt excited, in more ways than one about her discovery as she suddenly lost consciousness.

—-

When she awoke, she knew instantly that she wasn't in Henry's living room. Call it intuition, but it was probably the warm brimstone beneath her and the smell of sulfur that invaded the poor girl's nostrils.

Or perhaps, the purple demoness, the naked demoness, that rested upon a throne mere feet away from Selene. She smiled upon the human girl, her breasts just as firm as Selene's. Her budding horns complemented her soft face. Her red-slit eyes and evil smile demanded attention from Selene. Selene let her eyes trail from her breasts down to her nether regions. A tail peered out from behind her, and her crotch hung open, revealing an seven inch penis, below it, a small vagina.

The soft purple completed the woman's demonic aura and appearance. Her barbed tail coiled up around the demon's right forearm, which held up a wine glass full of red liquid.

"Be a dear and come over here." The demon smiled at Selene.

Selene's eyes met the demoness' and her initial inhibitions melted away, betrayed by her... arousal. Selene's feet shuffled towards the woman, stopping at her throne. Selene stood straight, earning a raised brow from the demon.

Selene felt warmer, comfortable, but the facial expression by the demon demanded submission. She knew she expected Selene to do something- what, though?

Selene's thoughts rushed to those video game's she played so often. What would the hero do when approached by a King or Queen? But she found that that wasn't so easy of an answer, Geralt would rebelliously stand tall, Link might bow.

Selene did the next best thing, she knelt, with her right knee up and her left down.

The demoness smiled and stood up from her throne, her long legs leg to her thicker ass, and Selene figured it was the first time she'd ever looked at another woman sexually.

"Selene Ibarra." She giggled, "Straight, Hispanic, Corruption fetish. Perfect."

"W-who are you?" Selene's voice trembled.

"My name is Kallisyia. Elder Demoness, Succubus. I've lived longer than any of your civilizations, seen more than any human. I am effectively, a goddess." She smiled.

Her very essence oozed dominance, authority, but her face and voice soothed Selene into hearing and consuming every one of Kallisyia's words with care and obedience.

"What I want, my sweet, is you." The succubus said, squatting next to the kneeling Selene, she led the girl's face to her own and led her mouth for a kiss.

Selene let the demoness lead her into the kiss. A part of her knew better than to go farther. That part of her was drowned out by the lust slowly growing inside of her.

The demon planted her tongue into the human, the demonic saliva tasted much like sex, her tongue sharper in shape than that of Henry's. Kallisyia led the weak-willed woman onto her back and let her lay naked, warm and ready for more glorious sex from the woman.

It was then that Selene began to focus on Kallisyia's penis, a seven inch cock that, of course, was smaller than Henry's. But the fact of such a feminine figure having the male appendage gave truth to the fact that Kallisyia was a futanari.

Selene held her legs in the air and spread her pussy lips with her fingers.

"More, please." She muttered.

"Oh don't worry, you're mine now. You've got an eternity of glistening, slapping, mind-bursting sex ahead of you. If..." Kallisyia replied

The succubus led her member to the entrance of the woman's slit and began to slowly rub against her thigh. The tail poked and rubbed against Selene's clitoris, and both of Kallisyia's hands led their way up to Selene's breasts, rubbing them, massaging them.

"If?" Selene moaned.

"If you will it so." Kallisyia replied, "I will give you an offer, my dear. Leave now, I will not pursue you. But stay, let me enter you, and you agree to take all of me, and therefore, enter into my servitude. Forever."

Selene's senses returned to her, "Forever?"

"Forever. Mind numbing, passionate, rough, pleasureable sex. Let me enter you and I promise an eternity of the pleasure you will feel tonight." She hissed softly into the girl's ear.

Selene found herself at odds. Her natural curiosity and her own very sexual nature all very overwhelmingly begged for the monster cock to slide deep into herself. But the very rational, very intelligent and keen sense that she had knew that "forever" was a long time. "Forever" could very well be a bad thing, if, of course, it wasn't a good thing.

"Good sex?" Was the only words Selene could muster.

"Only the best for my girl." Kallisyia smirked.

Selene's mind melted at the comment, and she nodded as she reopened her pussy lips to Kallisyia's full cock.

Kallisyia nodded, slowly making love with the human. As she rhythmically pushes in and out of the human, her hands massaging Selene's tits and the tail arousing her clitoris, Kallisyia's eyes rolled back into her head as Selene began to pant, beg, plead and moan in pleasure.

When Selene finally noticed the garbled words Kallisyia had finished saying to the air between them, she had already came.

Kallisyia smiled as she felt the pussy lubricate, "You're wondering what I was chanting. Well, don't."

"Yes, mistress." Selene muttered.

Kallisyia picked the human up by her thighs and rammed into the pink pussy. Selene screamed at the action- it went further and harder than before! But the pain was quickly overtaken by pleasure, and Selene wanted more.

"Harder!" She screamed, grabbing her own nipples and rubbing them as the succubus grunted and continued to drive her cock deep into Selene.

Kallisyia panted as she came deep into Selene's pussy, her black semen popped out of her snatch as the demon pulled out.

Selene smiled contentedly, happy knowing she made the right choice. She closed her eyes, ready to begin falling asleep, but Kallisyia held her head steady.

"Now now my dear, I have use for you yet. It will be time for sleep later." The demon giggled.

Selene's eyes shot open as she get something rug at her crotch. At first, she thought Kallisyia was teasing her, but upon gazing at her naked lower half, she saw that it wasn't that at all.

She gazed in a mixture of horror, amazement, pleasure and pain as her once small clitoris grew to a six inch size. The growth stung, but the growth excited her nevertheless, causing her to orgasm from her pussy through the transformation. Her breasts didn't grown, but softened, and she began to feel an appendage grow from just up her ass.

The appendage shot out next to her, it seemed so foreign, so weird. But it was a barbed tail, just like the one that had been playing with her clit, back when it was a clit. Having the lower half of her body transformed, Selene screamed in pain as she felt something pierce into the sides of her forehead.

She hurled over in pain, gripping her head before the pain subsided. She felt her forehead, not surprised to feel the horns of a succubus.

Her body flushed with heat, with comfortable warmth, and Selene soon forgot the painful, traumatic experience she went through and stood straight.

"Yes, mistress?" Selene said, looking around.

Her eyes darted around, but she soon found that she couldn't find Kallisyia. That was, until the soothing, comforting voice of her mistress fell over her like a warm blanket that had just come out of the dryer.

"Let me guide you, as you let me do during our encounter." She teased, "I've possessed your body, don't fight me, or I can really make you regret it."

Selene could feel her penis begin to swell with arousal at the thought of her mistress. But she couldn't tell if it was due to the thought of her being possessed by the succubus, or by the thought of what she might do if she disobeyed.

"Yes, Mistress." She giggled, silently plotting.

She could hear within her own head the demoness cackling as she read the girl's mind.

"You naughty girl." Kallisyia chuckled.

Selene felt her cheeks burn with a hot blush as she suddenly felt what she thought was a buttplug enter her ass.

She yelped as her penis suddenly shot with cum, her pussy moistened and her nipples hardened with arousal. The sudden overwhelming sexual arousal caused Selene to fall straight on her own ass and moan as her body involuntarily shook with pleasure.

"Now that you're compliant, let's continue." Kallisyia said to the broken girl, who only giggled in reply.

Selene felt her arm move in front of her, a few words of utterance murmured from her lips and she awed to herself as the purple orb once again reappeared.

Her arm touched the orb, and purple mist grew around the body. Selene felt her cock, which had limped, begin to swell with excitement again.

When the mist dissipated, Selene found that she was in Henry's living room once more. Her body, the one that had been created in Hell, transferred with her back to the Earth. Selene walked silently, but quickly, through the house until she found her way to the stairs once more.

Selene could only wonder what was in store for Henry and her now that she gave up her mind, soul and body to Kallisyia. She giggled to herself as the door to Henry's bedroom creaked open.

On the bed, lying naked without the sheets over him, was Henry.

"My, still looking dashing." Kallisyia chuckled, "We can do something about that."

Kallisyia led Selene onto the bed, where the pair slowly turned Henry on stomach and positioned Selene towards his ass.

12