Hell Station Room One: Adonis

Story Info
Kim needs something from Adonis the unicorn.
1.4k words
4.31
3.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room One: Adonis

As Kim enters the first room, the doors close and seal behind her. The room is very similar to the one she started in, with only a few notable additions. First, and probably least importantly, the left wall is mostly consumed by a large window through which the starry blackness of space can be seen.

The show host Dick Remington's voice comes over hidden speakers, making Kim jump. "Alright ladies and gentlemen, as always, we like to start with something fairly straightforward. This room contains a creature our contestant may be familiar with: a rare Midnight Unicorn. This impressive specimen is named Adonis." The unicorn is huge, its shoulders standing higher than the top of Kim's head. Its hair, hooves, horn, and eyes are all a deep black. As Kim takes another small step forward, the stallion snorts, but makes no other movements.

The large beast stands calmly in the center of the room, next to what looks like a hollowed out rear end of a mare, complete with access holes in place of genitalia and anus. There are a series of straps and supports inside. It seems like a person could be strapped in, bent over in a way that would line up their holes with the gaps in the false mare rump. However, why anyone would want to do that is something Kim can't imagine.

The final interesting thing Kim notices about this room is that mounted to the wall beside the next door there is a bowl. Above the bowl is a panel displaying 10:00. As Kim processes these things the show host continues. "All our dear contestant must do is place four ounces of the unicorn's semen in that bowl to progress to the next room. Don't worry dear, big old Adonis here has loads that are easily twice that big, so you'll only have to get him off once. But you better hurry, you must complete this task in the next ten minutes or things will get... complicated." The audience cheers and laughs in anticipation, the roar of the crowd conveyed over the speakers, reminding Kim that everything she does is being broadcast for the galaxy to see.

"Time starts... now!"

Kim edges closer to Adonis, his size more intimidating the closer she gets. Was she really going to pleasure this creature? The idea is so foreign that Kim almost laughs, but despite how strange it is, this is the situation Kim is in. I will survive Hell Station, whatever it takes.

She gently touches the unicorn's side with a delicate green hand. He doesn't balk, or even shift, he only looks down with a large dark eye. Kim sees a deep intelligence there, but cannot dwell on it, devoting herself to the task at hand without thinking of the implications. The young woman has the chilling thought that the further from her rational mind she can become, the more successful she might be at surviving the horrors of Hell Station intact.

Pushing all her thoughts into the back of her mind, Kim drops to her knees beside the dark unicorn. She reaches out and caresses the belly of the massive creature. Her other hand reaches back to cradle one of Adonis's massive testicles. They hang heavily, each one larger than Kim's fist. With gentle rubbing of the unicorn's sheath and balls, the flesh hiding it parts, and Adonis's penis begins to extend.

Kim glances at the panel on the wall, and panic strikes her as she sees that a minute is already gone. One hand still on the balls, attempting futilely to cradle both at once, Kim wraps the fingers of her other hand around the emerging shaft. She strokes, slow and gentle at first, then increasing the tempo. Adonis's member grows and grows until Kim finally stops stroking, gazing open-mouthed at the largest cock she has ever seen. She doesn't even need to compare to know that the vascular, pitch black shaft is longer than her forearm, and bigger around.

There is no way that is going to fit inside me, Kim thinks, so what are my options? The most obvious is to continue along the path already begun. The petite green girl grasps the rod of flesh with two hands and begins stroking furiously. It twitches and strains at her ministrations, and before long Kim's arms are burning with the effort. Another glance at the timer shows her that time is running out.

Her strength failing, Kim's strokes begin to slow. I'm not going to make it. The first of twenty rooms and already she was going to fail. No. I can't fail. I won't. Making a decision, Kim shifts her body completely under the stallion, facing his massive cock head on. With a deep breath, she leans forward and attacks the flared tip of the unicorn dick with her tongue.

She hears the audience roar once more over the hidden speakers, but doesn't let it distract her. An observer might mistake her thirst for survival with a thirst for precum, as throughout her passionate tonguing Kim tastes and swallows more than a little of the bitter, salty liquid. The taste only encourages her, because it tells her that she is close to her goal.

The timer shows less than a minute when Kim finally sees those massive, dark balls pull upward toward the thick shaft of the unicorn stallion's cock. She is filled with a sense of triumph, but then realizes with a start that she must transport Adonis's seed to the bowl mounted on the wall in order to keep her efforts from being in vain. Thinking frantically even as she strokes the shaft and licks the hot surface of the tip, Kim's only option becomes clear. She presses her face forward, locking her lips around the unicorn's urethra, and braces as she feels the shaft stiffen even further in her hands.

The first blast of cum jets down Kim's throat and splashes against her tonsils. She chokes and coughs, accidentally sending a shot of cum up into her nasal cavity, which then dribbles out of her nose. Her eyes tear up, but she keeps her lips sealed around the tip of the unicorn cock. Four ounces, I need four ounces. Kim repeats it to herself, using her mouth as a receptacle for the potent beast's seed.

Another rope of cum spurts into the little green girl's mouth, but this time she keeps her composure. Then another rope, and another. Quickly her tongue is coated, then covered as cum fills her oral orifice to the brim. She tries not to, but coughs again, sending more cum out of her nose, as well as a dribble down her chin. Her cheeks balloon and still the stallion's balls pump thick, hot cum. Unable to hold any more in her mouth, Kim releases the shaft and cups her hands beneath her chin, catching the excess.

The pungent, salty seed overwhelms the girl's senses, and her eyes begin to roll back in her skull. No! Keep it together Kim, all this cum has somewhere to go. Her eyes widen as she sees the timer slip from ten seconds to nine. Adonis is still cumming! Fuck. I hope this is enough, because it's now or never. Kim slides out from under the black beast and she staggers, almost drunkenly, over to the bowl. She dumps the contents of her cupped hands into the bowl, and then purses her green lips and spits her mouthful of cum into the receptacle. As the last few seconds tick down, she blows her nose, sending another gout of cum from her nasal cavity into the bowl.

There is a lot of creamy, off-white goo in the bowl, but it isn't filled all the way to the brim. Kim hopes that it's enough. She thinks about running back to slurp some of the cum off the metal floor where it landed, but time is up. Kim stares at the timer as it reads 00:00. Then, the digits disappear, replaced by 6.2fl oz. The petite woman has to stop herself from pumping a fist in the air. I did it!

Breathing heavily, attempting futilely to wipe all the cum from her face, Kim's elation fades into confusion, then disgust. Had she really just celebrated taking a load of unicorn cum in her mouth? She doubles over, a pained look on her face, and retches. She must have swallowed some accidentally, because a bit more of Adonis's seed splashes onto the floor between her feet.

She had survived. She would survive. But who must she become to do it?

Kim Takura Status: Room 1

Stats:

Fortitude - 10

Integrity - 10

Psyche - 8 (-2)

Virtue - 9 (-1)

Status Effects:

None