The Thin End of the Wedge - Pt. 01

Story Info
Mature, redhead, Sally agrees to fuck her husband's workmate.
7.6k words
4.61
15k
21

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narrantem
Narrantem
18 Followers

This is a fictional tale of a mature housewife and the consequences when she agrees to 'do a little favour' for her husband. The 'thin end of the wedge' that changes her life forever. The themes are swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism, prostitution, S&M, and associated activities. Any resemblance to persons alive or dead is purely coincidental. All characters in the story are at least 18 years old, some a lot older, and a lot of them behave quite irresponsibly. Remember, when you are misbehaving, do it responsibly. Now read on...

"Oh, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha..."

Sally sweated, flat on her back, under her husband's body as he had his 'lunchtime' sex. He was holding himself up on his elbows to keep his weight off her chest, and his hairy buttocks were rising and falling rhythmically. She watched the ceiling over her husband's shoulder as his hard thrusts made her view judder, there was a cobweb on the light fitting and she made a mental note to deal with it when he'd gone back to work.

He often came home for lunch for, as he put it, a 'good fuck', especially in the summer time. The heat seemed to make him more randy, it certainly made things more sweaty, she just wished he'd have a shower to get rid of the dirt from the building site before he pushed her down onto the sofa, the bed, or the kitchen table and roughly fucked her until he came.

Red-haired Sally was 39, with a narrow waist, broad hips, chunky thighs, and large but rather saggy breasts. She had never considered herself attractive in any way and had been pleased to be courted by Tom, at the time. That was ten years ago and the tall, dark, muscular builder she fell in love with then was now a bit overweight. Actually - if she was honest with herself - he was a lot overweight.

And he'd turned out to be a lot less romantic than she'd hoped, though she couldn't fault his work ethic or his enthusiasm for sex. He wanted it at least once per day, twice when he could get away from work at lunchtime. Sometimes three times on Saturdays. His preferred position was with her underneath him either face up, in classic missionary position, or face down in 'lazy rear entry'. Then he'd spread her legs, and pound away. Occasionally, when he was in a particularly good mood, Sally was permitted to choose the position but it didn't last long before she was 'put in her place', as Tom called it.

"Oh, oh... that's nice dear... aaah, aaah, aaah.", she moaned into his shoulder. It was often faked pleasure, but just occasionally, he managed to really get her going, and then the the sounds were real. Today he was grinding into her clit most effectively, so it could possibly be a better day - provided he didn't cum too soon.

"Uh, uh, uh... ", grunted Tom then he started to tense up, "... aaah, fuck, yes, Yes, YES! I'm cumming!"

Sally felt the warmth of his cum as he spurted inside her, his hips heavy on hers as he twitched and emptied his balls. She clutched at him as he sighed with satisfaction and dropped down on top of her, pushing her deeper into the mattress.

"Ten years married and I've still got it."

"Yes dear...", she replied.

"But...", there was a long pause, "... I fancy something new."

"Sorry dear?"

"I were talking to George yesterday. He's always had the hots for you, you know."

"I didn't know that, Tom.".

"Well... he and I had an idea about a good bit of fun."

"Fun, dear?"

"Yeah... I want to watch him fuck you."

"What!"

"I want to sit on that chair over there in the corner and watch him take you. I want to see your pleasure. I want to hear you shout his name as you cum."

"Where did this idea come from?"

"I told you, George and I talked about it. He lost his wife a year ago now... the poor guy's feeling randy as hell."

"I thought you said his wife ran away?"

"Yes... that's what I said... he lost his wife. He's tried a couple of whores, and they're okay, but he says he'd prefer you."

"And you're okay with this, Tom?"

"You'd just be opening your legs for a friend of mine. Being a fuck buddy I think it's called. It's not as if you're doing it behind my back. Or you're gonna run away with him."

"Well I'm not sure about it."

"He's got a good sized cock."

"How do you know? Have you been wanking each other."

"Don't be stupid woman. The Black Bull's loos have one of them long, communal, stainless steel, urinals. You can't help but see everyone's cock. Especially if they's well endowed and proud of what they've got."

"And this idea gets you excited?" She didn't need to ask the question. As he talked she could feel his cock twitching inside her and swelling. More like this and he'd want to go again.

"I read in the newspaper that it's good for your sex life if you indulge a fantasy with your wife."

Sally thought most of those fantasies would involve candle-lit, romantic, meals, followed by significant amounts of foreplay. Not a mate of your husband being invited around for a beer and adultery.

"And what about my part in this?", Sally tried to get Tom to think of her feelings.

"I reckon you'll enjoy it. I'm good, but a bit of variety after ten years'll do you good. And that'll be good for the pair of us. In fact I'm feeling randy myself just thinking about it."

He pulled his rapidly engorging penis out of his wife sat up, then rolled her onto her front. She gasped with the force of the movement. Then Tom knelt between her legs with his hands on her generous buttocks. She felt his knees between her thighs, then the strength of him as he pushed her legs apart. As she stared at the pillows she could imagine her cum stained cunt gaping wider as her legs were forced open.

"See... ", he whispered in her ear, "... it's working already."

She knew the routine, his cock into her cunt, not very gently, a shuffle while he positioned himself for good thrusting. Then his hands moving from her buttocks to her shoulder-blades just before he set to fucking.

"Dear... won't you be late for work."

"No...", he replied, "... this won't take long, luv."

His cock wasn't the largest, or fattest, of cocks she had experienced. She'd been with a couple of men before her marriage, and both had been better endowed. But the head of his cock was a pleasing mushroom shape, and he did get very hard when he was randy, no need to 'thumb him in', ever. And he certainly had stamina, once he set off, and got past the sensitive penis stage, he could go on for an hour. Today he wasn't going to be that long, he was pounding away with little regard for endurance, clearly excited by the prospect of seeing her with George.

He grunted, "Ya, ya, ya, ya,", as he pounded away, distorting her buttocks and pushing her body forwards with each impact. As his cock stirred her cunt she wondered if the 'fun' was Tom's idea, or George's. She had been faithful to Tom, and believed he had been faithful to her. Now he was giving her permission to be unfaithful. Did this mean he had already wandered? Had he fucked a local whore, or even worse, one of her girlfriends? Was he guiltily trying to even the score?

"Tom... ah, ah, oooh.", she gasped. His cock was giving her pleasure, he was making sure he kept plenty of action happening in the most sensitive part of her cunt. She began to think that if he wanted some naughtiness, and that was the price of keeping him happy, and holding on to her marriage, then she would go along with his plan.

"Okay Tom... I'll fuck George, if that's what you want."

"Ya, ya, ya, ya...", Tom's grunts continued, but there was a tone of satisfaction, and an increase in speed.

"Oh Tom...", Sally realised she was about to cum, "... oh fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!"

Tom pounded a few more times, then came himself. Pulling out he spilled his sperm across Sally's buttocks and back. She lay still, glowing from her orgasm, while he dressed.

"I'll see you tonight then.", he smiled, "I'll let George know he can come over after tea."

Once he had gone Sally showered. The warm water washed away the sweat, sperm, and building site debris from her pores and relaxed her. She looked down at her large, but very soft and saggy breasts, her rounded tummy with its double crease, and her chubby thighs and wondered if - when he actually got to see her naked - George would be turned on enough to perform. It would make for a very embarrassing evening if she couldn't give him a hard-on. Getting a thrill from fantasising about a mate's wife was a long way from the bare truth of that same woman stripping naked in front of him with all her flaws. What if he ran away? What if he laughed at her? And was she now officially a slut for having agreed to do this?

She stripped the bed and washed the sheets and pillow cases, then hung them in the garden to dry. As the sheets flapped in the sunshine, Sally indulged herself in a Pimm's while stretching out in the garden lounger. A voice over the hedge caught her attention. She shaded her eyes from the sun trying to see who it was.

"Sally! Nice to see you. Is that a Pimm's?"

It was the voice of Diana, from the Manor House up the hill.

"Come in, Diana. There's plenty left in the bottle."

Diana draped her elegant figure across the second lounger and graciously accepted a drink. They chatted for a few minutes about village gossip and then Sally decided to see just how 'modern' her friend was. There were rumours of wild cocktail parties at the Manor, with keys in the fruit bowl and everything. Probably just stories from people jealous of Diana and Howard's relaxed lifestyle, but they might be true. Perhaps a bit of advice from Diana would be useful.

"Diana?"

"Yes Sally"

"Tom wants to watch me being fucked by George, his mate from the building site."

"Oh."

"Yes. I've said I will 'cos I don't want to lose Tom, but what do you think? Should I?"

"I didn't have Tom down as a cuck, or voyeur. Has he ever suggested this before?"

"No, it came out of the blue. Just an hour ago, and he wants to bring George around tonight."

"Well I like the occasional change, but I think you guessed that I'm a bit of a tart."

"Well I've heard the rumours about what happens at the Manor. Do you really enjoy it?"

"Oh yes. I like a different cock, and the feeling that I can turn on a man who is only there for the sex, no relationship, no strings, is pretty powerful."

"But you're beautiful. I don't know if I can get an erection out of this George guy."

"Does he fancy you?"

"Tom says he does."

"Then you're halfway there."

"But... I'm ugly...", Sally voiced her deepest fear.

"No you're not... you're lovely. Not a page three model, true, but you have nice curves and what really matters is your enthusiasm."

"Enthusiasm?"

"Yes Sally. If you smile, encourage, and make the man feel welcome then it will go fine. He probably won't be the best of lovers, amateurs rarely are, but if you open your legs, and pull him in, then you should get a good fuck."

"Oh, I see. Should I wear something sexy?" As soon as she asked the question Sally realised that it was a foolish one. She really didn't have anything in the wardrobe that could be counted as sexy. All very practical stuff rather than flimsy things with erotic holes in significant locations. And there was no time now to pop into town to pick up something new.

"If I were you I'd wear just my best dressing gown. And I'd wear it not quite tied up properly, so George gets a good eyeful of cleavage and thigh. I'd welcome him with a drink, a strong one, and a kiss."

"Oh gosh!"

"Yes. Then I'd settle myself in an armchair, or on the sofa, and spread my legs. Just a little at this stage."

"Oh my goodness, I'm not sure I can..."

Diana stood up in a decisive manner and took Sally's hand.

"Here Sally, I'll show you." And she took Sally inside. "Have you got a dressing gown I could use?"

"There's one in the bathroom."

"Right, give me two minutes."

Sally wandered her living room tidying ornaments and repositioning coasters, then - worried something was about to happen that her neighbours mustn't see - closed the curtains. When she turned back Diana was standing there. Sally's red silk dressing gown, a gift from Tom last Christmas, was draped over her. The golden belt held it closed, barely, at waist height, leaving a broad V shape of Diana's upper body revealed. The contrasting green edge to the gown just about covered her nipples but left a lot of aureole showing. Below the belt it was pulled back onto the hips so that only the dangling ends of the belt covered her cunt. She was holding an empty glass from the drinks cabinet.

Diana sashayed across the room, which had the effect of swinging the belt so that there were brief glimpses of her cunt lips. Then she pushed the glass into Sally's hand and pressed herself up against her.

"Hello George...", she whispered into Sally's ear, as she put her hand onto Sally's lower back and pulled until their hips ground together. Then she gave Sally a long, luscious, kiss. Sally squeaked in alarm

Before Sally could complain Diana broke away, turned and made her way to the big leather armchair. She sat, first leaning forwards to give a good view of her breasts, then leaning back and spreading her legs.

"It's so nice to see you George. Tom tells me you have something special for me."

Diana leaned back a little more, spread her legs a little more widely, and undid the belt allowing the dressing gown to slip to the sides. Sally found herself staring at Diana's cunt lips. Her dark pubic hair had been neatly trimmed into a shape that seemed familiar. Ah yes, she thought, it's one of the playing card suits, spades - if she remembered correctly.

Diana smiled up, then pushed one hand into the dressing gown to feel her breast, and the other started to delve between her legs. Sally could quite believe that, at this point, any man would be in her power, she was feeling a bit hot and bothered herself.

"Come here, lover..." Diana almost purred the words, and she left off pleasuring her breast to wave in an inviting manner, "... George, Sally, whatever's your name."

Sally hesitated, then understood that the lesson was not yet over. She walked over to the chair and, with Diana's direction, knelt between her legs.

"Now when he gets here he might give you some cunny licking."

"Ah ha?"

"Yes, although there's some wives who don't like it."

She gently brought Sally's head down close to her sex. Sally could smell an earthy fragrance of desire and see that Diana was leaking juices. Diana wriggled her hips so that her cunt lifted to Sally's mouth. The message was clear, even though it was over twenty years since Sally had done this during experiments with the barmaid at The Dog and Gun. They'd both been eighteen at the time, and going through a 'we don't need boys' phase. It was a phase, not a lifestyle choice, since within weeks they had both got a boyfriend, and had agreed to say nothing about their short, but pleasurable, relationship.

Sally applied lips and tongue and Diana squirmed appreciatively.

"Oh yes... oh that's good... fingers too Sally... fingers please... Oooooh."

Sally obliged, sliding two fingers into Diana's vagina, which was slippery with the woman's anticipation. She started to curl them and try to reach for the G spot as Diana put her hands onto Sally's head and steered her tongue towards her clitoris.

"He might go straight in for the fuck... ooh... so you'd best be prepared for him... aaah."

Sally considered this. Tom had never suggested sex in the living room, the sanctum of televised football and late night chat shows. She smiled, it must be like the idea of having sex in the local church, a sacred space - to be kept pure. If George lost control and fucked her here then it would be Tom's fault, not her own. She began to realise that the evening might be one in which many new things happened and, once started, Tom might have limited control. Would he try to insist that George only use the positions he used?

"Make sure... oooh that's lovely... make sure your cunt is pushed well forward... aaah... on the seat. And keep your... golly gosh you're good... legs wide. Then he'll be able to use his whole length."

Sally began to wonder exactly what George's whole length might be. Tom had said he'd got a 'good sized cock' but what did that mean?

"Shit! Shit! I'm cumming! Uh! Uh! Haaaaaa!"

Diana bucked and twisted, gasping out her climax, pressing Sally's lips hard onto her clitoris. Sally could feel the waves of vaginal contractions and, when they were over, pulled out two fingers drenched in Diana's juices. Diana sat up, released Sally, and then - to her neighbour's surprise - took Sally's fingers into her mouth and sexily sucked them clean.

"That was lovely, Sally. Thank you."

"Well thank you Diana... for the advice."

"Just one more thing before I get dressed."

"Yes?"

"Be sure you want this. If you don't then send Tom a text now saying you can't do it. Make it clear the answer is no."

"Right."

"There's nothing worse than a reluctant wife swap. I've seen them and they are uncomfortable for everyone involved. Nobody gets any fun, unless the man is one of those guys who gets off on forcing himself onto women."

"Oh."

"Yes. There are guys who enjoy it if the woman is on the point of tears, crying, or begging him to stop."

"I don't think George will be like that."

"You never know. So, if you're going to do this then don't give him the satisfaction of forcing a reluctant victim. Welcome him in and be the happy hooker. Most men want to see the woman having as much fun as them. George is probably one of them."

And with that she ran upstairs, returning a few minutes later as her usual, elegant, self.

"Must go Sally. Let me know what happens."

She winked, and gave Sally a kiss on the cheek, and was gone. Sally wandered around the living room, collected her dressing gown from the armchair, and looked around for her phone. She stared at the screen for a couple of minutes. Now or never, decision time, she thought. Then thumbed out a text to Tom...

'Looking forward to tonight. Tell George I feel randy as hell about the idea.'

... then she had a thought and added...

'Photos too?'

... she smiled to herself, and hit Send.

It was early evening and Sally was sitting on the sofa waiting her fate. She kept glancing at the armchair where she'd pleasured Diana that afternoon, the possible location of the start of her adventure. Tom had cleared away the tea things, he seemed very anxious to help around the house all of a sudden. He'd put several cans of beer into the fridge, hesitated, then added a few more. It was going to be a long evening.

Sally had followed Diana's advice and was wearing the dressing gown. When she appeared in it after tea Tom had done a double-take and tried to give her a quick fondle but she'd pushed him away.

"Sorry Tom, I belong to George this evening. You're just here to watch, remember."

He'd backed off apologising.

"Yes, yes, Sally, you're right, that was the game."

"And I expect you to follow the rules.", it felt powerful talking like this to her husband, but he'd brought it on himself.

The doorbell went and, for once, Tom rushed to answer. He brought George through into the living room. If Sally had a fantasy of a well dressed man, a sort of James Bond of the construction industry, it was dashed by her first sight of George. He was sandy haired, slightly taller than Tom, barrel-chested, with narrow hips. His beer gut was larger than Tom's and, as he turned in the doorway Sally got a sight of a hairy butt crack. He was wearing a tatty leather jacket and torn jeans, and looked like he'd just walked off the building site. He did have a chubby, friendly-looking, face though, so Sally thought this might be okay. He didn't look like a man who would be cruel.

Narrantem
Narrantem
18 Followers