Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings somehow, but I need to know why it was so important for you to warn me about her the last time I was here."

Her voice came muffled, refusing to remove her face from that tangled mass of limbs. "I actually don't know her that well. She's new here. I only started seeing her around maybe since a month ago. She just sort of... appeared, one day. I tried to visit her in her room, once, give her a proper welcome. I think she hates me for some reason. All she did was shriek at me in some unholy way. And the wind, it was so strong. Like an icy tornado whirling around in her room. I couldn't shut the door fast enough."

Benson was speechless. That certainly hadn't been his experience with the specter. But if that was Caeli's only impression of Syl, it was no wonder she had gotten so worked up about the matter.

"And so, when I realized my mistake, I panicked. Ghost, right? Doesn't need doors. Never claimed her key like all of the other residents here. I mixed them up. I gave you hers. And then all I could do was hope I could reach you in time, before she could hurt you. I'm happy she didn't."

"So, wait, tell me. You speak as if you did actually meet Syl. So how is it that you managed to escape unscathed?" Caeli turned her head just barely, so that only an eye peeked out from the nest she had made around her head.

"Well, to be frank, I must have just 'lucked out', compared to you." Benson cringed a bit, only just now coming to the realization of what he'd have to tell Caeli. He could downplay it, or euphemize it, but no. The relationship he most wanted to share with this woman was one of total honesty, so he braced himself to take the full consequences of his next words. "When she met me, she was actually very shy, and a bit curious. One thing lead to another and we... had sex."

"You... WHAT!?" It was the first time Benson had heard Caeli raise her voice, and the righteous indignation it carried rattled his bones. Her lungs drew air in deep, seething breaths.

No, wait, please hear me out!

She got to her feet instantly, and whirled around, glaring daggers at him all the while. The clicks of her heels against the tiled floor were like firecrackers. She lunged at him, pinning his arms to his sides with inhuman strength. Benson noticed with some consternation that her fingertips, with their long, manicured nails, had actually punctured the couch cushion behind him. Sparkling amber eyes became hellish fireballs, burning straight through to the depths of his soul.

Despite the awe-inspiring show of force, though, her stance lacked conviction. Even as she held his body down, her shoulders sagged. Instead of having her legs firmly planted in a solid A-stance, she was bent over while attempting to loom over him, wobbly and knock-kneed. The fury in her eyes quickly abated, and instead became dejected, defeated.

"So, is that how it is." Her voice was barely a whisper. "I've lost to a shadow.. Darn it Caeli! Face it, you're completely out of shape."

This was wrong.

Benson understood the words coming out of her mouth, but somehow, they weren't quite making sense. Her eyes were quivering with tears again. He wasn't sure how he'd managed to lose the plot so quickly, but the evening was suddenly spiraling out of his control, and he wasn't sure what he could do to stop it.

"That makes sense now, why you'd want to know more about her, than me. Congratulations, you two, I guess. I can give you that key back, if you want to see her again." The resignation in her voice was soul-crushing, relenting her terrifying vice-grip from his arms, as she turned to leave, crestfallen.

Benson immediately leapt up to grab her hand, "Caeli, please! For god's sake, listen to me for just a minute!"

Her eyes widened with surprise, which gave him the opportunity to return the gaze with a resolute one of his own, as he tried to appeal directly to the core of her being.

"You couldn't be more wrong. I want to know you. I want to know everything about you. I didn't need to ask, because I already knew what you are. At least, I thought I did. And that was the problem."

"What?" There was barely any energy in her voice, but a hopeful note rang true in that singular word that implored him to continue.

"You're a demon, aren't you? Or I believe, more accurately, a succubus."

A barely perceptible nod. Tears still welled in the corners of her eyes, but the shimmer in those brilliant topazes told him that they had begun to turn to joyous ones.

"Regrettably, demons don't have the greatest of reputations in stories. They lie, they cheat, and they manipulate to get their way, and their way is never a good thing, often a portent of certain doom."

She nodded again silently, but more assertive this time, while biting her lip.

"Well, according to the rules you set out for me, I only had two questions left to ask you. If I had just come out and asked you, if it turned out you were really one of those scheming, crafty devils from folklore, you easily could have twisted the scenario in your favor, set me up for something wicked and evil. As much as I wanted to, I wasn't sure if I could trust you. So I had to catch you off guard."

Again a nod, but this time with a hint of embarrassment, as she had realized something.

"I already had my suspicions due to your accident earlier, and your answer to my first question all but confirmed it. I noticed you tried to avoid implicating yourself, though, so I needed you to confirm for me what I saw was real. Still not a foolproof plan, of course. Again, if you were really conniving, it would've been easy enough to stage everything. But wouldn't have made much sense to me, since there were never really any stakes here, so that level of planning would have been overkill. So in the end, I was pretty sure you were being genuine."

"And so, that brings us to the final question. I noticed you got really rattled when talking about Syl, so I hedged my bets. I figured everything I asked about her was likely to be truthful, and more importantly, that I can trust you to be honest with me. The fact that your only major concern about her was for my safety only sealed the deal."

"Oh, and what deal would that be?" She finally spoke.

"That succubus or not, you are as you've always been to me. Just a gorgeous, lovely, kind, gentle, gracious, wonderful person who I'd be willing to trust implicitly with my life. If you'd have me, I'd really like to be your friend."

At those words, any hint of apprehension left her body, and she melted into his arms, falling into a deep embrace that he reciprocated, holding her tight.

Caeli spoke directly into his ear. "Gods, I'm stupid. I talk you up like I enjoy a good battle of wits, only to fall prey to a trap that I set on my own that I didn't even know was there. It really has been too long."

"Don't worry about it. And now we've got a great story to tell about how we met, for those that care to hear it."

"But you're not blameless either. In all your cleverness, I do believe you've forgotten something."

"Oh?"

"You were correct to call me a succubus. And a succubus is never content to draw the line at just friends." She purred into his ear.

God-fucking damnit, what an idiot! Benson's brain was only finally starting to catch up to the scenario at hand, so stifled because it hadn't bothered to consider what he thought was an utter impossibility. His body, on the other hand, was far quicker on the uptake. His suffering, neglected cock now strained again against his pants, its raging passion reignited by the sultry vixen whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

Caeli didn't miss a beat, and immediately her hand shot downwards to take a hold of his engorged member, and gave it a firm, possessive squeeze.

"Don't think I haven't been watching this all night." The tone of her voice was different yet again, consumed by pure, animalistic lust. "Oh, how my body yearns. No more distractions. You and me. Right here, right now. We don't stop until the sun comes, or until our bones turn to jelly. Whichever comes first."

There didn't exist a single word in Benson's vocabulary with which he could have said no. Thank god it's Friday. His oft-hated platitude surfaced in his mind, strangely, and with a wry smirk on his lips he finally thought he understood it.

He scrambled to unfasten his belt, all while she straddled his lap and raced down the buttons on his shirt. She barely had it open before she started lightly nibbling at his neck, licking, kissing. Working his way down his torso, over and across his stomach, before stopping at his waistline. She grabbed hold, pulling everything down in one swift motion and flinging it across the room with a devil-may-care attitude. She hungrily licked her lips staring at his proud erection, while he finished at peeling the shirt off his already sweaty body.

"Ben, be proud of the fact that you did this to me", she smiled a sultry, sexy, seductive smile as she slowly, playfully hiked the hem of her skirt up. As short as the garment was, it didn't take much time before he had confirmation that she wore nothing beneath her sheer pantyhose, the devilish tease. Her perfect, pink pussy was on full display, already blooming with arousal, shrouded only by the thin layer of barely-there fabric. She held the pose for a moment just to let him savor the sight; hands gathering her tiny skirt up near her waist, legs taught, curvaceous thighs spread to allow an unobstructed view of the moist treasure at their juncture. Satisfied that the sight had been burned into his memory, she casually unfastened the skirt and it too became as a bird in flight.

She knelt up onto the couch, legs straddling his, and grabbed at his hand, holding it up to her vaginal mound, so he could feel the scorching heat radiating from her. She then pushed it fully against her. Losing herself in the moment a bit, she started to grind against it a bit, before releasing it. His hand was practically coated in her sticky-sweet arousal.

"Do you have any idea how long I endured this?"

He shook his head no.

"It started the moment you asked me to reveal my 'true' self to you again. I've been used to hiding myself from others for so long, it was like being exposed. It was embarrassing at first, but also exciting. That's when it started, anyways. The moment I felt your gentle touch upon my ear, though, I was truly putty in your hands."

Benson felt ashamed that he had had no clue of his effect on her. In retrospect, some of her body language had been extremely suspect, but the thought hadn't even crossed his mind, with the pedestal he had subconsciously placed her on. The musky, syrupy scent of her heat now was unmistakable, but he had been utterly oblivious to her feelings.

Sensing he was about to apologize, she leaned in and playfully put a finger to his lips. "Don't apologize. Take responsibility," she growled. She leaned in even further, to purr directly in his ear, "Here, let's dry off that hand of yours." Her fingers traced down the length of his arms, before she forcefully took hold of his wrists, and planted his hands squarely against her bra, on her bountiful breasts. She guided him to knead them a bit, to feel their weight. She closed her eyes and reveled in the sensations for a bit as his hands roughly circled her sensitive orbs. He found the hardened nubs of her nipples through her bra, and gave them a playful pinch, to which she let out an excited gasp.

Getting into it, she already began to grind on his rigid penis. Her overflowing wetness combined with her soaked pantyhose, into a wonderfully slick sensation, gliding up and down his shaft and already threatening to bring him to climax. He managed to hold strong by sheer willpower alone, determined to impress the young lady in recompense for his unacceptable ignorance.

She leaned her weight into him, squashing her breasts even harder into his hands. Through panting breaths she needily called to him, somewhat absently as she lost herself to her own pleasure, "Please...too hot...off". He fumbled fruitlessly for a moment with the button at the front of her bra, hands too slick with sweat and other fluids to properly grasp the small fastener. Flustered, she forced his fingertips under the top edge of the cups, and bade him to pull down. He clumsily tugged too hard, causing the button to snap off, and the garment to fling wide open, and off her body. She gave a contented smile nonetheless, her milky bosom freed of its stifling confines.

Perched a top him as she was, her gorgeous globes swayed pendulously beneath her, rhythmically, as she still concentrated on the wonderful sensations in her lower body. Benson simply marveled at the perfect teardrop shapes of her weighty, pert breasts. He grabbed at them again, watching as the soft, supple flesh tried to push out through his spread fingers, but the smooth elasticity of her skin held them in place. There was no doubt in his mind that they were natural and real, but their size and perkiness defied convention. At the end, they were capped with slightly upturned, delightfully pointed nipples. Delicately pink, and her areolae were small, the blush pink color of her nipple smoothly fading into the flawless white skin of her breasts.

For a short while, they continued like this, simply enjoying the feelings of their warm bodies pressed into each other. Her grinding suddenly stopped, though, as she voiced a little, "oops!". She reared back to show him the source of her momentary embarrassment. After all that rubbing and grinding, her love-juice soaked pantyhose couldn't withstand the punishment anymore, and the crotch had been torn out.

She shrugged. "I guess that was just their way of telling us to move on, already. Would you care to do the honors?" She again reached for his hands, this time guiding them around her succulent rear. He caught on to her meaning quickly, a giddy smile on his face, as he sunk his fingers into the flimsy fabric, making sure to give her butt a playful squeeze in the process. A look of mock indignation crossed her face, but the lustful smile that snuck its way upon her lips told him to try that again later. He stretched and pulled, rending her immaculate body free from the damaged clothing. She stepped back, out of her heels briefly to pull the last of the destroyed pantyhose from her feet, before replacing them. Apart from the fake collar and pennant tie she still wore around her neck, she stood before him now, full beaming smile, gloriously in the nude.

"So, what do you think?" She couldn't help but ask, pridefully. She posed confidently for him, hand resting on cocked hip, peerless chest thrust out proudly. Her body was simply a work of art. Pale and toned, as if hewn from alabaster like a classical Greek statue, but full in bust and buttocks and hips and narrow in waist in ways that those simply weren't, making her look like the embodiment of pure sexual fantasy. Maybe there was truth in that, given her succubus blood. Not a single hair grew below her neck to interrupt the lines of her smooth, graceful, sinuous curves. He estimated her at about 5' 2" in height without her staggeringly tall heels, but her long, lean legs made her look much taller. The way small rivulets of sweat clung to her body only served to make her look more dazzling under the ambient room lighting.

Despite owning a body made for sin, it was always her angelic face that he kept coming back to. Or maybe it was that dichotomy that made the entire package beyond irresistible. Large, soulful eyes and delicate doll-like expressions, she straddled a perfect line between "pretty" and "cute", in a way that kept him on his toes. Warm and sunny girl-next-door one moment, to darkly sultry temptress in another. The way loose strands of vibrantly-colored lavender and pink hair playfully danced around her face was just another bullet point on the long list of her multitude of charm points, punctuating her flawless features unforgettably.

"Don't pretend you don't already know the answer. You're the one who threw my pants across the room," he replied cheekily, gesturing not-so-subtly to his raging hard-on.

"Perhaps --" she said, sauntering back over to him with an exaggerated roll of her hips for every step that she took. She leaned over him again, hungrily eyeing his erection. She gave it a playful flick with the tip of her nail, sending a sharp, but pleasurable jolt up his spine. His cock still soaked in her love-juices, as she removed her finger, a dewy strand still connected their appendages. Seeing this, she stuck the finger in her mouth, licking her own juices from it in a blatantly erotic display. She smiled at the look of arousal on his face, and she stared him deep in the eyes again, "-- but the right compliment to a girl can be a powerful aphrodisiac..."

"Well, if that's the case..." Benson suddenly sat up, and reached out to grab her firmly by the shoulders and pulled her inwards. The look of surprise on her face was exactly what he was hoping for. "Caeli, you could be wearing a potato sack right now and you'd still be the most gorgeous girl I've ever known. If you tease me with that, though, there's nothing that can stop me from grabbing hold of you, and never letting go."

"Promise?" She flirtatiously batted heavy eyelids at him, as he once again had managed to alight her face in brilliant crimson.

She reached up to remove her glasses, but he stayed her hand.

"Glasses stay on for now. Damn, you look so sexy right now with just those and that tie. I once had this big office crush and..." He bit his tongue the moment those words left his mouth.

"Gods, how many women do I have to compete with, for you?" She stomped indignantly. "Don't you think I'll forgive your fickle indiscretions. You're lucky I need you so badly right now, that I'm electing to ignore that remark." She playfully, yet sternly slapped his thigh, leaving a red stinging welt to mark her territory.

Fortunately, his faux pas did nothing to extinguish the unbridled thirst that gathered in her loins. All pretense for tenuous exploration had ended. She pounced on him, guiding his eight-inch white-hot erection straight into the waiting depths of her molten pussy. So burning with anticipation, she felt her first orgasm hit immediately, causing her hips to spasm, and her gushing fluids to spill all over his lap. Yet again, she collapsed into his chest. The sensation was becoming a pleasant familiarity.

"Wow, you're not done already, are you?" He teased.

When she didn't rouse from that position for a minute, though, he grew concerned. He placed a hand on her head, and gently stroked her silky lavender locks. She finally stirred, a pleasured little tremble.

He felt dampness on his chest, and her body shuddered to full life again, in strange, jolting spasms. He became worried when the jolts became accompanied by what seemed like sobbing. But as her voice surged in strength, the whole act unfolded into an ugly cry-laugh.

"How!? How do you keep doing this to me? I'm a succubus, a consummate seductress. But everything you do reduces me to a mewling kitten, as if this were my first time. How is it that you've charmed me so thoroughly, Benson Lachlan?"

He could barely even process that question, but hearing it asked at all filled him with a disproportionate amount of pride.

"Come now. What was it again that you promised me? That we wouldn't stop until sunrise? Plenty of time to best me yet."

"Easy for you to say," she sulked and sniffled. "You're not the one who just disappointed her entire species."

He chuckled. She had a certain point there, not that she was being fair to herself about it. Well, if he wasn't able to talk her out of her latest funk, he could at least distract her from it.