Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His member still buried deep in her inner folds, he thrust with his hips. Her searing inner wetness felt divine, clamped tight around him. He grabbed a firm hold of her supple buttocks for better leverage, and he pumped his hips again. Out-and-in. A delighted moan escaped her body, and he knew he was on the right track. He rolled his hips in a steady rhythm now, gently pistoning in and out of her most delicate place. He began to realize his success when she started to match his rhythm. Hesitant at first, she wiggled her own hips in-time with his to amplify the electric feeling of their union.

It wasn't too long before she really started getting into it, though, actively bouncing her hips up and down on his, the strokes become deeper, more intense. She finally gathered the strength to push her body back up, straddling him cowgirl-style now, rewarding his efforts with a blissful smile upon her face, glazed eyes lost in the pleasure. She held her arms against her breasts, suppressing any wild movements. He appreciated the demure look, for a time, but what he really wanted was to see her lost in pure sexual abandon, to lose all sight of everything and simply indulge her need to feel good. He reached up to coax her arms down to her sides, letting her bosom bounce free without restraint.

The sight of her wantonly undulating mammaries was mesmerizing, and he felt compelled to reach up and grab them, to feel their ponderous weight in the palms of his hands. He squeezed and kneaded the pillowy mounds, and he was repaid with harder, more vigorous thrusts on her part, both driving his penis as deeply into her awaiting vagina as possible, and also pushing her breasts deeper into his clawing grasp. He changed tactics once again as he felt her stiff nipples press needily into his palms, offering the delicate pink nubs a firm squeeze, before alternating at gently flicking over them with his thumbs, and rolling them between his fingers.

The sounds of their lovemaking were amplified by the otherwise dead silence in that grand hall, a space now reserved purely for their carnal exploits. The sloppy wet squelching of their vigorous coupling, the raw slapping of colliding naked flesh, the primal grunts of his exertions, and her wanton moans of pure ecstasy all joined together into an obscene orchestra. The resounding echoes off the cavernous walls seemed to applaud their passionate performance.

She squealed and panted and mewled and whimpered, without any regard for dignity, completely lost in her own pleasure as it reached a new peak. Her pussy clamped down hard on his steely organ, attempting to milk it dry. His hips tensed up, and he reflexively tried to withdraw, but her knees squeezed him tight and refused to let go.

"No. I want you inside me. Paint my insides. Mark my body as yours," she hissed, between panting breaths. Her lustful command brought a swift end to his own restraint, as his testicles unleashed their load of thick, sticky cum directly into her pussy, the pulsating waves of her sex eagerly drinking the liquid in. Her own release, her second, followed soon after, her own convulsions wringing the last of the white goo from his slackening penis.

*****

Caeli rolled over, her greedy, aching pussy reluctant to release his length from within. She nestled her glistening nude body into the warm crook of his arm, content to revel in the sound of each of their heavy breaths alternating, feeling the rise and fall of his chest under her head.

Her loins still twitched lightly, the nether lips lazily spitting up and letting dribble some of the sloppy, frothy mixture of semen and her own juices onto the seat cushions beneath her. She scooped up a bit of the milky liquid, and played with it in her fingers for a moment, letting it form viscous ropes between outstretched digits. She caught his eye with a sly, sideways glance, before snaking out a long, prehensile tongue to lick up the mess. His wide-eyed fascination was the response she was looking for, the lewd act a teasing promise for the future.

Her glasses lay crooked on her face after their frenzied exertions, and he reached over to pull them away, so he could dab at the remnants of tears around her eyes. She plucked the frames from his hand, and carelessly tossed them to the ground with a shrug, "Those were just for show."

He smiled proudly at her, gently cradling her head and stroking her attractively disheveled hair. "See, you held out that time."

"Only just barely. You still got me at the end. That's two-to-one in your favor, now." She pouted.

"Why are we keeping score? Point is, we both feel good, right?"

"My pride still stings a bit."

"Yeah, well how about this? I just keep whispering compliments in your ear, and you just have to keep taking them until your wounded pride feels better. Caeli, you're amazing. I seriously don't deserve you. I thought I didn't even have a chance to be with you. Just being around you makes me feel like I've only just begun to live my life. I -- "

"Alright, stop. Stop! You say one more word, and I'm going to start crying again, and we've had enough of that for one night. Thanks, Ben. I wish I could tell you just how much you mean to me, as well, but I don't think I'm ready for that just yet. Three questions rule is still in effect. But let's just say you've given this girl more satisfaction than she's had in a long time."

"And maybe it's just because you haven't let enough girls into your life to hear it, but you're not too shabby a catch, yourself. Maybe just a little soft," she playfully squeezed at the slight paunch of his belly. Oof, two women within the span of a week calling him out on that. Maybe that was a sign. She ruffled his shaggy chestnut hair, "And I like the long-ish hair. There's a boyish charm there that separates you from other men. It wants to be blown freely in the wind." She snuggled into his arm, "Good, broad shoulders that make me feel safe". She gently cupped his face, "Handsome, strong jawline. Commands respect. Maybe you need to try that more, to get ahead in life. Although~," she held the word, musically, "if you ever want to eat me out sometime, lose the stubble." She gave a lusty wink.

"And that's before we even get to this little guy," She started gently massaging his semi-flaccid dick, mostly just to watch him squirm in his seat a bit for her own amusement. "Not many guys can boast bringing a succubus to climax twice in --" She stopped mid-sentence, as his member rapidly regrew to full-mast with her ministrations. "Wait, seriously? How are you ready to go again already? That's not..." She couldn't help but stare hungrily at it, standing at attention, with a glistening drip of pre-cum already secreting out the end. She pawed at her own still-aching pussy idly, contemplating going another round.

"Uh, Caeli? Guess it's rather a bit late to be asking this now, but where are we at with the whole 'consumes men's souls after sex' succubus thing?"

She giggled, having completely forgotten about that contentious detail amidst her own feminine urges, "Not to worry. There's no such thing. We succubae just have way higher libidos than most humans, even in those ancient times when the myths and legends were first written. Some old men probably had heart attacks or died of exhaustion, trying to keep up with the girls' insatiable pace, and then history was born."

"Well, that's good to know. In which case, don't let me die," he smirked.

"Wait, wha--?" She squeaked, as Benson suddenly stood up from the seat, and then scooped her up in a princess carry. "What are you doing?"

"We still haven't made it to sun-up, have we?" A cocky smile gleamed at her, and her heart fluttered at his sudden boldness. He scanned the room and its varied seatings to find an appropriate place to continue their love-making, having made a complete and utter mess of that couch.

"Gods, you are serious, aren't you? How do you still have the energy?"

"Maybe because I've found my muse." She blushed again for the umpteenth time that night. That still didn't answer the question properly, but she didn't care anymore, she was swooning too hard.

He spotted a chaise longue across the room, and carried her there. To her surprise, he didn't lay her upon it. He gently put her down, and then instructed her to stand at the head of the chair, bent over, so that she had to hold up her upper body over the seat, while her round ass was thrust out and her shapely legs stood spread-eagled. The position was humiliating, and caused a desirous heat to build in her abdomen again.

Benson knelt down to blow cold air at her exposed pussy, causing her to shiver in delight, even as her body was burning up. The beautiful pink petal lips of her labia quivered invitingly, anticipating his hard cock once again, but he did not provide. Not yet, at least.

"Caeli, there's something I need you to do for me. You're free to refuse if you don't feel comfortable, but don't ask any questions, and I promise this will be worth it in the end." A worried look crossed her face, but she did nothing to object. "Staying like this, I want you to masturbate for me."

She gasped with shock, but she held that humiliating pose without faltering. Regarding him warily, she began to gently stroke her exposed slit. Between the stimulation and the embarrassment, it didn't take her much time to get herself sopping wet again. Before long, she had escalated to grinding her vaginal mound against the chair itself in a clumsy, desperate attempt to bring herself to climax.

Sensing she was close, he signaled for her to stop. Cheeks crimson with shame, she looked at him pleadingly to permit her release. Almost. "Please, just one more favor, and this will all be over." She nodded in desperation, before he had even asked the question. "Please, Caeli, I want to see all of you. All the parts you've been too scared to show me, even now."

Her eyes widened in realization. "So, that was your game". She exhaled sharply, and complied. In one moment, he was seeing Caeli the (almost) human. In the next, he was truly seeing Caeli the succubus up close and personal. The deed done, he quickly span her around and pulled her into a deep hug, cognizant to not crush her wings in the process.

"I'm sorry to do that to you."

"No, I get it. Even now, after all we've already done together, you still felt like I didn't fully trust you. Because I wasn't willing to show you my true self, even with how obvious I had already made it. So you forced me to do something even more embarrassing, so that I would realize that this isn't so bad. Am I right?"

"Thank you Caeli, for placing your trust in me. And please, don't feel ashamed about these parts of yourself anymore. They're just as gorgeous as the rest of you." Finally getting a good look at them, her thin black tail and small bat-like wings were covered in tiny, iridescent scales that shimmered in the light. He gently stroked the based of her tail, where it met her spine just above her pert, heart-shaped ass. The scale texture was so fine, it was like eelskin leather, just velvety smooth. She gasped audibly at his touch. The thin, black appendage whipped back and forth excitedly, while her wings quivered behind her shoulders to punctuate her happiness. Her polished, jagged-looking obsidian horns faded to a glowing pink color at the tips, that just seemed so like her. And then he blinked, and suddenly she was back to her old self again, except that her demonic ears and fangs remained. "Why?"

"Don't worry, I know now that I can just be wholly myself around you, Ben, although it may take some time for me to become comfortable with that," She spoke timidly, but with fire in her eyes. She began to gently grind her searing loins into his leg, and he felt her wetness upon it. She looked up at him, flashing fangs with a hungry, predatory grin, her voice dropping a register, into a low, lusty growl that reverberated into his chest, "But right now, the wings and horns are just going to get in my way." She voraciously tackled him, sending him barreling back into yet another chair for another round of wild, uninhibited sex.

*****

Benson awoke, bleary-eyed and exhausted. It took him a moment to get his bearings, waking up in a room that was not his own. This place seemed to have a bizarre way of invoking déjà vu. He was not entirely surprised to find that he had fallen asleep still completely naked. But he wasn't at all cold, because of the impossibly sexy and equally naked creature laying beside him -- lithe, toned limbs wrapped around and entangled with his. He could have laid there for hours, simply observing the peaceful, blissful expression on her face as she slept curled against him. But she, too, began to stir, opening half-lidded eyes to happily meet his gaze, peering from between stringy, matted strands of her own lavender and pink locks.

She partially rolled off him, to stare at the ceiling, clearly thinking about something.

Caeli groaned, her body protesting as she attempted to sit up. She sighed, turning aside to regard him with a wistful expression on her face. "Oh, Ben. I wish I could just keep you all to myself, my own personal plaything. But there are others here that I really think you should meet."