Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 03

Story Info
New acquaintances cause young man to question his purpose.
18.4k words
4.88
17.9k
38

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/16/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up with a sensual angel like Caeli wrapped around him was not something Benson Lachlan had ever expected to happen in his lifetime. He couldn't begin to fathom what karmic lottery he had won for this chain of events to occur. Or perhaps some cosmic accountant had mixed up his fortunes and he had a lifetime in hell to pay to balance the divine checkbook. He gently brushed aside some of the heavy, matted locks of hair that obscured her delicate features. Seeing the blissful expression on her face as she slept, he thought that braving such a hell might be worth it if it meant keeping her by his side.

Her eyes fluttered awake, and a dreamy smile crept across her face when she met his gaze. Despite him being the first to wake, she was the first to rise, stretching out her body with a pained groan. He was certain she played up the act for his benefit, the way she held eye contact with a whimsical smirk upon her lips, arching her back erotically so that her heaving, perky bosom bounced up and jiggled proudly on her chest. Her flawless bare skin still wore the stains of the previous night's unbridled passion, yet it somehow enhanced her supernatural beauty, in making her seem more "real". She spoke something to him, but the words didn't register in his mind, so lost was he in his silent reverie.

He remained in his adoring trance until his consciousness was alerted by a sudden sensation of wetness enveloping his manhood. He turned his attention to catch Caeli with her long, dexterous tongue coiling firmly around his rapidly-stiffening cock. His gaze connected with hers, and her eyes crinkled at the corners happily in response. The gentle, wave-like pressure was unlike anything he had felt before. Not wholly dissimilar from the pleasure he had felt buried deep within the folds of her tight pussy, but with a certain degree greater control that played his member like an instrument. Top that, Sally Hendrikson!

Benson grit his teeth and clenched his muscles, in a vain attempt to prolong the experience. Seeing his efforts only inspired Caeli to redouble hers, as she shifted position so that she could sandwich his searing rod in the pillowy valley of her cleavage, squeezing them together in her hands to create even more pressure in conjunction with her incomparable tongue-play. She slid her body up and down along his length while her tongue continued to writhe and slurp loudly, forming an ersatz vagina every bit as effective as the real thing. Her own arousal became evident as her pretty pink nipples stiffened, the hardened nubs teasing tantalizing trails about his sensitive groin.

His penis pulsed and twitched as he neared the limits of his endurance, while her own need surged. She switched tactics, releasing him from between her bouncing breasts and then moving to take his entire erect length within her mouth. She expertly took the organ into her throat without gagging. This freed up her hands to begin exploring her own body, as she roughly mauled at her own soft breast and played with the sensitive teat, while the other hand plunged two fingers into her needy cunt. Even while simultaneously attending to her own desires, her blowjob technique was masterful, hungrily suctioning in everything he had to offer. Her pleasured moaning sent small little shuddering vibrations through his body, enhancing the sexual stimulation even further.

He couldn't withstand her orgasmic onslaught any further, and he exploded deep into her greedy throat with a satisfied grunt. She released him, making a big display of throwing her head back so he could watch her esophagus flex and contract, drawing his thick, creamy spunk into her awaiting stomach. She licked up errant glob of the stuff that had smeared onto her cheek with that wondrously flexible tongue of hers. A smoldering, licentious glare aimed in his direction as she clearly savored the flavor.

"And that... makes us... even," she hoarsely wheezed, between short, gasping breaths. Her pale face blushed crimson and her eyes rolled back, clearly approaching her own climax. In one last lewd act, she leaned back and spread her legs to grant an unobstructed view of her sopping pussy. She opened it wide so that every glistening fold of her innermost place could be seen twitching and convulsing, while she furiously rubbed at the gleaming pink pearl of her clitoris.

It didn't take her much longer to finish herself off, spasming and screaming while she gushed into the seat beneath her.

"Not that I'm complaining or anything... but holy shit Caeli... what got into you?" He said, between his own panting breaths.

She flashed him a lazy sort of smile while her body lay limp, panting hard, remaining energy spent. She lacked the energy to retain her glamour, and so her wings and tail were visible now. They too exemplified her fatigue, drooping lifelessly. "You should have figured out when I was pouring my heart out to you last night that I'm more than a little bit competitive. I saw an opening, and I took it." She reached out to him with a hand drenched in her own juices, holding it up to his face. "This one doesn't count in your favor, FYI. I did this one all on my own."

He obligingly sniffed at her musky perfume, before taking her fingers into his mouth erotically to suck them clean. That wasn't something he normally would have done, but he felt like he needed to do something to keep up with her pace. He decided he liked her taste, some combination of bitter, sweet, and vaguely floral. She faintly giggled, as much as her exhausted body allowed her to, "Remember, if you want to drink straight from the tap, all that stubble gets gone. Like trying to get yourself off with sandpaper..." She smiled weakly.

Good Lord. Benson had to mentally append his previous assessment of her. This woman was beyond dangerous. Every witty, sexually-charged remark that escaped her lips was a kill strike straight through the heart, causing him to fall even further into hapless infatuation. He mused, somewhat regretfully, that before meeting the lustful demoness, he probably would have dismissed any other girl who said the things she said, or did the things she did, as a "slut" or "whore". But Caeli owned her sexuality so thoroughly, she made it seem empowering.

Her sudden intrusion into his life was making him re-evaluate a lot of things.

"So, including my last Hail Mary, the final tally's seven and seven, by the way. A very 'lucky' number. We didn't last 'til dawn, but --" She managed to sit up, with no small amount of effort, "-- bones are feeling pretty close to jelly-fied, so I think that means we win?" She gently patted at her satiated loins and cooed with pleasure. "Feels like a win."

It took Benson a moment to process what it was she was talking about, but when the realization dawned on him, he was flabbergasted. Finally wrenching his vision away from the sexual goddess known as Caeli, he shakily stood up on wobbly legs and surveyed the state of the room around them, and his eyes practically popped out of his skull.

What was once a gleaming, pristine, orderly lounge area now looked like a disaster zone. No small amount of furnishings had been bowled over or at least knocked askew. Random scraps of clothing were strewn about the room. He wasn't even sure he could discern a complete outfit from among the articles within his sightline. Sweaty (or other such bodily fluids) hand and body prints were smeared across the large glass coffee table at multiple spots. And everywhere hung the tell-tale scent of their torrid lovemaking.

"Holy shit! Did we do all of... this?"

"Pretty sure. Unless we slept through a stampeding crash of rhinoceroses in heat, I'd say this was all us."

"How!?" He'd never considered himself bad in bed (although what man would admit that?), but the staggering evidence before him seemed beyond the limits of human capability. He turned back to Caeli, still in disbelief, but all she could offer in response was a half-hearted shrug.

"No idea. But what I can tell you, my dear Ben, is that you might be the only man to have ever matched the full appetite of a needy succubus. Congratulations! And --" she tentatively made to stand, as uneasy on her legs as he had been. She stumbled a bit, only to clumsily embrace him from behind for support. The sudden feeling of her supple breasts pressed against his back made his cock twitch, but that was all his exhausted body would muster. She placed a hand over his heart and gave it a gentle pat, while speaking tenderly into his back "-- I'm certainly glad you didn't make me out to be a liar. I would have been inconsolable if you'd keeled over on me."

He couldn't tell if she was being genuine, or darkly humorous, but given the particular nature of her species' reputation, he felt deeply honored to have already left such a lasting impression on her, despite being only the latest in what must have been a long line of conquests.

The tender and introspective moment was rudely interrupted by an undeniable growl emitting from Benson's stomach. The question of whatever superhuman feat he had somehow achieved the previous night would have to wait, until he dealt with the very real hunger he was feeling now. Between the intense heart-to-heart they had shared, followed by a whirlwind session of unbound sexual depravity, he realized he hadn't taken the time to eat since lunch the previous day, with only the partial exception of Caeli's specially-brewed coffee afterward sustaining him.

"Sorry Caeli, but --"

"Of course, you must be famished! But perhaps, first, a minor detour. It might be prudent to make ourselves perhaps a bit more, umm, 'presentable', before venturing around too much."

As hungry as he was, she was most certainly right; they were both sloppy, unsavory messes. It was already disconcerting for him, standing around stark naked in what, for all intents and purposes, looked exactly like a hotel lobby. The information he had obtained via yesterday's discussion told him otherwise, but it was hard to shake his ingrained sense of modesty.

He began to scour the room in search of his clothes. His joints creaked in protest as he stooped down to pick upon random balled-up garments from the ground. He found his boxer shorts and immediately slipped them on, no longer feeling particularly sexy enough to let everything all hang out.

"Don't worry about getting your clothes all dirty, we're going to get those all cleaned up shortly."

He cringed at the idea of slipping his pants on over his sticky, crusty body, but the alternative was near-nudity and he was no exhibitionist, closeted or otherwise. "Caeli, have you seen my shirt?" He called out, at least starting to feel halfway decent.

"Yeah, but I'm borrowing it. Mine's ruined." She held up the remains of her bra to demonstrate, the front closure completely ripped up. She tossed the damaged garment back to the ground, and slipped Benson's button-up shirt over her arms, and then fastened a single button at the neckline to prevent it from slipping from her narrow shoulders. It was a bit like watching a stage magic show, with how the shirt draped over the bony frames of her small winglets, before falling flat against her back as though nothing were there.

Still wearing her false collar, she began looping the small pennant tie over the new collar to make it look presentable, but as she inspected it more closely, her nose crinkled in disgust, and she instead removed the last remaining vestiges of her original outfit. She then fastened only a single button at the waist to hold the garment closed. Despite her much smaller frame, her generous proportions around the bust and hips prevented her from fastening many more, comfortably, and as such, the shirt yawned open in the most incredibly revealing ways. Any movement at all caused the gaping front to slip away from her heavy breasts, pretty pink nipples sliding back into view, and it did absolutely nothing to hide that she wore nothing below.

Benson swore the only reason she was wearing his shirt at all was just to tease a reaction out of him, in following the classic Hollywood movie trope, with how utterly useless it was at actually shielding her modesty. Not that she had any of that. He mentally filed the image away for a later time, but for now, he was still completely spent.

She bounced over to him, barefoot, smiling brightly. "Well, shall we get going?" He marveled at how peppy she was, all of a sudden. It was only minutes ago that she seemed at the brink of exhaustion. Perhaps that was succubus physiology at work. He wished he had that resiliency. His knees and hips and back all felt like they were formed of wet clay.

"Shouldn't we do something about our, uh, mess?"

"Nah, don't worry about it! It'll sort itself out, you'll see!"

Well, if the self-proclaimed keeper of this establishment didn't seem to care, he wouldn't either. Convenient. He found his jacket, and simply slung it over his bare shoulder, and seeing as how she had no qualms with barefootedness, he decided not to bother either, opting to carry his footwear. "Lead the way, milady." He bowed, with a broad smirk. It felt strange behaving with that level of decorum while half-dressed and reeking of sex, but it somehow felt appropriate in the moment.

"Ooh, a gentleman!" She giddily looped her arm in his and began to march them towards the elevators, laughing and giggling mirthfully. With the way she affectionately leaned her body into his for support, perhaps she wasn't quite as unflappable as she pretended to be.

A hazy notion popped into his head as they walked. "Hey, there was something you tried to tell me, just as we woke up. Sorry, I wasn't quite paying attention at that moment. I was...distracted. Was it important?"

She shook her head. "Nuh-uh. You'll be seeing soon enough, anyways." There was a hint of mischief in her knowing smile. The man he was yesterday might have regarded her expression with a great deal more suspicion, but she had long since won his implicit trust, so he merely braced for whatever new surprise she had in store for him.

*****

It was the first time Benson had ridden the elevator, sober, and already Caeli had been proven honest when she said that the "hotel" had a certain way of understanding and executing on intent. As they got in, she reached out and pressed the "2" button in a practiced way, as if she knew the button's location instinctively. However, it was the only button visible on an otherwise empty keypad. Even standard buttons like door controls or an emergency call were conspicuously absent. In spite of his hazy memories, he clearly remembered accessing the third floor during his last visit, but no such option was available at this moment.

He tried his best to ignore the oddity. He was vaguely certain that that was among the least uncanny things he'd be witnessing in this place as he spent more time here, and he didn't want to make a nuisance of himself by opening his trap for every odd thing that crossed his vision. As if to answer that silent question, the elevator lurched as it began its ascent. No, that wasn't the right word. Neither was "descent". There was the distinct feeling that movement was occurring, but the sensation of acceleration was entirely indistinct. Merely a vague notion of space being transposed. Only for a moment, though, and then the doors slid open smoothly with a fairly standard and uninteresting chime.

The next feeling of unease was wholly of his own making. He'd merely followed Caeli's lead in remaining barefoot, but stepping out onto the unfamiliar carpet without socks or shoes on just felt entirely wrong. He chuckled inwardly that for all the strange and extraordinary things that he was sure to experience in this woman's presence, that this would be a particular bugbear for him.

She lead him arm-in-arm down the hallway, which seemed to stretch on endlessly. There was no end in sight, the space just collapsed into an infinitesimally small point at the far end of his vision.

"Just how big is this place, anyways?"

She shrugged her shoulders lightly. "As big as it needs to be, I suppose. I think that whenever we gain a new resident, a new space just comes into being to accommodate them. And it seems to endlessly add to itself, growing, and never shrinking. I've seen demi attempt to strike out in the wide open world again, never to return, yet this place retains a vacancy for them, should they ever choose to return. And this place is very old. I was told tale of this place, or others like it, as a child, and I'm sure the story is similar for most of the residents who have passed through these walls."

Benson noticed their pace had slowed, as if she was stalling. He enjoyed listening to her talk, though, especially as she fed his rabid curiosity pertaining to the supernatural world he had stumbled into. Her melodious voice was soothing, and enchanting.

"I had similar questions as yourself, once, when I first became the warden, or caretaker, of this place. Let me tell you, it's not typical for magical loci such as this to come with an 'owner's manual'. It took me some time to orientate myself, almost as if my fitness for duty was being tested. I think I passed with flying colors!" She beamed, proudly. "Anyways, before I figured any of this out, I probably spent three or four days wandering up and down these halls, to see for myself just how much of a task I had taken on, and in the end, I knew as little of the answer as when I had started."

"These halls were madness inducing. If I had no goal in mind and just let myself wander, then the space would stretch impossibly to infinity. It was only when I had a destination in my sights that I could noticeably progress forward. I didn't figure that out at first until I started panicking. I was literally in tears, scared that I'd never be able to leave the empty hallway, similar to this one. And then I turned back, and the exit door was right behind me, like I hadn't moved an inch. It wasn't an elevator until you arrived, but merely a stairwell, although -- " She furrowed her brow, deep in thought, "-- even as I say that, I can't actually picture it being any other way than how it is now. The magics running through these walls are truly complicated and mysterious indeed. It's like my glamours, only on a magnitude greater scale. Perception is but a plaything."

"Hrm, perception..." Benson pondered out loud. "I wonder now. Memory is also a facet of how we perceive things. When I left this place last week, I remember freaking out after your phone call, and then stumbling out into the hallway. Only, there was no hallway at all. Just blackness. And all memories I had from that night were blocked out after. I woke up in my apartment, in my bed, like nothing had ever happened. Could that all be related?"

She regarded him thoughtfully. "That certainly sounds like a possibility. Perhaps, in your panic, you gave off an aura of danger or animosity, and this place worked to expel you from within?"

He suddenly wrapped his arm tightly around her waist. "Well, then I was confused, and stupid. Please, teach me everything you know about this place, so that never happens again. I don't ever want to forget about you."

Caeli blushed, and allowed her head to rest on his shoulder. Her thin, velvety tail coiled possessively around his waist, returning his embrace. She coughed, to signal a change in subject.

"...Anyways, thinking myself clever, I tried again. I came equipped with navigational tools. I brought a compass and a ball of yarn, determined to find the truth. Both totally useless. I unspooled the yarn as I walked, to prove to myself how far I had gone. But no matter how far I seemed to travel, I never ran out of it. And then when I turned back to look, not ten feet were strung out on the ground, having barely seemed to have left the stairwell. The compass was no such help, either. Even as I walked in a singular direction, the needle would decide to turn and point seemingly at random for each several yards I travelled, as if the very concept of space folds and warps with this haven's mass. Eventually, I did figure out how to navigate this place without fail, but it took going against many of my natural instincts before I got to that point."