All Comments on 'Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 03'

by Elysium_Chronicle

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnvilstrikeAnvilstrikeabout 2 years ago

I tried writing once and what I ended up with was a stilled confused mess. I really enjoyed the how you created conversations that occurred in this latest installment. The personality of your characters shone through illuminating both the story and who they were as beings. I look forward to reading the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is totally engrossing / captivating! I just found this part and had to backtrack to the beginning and work thru in 1 sitting. This is the kind of story that gives full expression to the old saying about getting Playboy for the articles :-)

Thank you very much for this wonderful gem and looking forward to where it goes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

oh, I can't wait for another part, waiting is exhilarating! Wonderful story, I read it for a plot :) I mean, hot parts are equally captivating to storyline or characters. Please, don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bloody amazing. Truly one of the hidden Gems of Literotica!

Nighthawk2000Nighthawk2000about 2 years ago

Intriguing concept, unique yet familiar characters, lyrically written, and ethereally but pants-tighteningly erotic. With just a few stories, you already have risen far above the norm on Literotica; I eagerly await your next offering!

Elysium_ChronicleElysium_Chronicleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 4 is just about ready to go live, where I wanted to make the announcement, but I'm going to post here as well, to catch newcomers to my series, or even people who feel like re-reading before jumping into the new material.

Given the positive reception to my writing so far, I've been super-energized to take my creative talents to a whole new level, but I won't be able to do so without a bit of help from my loyal fans. To this end, I've started a Patreon page where, in addition to being able to grab my stories in downloadable format, I have dreams of also providing character art of all the lovely ladies in my stories. Please, check it out through my Profile page, which I'll also be using to post news and updates as they come up.

This is just an experiment of mine, so I hope I don't turn people away, thinking I'm just here to "sell out". Ultimately, the stories in my head want to be told in one way or another. Some additional financial support will help that come faster and more regularly, with some additional supplemental material to bring it even further to life, but failing that, I'll still continue to update this story for free.

So please, just keep up to date with everything I've got going on via my Profile Page. Thanks all, and please continue to enjoy my writings!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Well written so far...excellent (apparent) premise, great characters, and great dialogue!

Love the less than subtle Twilight diss:

"Don't even get me started on the sparkles. What kind of half-baked, delusional mind made that a thing?"

11/10 Room 346 Keys!!!!!

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

love the story so far

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Loving this so far, I think I can see a potential conflict between his desire to help and what the Hotel/Haven wants and what the mostly female residents want, I’m really hoping Ley lines etc come into it somewhere as afaik they’re a subject that’s almost untouched here on Lit. I’m also intrigued by the Haven - which I suspect will have its own personality, maybe a remnant of its original creator?

Really really good so far, 5⭐️ all the way, please keep writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far this story is fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElysium_Chronicle@Elysium_Chronicle
Elysium_Chronicle is a fledgling, part-time writer in the realm of erotic fantasy fiction, with the personal philosophy that just because it's silly and spicy, doesn't mean that it can't be charming and evocative and maybe a bit challenging, too. Follow me on Twitter for the ...