Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pearl teardrop earrings jingled on the lobes of her pointed ears, and while her purple hair remained in a high ponytail, instead of being neatly gathered, it was teased outwards in a playful, spiraling starburst shape. A wide gorget of tiny, sparkling diamonds tightly encircled her graceful neck to complete her ensemble.

Her entire being shone and shimmered, skin massaged in oil and tastefully dusted with body glitter to highlight all her wonderful contours. All in one, she was the purest vision of elegance, beauty, and eroticism, in an endearingly petite package.

Benson couldn't imagine what sort of stupid, slack-jawed expression he was displaying for her. Despite wearing the most expensive suit he had ever known, and having being expertly groomed to the apex of his masculine charm, he felt like a pauper in the presence of royalty.

His insecurity mattered not, for she drank him in with hungry eyes, and lavished him with the same amount of attention he had shown her.

Seemingly satisfied, with a bounce in her step that threatened to dislodge her from her top, she closed the distance and giddily looped his arm in her own.

"My, don't you clean up nicely."

"And I... you... fuck me, what the hell I even supposed to say in a situation like this?"

She merely smiled, a deep rose color beginning to dust her features. "This dress is a bit much, isn't it? That girl, I swear..."

"If anyone can pull a dress like that off, it's you. You look spectacular. But you don't have to let Elena bully you. She'll still be your friend, regardless."

"No, I wanted this. She's been helping me get in touch with the aspects of myself I've left behind. I trust her judgment as implicitly as I do yours."

"Her judgment, huh? I'm not going to get a moment's rest with you two, am I?"

"Hmm, that doesn't seem too likely, does it?" The devilish smirk she wore was less a warning than a promise. "Don't worry. I can't have you burning out on me. Not when I still have so much in store for you. I promise to keep your needs in mind. And on that note, what say you to dinner? The night's still young. We have plenty of time to talk, but I'm famished."

*****

Linked arm-in-arm, Caeli led them through Elena's condo towards the dining room. A table, much too large for just the two of them - but not nearly large enough to fill the massive hall - awaited, already set with with food, and lit by romantic candlelight. Two chairs were placed side-by-side next to a simmering pot of melted cheese, the meal filled out with an impressive array of meats and fruits and other assorted morsels to share.

"Fondue? That's a bit old-fashioned, don't you think?"

"Ha. The notion had crossed our minds as well. But once the idea got into our heads, it sort of stuck. It might surprise you that despite our amorous escapades, neither of us have much experience in the way of actual romance. My forays have historically taken place in the form of clandestine meetings in the dead of night. She only had her books to fall back on. Bear with us, we're trying our best."

"Goddamn it. Just when I think I can't fall for you any harder, you raise the bar on me. I love that you're willing to commit, even if it betrays your weaknesses."

"What's that line? 'If you can't stand me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best'?"

"Well, you make it too easy, then, because you're 'worst' is still amazingly adorable." He gentlemanly drew a seat for her at the table.

As she took her place, she carefully lifted the train of her dress aside, the action drawing his gaze downwards, falling to the naked hemispheres of her buttocks. From the back, the daring cut of the gown left her utterly exposed. Just a flawless expanse of pale, silky skin. It was a remarkable effect that such a scant layer of cloth could make her look even more erotic than if she were fully nude. She milked the moment for all it was worth, wriggling into her seat to settle in, subtly arching her back to pull her fine muscles taut and making sure he drank in the view.

Seeing her tease as an invitation, he planted his hands firmly on her shoulders and leaned in for a quick kiss, before deftly taking his seat beside her. He let his touch linger, gently tracing down her arm, before stopping at her inner thigh and giving it a light squeeze. She shuddered pleasurably, flashing him a lusty smile.

She reached for a bottle of champagne on the table, and popped the cork by hand. He didn't know if it was from her personal collection, or maybe Elena's, but either way, it was of a make he couldn't hope to afford on his own salary. Although, as these relationships progressed, a distinction that seemed to become increasingly moot.

She presented him a flute of the golden, effervescent nectar. "So, what should we toast to?"

"How about to life, love, and chance encounters?"

"We've both been more than blessed by all of those, as of late. I can drink to that."

Delicate crystal chimed, and he sipped at the bubbling alcohol, savoring its delicate flavor. She was already pouring herself another glass.

"You seem satisfied with yourself."

"Very. For once in my life, I can enjoy what I have without fear."

"Yeah, well you deserve it. You do so much for so many people. I think you've neglected your own happiness just a little. Maybe it's time to stretch those wings again, and soar like you used to."

"She told me much the same thing..." Lost in thought for a moment, she eyed an extra large chunk of rare steak and lanced it with her fondue fork before coating it in gooey cheese and downing it in a single bite, in a rather unladylike fashion. Her cheeks bulged as she scalded her tongue on the hot dip, eyes watering as she desperately tried to avoid spitting up her mouthful.

He chuckled as she fanned her tongue. Her healing abilities would kick in soon enough, so he wasn't overly concerned for her well-being. Learning from her lead, he dipped a piece of bread and ate it more slowly. "She did, did she?"

"The's thome..." Not quite there yet, she bit down on her tongue and giggled at her own silliness, before trying again. "She really is something else, that one. I've never seen someone with that weak of a sense of self, yet the ability to make the strongest impressions."

"Isn't that the same thing as what you told me? Don't tell me we're into reciting stock fortunes now."

"While similar in phrasing, what you possess are two very different conditions. Your nature is bullish. In lack of regard for yourself, you see fit to push forward for the sake of others. Your presence is strong, you merely lack the awareness to see how others see you. Her nature, by contrast, is subtle. For all her outward bluster, the effect she has on her surroundings is nearly seamless."

The shape of her soul. Aspect of mist. Iara had revealed that to him. By her reckoning, she was destined to follow his own aspect of water like a shadow. But a rolling fog was a strong portent to the changing tides. That unique wisdom was becoming harder to ignore in its pointedness.

"So, it sounds like you girls have been getting on rather well."

"More than well. I'm starting to forget what my life was like without her in it. She helped me realize just how many barriers I'd placed in the way of my own happiness. In trying to forge her own sense of belonging, she has this amazingly keen way of sensing how the world should fit together around her. I had thought that the way she dispelled my glamours was simply an effect of the Sin haunting her, but I'm starting to wonder if there may be something in her own nature with that, as well. Regardless, introducing her to me has been nothing short of a gift. So thank you, for that wonderful intuition and patience of yours, that made this all possible."

"Now that you've gotten so close, do I need to worry about her replacing me?" He joked.

"Hardly, lover. I'm starting to think of you two as a package deal. I still defer to your amazing talent at breaking down barriers. But in the rubble left behind, she possesses a unique sense of how it should all be put back together again. I'm very keen to see what magic you can work together."

Dispensing another nugget of her world-altering wisdom, she giggled, and downed another half-glass of champagne in a single gulp. As the meal continued, she avoided similarly heady subjects, instead probing him on the goings on over the last several days. He expanded more on the whole ordeal with Luna. With no hint of jealousy that he had spent so much of his time in the presence of yet another young woman, she smiled proudly at the way he had diffused those anxieties.

She hummed in appreciation, downing yet another glass of the bubbly while wearing a mirthful smirk. A sly twinkle glinted in her eye, and she crossed one leg over the other in a deliberate fashion. The slit in her dress gaped, revealing just how damp the insides of her thighs were. His eyes bulged at her lurid audacity, fumbling as the nugget of food he had on his fork failed to reach his lips. Before it could fall, she lunged at him with lightning reflexes, catching it between her teeth. A mischievously coy expression begged him to take it back from her.

Taking the bait, he pulled her into his lap, taking his bite while planting a sloppy, passionate kiss on her lips. She giggled as she snuggled into her new seat. The rest of the meal took a silly, sexy turn, as they messily fed each other, licking clean each others' faces, and swapping flavors with their tongues. Somehow, that move had Elena's name written all over it, but he was happy to indulge Caeli nonetheless.

"So, what else did you have planned for the night?" He asked at the meal's end, a mere formality, planting another cheese-flavored kiss on her soft, inviting lips.

She reached for the bottle of champagne again, which he side-eyed with a hint of concern. It hadn't escaped his notice how her demeanor had shifted over the night as her drinking continued. "Haven't you had enough?"

"Mmm, if you're worried about what dangers a drunken succubus has in store, then don't be alarmed. It'll take a lot more than this to put me out. No, this was just for my nerves." She swirled the bottle a bit, only a mouthful or so of liquid remaining.

"What do you have to be so on edge about?"

"I wouldn't have thought there'd be much holding me back, either. But I've learned a lot about myself over these past few days. I've spent my whole life assuming my abilities to be at the top of their game. But the truth is, the world's moved on without me. Now, I think is the time for me to think about reclaiming that birthright."

"This isn't your competitive side talking again, is it?"

"I've been bested time and again in that regard. I think it's best I put that aside, for the time being. It's been called to my attention that I've barely been playing the same game anymore. So, with that said, how about we return to your original question?" In one swift motion, she whipped her head back and flexed her shoulders, straining at the straps of her dress. Her breasts bounced free of the scant garment, and she poured the remains of the sparkling alcohol all over them. "I was thinking we finish the meal with desert."

The smoldering, licentious glare she aimed his way left no room for hesitation. Benson was upon her in an instant. He took both of her glorious, mountainous bosoms in his hands in his hands and squashed them together, stretching and kneading them while licking and suckling at the tender flesh, so sweetened with the subtle taste of the liquor. She laughed joyously at that eagerness, and melted into his forceful, but loving caresses.

Well and thoroughly aroused, her nipples hardened into bullets, she pushed him away and quickly stood up. She beckoned him to follow as she strode towards the glass doors at the end of the room that opened onto a large terrace that overlooked the park and the city.

Silhouetted against the dimly glowing night sky, she reached between her shoulder blades to a small clasp where all the delicate chains of her dress gathered. Turning her head to watch his reaction, she released it, the entirety of the slinky garment sliding from her body to the ground. The only thing to detract from the view was the city itself. Light pollution rendering the stars all but invisible, the majestic sight before him was robbed of an equally adoring backdrop. The way her skin shimmered and sparkled in the ambient light, though, she dazzled more than enough to make up for it.

Flashing a smug smile, she stepped out of her shoes and proceeded outside, to the balcony's edge. Leaning over the rail, she wiggled her firm round butt at him, invitingly.

He followed her, beginning to unfasten the buttons at his collar. She turned to face him, licking her lips as his chest came into view. There was a flicker in her eyes as something wavered. Unable to hold herself back any longer, she rushed at him to meet him halfway, and hurriedly helped him undress. She'd scarcely had his pants down his legs before she was clambering all over him, seeking soft kisses on her lips while slender hands squeezed and groped his shoulders, his back, his sides.

They began a tumbling, awkward dance as they wrestled with each others' bodies, before she pushed him down, and before he knew it, they were entwined together on a deck chair.

"Whoa, hey! What are you so rushed for? This isn't like last Friday, after being deprived for so long. We just did it in the park, less than two hours ago."

"I'm sorry. Those are the nerves I mentioned earlier. As open as succubae are with our desires, there's always an element of caution involved. Our relations with humans cannot be had so openly. At least, that was the conventional wisdom. Elena, however, showed me otherwise." She rolled and twisted, until she was fully on top of him.

"My first though was to have you take me while overlooking the city, as if to broadcast our love to the world. But you were right, that I've perhaps given in too readily to her way of thinking. Her ways are addictive in their own way, but they're not me. I realized there was something else even more forbidden to me, the remaining shackles of my old ways. The way we are now, I feel like I've been permitted to cast those restraints aside." She pushed herself up, looming over his prone body while she straddled his waist. Grinning happily, she revealed all of herself to him. Framing the sight of her erotic, naked form, her wings stretched high into the heavens, her tail slithered to life, and glowing horns blazed proudly atop her head.

"Please, none of your usual turnabout this time. I wish to give you pleasure as I am. My true, unrestrained self." To drive home her intents, she began with her amazingly dexterous tail, using the finest coils at its tip to wrap around his stiffening member. Merely being in her presence was more than enough inspiration, but the velvet softness of her fine black scales brought with it a surge of virility.

The softness in her expression, though, that was different. It wasn't the look of need or lust that shone in her burning eyes. Nor were her actions colored with the impatience that he frequently burdened her with. She was slow and deliberate, every motion steeped in loving passion.

Planting her lips gently against his, she lowered herself onto him, letting him slide effortlessly into her soaking depths. She wiggled her hips, plunging his length is far as it would go. A light gasp escaped her lungs, her eyelids fluttering as she found that limit and held it, squeezing herself around him, molding her contours to his shape.

"Urk. Fuck, Caeli. It's not too late to change your mind on your competitive stance. You've got me this time. I give." He gritted his teeth, desperately trying to hold himself together. But following the mere sight of her in that dress, and the way she'd been grinding him for half the dinner, she'd already pushed him to his edge.

That drew a cocky smirk out of her. For the first time in their relationship, she'd actually gained that upper hand she craved. But she let that expression fade, and that soft, loving smile returned.

"Thank you for that, Ben. My lover. I wish I could claim this, but it was mostly her efforts that got me this far. Maybe, one day, I'll be able to match you on my own. I told you when we first met that I was out of practice, but now I'm no longer ashamed of that. I leave myself in both of your capable hands, not only to teach me how to be myself again, but to embrace what that means in this new era."

She relaxed on top of him, with his rigid cock still planted firmly within. She held him close, nuzzling under his chin affectionately. "We can just stay like this for a while, give you a moment to settle down. I'd like this to last just a little while longer."

He nodded, planting a light peck on her forehead, to which she cooed happily. Even without moving, the feeling of her bare skin pressed against his was heavenly, and held his passion alight.

Despite her words, he searched for a way return those emotions physically, without stealing away her hard-earned victory. And hard-earned it was. It was obvious that trying to follow Elena's advice was mentally taxing for her, the way she fought pressures from both outside and within. But she pushed through it all, because it forced her to learn.

Elena. He smirked inwardly. Her own insatiable tastes seemingly boundless, somehow she'd managed to push this inherently sexual creature beyond her limits, into a new realm of self-discovery. Hrm, there's a thought...

Returning her embrace, he let his hands creep up the smoothness of her back, finding the roots of her wings. He began to massage the tightly knotted muscles there. Her hot breath washed over his chest, as her whole body began to purr.

This was the first time she'd presented her full demonic form to him of her own free will. He'd seen how she responded to that attention under Elena's touch, so he'd do the same. It showed courage to be so open with herself, with the pieces of her she undoubtedly kept the most guarded, for fear of being hunted. So this was how he could respond to that deeply meaningful gesture, by embracing her in her entirety.

Having something to focus on other than the heat in his loins, he bucked his hips once, to signal that he was ready.

She tipped her head up to look him in the eyes, that dazzling smile still perched firmly on her lips. Slowly, steadily she started to rock her hips, easing into a gentle pace. She was possessed of a new type of confidence that seemed purely her own.

Fully adapting to her role on top, she kept up that slow, steady rhythm. With full knowledge that he was holding on through sheer willpower alone, she made no sudden or drastic moves, going with that flow to meet his needs and prolong the experience.

While he could tell what she was trying to do, he still wouldn't be able to hold out for long. The only thing keeping him in the game was to concentrate on what his hands were doing. Migrating on from the roots of her wings, there was something else on his mind, a last curiosity not explored. With some hesitancy, he pointed towards her horns. While he'd seen her burn her hands on them, that was when they were blazing and white-hot. The soft pink glow they emitted from deep within the cores of their obsidian crystal structure seemed warm and inviting.

She nodded, tipping her head down to present them more readily. Tentatively at first, he tapped at them, finding them pleasantly warm to the touch. Every little impact sent tiny shivers down her spin. More firmly, he grabbed them, and that warmth flooded into him, suffusing his body in a strange glowing sensation. The power of her collected mana tingled down into the core of his being.