Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing that name caused his heart to skip a beat, and his suspicions were confirmed the moment the door swung open again.

With graceful poise, the devilishly attractive, raven-haired beauty strode into the room atop a pair of six-inch stilettos that offset her petite height. Bountiful breasts were practically bursting out of a modified blazer in deep burgundy, and only that, the plunging neckline even more daring than Elena's own. The jacket was cropped short, the tail ends hanging only barely below her ribcage, showcasing a healthy band of flat, toned midriff, sandwiched between a deep purple skirt that pushed the boundaries of office-appropriate wear. Paradoxically, the ensemble was capped off with a black leather choker around her neck, emblazoned with a silver Christian cross.

All eyes were on her immediately, except for Elena and Benson's. She used the distraction to sneak him a quick wink, as she nudged his gaping jaw shut. The reason for her secrecy was clear. He would never have condoned this.

Caeli was there. In the office. Willfully revealing her existence to the public. Not like yesterday, playing coy, and shielding herself with her magic. But talking with people, interacting with them. With people he knew.

Smirking at the stunned crowd, she bowed deeply, heavy breasts spilling outwards, nearly escaping the confines of her specially tailored jacket. "Hello, it's nice to meet you all." Her honey-sweet voice rang clear. Some of them grew weak in the knees, stumbling backwards to find a chair. She giggled lightly at that reception.

"I'm sure you all find my state of dress, shall we say, 'unorthodox' for the setting. Although, I'm certainly not hearing any objections," she said, with a bemused smirk on her lips. As she stood back up, she folded her arms under her bosom, as if offering her cleavage up on a platter for closer inspection. Eyes bugged out, and ties were loosened, as if the temperature in the room had just jumped ten degrees.

"Over the next several weeks, I will be holding one-on-one interview sessions with each and every one of you to determine your true aptitudes within this company. That might sound scary in such a cutthroat line of work, but don't worry. Ms. Cushing gives you her full assurance that none of these findings will result in a pay cut or dismissal. The simple fact of that matter is that it's far too easy to fall into habits and complacency, and thus losing sight of your true talents. I'm here to help you reawaken your potentials, for your own mutual benefits. And in this line of work, I've simply found that employing a bit of eye candy helps ply the tongue." A glowing, seductive smile held everyone in rapt attention.

The meeting session thereafter turned into an open Q&A session. It was admirable of the number that managed to keep their questions strictly business-like, but inevitably things turned bawdy. Normally, Benson would have mentally censured them for that chauvinistic behavior, but in this specific scenario, he couldn't really lay blame. Caeli's supernatural charms begged for attention, and the way she idly played with the lone button holding her jacket together, or inched the hem of her skirt higher only to tug it back down, she was actively fishing for it.

But for every question regarding her relationship status or her cup size or her number of sexual conquests, she danced around them in an effortless and playful manner, building an impenetrable mystique about herself. He doubted they realized it, with how enthralled they were, but already the act planted seeds, establishing unequivocally who was in control. Without verbal prompting, the crowd had fallen into an interesting sort of rhythm. Not necessarily trance-like, as to be entirely unsettling, but there was a neat order to the proceedings. Nobody crowding in or tripping over each other in order to make their voices heard.

She conducted the crowd like an orchestra, in stark contrast to the often awkward, vulnerable way she behaved around him.

Bringing the meeting to a close, she blew a kiss into the throng. "I look forward to working with you all!"

"Thank you all very much for your time! Feel free to discuss these new plans amongst yourselves," Elena chimed in. "Don't hesitate to bring forward any questions or concerns you may have. But for now, allow us to depart, as we discuss business strategy. For the remainder of the day, business as usual, and enjoy your weekends!"

Benson knew that last order was just a courtesy. No more work would get done, on account of all the gossip that was about to fly.

*****

"Are you girls insane?"

They'd retreated to Elena's newly renovated office, the door swiftly locked behind them. The carpets were redone, the 80s shag replaced with a heavier, easier to maintain weave. The large wooden desk had been moved into the middle of the room, against the long wall, in a way that looked more open and personable, instead of looming imposingly at the end of the long rectangular space. New lounge furniture sat where her desk had been, in the warm glow of the sun streaming through the window.

"Why do you say that? I thought that all went rather perfectly," Elena chirped, leaning casually against the edge of her desk.

"I mean, her. Here. Didn't we just come off a big incident with magic getting all mixed up in our daily lives? Are you actively trying to invite more of that?"

"Hey! I am here too. You can talk to me. I accept culpability in this decision. Don't take your frustrations out on Elena."

"I can tell you're just trying to cover for her. You said yourself, that she was helping to draw you out of your shell. Is this how far it's gone, that you've completely thrown caution to the wind?"

"Have you forgotten my demonstrations last night? I'm sorry to have planted those worries in your head, but I do believe we can put that behind us."

"Too soon. This recklessness - I can't...."

"Hey, you guys, please don't fight. I came up with this plan just for you. Doesn't this solve everything? You get to spend more time together, and with your shared talents, I get to fast-track my plans that were put on hold by all the insubordination going on under my nose. Win-win. And with Caeli on the active roster, we're more than prepared to handle any little dangers that might be headed are way. So please, won't you try this out?"

"I... fine. I still don't know if this was the right call, but it does sound like you've put some thought into it. So we'll try it your way, at least for a little while." Her plan actually made complete sense, now that she'd spelled it out. It was to the point where he wondered why he hadn't considered any of it before. It was perfect, really. But he couldn't bring himself to voice that appreciation. Someone needs to be be ready to put their foot down, if these two get out of control.

"Yay! And tell you what, if you really think I've overstepped my bounds, feel free to put me in my place." Elena turned around and bent over her desk, wiggling her firm ass seductively. Spreading her legs in an A-stance, her tight skirt inched upward, offering a peak at her bare pussy, already glistening with juices."

"Fucking hell. This whole thing was just one big setup, wasn't it? Yesterday was just your way of buttering me up for what was to come." He especially noted the "disguise" Caeli had previewed that made her look like a bit like an Asian gravure model.

Caeli slid up behind him, draping her arms lovingly over his shoulders. "So what if it was?" She hummed in his ear. "Please, follow her lead. Everything she offers, I crave."

"Goddamn it. This is really the second circle of hell, isn't it? My life has just become an endless cycle of lust for you two she-demons." As much as he protested, he was already undoing his pants. As much as he'd tried to play it cool, the whole scene in the board room had gotten him just as hot and bothered as everybody else. Maybe even more so, as he knew that the two objects of everyone's obsession only had eyes for him.

He walked up to Elena, and pushed her skirt all the way up to her waist. "When'd you take off your panties?"

"Before the meeting."

"In this short skirt? Didn't you say that was too risky?"

"That was then, this is now. I was banking on them being too distracted by her."

"That's really what this is all about, isn't it? You've roped Caeli into your shenanigans so you can get away with it all, right under everyone's noses."

"You want to hear the best part in all of this? I've soundproofed both of our rooms..."

The insinuation was clear. Benson growled, "You fucking slut..."

"Oh yes, I've been a naughty girl. Give this slut all the punishment she deserves." She smiled a lustful smile. She didn't take his words as an insult, but rather a promise. He'd made it clear their first time together what he really thought of that word.

Holding her roughly around by the hips, he slid his hardening cock between her moistened thighs, teasing the soft lips of her vulva, coating it in her juices. It didn't take long for the heat to surge up within it, expanding to full mast. Elena bit her lip in anticipation, impatiently wriggling the plushness of her cheeks him.

With the burning heat of her sex pressed against his groin as an invitation, he guided herself into her in one swift motion, making her see stars as her pent up libido exploded within her all at once.

Pushing against her desk, he mercilessly jackhammered into her, as her tongue lolled and her drool errantly dribbled onto the tabletop.

Reaching for her shoulders, he slid her overshirt down her arms, to access the straps of her flimsy camisole, and slid those off too. With that added slack, he was able to slide his hands up under her, and pull her shirt fully down her chest. He roughly kneaded the tops and sides of her exposed breasts, while his vigorous thrusting crushed them against the hard wooden surface.

She moaned and mewled without regard for her surroundings. Even without her preparations, she was too lost in the pounding she was receiving to care.

Caeli came around the other side of the desk, unfastening her blazer to bare her own milky bosom. She squeezed her breasts together so that the erect nipples were right in front of Elena's face, putting her drooling tongue to work. She happily obliged, licking and suckling at the hardened buds, savoring the delicate taste.

Assaulted by pleasures at both ends, Elena came quickly, and violently. Her screams were muffled by her lips wrapped firmly around Caeli's teat, while her pussy gushed and geysered. He was reluctant to pull out, the way her vagina clamped around him so perfectly, but he wouldn't be able to hold himself back much longer.

Dislodging himself from her quivering hole, the air felt icy around his wet, searing penis. That sudden stimulus proved more than enough, as he sprayed his load all over that gorgeous ass.

Caeli had her hand up her own skirt, quietly bringing herself to release.

All panting, they collapsed where they were. Caeli reclined in Elena's leather office chair. Benson was sprawled on the floor, catching his breath with his legs spread wide and dick still hanging out. Elena was still bent over her desk, fluids running down her legs, blowing ripples across the surface of her desk in the puddle of her own saliva.

"Just think, we can do this every day now, with impunity." Elena smirked lightly, face dripping.

"Goddamn it, didn't you learn from last time how annoying it was to clean up after ourselves?"

"Of course I did. Caeli, towels please?"

A drawer slid open, and the cloths were quickly distributed. They smelled just like the ones in the Haven.

"Well, at least we don't have to go off sneaking half-naked to the showers again. But what about the room? I'm not playing maid service every time you get horny."

"That won't be a problem either," Caeli spoke up. "To address that question, and a previous concern of yours, the faeries and I have been busy. While this space was being renovated, we were able to conceal some warding runes within the walls. For all intents and purposes, this room, as well as yours, now essentially serve as extensions of the Haven. Up to and including some of the more convenient features. But more importantly, just like my home, nothing gets in uninvited. This is now the safest place in the building against magical intruders."

"You can do that? Then why didn't you just lead with that, instead of letting me get into that stupid argument?"

"Well, I didn't want to spoil the mood."

"What could have spoiled the mood more than me chewing the two of you out over some inconsequential bullshit?"

"Well..." A familiar, guilty, uneasy smile snuck its way into the corners of her lips.

*****

The crackling portal opened, depositing them into the echoing hall of the lobby space of the so-called Haven that Caeli called home.

"I can't believe you let Elena go through the attunement process. Her only experience with magic up to this point was near-death."

"Don't forget, I can read auras. Hers was perfectly in harmony when she made that request. I would have provided you that same service, if the emergency hadn't arisen."

"Jesus Christ, you two. If you don't wear me out with the constant sex, then it's the heart attack that'll do me in, with all the crazy stunts you're bound to pull off together. That you've already pulled. You're goddamned lucky, you dropped the 'L' word on me, or else I would've had half a mind to spare my sanity and leave this all behind, if I knew what I was in for."

"You wound me, lover. Surely, you wouldn't dare." She mocked him in a lovingly sing-song voice that could have melted a heart frozen in an Antarctic glacier.

"Fuck me..."

"Huh, would you listen to that?" Elena hinted, ignoring their little lover's quarrel, and conveniently, her part in causing it.

So distracted, he hadn't noticed at first, but the change in ambiance of the space was unmistakable. Rather than the babbling water features being the predominant sound in the cavernous hall, instead, a wonderfully melodious piano arrangement filled the air.

Now driven by curiosity, his pace quickened. Elena, by contrast, had a curiously smug smile perched on her face, kicking her legs up in a jaunty step.

They walked by Xochitl, active and awake, her flowerbeds being attended to by a number of the faeries. Not bothering to say anything, she simply rolled her eyes disapprovingly. Benson paid her foul attitude no heed.

The sound grew clearer approaching the lounge, with less reverberation off the tiled floors and stone walls. The crisp, resounding nature of the notes revealed that it was a live piece, rather than a recording.

Rounding the corner, he spotted her immediately. Copper skin in stark contrast to the white furniture and white lacquered piano, he'd have to be blind not to notice the woman gently swaying to her own music. Then he spotted the piano bench pushed all the way off to the side, and for a second, the scene before him didn't make much sense. Not until he realized that the shiny, coral-red color extending from her waist downwards was not a dress, but a long, sinuous snake's tail.

Before he could offer his greetings to this new demi, a white-and-pale-teal blur entered his vision from the left, and he felt himself tackled to the ground. Suddenly smothered in soft, downy feathers, he gasped in surprise.

"Ellie's back! Hooray! You bring treat for Aila?"

===================

P.S.

Now that the "date night" mini-arc has concluded, I thought it might be fun for a little talk-back. I wonder if the idea of "role reversal" between Caeli and Elena tickles you all as much as it did me. It was something that I stumbled on quite early when developing their characters, and it was an idea I simply couldn't get out of my head. It wasn't until now that the concept's been fully allowed to manifest, however.

It was very important to me that everybody brought something of import to this weird little, evolving, polyamorous web, that the love between them was genuine, and far from one-sided, that they're all stronger characters for having met each other.

With Caeli already established as a bit of a romantic trainwreck, but conversely a surprisingly effective personal therapist through her ability to divine auras, it left an interesting niche for Elena's free-loving spirit to occupy. It also tied in very neatly with this story's overarching notion of myths and legends not conveying the whole truth. Just because Caeli has her natural predispositions, doesn't mean she's unflappable and infallible, especially as she's let her abilities deteriorate through a period of disuse.

And so it came to be, the amusingly warped scenario we find ourselves in, of our succubus guiding the human characters to being better people, while Elena helps her become a better succubus.