Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not like Elena, always jumping into new things without a care. The ease at which she made life-changing decisions at the drop of a hat was both enviable and incredibly frustrating.

Now he wondered if this new malaise was what he'd subconsciously been feeling this whole time.

Stupid. So utterly stupid.

Exactly at what point had all caution been thrown to the wind?

Acting like defying the natural order of things wouldn't come with its own set of consequences. Starry-eyed girls was right. Caeli had let Elena's passions override her precautions, and all her carefully-laid plans were starting to fall apart as a result. Such irresponsibility.

No. It was too easy to lay blame.

Who was it that had let Elena's whimsical, unrestrained side flourish? Who had convinced Caeli of her trustworthiness? Of course, that was all his doing. He'd known that'd be trouble eventually, too. But he'd let his dick do the thinking for him. Everything about this new lifestyle of his was warped and twisted around that core tenet of lust.

With all her fancy words, Caeli had almost let him believe it was more than that. But who was she kidding? She was a succubus. Lust was the indelible essence of her being. Get your fucking head in the game, man!

So stupid.

He wasn't sure exactly when he made it back home, but the headache-inducing fluorescent lights in the hallway weren't doing his mood any favors. He wrestled with the lock and ducked inside as quickly as possible, slamming the door behind him.

"Oh hey, Mr. L! You're back!" Luna craned her neck over the back of the couch as she watched him enter, knees pulled up to her chest as she watched TV. "Almost thought I had the place all to myself again tonight! Something good happen, yesterday?"

Benson was too far gone in his dark mood to pay her any attention.

"Hey, what gives? Earth to Mr. L!" She bounced up out of her seat, and approached him from behind. "C'mon! You don't see your 'adorable little sister' for a whole day, and now you're just ignoring her? Rude!" She jabbed him fiercely in the shoulder to grab his attention.

Without thinking, his body whirled around, an angry fist aimed straight for Luna's face. Quick to react, she had her hands up to intercept, catching it, and holding it tightly.

"Hey, watch it! Seriously? You did not just try that!"

"Huh? Luna? The fuck... ah, shit..." He withdrew his fist, eyes downcast, unable to face her.

"Geez, what the hell's set you so on edge? Thought you were all about mellowing out these days. What was it? 'Smelling the flowers', was that how you put it?"

"I... sorry. Got a lot on my mind right now. I'm not myself" Or maybe this is who I really am. The irritability that plagued his past life had come back to him much too easily. As if it were second nature.

"Nah, I don't think that's right."

Surprised by her quick and easy rebuttal, he willed himself to look into her eyes, a guileful expression upon her face. She seemed to be staring into his soul. Did she respond to my words... or my thoughts?

"What I think -" She crinkled her nose up in her usual, peculiar way. " - Aha! You've put too much pressure on yourself. You're tying your karma all in knots!"

"I... what?"

"You're trying to be too many things, for too many people. But what does Mr. L... no, that sounds wrong in this context. What does Benson truly want?"

"I'm sorry, I don't understand."

"Fuck, you really are a nice guy. Too nice. So worried about others, you fucking blue-balled yourself!" Without warning, she grabbed hold of his raging erection through his pants.

"Luna?" He gasped. He reflexively tried to back away, but she had him against the door, and his balls in a vicegrip. "What're you..."

"Oh, don't play dumb with me. Not now. We both know you're much too smart for that. Your flower metaphors, on the other hand... cute attempt, I'll give you that much. You're lucky poetry is no longer a prerequisite to being a real ladies' man. I have to admit, I've been dying to know what you have to offer that's gotten bitches falling all over you." She coyly played with the hem of the T-shirt she was wearing, first pulling it down to stretch into the valley of her cleavage, before letting it spring back up, flashing the skimpy thong panties she was wearing beneath.

"Luna, I..."

"Fuck your chivalry. I'm not your little sister." To thoroughly dash that notion, she planted her lips against his in an aggressive kiss before pulling away, lightly biting and tugging at his bottom lip in the process. "I'm a grown-ass woman who can make her own decisions. And right now, I've decided I want a good and thorough fucking. So what'll it be to you? If you can't even handle me, then what makes you think you deserve your little harem, or whatever the fuck it is you've got going on?"

Her goading finally set something off inside him. Just the insinuation that he could somehow lose Caeli due to his indecisiveness and self-doubt set his blood boiling again, along with all the evening's sexual tension that he'd managed to suppress.

"You... I don't know what it is you think you know, but let's see if that body can back up that mouth of yours."

Grabbing her firmly by both shoulders, he forced her back, all but throwing her down against the kitchen table. Like a man possessed, he firmly palmed her pert young breasts, squeezing them hard through her shirt.

She grinned widely. "That all you got? You can be rougher than that with ~meeeeeee." Not even finishing her sentence, he'd already found the metal studs piercing through her permanently erect nipples, and gave them a firm tug, her pliable mounds stretching into peaked tents beneath her clothes. "Aah-hah, that's the spirit!"

He let his fingers slip from her piercings, now holding just the fabric of her t-shirt between his fingertips. Gathering the material up in his fists, he pulled until he heard seams start to give way, and then pulled even harder, ripping the clothing away from her body.

She gasped lightly as cool air rushed over her now nude form, and her smile turned hungry. "Ooh, now you've got me where you want me. Let's see what you can really do!"

"You're a pushy one, aren't you? Save your breath. You'll need it for the screaming." Already having gotten a good reaction, he started with her breasts the way he'd done for Elena and then Caeli, pinching and flicking a nipple, kneading her breast, while strongly suckling at the other. Her back stiffened, and she arched a bit to push herself against him, but she didn't whimper the same way they did. Softly biting down only elicited a soft moan.

Just how kinky was this girl? Perhaps a stronger touch was needed.

Going for a three-pronged approach, he pulled her panties aside to fine the third stud through her budding clitoris, and gave that a firm tug simultaneously, and then alternating through all three erogenous zones to keep that pleasure rolling through her body. She rolled her hips slightly to amplify the pressure, but after a few minutes of that tactic, only the barest hint of moisture collected between her legs.

He had a hard time believing her stamina was even greater than Caeli's. But then again, she always ran hot, with her sensitivity levels cranked up beyond human limits.

Now that she was at least lubricated, he concentrated his efforts where she wouldn't be able to resist, sticking his fingers up into her wet cunt in search of her G-spot. He listened closely for any change in her voice or in her breaths with his head so close to her chest, but even as her tight pussy squeezed his fingers, trying to milk the organ that was not yet present, it wasn't until he buried the third digit knuckle-deep that her breathing grew noticeably more shallow, her light panting slightly more shrill.

The way she kept trying to goad him, it really did seem like she wanted it rougher. Tearing her flimsy panties away for better access, he really started pumping her harder. He felt a strange firmness against the back of his fingers, her soft walls less forgiving, and on one vigorous stroke, his hand slipped slightly, brushing up against a smooth, hard object pressed up between her butt-cheeks. That sudden contact against her asshole got her to tense up, unexpectedly.

In one swift move, she pulled open his shirt, and to his surprise, bit into his shoulder. And with a not-delicate degree of force, either. Not quite enough to break the skin, but she was close.

"You're a naughty, naughty girl," he grunted.

"You're only just now figuring that out? As much as I found it sweet that you wouldn't make a move on me, I really, really wished you would. Fuck, you're a surprisingly hard nut to crack."

"And just how long have you been waiting for this, exactly?" He gave the plug in her ass a gentle tug, but felt resistance as she squeezed her tight little sphincter around it.

"Nuh-uh, I think you'll want to keep that in." She wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing his crotch against the heat of her nethers. "As for when, we'll say that it has a way of piquing a girl's interest when a guy's able to go around seeing multiple women, without having to sneak around for it. Really makes her wonder what she's missing out on, y'know? So are we just going to sit around talking about it, or are you going to give it to me?" She tightened her legs one more time, humping against his clothed erection.

Somewhere in the recesses of his brain, he mentally cursed himself for falling into her trap. He'd thought it was safety he was offering her, but really, it was the access and availability she was after.

That thought was barely a whisper against the roar of the feelings she was provoking in him. He couldn't get his pants off fast enough, fumbling with his belt as his hands shook in some bizarre combination of rage and lust.

And then suddenly, the world was spinning. Somehow, he was the one bent backwards over the table as she straddled him with unprecedented ferocity. An entirely different person, a bitch in heat, she forced herself over him in a single stroke, burying him to the hilt, howling with pleasure all the way.

The cheap particle-board tabletop creaked a bit under their combined weight, and he worried for a brief moment if it might collapse. Although it continued to groan in agony, it held, for the time being.

She started to grind against him, slowly at first as her insides conformed to his girth. But it didn't take her long to pick up the pace until she was thrashing violently on top of him, shaking her hips, lapping hungrily at his neck and chest when she sank low, and nibbling at his earlobes when she rose up.

There was no love in her actions. Just pure animal lust, born of some emotion he couldn't pinpoint under her raw, frenzied motions. It was disconcerting to find that he couldn't read her the way he did with his other lovers. It made him feel oddly helpless, which was not something he relished even in the best of times. Under the current circumstances, it was utterly bizarre.

Some faint voice at the back of his head kept trying to tell him something was horribly wrong about all of this, but it was being completely drowned out with the brute-force stimulus she was supplying. The sloppy, wet, inner tightness of her pussy would've been enough. But the plug buried in her ass amplified the pressure, providing hardened ridges that stroked the underside of his cock in maddening ways.

With each deep, rapid stroke, he felt himself grow closer to orgasm, but she showed no signs of stopping any time soon.

That voice in his head piped up again, this time just to remind him of the consequences that were only narrowly avoided with the young siren. He bucked his hips off-rhythm, sending Luna bouncing clean off him for a moment. Before she had a chance to restart and reposition herself, he twisted to the side, pulling her down, back now against him.

That jarring force against the table was apparently the straw that broke the camel's back, as it finally screeched and buckled under them, and in a brief moment of shock, they were falling.

By pure instinct, he wrapped his arms around her to cushion the landing. Collapsed in a heap, the impact on the hard, laminate flooring as his head snapped against it put him in a daze, but nowhere near enough to lose consciousness. He grew concerned, though, when Luna didn't immediately stir.

As he went to prod her awake, though, he felt stirring against his loins. Still far from satisfied, she started rubbing the cleft of her ass along his slick, hardened shaft.

Relief quickly turned to impassioned anger again. Such a greedy girl. Well, if she wants to play it rough.

A hand slid between her ass-cheeks to find the smooth silver plug buried inside, and he gave it a hard tug. She turned her head back to look him in the eye, grinning a devilish, greedy grin.

"This is what you've been waiting for, isn't it?" She nodded enthusiastically.

He'd never been inclined towards anal before. It always seemed such a filthy act, and more than a bit selfish on the part of the man. But she was showing him differently, and the plug coming out cleanly demonstrated she was more than prepared for him.

His dick still plenty lubricated with her juices, he carefully lined himself up with her puckered entrance. "This is your last chance to change your mind."

She didn't say anything, but merely reached around behind to spread her cheeks wider for him. Recognizing the invitation, he forced himself inside. It was tight. Insanely tight. It made him wonder if he should back off, but she bade him continue with a nod, tongue starting to loll from her mouth. She voluntarily shifted position, raising her butt high in the air to give him a better angle of attack.

Kneeling behind her on the hard ground was hard on the knees. He found the tattered remains for her soft t-shirt nearby and propped himself up, before beginning again. Now, with much better leverage, he was able to drive himself clean inside her.

Still tight at first, eventually his head pushed through, and then suddenly he was in deep. With slow, firm strokes, he forced himself even deeper. An interesting sensation. With most of the muscles concentrated around her tight little ring, most of the pressure focused around the base of his cock, rather than the full length of his shaft. But that strong pressure was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. Not unpleasant. While he still much preferred the wet softness of vaginal sex, the ability to mix things up might not be so bad.

For the first time this night, her young voice cried out. Whether from pleasure or pain, he couldn't quite tell, nor did he particularly care. It was what she pushed for, so he was going to give it to her, one-hundred percent.

At first, it was only slow, steady strokes he could manage, easing her incredibly tight hole off and on him. Then the was the small trace of blood that caused him to stop entirely, but she nodded, urging him onward while gurgling incoherently, a dumb smile still plastered on her face.

Eventually, she loosened up enough that he could start putting some real force into his strokes. Her supple round ass-cheeks slapped obscenely against his abdomen as his length vanished inside her. Her eyes rolled up into her skull, while she sputtered into a pool of her own spittle on the floor. Almost imperceptible against the other sounds, was the faint scraping noise as her studded nipple raked against the cold, hard ground.

She inelegantly burbled and slurred, face still pressed against the ground, "Oh yes! Yes! Just like that! More! Make me your bitch!"

With a heaving grunt, he erupted at full force inside her. With a roaring bellow, every last drop he had to offer was emptied into her awaiting bowels, and she rubbed furiously at her clit in time with his spasms. Her own cry came muffled, escaping in whistling shrieks out the sides of her mouth as she screamed into the floor.

Post-orgasmic clarity hit him hard this time, as he watched the sticky stream of white fluid ooze out from her battered sphincter. The tight little muscle tried futilely to wink shut, but it was too stretched-out to be of any use at the moment.

What did she make me do? No, it was wrong to shift blame. He knew better than this, and still acted out against his own best judgment, even as his brain screamed at him not to. What have I done?

As if reading his mind again, she lazily turned to face him, before launching herself against him, planting a wet, sloppy kiss on his lips. He opened his mouth reflexively to utter a protest, but that just gave her the opportunity to stick her tongue down his throat.

His fleeting wit left him again as her bare chest pressed into his, and all her sloppy fluids poured into his lap.

"I'm beginning to see what all the hype's about," she whispered amorously into his ear. "But I think I'd really like to go another round or two to make sure. We've made quite the mess here. I really like it rough, but if you take me to bed, I think I might be inclined to try it your way again."

Without resistance, she pulled him to his feet and led him to the bedroom.

*****

Benson awoke in the middle of the night with a splitting headache and the strangest sense that he was forgetting something important. He looked around, wondering when it was he even ended up in his bed. Or at least on it. He was naked, and his sheets were strewn about. He stretched out on the mattress, feeling oddly stressed, and "used", for lack of a better word.

As his arm flopped on the bedding beside him, it brushed over a warm spot that he was pretty sure didn't belong to him. Everything that happened up until that point rushed back to him. What he'd done with - done to Luna. Why was that such a difficult thing to remember? There was an estranged feeling of guilt in the pit of his stomach. He knew in the depths of his conscience that what had happened was somehow "wrong", but even with all the talk of "duties" or "responsibilities" that had surrounded his life these past couple of weeks , he couldn't bring himself to man up and take this mistake, this moment of weakness, in stride.

Where had she got off to, anyways? Even if she was a grown woman, as she said herself, he felt compelled to find her and apologize. It didn't feel right to be fooling around like this, especially not with everything else in his life suddenly askew. He should have been firmer, and told her "no", under no uncertain terms. The pitiful shreds of his inhibitions were in such disarray. Whether from just this afternoon, or something that started long before, he couldn't say.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, Mr. L. While things didn't happen quite as I expected, I couldn't be happier with the results." She re-entered the bedroom through the main room. The low nighttime light silhouetted her naked form in the doorway, catching ever-so conspicuously on the provocative jewelry that adorned her body, the memory of their impassioned exploits now vivid in his mind's eye again. He averted his full gaze, peering at her only sideways. He didn't want to think of her this way, that comforting childlike innocence about her losing its luster.

Wait, what was she carrying?

She let the unknown bundle drop, the sound of heavy clothing hitting the floor. Only a small, dark, rectangular shape remained in her hand.

"You certainly made things difficult, between you, quite frankly inhuman reticence, and that obnoxious little spy you left flitting about."

What is she talking about. What spy? ...She knew about Lily!?

"To think, you had something like this on your person at all times. Hmph. I would have had my fun sooner, had I suspected."