Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face lit up white. At first thought, maybe to show him some incriminating photo on her cell phone. But the supernatural warmth of that light was something else. Something he'd seen before. The motes of light that hung in the air around here weren't dust, reflecting the light. They were sources of light themselves. But not strong enough to eclipse the main source she held in her fingertips.

Benson's eyes widened in surprise, as he scrambled out of bed to lunge at her.

"You give that back! It's dangerous!"

"That's what I'm counting on." She smirked, as a line of energy traced from her sternum, over her heart, down her arm and into her fingers. Where that spark of energy originated, a dark scar appeared in the center of her chest. A strange, jagged spiral or web-like pattern.

"...You!" Caeli's warnings that they'd put aside now bubbled back to the surface.

The space in the doorway behind her ripped and crackled.

A portal opened.