Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 12

Story Info
The young man is ensnared by an embittered past.
12.3k words
4.62
4.5k
7

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/16/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward from the author -

We're carrying on directly from that whole mess in the last chapter. If you've just stumbled in on a whim, I highly suggest starting this story from the beginning, as you've skipped ten chapter's worth of development and deep character cuts. For those of you who've been following since the story's humble beginnings, enjoy the ride.

If you enjoyed the story, don't forget to leave a vote, and don't be afraid to comment! I enjoy hearing it all.

===================

Benson Lachlan had a front row seat to a show people most assuredly would have paid to dollar for: a scene of raw carnal exploitation between two busty women of world-class beauty. No, beyond that. The world was not ready for the sexual energy those two embodied.

Caeli was a vision of artistic perfection. A sublime combination of taut muscle, generous curves, and sleek contours. Yet for all her overt charms, she held a complex, sophisticated appeal in his mind. Somehow the height of every feminine ideal at once. Sultry yet sweet. Erotic yet adorable. Brazen, yet beguilingly demure. She normally carried herself with such effortless, elegant poise.

Xochitl lacked any of that finesse. She existed as raw sexuality wielded as a blunt instrument. Curvaceous in the extreme, the visage of some ancient fertility goddess made manifest. Overbearing and domineering, manipulating Caeli's body as if it were a toy for her own amusement.

He wanted to be sick. He wished he could look away, and spare Caeli some of her lost dignity that had been torn to shreds alongside her uniform that lay strewn in tattered remnants on the ground.

Their captor had a far more skewed interpretation of how events should unfold, and she wasn't going to give them any say in the matter.

"My dear, sweet Caelestinum, I do have to give you some credit. I honestly believed your willpower would break sometime within the last hundred years. You used to come to me so needily to take care of that insatiable hunger of yours. You've made such a grand show of being above it all, above your bloodline. But you can't tell me you haven't missed these trysts of ours. See? Your body hasn't forgotten. Even as you struggle, your legs part for me as they once did."

Caeli's face bloomed fully red in her shame and arousal.

Soft, tender green vines snaked their way up and around her luscious thighs, needing only to prod gently at the supple flesh for her legs to spread luridly. Barely touched, and already the delicate pink petals of her pussy quivered, drooling with desirous heat.

"N-no! Take me as you wish. But please, leave Ben out of this! He sh-shouldn't see me like... like this!" She said, stuttering through pleasured shudders, body betraying her will.

"Nonsense. You've been nothing but giddy, in how you extol the virtues of your 'honest' relationship. If you should be so proud, I thought you'd jump at this chance to show him your everything. In all our years together, I've never known you to be shy. Why start now?"

Caeli's pleading expression was lost on its intended audience as it faltered, her eyelids fluttered against the sensuous assaults of Xochitl's multitudinous appendages. Dexterous creepers, fresh green tendrils, snaked their way up into her vagina, stretching her delicate pink lips wide to reveal the intimate depths of her sopping wet cavern. Her hips bucked, but whether to signify her protest or desire, she probably couldn't even tell the difference. Not now.

But Benson knew how to read her. He knew how her confidence was tied to her self-control. That was the other paradox of her being. She could be fierce as a cougar, or meek as a kitten. Her claim to sexual dominance was relative, a product of having matured in times of sexual repression. In the modern era, she had her physical endurance to fall back on, but emotionally, she'd made herself vulnerable.

He wasn't sure when it had happened, how his reckoning of her had changed so drastically. The bond she had with him, it was more than either of those. To say that they were soulmates would have been a cliche, but there was little else in his mind capable of describing it. He could feel the very essence of her being crying out to him for release - for salvation.

Struggling against his restraints, he was ready to leap into action to save her. Tear away all those manipulative vines suspending her like marionette strings. Try as he might, though, Xochitl's steely tendrils kept him anchored to the ground. With a thick coil lashed across his mouth like a gag, the most he could offer in support was a muffled growl.

"See, isn't this the way it's supposed to be? Just the mere sight of your delicious body has him positively drooling at your perfection. You're no equals. Things like him exist only kneel in servitude to your undying beauty."

"I... he... you wouldn't understand the things he makes me feel... aah!"

He couldn't bear to hear much more of that talk from her. Still trying to boost him up, even through her torment. Could it even be considered that? She voiced words of opposition, but her moans were of ecstasy.

Gaping wide, she couldn't hide the copious fluids that spilled forth after her fifth orgasm in not many more minutes. It couldn't be much more effort to utterly demolish the record he'd set in their night-long, marathon session.

There was no telling why that notion angered him so. Maybe because her constant compliments built up the idea in his head that he was somehow the only being in the world that could provide for her. He always tried to play it cool, keep himself grounded. But the truth was, the way she clung to him was an ego boost like nothing else. That was the fantasy he'd hopelessly fallen for. Maybe he'd outlasted any of the human partners she'd ever had, but there was no way he'd be capable of matching a monster like Xochitl.

Even after so many years apart, she still knew how to play Caeli's buttons to devastating effect. She had her completely under her green thumb, even before attempting anything penetrative. Freshly-sprouted, tender green vines merely prodded at her body in combinations unmatchable by him, defying her ability to guard herself from the overwhelming stimuli.

Compounding his frustration further was the complete indifference in which Xochitl carried herself. When he and Caeli were together, she deserved nothing less than his undivided attention, and she rewarded him handsomely for his efforts. The baleful alraune carried none of that devotion. Strung up naked, the object of her ire was but an idle plaything to her.

It was the fact that Caeli's lustful body made no distinction between the two of them. She mewled and whimpered all the same, in softly alluring tones she normally reserved only for him.

Throughout all of that, Xochitl's dark, glassy eyes were instead directed towards him, mocking superiority teasing the corner of her lips upward. Taunting him.

Taking the bait, Benson strained further against her tangled grip, desperate to free himself and liberate Caeli from her greedy clutches.

"Now, now. Don't you worry. I won't have you calling me stingy. You'll have your turn again. However, she and I have much lost time to make up for. So do be a bit more patient." She paused momentarily to give her quarry a cursory glance, but turned back to him, nodding thoughtfully as she did so. "But I suppose you males do tend to have something of a possessive instinct towards your mates. I'm in a generous enough mood. Having all this room all of a sudden to stretch out really does a wonder for the spirit."

He ceased in his squirming when strong but tender creeper vines wormed their way into his shorts, and around his semi-hard member. As much as he tried to deny it, there was no escaping the raw sexual appeal of the two women, and something in that sickly-sweet scent that clogged the back of his sinuses made it near-impossible to think of anything but. His body, meanwhile, was far more susceptible to that provocation. It didn't take much effort for the writhing appendages to bring his erection to full-mast, coaxing it out from the waistband of his shorts.

"Mmmf! Ouh ifh!" He spoke unintelligibly into the gagging vegetation, too thick and sturdy to even bite through. They may as well have been powerless dolls in her presence, and her infinite multitude of limbs toyed with their bodies to her heart's content.

"Huh. As my first time actually seeing it, I suppose he's impressive enough. For a human. But you can't tell me that little thing is enough to keep you satisfied, after what we used to share together."

Was that a tinge of jealousy in her disdainful words?

Caeli's eyes flared to life in a way they hadn't ever since awakening. The moment his member was exposed, her gaze veered his way, laser-focused on its dark, throbbing head. Her panting grew move overt, outwardly salivating in anticipation. Those blazing amber orbs belayed a hunger the likes of which he'd never seen in her before.

Xochitl turned to regard her properly, grinning broadly at the voracious beast she'd aroused.

"Ah, there's the look I've been waiting for. I doubt many here remember it but me. That was the same, crazed, hungry look that you used to have on your face, every night you'd throw yourself into my arms. Our previous master, he was so cruel to you, wasn't he? Oh sure, he gave you toys and trinkets, and a home. But he never gave you the one thing you truly desired, did he?"

The light in Caeli's eyes seemed to flicker and waver, caught between her primal nature, and the kinder, more loving self that he was familiar with. Tears began to roll down her cheeks, mixing with all the other fluids that coated her soft, pale skin. She wheezed, trying to find her voice, but her breaths were too short and rapid, caught in a state of emotional panic.

Xochitl pressed herself against her, embracing her tightly, stroking her silken hair comfortingly, pulling it out of its bouncy ponytail and letting its natural length flow down her back.

"There, there. It's alright. I'm here to take care of things again, just as I always used to. Now that I've returned to you, there's no need to occupy yourself with these temporary infatuations."

Cradling Caeli in one arm, she hefted one of her own massive breasts in the other, massaging the wide, puffy pink nipple at its tip. Sunken and inverted, it was a soft, budding cap against her overgrown green melon. A look of pleasure contorted her face, but it was only momentary compared to the one that permanently warped the succubus'.

With that minor exertion, the full extent of her nipple escaped from its sheath. Fat and juicy, it glistened with liquid that spurted and bubbled at its tip, spilling over and running down her obscene curves in delicious rivulets. She smiled, pushing the fleshy bud to Caeli's lips.

Resisting at first, Caeli twisted her head away, even against the strength of the vines that braced her head and neck. What remained of her willpower wouldn't last, as before long she enthusiastically began suckling at the distended teat. From the way her body reacted, that sweet, sticky sap straight from the source was even more potent than what she'd already been forced to ingest from the vines once crammed down her throat. There was no hiding the convulsions of her sopping pussy, and the new wave of fluids that dribbled forth continuously.

Benson was beyond processing what he was seeing objectively. The twisted perversion of motherhood on display was somehow disturbing in its forceful, non-consensual way. But whatever command of pheromones or aphrodisiacs Xochitl held, they affected him too. Maybe due to his distance, not as strongly as it seemed to affect Caeli, but the rising heat in his chest was felt all the same.

Their combined eroticism was just too much. Any logical objections he may have had were quickly drowned by the din of raging hormones.

One of the few cogent thoughts that crossed his mind was in wondering just how much of that fragrant "love potion" he'd already ingested, what with the tasteless, watery liquid that he'd been presented. His parched lips had drunken it all down greedily, without question. It had seemed like nothing at first, but the pungent sensation that still clung to the back of his throat still had him guessing.

More so was the fact that his hips now bucked uncontrollably, unbidden by him. Mind drew blank and cloudy, other than to the wondrous sensations of the smooth green vines that encircled his erection, expertly stroking him off. The true extent of Xochitl's multi-tasking prowess was unknowable. A true puppet master, she had them both quivering to her every whim, and she hardly seemed phased at all.

A bead of precum oozed from the tip of his penis, and suddenly the soft tendrils choked him off completely, denying him release.

"Uh-uh. Not so fast. You'll have permission when I say so, and not a moment sooner." She didn't even so much as glance in his direction.

Fucking hell. What professional dominatrices would give for her level of control. Her tender vines ceased their ministrations, reading the pulsating pressure of his veins. Once he cooled off, they began again, bringing him close, but never quite over. Edging him into eternity, minutes stretched into what seemed like hours of torturous pleasure. And that was just him, with his normal human body.

Caeli bore the brunt of Xochitl's assaults from every angle. Serpentine vines slithered and coiled across her sensitive skin, prodding all of her delicate pressure points in unpredictable measure, preventing her from acclimating. The small of her back. Around her rib cage, up under her armpits. The softness of her inner thighs. The fullness of her breasts. The hardened peaks of her nipples. All over her body, except the one place she desperately needed to feel stimulation.

That lonely drop of liquid that had formed at the tip of his dick set her off something fierce. Her nostrils immediately flared, and she instinctively licked her lips. She thrashed wildly in Xochitl's clutches, hips rocking and bucking furiously in her need for penetration.

"Xo, p-please. Need... I need..."

"You're really cute when you beg, you know that? You're such a hopeless, greedy girl. You pretend to have higher ideals. But I know you, the real you. No matter your 'hobbies', when it comes to satiating that hunger of yours, you're still just a frenzied bitch in heat like the rest of your accursed kind." She pushed Caeli away, looming over her smugly.

Caeli merely whimpered at the loss of intimate contact, her body exposed again to the cool, open air.

"It was always up to me to clean up your messes. All of your foolhardy pursuits. Your first and foremost responsibility is to yourself. Don't ever forget that. If you don't take care of yourself, you take us all down with you, you understand? Look at you, you poor thing. You're starving. Too soft, too timid to become the predator you were meant to be."

There was a stillness, a moment of clarity that overtook the atmosphere in the room. Caeli's heated flailings stopped, as her gaze met his with an unnerving, singular focus. The look on her face begged for forgiveness, as her whole body slackened as if completely drained of energy.

"Please, Xo. Don't do this. Not with him here. Once again, I beg of you." Her voice was soft, but there was no waver, or stutter. She spoke with pure, solemn gravitas.

Meanwhile, the expression on Xochitl's face grew even more manic, bordering on malicious.

"Still trying to play the perfect princess are we? Stop embarrassing yourself. I've only so much charity to give, and I've already extended that offer to your 'lover'," she said, scoffing at that appellation. "You, my dear Caelestinum, need to accept the consequences of your failings in full."

With a dramatic gesture, she summoned a great mass of her vines before her, twisting and coiling together into a thick, solid mass. There was a short moment spent wondering what her intent was in that artifice, but the point became obvious enough as the shape further refined itself into a phallus. Far from subtle, a massive fourteen inches approximately along its tightly knotted length, and twice as girthy as his own.

After her protestations, he expected Caeli to shy away from the obscene implement. But as it produced and dribbled forth a thick, milky variant of Xochitl's nectar in likeness to human cum, her lust-filled instincts began to take over again, shattering her period of lucidity.

The massive phallus, looking more like a limb than a sexual organ, now hovered just outside her gaping entrance. Even stretched wide by the tendrils that swirled along the edges of her delicate pink lips, it seemed impossible for that monstrous appendage to fit. It was utter insanity that rather than try to clamp her legs shut, he watched her spread her legs willingly, welcoming it inside her.

But there it remained, unmoving, as Caeli's leaking juices trickled down its length, granting it an imposing sheen as it lay poised, ready to violate her at a moment's notice.

"Oh gods, no more. I can't wait any longer. I've been a terrible friend to you. Just do it. Let's get this over with. I'll bear the weight of my humiliation. Ben, I'm sorry."

"Better, but still not good enough. You still don't get the point of all this. You've wrapped yourself in too many comforts. You've gotten soft, complacent. I need to see you back in your prime, your hunger laid savage and raw. You brandish the power you wield too lightly. You need to embrace yourself in your entirety, if we are to weather further centuries under your care."

"No - no, I can't..."

"Yes you can. Tell me how much you want it."

"I - I want..."

"Not good enough! You're a bitch in heat, not some pure maiden."

"Please, don't make me do this..." Her face flushed red, and she squirmed and twisted in her bonds. Not in compliance of her body's wanton desires, but in distress. Eyes cast downwards, full of shame.

"Where's all that strength and passion you fought against me with a century ago? You swore to me, to everybody, that you'd use the full extent of your powers to protect this place, and everyone in it. Your poor showing today would seem to indicate otherwise. You could have ended your opponent in an instant. You've brought this upon yourself. I'm being more than fair here. With you as you are, it'd be simple enough to take stewardship of this realm as I'd sought to do so many years in the past. But I'm giving you a second chance to correct your mistakes, and show me your mettle. Are you willing?"

"Nothing... nothing's changed. My heart's never wavered from my original goal. Even now... now I've been granted a new path forward, and I wish to see it through."

"Then prove it! No more childish pleading and begging. You understand why it is the master paired us, yes? From this place, my roots can tap into the very font of your power, directly into the ley lines themselves. I'm more to you than these pathetic mortal playthings could ever be. Why do you shy from it so? Take command and tell me, under no uncertain terms, what it is you want from me. I want to see your resolve. Only then, may I acquiesce to your authority."

"No... I can't..."

"Can't, or won't? Even now, as your body reaches its limits, you're still protecting him, aren't you? Get it through your thick skull that it's not enough. You cling to your idealistic fantasies, and jeopardize our future in the process. If you won't acknowledge that much, then I'll consider that a dereliction of your station. And without your governing stewardship, there's simply no reason to not devour your precious lover right here and now!"