Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as it pained him, he watched them. Carefully. Observing every aspect of their lascivious entanglement without falter. Not for puerile entertainment, as much as his inebriated mind wished to force the matter. Every collision of those gorgeous bodies, their soft supple curves and sensual valleys gliding against each other. Every squeal that escaped unhindered from Caeli's mouth. Each act brought him closer to his own explosive finish, to which Xochitl eventually would be unable to stop.

Against all that, he still willed himself to observe academically. Because everything that his mind had managed to piece together pointed to a flaw in her overwhelming, tireless offense.

She was acting out of her depth now. For her, sex was simply a series of practiced, repetitive motions. Reflexive, rather than deliberate. Perhaps there was a time when that was enough, but Caeli's tastes had recently evolved, and old habits no longer proved as effective as they once did. So reliant on those instincts, Xochitl was flailing at improvising.

Against all odds, whatever game it was being played, Xochitl seemed to be losing it. From his perspective, she'd lost the plot a long time ago. If were down to pleasing Caeli, she was doing a better job with just her vines, as they danced with nimble agility across the surface of her skin.

But now, after grafting that massive cock to her own body? Her technique was stiff. Just pure saturation and brute force. It was almost if she were mocking him, only ever able to watch the crude motions of his hips slamming into Caeli's over and over. She didn't understand the feel of it, and how they'd learned to match each others' rhythm and flow, and guide each other to exquisite euphoria.

Non-combatively, he reached for one of Xochitl's many vines and tapped on it, to get her attention. He didn't struggle. He didn't want his bonds to automatically seize up on him.

It took a few tries for her to realize what that pinging was in the back of her consciousness, but she eventually received his signal. It was a bit of a sight, watching her just leave her massive cock behind to do its thing remotely, as she drifted over to his side. She read his expression from behind his gag, sensing no defiance or anger, and loosened her grip, hesitantly.

"What? This better be good, human." Her sneer was contemptuous, but her tone of voice was put on. He had her curiosity. He could see she was at her wits' end, looking worn and haggard. The petals on her head that substituted for hair looked dull and wilted. She crossed her arms under her breasts, but while their size remained unchanged, he could tell by their bounce and heft that the sap-filled reservoirs were almost empty. Her inverted nipples had very nearly retreated back into the areolae.

"Tag out with me."

"I'm afraid I don't follow?"

"Sorry, I guess you don't understand that expression. Let me have my turn. You're obviously not getting through to her. Let's switch."

She donned a sour look for insinuating her failure, but yielded to the reality that he was correct. "Do you have any idea what you're asking for?"

"I think I sort of do."

"She'll kill you, you do know that? She's at such a deficit of mana right now that it'll happen whether she wants it to or not. Like a succulent after a desert rainstorm, she'll suck you dry."

"I didn't think you cared."

"For you? I couldn't care less. But if I were to let you die, then she'd never forgive me."

"You really do love her, don't you?"

"I'm afraid I don't know the meaning of 'love'. But she's important to me. We've been through a lot together. We share a bond by circumstance."

"I'm just going to mark that as a 'yes'. How about we make a deal? We put our heads together on this, and I teach you how to properly make up with her. I don't know what the baggage is between you, but I think she's ready to bury the hatchet. She misses you, y'know? How things used to be?"

"You must be mistaken. She rejected me so hard that I'm withering." She puffed out her cheeks and blew at a floppy petal dangling over her face. A surprisingly unguarded reaction.

"I think she's still in defense mode, from earlier. I think she really thought you were going to eat me or something."

"I considered it."

"Do you want to save her or not!? I think she's too out of it to realize that you were trying to reconcile with her. You did sort of attack us in our sleep and all that."

"Yeah, well she's too stubb - "

"You're both stubborn. We'll work on that later. But right now, we need to work together. Are you with me, or not?"

Lowering her arms from their defensive position, she held out a slimy, sticky hand. He quirked an eyebrow reflexively, but took hold of it anyway. He'd be getting just as sloppy soon enough. Caeli was completely covered in the sticky stuff.

As he stood, his other hand clenched. He briefly considered socking her in the face. As the choking vines pulled away from him, he started to regain a modicum of his senses, and all his anger flooded back to him in force. That was the least she deserved for her horrific treatment of the woman he loved.

With herculean effort, he willed that hand to relax. No, that wouldn't be productive. Every time he listened to that anger, he felt poorer for it, a spurning of the forgiving heart that Caeli displayed regularly.

She wound up pulling him up so hard that he stumbled for balance, tripping on his shorts that had been dragged down around his ankles, teetering on top of her, face first against a massive, squishy breast. Rather than be offended, she held him there. Her pale green skin was cool, and soothing.

"What are you doing?" He asked, voice muffled against her bulbous teat.

"Drink up. The thick nectar here is heavily infused with my mana. I'll need you to deliver it to her. She's not accepting it from me, but maybe you'll have a chance of it."

"What do you mean, 'chance'?"

"Your body doesn't have the capacity to withhold that much power." Why sorcerers always needed intermediary artifacts. It made enough sense to his half-dazed brain. "If you don't put it inside her quickly, you'll just as soon burn yourself out."

"Good to know." He began to swirl his tongue around her nipple. He still didn't fully understand her sapient plant anatomy, but he at least knew from watching her earlier that her breasts more or less worked like normal. Her skin texture was weirder, though. Firmer, slightly waxy. With everything spilled all over her, she tasted sweet and tangy, although with a certain spicy zing in the back of his throat. That'd be the shot of liquefied energy.

With her teat erect and taut again, she helped squeeze her own breast like a water skein, spraying the liquid down his throat. He had to signal to her to slow down a bit, unable to swallow quickly enough. Straight from the source, the flavor was even sweeter and more intense. He recognized the pungency from before, but it was entirely upfront now, rather than in the lingering aftertaste. The strength of it almost made him vomit, but reminding himself of why he was doing this kept it down. It burned and sizzled all the way. Not in a physical sense, but he felt it in his nerves. Almost like the fireworks that went off in his body when he'd bedded Syl.

He felt the pressure in his belly, before it seared its way all the way down through to his balls, which suffice to say, was a deeply unpleasant feeling. Xochitl held the base of his cock tightly to stop him from bursting right there. That tingle worked its way to the tips of his fingers and toes, energizing him like a thousand caffeine shots all at once. Simultaneously invigorated with the concentrated essence of life, and feeling like he was going to die.

The things he'd do for Caeli...

Feeling as full he could get, he spontaneously reached around and gave Xochitl a great big hug. He wasn't sure why he did that, exactly, but if he was going to die, at least he had someone to say his goodbyes to. As far as he could tell, she didn't need to breathe normally, but she still sucked in a sharp breath that caused her chest to tremble against his, before he released her. The nuclear fire of his libido practically forced him to, or else he would have burst right then and there.

As he approached, Xochitl released her vines, gently lowering Caeli to the ground. The sloppiest, sorriest state he'd ever seen her in, dripping from head to toe in various ooze-like substances. Her breathing was shallow, and her holes massively gaping. Twitching, squeezing liquid out from within in thick, viscous rivers. Her wrists and ankles were all bruised, with how tightly the vines had been holding her, and other similar welts criss-crossed her body.

There was a brief doubt that this would even work. He half expected her body to bounce back to shape like it always did, but Xochitl had been utterly brutal to her, and she was all stretched out to fit those punishing monster cocks. Still, if worse came to worse, he'd just have to rub one out inside her. God, that sounded awful.

Whole body on flaming pins and needles, he tossed off his shirt and lay on the floor naked beside her, and pulled her gooey body against him, spooning her. If this was the way he was going to go, he wanted to feel as much of her against him as possible.

"Mmm, Ben?" She asked. Just a little voice. Barely a whisper on the wind, in the short breath that escaped her lungs when he wrapped his arm around her chest.

"Ssh. Yeah, I'm here. Don't try to talk." His own voice seemed to buzz in his ears, body filled with electricity. Really, he just wanted to hold her like this, be her safety and comfort. But they had no time for that. He had no time.

He slipped his erect penis between her legs, into her vagina. Well, against her vagina. Still stretched-out, she didn't squeeze around him like she normally did. That didn't stop him from rocking his hips, rubbing against her inner folds. Even with just that little stimulation, he would finish quickly. Hours worth of edging and veins coursing with succubus-grade aphrodisiacs would have that effect.

She giggled, her wet body suddenly slippery in his arms. Another moan, long and satisfied this time, reverberated against his chest and caused his cock to jump and twitch. He felt a small spark leap from it. He felt it grow warmer, and realized that she was starting to tighten around it, even grinding her hips to try and find the most sensitive spots.

*Bang* His first cum shot almost literally exploded in her, the moment she fully encircled him. Her body actually jumped at that sensation. Floodgates open, more of it pumped out every time her hips sunk against him, before she clamped herself tightly against him, halting the flow.

"Caeli, don't," he hissed, from equal parts pain and pleasure. "I don't know if you heard her, but it's not good to hold it in right now."

She just cast him a smile over her shoulder and flipped herself over, pinning him to the ground and straddling him cowgirl-style. Arching her back, she rolled her body, placing all of her weight over her hips, before pressing her stomach and chest directly into his. She planted a wet, sloppy, silly kiss, a self-satisfied chuckle purring directly into his lips.

She squeezed even tighter, slowly drawing her body up, practically siphoning the cum from his balls. She didn't let up, each stroke drawing out another ropey strand of spunk. Still, he felt the pressure building up inside, still not tapped out.

With each spurt, she regained more strength, until she was sitting up, bouncing on him happily, eyes closed, face an expression of pure, intoxicated rapture. Even through all that, he was still rock-hard, and he kept pumping her full until it started to froth and foam around her nether lips. Doing nothing to suppress them, her breasts bounced freely, dripping sweat and nectar all over him. She ran her hands all over the sloppy mess on his chest, playing with it.

The pressure built even further still. Her wanton, unfocused technique no longer managed to hit the right spots. His strength surged, pushing her onto her back, as he rammed straight into her, making her gasp in response.

One. Two. Three strokes. A shrill cry of "Yes!" to punctuate each one.

With a fourth and final stroke, he erupted deep inside her with what felt like the force of a fire hose. And it kept coming, an impossible stream of semen. He slid free of her, thinking that sensation was just his imagination, his nerves having burned out from the mana his body was trying to suppress. But no, he was still going, and the thick streams of liquid sprayed all over her. She opened her mouth wide, trying to catch as much of the stuff inside as possible. All over her face, in her hair, swamping her breasts, running in rivers into the valley of her cleavage. Painting her stomach. He felt his legs start to give way, falling onto his own back, as the stream finally started to reside.

They both lay like that for several minutes, panting hard.

Too weak to sit up, he could hear Caeli cooing happily over wet, slimy sounds, probably playing with herself in the same way she'd seen Elena do. But with that much spunk covering her, there was no way she'd clean herself up like that.

Catching his breath, he found the strength to speak up. "You okay?"

No answer, just absent, empty-headed giggling.

"Caeli!" he grew somewhat concerned at her unresponsiveness. Xochitl stooped beside him, helping him to sit up.

His cum-soaked lover just lay there, tugging at her nipples, playing with her clit with a finger up her slit, not a care in the world.

"Wow. Just, wow. How'd you even manage that?" She sounded genuinely impressed.

"Manage what?"

"Your body processed it. All that mana, I mean. So quickly. That doesn't seem possible..."

"Maybe I've spent so much time in this place, my body's become more acclimatized than it normally would?" He tried his best to rationalize, as he always did, but that amounted to fruitless coping. Truth was, sex with her was never "normal". Not in this place. Masculine pride kept him from dwelling on it, especially after the heart-stopping smile that Caeli would always grace him with after.

She shrugged. "Sounds stupidly convenient. And so much of it? My body's made for that sort of thing." She proudly lifted her massive breasts to demonstrate, expression deflating quickly when they didn't seem to have the bounce and heft she once enjoyed. Moment gone, thin vines sprouted over her body to scantly cover up with leaves, as if merely covering her nipples constituted a sense of modesty.

"Your body, however..." No less brazen and tactless, she pointed down at his still-erect penis, finger lengthening into a tendril to cup and stroke his scrotum without bothering to stoop down to his level. His cock twitched, managing to let out another small spurt in response. She turned up her nose incredulously. "Still!? Ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. You damned meatbags confuse and irritate me."

"Hey! I thought we had a truce?"

"We had no such agreement over words."

"Yeah, well fuck you, too. You're just sore that you weren't able to get through to her on your terms." Her dark eyes were hard to read, but her expression lost much of its smugness, instead hiding a spark of curiosity under a mere veil of superiority.

"Feh." She scoffed, but had no intelligent rebuttal.

"So, is she really going to be okay?" He looked over at Caeli, still glassy-eyed and dumb.

"She'll get over it. You pumped her full of a whole lot of mana at once. It's like... what was that called again? A sugar high?" For not caring to know much about humans, he wondered where she picked that one up from. To hazard a guess, Aila was a likely culprit.

"Alright, up you go. We should get you to see the nereid. Make sure that jolt didn't fry your brains permanently." She took hold of Caeli's hand and tried to pull her to her feet. Her hand just slipped through all the goo, as Caeli remained rooted to the ground.

"Come on now, you can't be that..." Caeli's expression recovered from its drunken stupor, her gaze regaining their focus as it flicked back and forth between her and Benson. "...dumb? Glad to see you back with us."

"Xo? Ben?" She looked at her hands, covered in gunk, with a look of disgust and horror. That didn't stop her from burying her face in them. "I... I...aiiiegh!" She doubled over, body rocked by a shuddering aftershock. She squirmed, squeezing her tender breasts between her arms.

"Slow down, take it easy." He reached out to comfort her, but she flinched. He didn't know how to proceed after that.

"I'm a failure. Xo, you were right. You've been right all along. I can't... we can't..." Her hand idly reached for her choker, holding it for reassurance. "I'm sorry."

Before either of them could react, she was suddenly aloft, her wings carrying her swiftly to the main entrance hall. He lunged after her, but only succeeded in flopping to his front, legs still numb. Xochitl lashed out with her vines, trying to snare her. Still too slow. A portal opened to god knows where, and it closed shut before anyone could chase.

"Wait!" With a surge of adrenaline, he managed to stand on his own two legs again, reaching out impotently to where she had already vanished, but as soon as he did so, he felt the world tumble out below him. Vision blurred, the world went dark. The last thing he saw before blacking out was the trail of coral-red scales that raced across the ground to his side.

*****

Benson awoke to the sound of running water, and water droplets pattering off a tile floor. Warm, steamy air filled his lungs refreshingly. He felt a damp towel rub against his leg, and he fully awakened with a jolt, twisting in place.

"Hey, quit your squirming! That tickles!"

The warm pillow beneath him slid away, as under his cheek, he realized it was covered in smooth, cream-colored scales. His gaze followed along them as he raised his head, to see where the scales adjoined a strong, taut, copper-skinned belly, up to a pair of round, perky breasts, and then a friendly, silver-eyed smile, complete with narrow fangs.

"Whoa, Merah!"

"Yeah, 'whoa!' to you, too."

"Sorry. I mean, you, naked, I -"

"This is the bath house..."

Not really listening to her, all abuzz with panic, he leapt to his feet with a start, only to immediately lose balance on the water-slick floor. The short distance to the wall was the only thing that stopped him from fully hitting the ground. There was a series of flustered facial expressions before stopping himself, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Well, now I know that it wasn't your dance moves that wooed Aunt Lessee," she laughed freely.

"Let me start over, I..." He didn't get much further in a second attempt at an apology, when he realized he'd backed into the running shower.

His stiff cock wriggled up and down as the water bounced off it, and in that instant became painfully aware that he was brandishing his raging hard-on at roughly her eye level. She flinched, throwing her hands up in front her face and ducking to the side. "Hey, watch where you point that thing! I've seen more than I care for of what it can do."

He slapped his hand over his crotch and made long strides to grab one of the towels from the shelf on the opposite side of her.

She just swiveled around on her tail to follow his every move, amusing herself with his uncoordinated antics. "A bit too late for modesty. I've seen everything. You were out cold for about an hour. Well, most of you was, anyways," she ended by throwing him a coy, sheepish look over her shoulder.

He completely dropped what he was doing once she mentioned the time. All the moments leading up to blacking out suddenly flashed back to him in vivid detail, chest tightening with uncertainty and dread.