Hellfire - Inner Circle Ch. 01

Story Info
The Black King of the Hellfire Club begins his plans.
3.9k words
4.67
7.5k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers

Chapter 1-Planting the Seeds

Alexander Xavier stood at his window within his study atop the opulent Hellfire Manor. Outside his abode was the usual hustle and bustle of downtown Manhattan; crowds of people walked by clumped together like ants, cars drove down stuffed streets like logs flowing down a river, and were stopped short by heavy traffic like beaver damns. No one cared, or possibly noticed, the extravagant mansion separated from the world by two large iron gates.

Few would expect that this part of town was where the most powerful organization in the world was based. No one knew that the towering skyscrapers and office buildings that composed the city were part of her empire. There were no symbols or identifying markers to show who they really belonged to. As far as the public was concerned, they were just normal places of business and commerce. They had no idea what kind of power watched over them as they aimlessly went about their day. And much of that power resided in the hands of Alexander Xavier, the Black King of Hellfire Club.

Alexander Xavier was a tall man, reaching almost 8 feet in height with a muscular build that somehow managed to seem like a combination between well-toned and slender, yet showed his physical strength. His hair was dark brown, almost black, and his eyes were a bright electric blue that he definitely didn't inherit from his parents. Dressed in a fancy black suit more suited for a prince and drinking a fine glass of expensive wine, he exuded an aura of power and prestige.

Looking out over the famous skyline, it was euphoric to think of how much of this was his. As the Black King, he had power and wealth most people could only dream of. He had billions of dollars to his name, had vast influence over many of the most powerful people on the face of the planet and commanded an army that could rival that of many small countries that was growing each day. But his most powerful and crucial asset was his secret-Selene was a mutant, and a very powerful one at that.

Alexander was a mutant with a very odd power. By creating an energy field called a distortion halo effect, he could effectively destroy or transmutate anything within his line of sight. This power grew more powerful as he got older, and even the range of his halo effect increased with age. His body was stronger, tougher, faster, and probably with a longer lifespan as well. At this point, he could take a tank shell head on without any problems.

From birth, Alexander Xavier was born into wealth and power. His family was built on old money, and by the time he went to college, he had inherited three billion dollars in assets. With that money and prestige, he made a name for himself and was well known across North America. This led to him being noticed by the Hellfire Club, a group that sat on the very top of the hidden hierarchy of world power. He was inducted into its ranks and pulled into a larger, more mysterious world that he never knew existed behind the scenes.

"Penny for your thoughts, Alexander?" Asked a sultry yet sinister voice.

"Selene," Alexander greeted, not looking away from the window. "How are things at the company?"

"Things are progressing smoothly, thanks in no small part to Sage. She's very adept at making sure that our pieces are playing their part."

"Of course. Sage's powers have really come through for us." He said. "She certainly knows enough about the corporate world to manipulate it, probably almost as much as Emma."

"Her devotion to you is what drives her to go to great lengths to make sure the Club succeeds, my King. Her lack of inhibitions allow her to make people submit through dominance or humiliation, something that not many people excel at."

Alexander smiled and finally turned to glance at the woman who changed his life forever, Selene Gallio. She was a tall, beautiful woman with long black hair that was dark as night, with equally dark, alluring eyes, along with an elegant nose and cheekbones. Her lips were full and red, delicious and caused the stirrings of desire for many men, although for most, it was a danger to touch her. Her Hellfire attire was typical of what women wore in the organization; a black corset that contained a pair of large breasts that were extremely solid and real despite their large size, with long black elbow gloves running up her slender but toned arms. Her outfit curved down to reveal a fly, toned stomach that was the result of centuries of physical exercise and training. All she wore on her lower body was a black thong that made a show of her firm ass and long, smooth legs clad in black thigh high boots. She was a vision of perfection and she knew it too.

Selene was the Black Queen of the Hellfire Club, a woman who founded the organization back when America was just a small group of colonies along the east coast. For thousands of years she had accumulated vast amounts of wealth and power, shaping the Hellfire Club into a group that controlled the world from the shadows, equipped with enough military power to rival a small country, which was growing every day.

Like him, she was a mutant, able to drain the life force of other living beings into herself through physical contact. She was able to channel these energies to grant herself superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility and durability, on top of psychic powers like telepathy and telekinesis. This made her basically immortal, as the energies she absorbed granted her a powerful healing factor that allowed her to regenerate life threatening wounds. Her youth and beauty were eternal, and her powers only grew with the more people she drained.

Alexander had met her when he was only a boy. She took him in after his parents died in a plane crash and she raised him into the man he was today, with the intent of giving control over the Hellfire Club over to him when he was ready. When he asked why, she spoke of her visions of a prophesized "Star Child" who was destined to bring the dawn of a new era. A being of great power who would change the course of human history and rule the world. Alexander's abnormal powers and his growing abilities were a sign that she chose the right man to lead the Hellfire Club.

"What are you staring at so intently?" Selene asked, her smirk showing that she knew exactly what he was thinking.

"You, of course. It's hard to keep my eyes, and my hands, and my cock off you." Alexander said with such ease that you'd think he was talking about the weather.

"As charming as that was, I doubt you called me here to recant how beautifully perfect I am." Selene said.

"No, but it does involve you in a way." He said. "Namely your sex empire."

"Oh?" Now she was curious. While Alexander handled the public and private business side of the Hellfire Club, she handled the more obscene elements, such as the massive sex empire she ran with nightclubs and strip clubs that were also brothels hiding in plain sight. Having worked as both a prostitute and a brothel madam who managed thousands of brothels over the centuries, it was a field of work she was well adapted to. "I don't think you're going into the typical business of selling high quality sex toys on the opening market, are you?"

"You're correct. This will not be some mundane sex operation you'll be running. It intersects with another issue that's been making front page news in the world."

The Black King tossed a newspaper onto his desk. The front page read "Mutants: An Evolving Conflict." Below the title were pictures of mutants, many of which had abnormal physical attributes and some of which looked less than friendly. It was propaganda, plain and simple, and was just one of many headlines that had been making the news lately.

"My father, Charles Xavier, believed that mutants were the next step in human evolution, something I believe in completely. Ever since the Second World War, the numbers of mutants have increased exponentially on a global scale and continue to do so every year. Though some idealists might say otherwise, I believe they are mankind's future. Civilization is at a crossroad, between mutual coexistence and mutual extinction. Their potential for power is unlimited. Just look at what this generation can do. Look at what we can do."

"Yes, we are very impressive, aren't we?" Selene said arrogantly.

"Mutants are the future, whether humanity likes it or not. And as holders of great power, the Hellfire Club has a responsibility to make that happen and maintain our dominance."

"Sounds logical, though I fail to see how this ties into my sex trade business."

Alexander smiled and took out a large folder, laying it out on top of the newspaper. It was a folder of detailed records on specific individuals, all of them young women. Selene also noticed that they were all mutants, and judging from the sheer thickness of the field, he had done his research.

"Selene, together we are going to create the world's first mutant sex empire, with my family estate as the brothel that will house the girls." Alexander declared. "Thanks to Emma, Sage and the Cuckoos, I have records on dozens of ripe, young mutant girls suitable for my operation and who will best fit into the Club's standards. They will service clients who will pay thousands just for a blowjob. Who doesn't want you experience what it's like to fuck a mutant?"

"That's quite the plan, Alexander." She commented. "Your ambition knows no bounds."

"And it shall never will." Alexander sat down on his chair, while Selene walked around his desk and sat in his lap, straddling him. Her firm ass grinded on his growing erection as she stared into his eyes. "I shall bring in dozens of girls from around the world to serve us as whores and train them to be Hellfire operatives who'll serve us."

"Train them as soldiers disguised as whores?" Selene really liked that idea. "So you're going to have the brothel be a training facility as well."

"Exactly. Many of these girls will be young and untrained in their abilities. That particular duty of their training will be given to a few good friends of mine once we get the brothel off the ground. Training in sexual techniques will fall to you, my queen. Once they get a taste of the power at their fingertips, they will want more. These girls will be the first of the mutant revolution that shall take over the world, all at the behest of the Hellfire Club."

"Eloquently put, Alexander, but how exactly did you find all these girls?"

"That's something I'll tell you later, Selene." He smiled. "Now then, after all that hard work, I feel like I deserve a little reward for my efforts."

"As your Queen, it's my duty to make sure you are properly rewarded for your efforts to better mankind." Selene smirked and leaned in until their lips were touching. "What kind of woman would I be if I allowed my King to go unsatisfied?"

She pressed her red lips against his in a firm kiss, which he returned with equal intensity. They didn't waste any time opening their mouths and intertwining their tongues, tasting each other like they were starving. Selene wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and pressed her breasts into his chest, wanting to be closer to him. Her barely covered pussy grinded along his crotch, further hardening his erection that looked like a pitched tent in his pants at this point.

Eventually, Selene broke the kiss and slithered down his body until she was on his knees. Smiling, she snapped her fingers and his pants and underwear were torn to shreds in two seconds, immediately revealing his hard cock, which stood proudly at an impressive fifteen inches and was thick enough that she could barely get her hand around it.

Selene licked her lips and began to fondle his package, caressing his cock while fondling his balls, initiating a two handed technique on his genitals that made Alexander give a low, throaty groan of pleasure. Her nipples hardened beneath her corset and she felt a strong heat emanate from her loins, which she desperately sought to ease. But Selene was nothing if not patient, knowing that good foreplay made the main event even more delicious.

She continued performing her skilled hand job technique (refined over the thousands of years of her life), and Alexander leaned back in his chair, allowing himself to let her take the lead. If there was one thing Selene was perfectly clear about, it was that she wanted him to treat her like the whores he fucked in his downtime, to not hold back with her because she was his queen. She could definitely take him at full power, and he shouldn't hold back with her. An order he obeyed to the fullest of his abilities.

After almost five minutes of making him as hard as possible, Selene finally couldn't take it and stopped her pumping. Alexander instinctively groaned in protest, but he grunted in pleasure when he felt something warm and wet encased the bulbous head of his cock.

Selene had taken his dick into her mouth, swallowing his cock deeper and deeper until the head hit the back of her throat. She had long since lost her gag reflex and was able to swallow his cock to the point where her nose was pressed up against his pelvis. Alexander, who was no stranger to Selene's professional sexual techniques, was still unable to fully process the tightness of her throat encasing his cock and groaned. She looked up at him with a gleam in her dark eyes and smiled internally.

Keeping her gloved hands on his thighs, she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, making sure to take his entire cock as she went down and pulling back until only his cockhead remained in her mouth. She sucked hard with each motion, skillfully tightening her throat to increase the friction and bring him a step closer to his climax. Alexander kept his hands off her for the moment, knowing how she liked to take control in situations like these, but when she looked up at him again, she had that look in her eye that he knew all too well.

'Don't give me the soft shit.' Her gaze conveyed. 'Take control and use me as you see fit.'

Alexander fully intended to do just that, grabbing her head and roughly shoving his cock down her throat. Selene moaned at the rough treatment and closed her eyes, allowing him to take charge and fuck her mouth to his heart's content. She sucked on his shaft each time it went in and out of her mouth, her hands fondling his balls to get him closer to his climax. He bit his lip and continued to fuck her mouth hard, going at a pace that would completely overwhelm a normal woman and hurt her throat. It was fortunate that Selene was no normal woman, even by mutant standards.

Alexander had allowed himself to be consumed by the pleasure, but as he thrust into her mouth, his cock reached deep enough into her throat to be swallowed by her esophagus. The tightness of her throat, followed by the vibrations brought about by her moans, was enough for him and he held her head in place by her hair, letting loose with a long grunt. Selene's eyes shined as she felt his cock swell like a hose in her throat before unleashing the first load of the night into her mouth. A flood of cum filled her mouth, coating her tongue and teeth as it spurted into her throat.

Her eyes slid shut as she drank down his release. She gulped down his cum as if she was chugging down a large carton of milk, her throat visibly undulating with each swallow of his seed. Every shot of cum he dispensed was enough to fill her mouth almost to capacity. She could taste every glob of cum that passed over her tongue, and felt the thick liquid oozing down her throat. Selene was no stranger to fellatio or drinking men's cum, but this was different; being able to consume the seed of her beloved knight was absolutely euphoric.

After two minutes of swallowing his cum, Selene felt his flood die down and swallowed the last of his seed. Despite gulping down nearly a gallon of his cum, she knew he was far from done as his cock was still as hard as it was before they got started. Looking up at him, she slid her lips off his shaft, sucking the entire way until she released him with a pop. She moaned and licked her lips of any remaining cum, smiling up at him.

"As always, Alexander, your flavor is absolutely sublime." Selene praised.

"As if it would be any different from the last time you had a taste." Alexander said. "Are you up for more?"

Selene's smile widened and she stood up, shedding her cape and spinning around to show off her firm backside. She thumbed her thong and slid it down her legs, sensually swaying her hips as she did so, exposing her dripping pussy. She slowly bent over his desk and thrust her lower half towards him.

'That's a sight I'll never get tired of.' Alexander thought and stood up to position himself behind her. He grabbed her wide hips with one hand and used the other to point his cock at her moist pink folds. Moving forward, he pressed his cockhead against her cunt until her flower spread open and allowed him entry; he groaned as he slowly sank his cock into her, focusing on the moist, slick sounds of her pussy swallowing his shaft without problem. Selene hummed and glared back at him.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me like you mean it!" She growled.

He grinned at her frustration and grabbed her hips tightly with both hands before pushing his hips forward again, spearing seven of his fifteen inches into her. Selene's mouth fell open in a gasp, eyes sliding shut as she allowed her king to have his way with her. He pulled out a bit before shoving two more inches into her cunt, and repeated the process again, shoving a bit more of his cock into her with each thrust. Selene's body shivered in bliss as she felt him finally sink the last two inches of his cock into her cunt, pressing his pelvis against her ass. He punched through her cervix, punching into her womb. Though she was used to the inhuman size of his cock, it still took Selene a few seconds to get acclimated to the massive shaft stretching her hole. It was no surprise that the minute her womb was impaled, she was stricken by an intense orgasm.

Holding still while Selene came around his dick, Alexander smirked at her silent orgasm. He didn't dare try to fuck her in the midst of her orgasm while her ungodly tight pussy squeezed him and risk cumming prematurely. He made that mistake before, and though Selene didn't blame him one bit, he was still a little embarrassed by it. Once she stopped convulsing, Alexander withdrew seven inches of his cock and slowly drove balls deep into her. Selene grunted a bit as he rolled his hips to grind his cock along the inner walls of her cunt and followed his motions.

"Don't play games with me." She panted, giving another throaty groan as he gave a sharp thrust into her womb that made her lose her train of thought for a second. "I expect you to give your queen a proper fucking befitting of her station." She clenched her muscles around his cock to increase friction, making him grunt. "That's an order!"

"As you wish." Alexander said.

He stopped his light pumping and pulled his cock out all the way until only his head remained in her folds. Grasping her hips tighter, he thrust right up into her cunt, shoving every inch of his shaft into her wet canal. Selene screamed as she was almost pushed face first onto the desk, her tits bouncing slightly from the force of his thrust. She hadn't looked down, but she knew there was a small bulge in her lower abdomen, an outline of his dick in her womb which shrank and expanded every time he would pull his cock out and push back in.

He bottomed out in her with each hard thrust, the room filling with their combined grunts and moans alongside the meaty slaps of Selene's ass cheeks clapping against Alexander's hips. Using the same skills Selene taught him herself, he fucked her through one mind blowing orgasm after another, making sure to hit various pleasure pots. Selene's head hung forward, lips parted and her tongue hanging out as strong waves of pleasure rushed through her.

Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers
12