Hellfire - Inner Circle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander lost himself to the delicious sensation of Selene's constantly convulsing pussy sheathing his cock in a vice grip. His stamina was impressive, even by superhuman standards, but he allowed himself to succumb to his own impending orgasm. Shoving himself to the hilt in her cunt, Alexander gave a long, bestial grunt as he felt his dick swell with his release.

"Here it comes! Take my load!" He moaned and fired several pints of cum up into her pussy.

Selene's eyes rolled up into her head as she felt a deluge of cum shoot into her. Her already sensitive cunt felt every swell and discharge of his cock as it spewed several large globs of thick, gooey, cum into her. Her womb was filled with cum in a minute and was soon fill beyond capacity as he continued to pump more of his seed into her overstuffed pussy. Excess jizz leaked from her pussy and trailed down her thighs to pool beneath their bodies on the floor. Alexander didn't let go of her, nor did he remove his cock until he was sure he pumped all of his cum into her.

Once their orgasms died down, Alexander moved back and sat down in the chair with Selene in his lap, his cock still buried balls deep within her. She rested against his hard chest and took a moment to recover while he stroked her luxurious hair with one hand and groped her breasts with the other.

My plans for mutant kind will be grand, and it will begin with these girls, who will usher in the Hellfire Club's entrance into the mutant revolution. There are lots of girls to train and employ in the Hellfire Club-girls who need to be taught their place and shown the ropes, so to speak." Alexander whispered in her ear. "Can I count on your help me show them the way of Hellfire, Selene?"

Selene brought him in for another deep kiss and whispered, "I will do anything for you, my Black King. Together we will rule over an empire that will last for ten thousand years."

12