Hellfire - Inner Circle Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexander pays Emma Frost a visit.
4.5k words
4.39
5.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
332 Followers

Chapter 2-A Lick of Frost

The Hellfire Club had public and private faces to operate out of in order to consolidate their power over society's most influential and prominent institutions. This was mainly done through their "public" faces, like Venus Corps, Frost Enterprises and Eve Industries (Selene's little playground to make new and more obscene sex toys that somehow still sold out across the country). Alexander had a hand in the country's mutant defense industry, where there was a growing section of the arms industry that focused on the development of weapons that could neutralize mutant powers and containment devices to hold them.

That position was once filled by Sebastian Shaw, a longtime member of the Hellfire Club who slowly started to get cockier as time went on. He attempted to take control of the Club from Selene in the past but was swiftly put in his place, giving only one warning. That only seemed to make him more arrogant and when Alexander was made Black King, he foolishly tried to kill him through assassination, then through force. Shaw may have been able to absorb energy, but that meant shit against an ancient woman who could use telekinesis to rip him apart from the inside out. His bastard son Shanobi was also a problem, but Alexander took care of him with some very potent poison that led to a painful death. It was a busy first two years as the Black King.

Back to the point at hand, Alexander was now the US's main contractor in anti-mutant devices and weapons, but he always made sure to know exactly what his products were going for. It would be a pain to have dimwits like Senator Kelly or those Friends of Humanity cunts running around with his inhibitor collars or Sentinel battlesuits. Which is why he gave the president a little "suggestion" to create a mutant response team that would not only apprehend dangerous mutants committing crimes or with out of control powers, but also keep track of the people of interest for him. Leading this new paramilitary unit was none other than another one of his catspaws.

"Whatever it is you're planning, Xavier, I don't want any part of it." Valerie Cooper said, glaring at the handsome man across her desk. He had that infuriating smirk on his face and she knew he was going to be difficult. "Isn't it bad enough that I basically spy on this unit for you?"

"Val, relax, you're no spy. I have other people in the unit for that. You're just someone who makes sure that things go smoothly in the taskforce that I'm personally funding out of my own pocket, equipping with tech my company made, using vehicles built by-"

"Okay, I get it! Now, what do you want?" Valerie snapped.

Alexander smiled at her agitation and leaned forward to stare directly into her eyes. Valerie Cooper was a woman who long since argued about policing mutants on American soil, but wasn't radical enough to believe that imprisoning them or eradicating them at first sight was the answer. She simply implied that the country's superhuman population needed to be watched and properly monitored without inspiring any new second-rate Magnetos in the process. She was smart, pretty and competent, so of course Alexander had to have her.

"I'm planning on making an all-girls school for young mutants to control their powers. It'll be no different from a regular private academy save for the whole training regimen thing, so it's nothing to be too concerned about." He said.

"With you, it's always something to be concerned about." She huffed and crossed her arms. "Let me guess, you want me to keep an eye on the girls that might fit into your school?"

"Bingo! That's why you're leading this unit and not someone like that Bastion dickhead." Alexander gave her a thumbs up. "Good job."

"Don't patronize me. What are you really planning to do with those girls? I know you well enough that you have some sick ulterior motive."

"That's for me to know and...that's it. Really, Val, you know how our deal works. You work for me and I make sure none of the more radical, single-minded brutes don't turn the MRD into a death squad." He stood up and slowly walked around the desk until he was standing behind her. "And I scratch that itch of yours that always needs scratching."

Valerie scowled, failing to keep that blush off her cheeks. She was already committing a crime by even talking with this man, this shadowy "ruler" of some underground organization, but it was made worse by the fact that it was a mutual agreement. He provided the MRD with the tools and resources needed to take on the growing number of mutant criminals in the country, and she offered her own undying loyalty to him. It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't get...sexual favors from him as a "reward" for her betrayal of her duties to her country.

She tensed up when his large hands rested on her shoulders and started massaging them. Those skilled hands worked on the knots in her shoulders blades and upper back, making her give a little moan that she couldn't stop completely.

"You're so tense. I really am sorry for all the stress that I'm causing you, but believe me when I say that I plan on helping mutants enter the world in a more peaceful manner. You can help with that too with your cooperation." Alexander said in her ear. "I assure you, your involvement will be kept hidden and no one will even know what you're doing. I'll make sure of that."

Valerie knew better than to just believe his words at face value, but it was hard to deny that his aid to the MRD had allowed them to capture many high-profile mutant criminals, among them Magneto, who had attacked the White House last year in retaliation for the air strike on Genosha. She knew that both she and the MRD were just a means to an end, but he was too in embroiled with her unit's dealings to just turn away...and she was a bit addicted to his methods of "relaxation".

Valerie didn't really notice that Alexander had pulled her to her feet until she felt his lips on hers. Almost immediately she melted in Alexander's arms and her hands tightened on his crisp black suit. Her lips parted and Alexander's tongue slid into her mouth, dominating her without hesitation. They kissed for a long moment, and when their lips finally parted, Valerie's cheeks were red and her eyes glossy as she gazed up at the Black King.

"Not here!" She hissed. "At least wait until we get back to your suite."

Alexander just chuckled in response and Valerie gasped as he spun her around and slightly bent her over her own desk to thrust her lower half outward towards him. One hand light groped her left breast while the other laid flat against her backside, sliding beneath her skirt. She stiffened as she felt his fingers slip between the soft satin of her panties and her ass.

"You've done so much for me already, Val. Let me reward you the usual way so you'll be relaxed enough to continue your duties. It's only fair after all." Alexander grinned, his hand still massaging her breast with just enough force to make her feel the heat of his skin through her blouse and bra. His other hand caressed her firm ass as if he were rolling dough. Despite herself, Valerie couldn't keep her arousal in check, as was often the case with him. "And I am a man of my word."

Realizing that he really intended to fuck her in her own office, Valerie knew that escaping him was a pipe dream and she relaxed her body against her desk. He pushed up her skirt and slowly pulled down her panties, letting them catch around her knees while he got into position. Valerie swallowed hard when she heard the quiet sound of a zipper, and mentally prepared herself when he gripped her hip and pressed himself against those uncovered pussy lips.

Despite having been claimed by his dick in the past, she still groaned when he thrust none too gently inside her. Valerie moaned as her folds spread around the thick tool, her hips shaking as he slowly impaled her upon his beastly dick. Alexander smirked, already visualizing the look of pleasure etched all over her face as he entered her. He was so used to fucking his Inner Circle that being able to fuck "regular" women like Valerie was a bit of a delicacy.

Following up his initial thrust, the Black King began to thrust with his powerful body, fucking her harder and deeper. Instinctively, Valerie began to push back onto him, her tight ass bouncing up and down as he thumped inside her. She tried to tell herself she was just trying to get this over with quick, but that was a lie. It just felt so fucking good and she wanted more! His thick, powerful cock was teasing its way up and down her wet canal, making her feel things she rarely felt before meeting him. Her eyes stared at her door in a dazed manner while she tried to get as much out of this quickie as possible.

It didn't take Valerie long to orgasm like this. His powerful hands were all over, controlling her as his cock spread her cunt like no toy or lover had ever been able to. She let out a raspy, tortured moan as she went over the edge. White hot pleasure poured through her body as her inner walls clamped down even tighter on his cock, seeking to milk the cum from his balls so he would flood her insides with it. As she came, her eyes rolled upward and she bit her lip to keep from screaming his name throughout her department. Her mutant lover grabbed her long hair and pushed her down onto her desk so her lower body was more angled towards him so he could drive even deeper and harder.

She was still cumming when he joined her. With a heaty, masculine grunt, he came while his cock was buried entirely in her cunt. Valerie didn't pay any mind that he was shooting off his seed inside her without a condom, she took to having those new super strong contraceptive pills (courtesy of Venus Corps) just for these occasions. Right now, she just wanted to soak up the orgasm he had given her and the feeling of hot jizz coating her pussy walls only made it all the hotter.

Thick burning seed painted her vaginal walls, splashing everywhere within her tight confines. Even the massive tool couldn't jam it all inside her. First, little drops began to run out, forming rivulets of white seed that fell to the floor between her legs. Even more began to seep out until gouts of cum began to pour out with alarming regularity.

The smell of semen drifted up from the sopping mess of cum all over the floor. The insides of her thighs had a new white glaze that stained part of her skirt. Her halfway removed panties had also caught some of the dripping semen so that they were positively soiled with spunk. Valerie wasn't sure if she would be able to walk straight after that fucking.

Finally, he seemed to have finished giving her his king sized creampie. His cock stopped pumping cum into her, and he slowly pulled out of her creamy depths. When he popped out cockhead out from inside her, a loud splash of white liquid burst from her cunt as what must have been gallons of cum suddenly hit the ground.

"That was nice. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have, Val." Alexander said pleasantly. He was already fixing his clothes, not looking as if he just fucked the head of the Department of Superhuman Affairs right over her own desk.

Valerie herself was in no mood to reply as she tried to gather her wits and not have a mini-orgasm from the surge of cum that leaked down her thighs. That was going to be a pain to clean up, along with the mess on the floor.

"I'll call in a few days to check up on your progress." Alexander said as he walked to the door. "Have a nice evening, Val. I'll make sure no one interrupts your rest."

Valerie glared tiredly at the door and grunted as another glob of cum leaked from her pleasantly tingling pussy. How was it possible to hate a man but love his dick at the same time?

XXXXXX

Alexander had to admit that he was having a rather wonderful time setting things up for his plan. Putting the pieces together, making sure everyone did their part, assuring himself that everything would work like clockwork, it was like he was the maestro at an orchestra. The whole show counted on him directing the music on where to go.

Selene was already on board with the plan, making sure that the remodeling of his father's mansion went smoothly while coordinating with Stacy-X at Club Hellfire to keep an eye out for potential girls to scout for. Sage handled the technical aspects such as setting up applications, websites, funding, and all that stuff that only she had the patience to handle. Then there was the little issue of finding the girls for the school/brothel. That duty fell to Emma Frost.

Emma Frost, more famous known as the White Queen, was a woman who earned her place amongst the Inner Circle. Alexander always thought that she embodied the soul of the Hellfire Club, much like Selene. Whereas the Black Queen personified the darker aspects of the Club-like the cultish elements, the blackmail, the rituals and ancient traditions-, the White Queen embodied the lighter elements, like the sex, glamor, money, women, the things that you'd expect from a secretive group.

She was the youngest child of four born to the Frost Family who ran Frost Enterprises. Her story was one of familiar disappointments, betrayal, and later conflict. Emma had to grow up fast, as her parents were useless in their familiar jobs, and her siblings, Adrienne, Cordelia, and Christian were self-serving scavengers with self-destructive attitudes. When Frost Enterprises went belly up thanks to her father's bad luck, Emma alone managed to keep her head above water. The emergence of her telepathic mutant powers, while a burden at first, had become a powerful asset in maintaining her independence and wealth as her siblings attempted to fuck her over at every turn.

It was Selene who inducted her into the Hellfire Club. She was impressed with the Frost girl's ruthlessness and willingness to get the job done by any means necessary, and offered the girl the position of Pawn in the Club, along with the added bonus of helping her reclaim her family's company. Emma accepted and Selene took her in to teach all the wonderful things about the Hellfire Club, from the sex work to the espionage to the general decadence that had a purpose in the Club's activities (honestly, Alexander thought that Selene had taken Emma in as her apprentice, though she refuses to admit it). Emma rose through the ranks from Hellfire sex worker to White Queen, which actually fit with the woman's love for white.

Alexander had personally helped her fight her way back to the top as Frost Enterprise's CEO, mainly because he felt a bit empathetic. He knew what she had gone through in a sense, shared her pain, and that little bond was enough for them to form a strong connection of mutual reliance. Emma was not exactly into the concept of teamwork, but he was slowly fashioning her into someone who didn't always have to do things herself.

Except when it came to sex. That was something she excelled at both alone and with other people.

"Alexander."

"Hm?" Alexander glanced down at the blonde beauty sitting between his spread thighs, who looked up at him with a bemused expression. "What's up, Emma?"

"What are you thinking about so intently? I don't like it when a man I'm giving head to looks like he'd rather be somewhere else." Emma said firmly.

He smiled down at her. "Sorry, just thinking."

"About what?" She asked.

"Us. How far we had gone together." He replied.

"That's sweet and all, but could you please focus on the generous service I'm giving you?" Emma's red lips smiled deviously up at him. "Which are free of charge, I might add?"

"Who am I to ignore your generous offering?" He smirked. "Carry on."

She huffed and went back to burying his erect member into her mouth to slowly urge the cum from those hanging balls she fondled so lovingly. The great Emma Frost was on her knees before another man sucking his cock without even considering a payment, but as he was her Black King, it was to be expected of her. Not that she didn't like it.

Emma Frost looked every bit the queen and whore she was in her Hellfire outfit, which consisted of a white bustier that pushed her large, ample breasts together perfectly, a matching white cape with animal fur lining the neck (which she always included, even during sex), long gloves with matching thigh-high boots, and a G-string thong that revealed more than enough to divert the blood in any straight man's body. It was similar to Selene's outfit, but with her own style to it.

Alexander ran his hands through her long hair, but he didn't force his cock into her throat or anything. Emma always wanted to be in charged whenever they fucked, at least in the beginning, and it was only fair to let his other queen handle the task of sating his lusts. Emma proved her skills at deepthroating by not once gagging on the massive prick despite the rough treatment. In fact, she encouraged his aggressiveness, considering it a welcome challenge. Seeking to finish this fellatio session on her terms, Emma grabbed hold of his hips to hold herself in place when he forced her head down on his cock, completely encasing his cock in her throat before giving a deep hum that made her throat vibrate.

'God bless Selene for training this woman so extensively. I doubt she would've been able to take my cock otherwise.' He thought, his expression tightening as he felt his balls contract and his cock expand in Emma's throat.

Sensing his coming release, Emma withdrew his cock from her throat until the massive head rested on her tongue just seconds before Alexander fired his first shot. The first cup sized blast of cum filled Emma's mouth almost completely, but Sage skillfully swallowed the load before it could overflow. She swallowed each thick load before her mouth could be overwhelmed, letting it wash over her tongue and savoring each gooey glob as if she were tasting the finest cream in the world. Her throat moved at a rapid, almost inhuman pace that would make even the most veteran prostitute jealous.

"Enjoying the meal, Emma?" Alexander asked, smirking.

"I certainly am, my King." Emma answered sensually after swallowing the remaining cum in her throat. What amount of jizz she had in her mouth she swished over her tongue to better get the taste into her buds before swallowing that load too. As intelligent and refined Emma was, she was no less of a cum slut than Selene.

"We don't have to leave for another twenty minutes, Emma. Want to have one last fuck before we get down to business?"

"If it pleases you, my King." She smiled.

"It most certainly would." He grinned.

Emma stood up from the floor and removed her thong in one clean, practiced motion. She effortlessly unclipped her fur cape and let it fall behind her as she climbed upon the seated king and straddled his lap, sitting on her knees above Alexander's prick. Grasping his oversized member, she placed it at the entrance to her soaked cunt and proceeded to pop the head into her pink folds.

Slowly, Emma lowered herself down, letting herself feel her pussy walls spread and stretch around his fat cock as slowly as possible. No matter how many times she had this huge slab of man meat stuffed up her cunt, she didn't think she'd ever completely get used to the stretching. When she reached the six inch mark, she stopped her descent and lifted herself up until only the head remained. Staring into Alexander's eyes, Emma gave him a seductive smirk before Alexander grasped her hips and shoved her down onto his lap.

Emma's eyes rolled back into her head, her head tilting back and her mouth falling open in a silent scream as all fifteen inches were driven into her. She experienced a massive orgasm as her juices squirted out on his dick and balls. As she recovered, Emma saw Alexander smirking at her, and she couldn't help but return that smirk to him as she started fucking her hips up and down his prick. Anyone behind her would've seen her world class ass cheeks bouncing in tandem with her constant thrusts, her flesh clapping against his thighs.

Venus444
Venus444
332 Followers
12