Hellfire - Inner Circle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning in pleasure at Emma's tight, warm pussy repeatedly swallowing his cock, Alexander's gaze was drawn to her firm, jiggling tits. Without warning, he tore her corset apart and his head shot forward and captured one of her fat pink nipples in his mouth and suck hungrily on it. Smiling internally at the gasp Emma let out, Alexander bit lightly on the captured nipple and pulled his head back, stretching out her tit. Letting it go to let it bounce back in place, he grasped her other tit and starting pinching her left nipple while moving in to lick and bite at her breast again. Emma started grinding her pussy on his shaft while wrapping her arms around his neck to hold him close.

"So good. It's not fair that Selene gets to have this all to herself." Emma panted, increasing her pace, working her toned thighs to hold her entire weight with little effort on her part.

"Well, she is the Black Queen, your other half. It's only fair she gets the most of everything." Alexander said, slapping a hand on her ass. "And you shouldn't be complaining. In comparison to Sage and Regan, you also get the lion's share of my cock."

Emma made to retort, but a powerful thrust upward from Alexander took her by surprise and forced her into a surprise orgasm. Alexander took over thrusting upwards into Emma as she stopped due to the loss of her motor functions from her climax. He didn't even wait for her climax to pass over before standing up with her in his arms and removing her from his cock. Before Emma's mind could even comprehend what he was doing, she found herself bent over the desk, tits pressed into the hard wood as he fucked her savagely from behind.

"Shit, Emma, people are so focused on your tits, they don't realize how great an ass you have. Nice and round, and easy to hold onto when I'm fucking you from behind." Alexander grunted and gave another hard thrust, causing her ass meat to shake and ripple nicely. He spanked and smacked her ass before grabbing both cheeks and using them to increase his thrusts into her holes.

Emma barely looked like the stoic, high class lady she usually was-right now, her hair hung over her face, her eyes were dazed with pleasure and she was biting her lip wantonly. She was so out of it that she didn't notice Alexander moving his hand to her clit until she felt him pinch it tightly, forcing her over the edge again. Her tongue lolled out and drool leaked from the side of her mouth as she screamed bloody murder from the wonderful orgasm ravaging her body.

Keeping up his pace for ten minutes, the sensations eventually became too much for the young man. Pulling hard on Emma's hair, Alexander buried himself as deeply as possible up her tight cunt, and with a primal roar emptied what felt like his biggest load of the week into his White Queen. Five minutes passed as Alexander filled his lover with his thick cream, causing her stomach to bloat out from the sheer volume of it. His hips were pressed flush against her ass as he pumped his seed into her cunt, and only withdrew his cock after his climax tapered off. As his cockhead popped out, the excess cum he pumped into her started pouring out of her stretched pussy. Giving her ass one last slap, he backed up and fixed his clothes.

"That was fucking great, Emma." Alexander breathed. "Selene can't always be there to fulfill my urges, but it's good to know you're up to the task."

"I'm always at your service, my King." Emma said politely. Alexander grinned as he watched her try to make herself somewhat presentable again, with little success. The cum pouring down her legs didn't look like it was going to stop any time soon, and she would probably be walking with a limp for an hour or so.

"Emma, I'd like you to go with me to the institute after you're finished at your company." Alexander said, getting right down to business. "I want you to test out a little invention Sage and I created."

"Oh? I hope it's not another upgrade of that stupid danger room you cooked up." Emma said as she fixed her corset. "I'm still fuming from that little trick you played on me last year."

"No, no, this is different. We're not done with the danger room 3.0 yet." He said. "I want you to test out a device that'll let us locate any mutant in the world if you focus on them hard enough. It's called Cerebro, and it shall be our crown jewel in hunting down potential recruits to our school."

"A mutant locator? And you need me to work it?"

"It does its best work under the control of a telepath." Alexander said, helping her to her feet as she pulled up her thong and picked up her fur cape for her. "How about it? You're up for it?"

"Of course I'll do it. I know it's an order, so don't try to be nice about it, Alexander." Emma huffed.

"But I know how much you chafe under anybody's rule that isn't your own. I'm not a cruel king you know." Alexander smiled and leaned down to kiss and suckle her neck.

Emma wanted to complain about him leaving another hickey like before, but she just sighed and tilted her head to give him more access to her throat. As difficult as it was to hide his little love bites, at least he doesn't suck out a bit of her life energy like a vampire like Selene does. The Black Queen was a little too much even for Emma to handle sometimes.

12