Hellie and the Boss

Story Info
Hellie's boss discovers her true, slutty nature.
2.8k words
4.58
58.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is following "Hellie in the Parking Lot")

The next day, Hellie went to work for an afternoon shift. She wore the usual outfit, a blue t-shirt and jeans. She greeted the cashiers and balked only for a second when she saw the store's owner, Mr. Nicolai, standing at the registers.

"Good morning, Mr. Nicolai," she said weakly with a tiny wave. His presence made everyone nervous, and Hellie was no exception. Nicolai was known to be a real dick and a snob on top of that, an unreasonably picky boss even to the store's senior managers. The store was called Party Supply, but all Nicolai was interested in was the fancy wine section. He seemed to look down on everyone, even his best customers.

Hellie found him easier to deal with if she focused on his looks. He was tall, with thick black hair, deep brown eyes, and olive skin. She was hopeful that she'd stayed in his good graces up to this point.

Mr. Nicolai nodded to her and she continued on to the back of the store to put her purse away and clock in.

"Helena."

Hellie turned. Mr. Nicolai had caught her halfway through the store.

"Clock in and then come to my office, please."

Hellie nodded and he walked away. Hellie gulped and noticed two of her stocking coworkers glancing at each other.

She was being fired. But why?

Well, he had told her to clock in and so that was what she did. Then she went down the dim hallway to the big wooden door, took a deep breath, and knocked. She was grateful she'd only put on minimal makeup and that she'd pulled her hair back. Nicolai was notoriously tidy. Plus, this way if she cried it wouldn't mess up her entire face.

"Yes," he said from behind the door.

Hellie went in. She had only been in this office once, when she'd been given the new-hire tour last year. She stood in front of an elegant black desk where Nicolai sat.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Nicolai," said Hellie.

"Hello Helena," he said. "Please sit."

Hellie sat in a cushiony office chair directly across from him. She looked at him expectantly, hoping she didn't look as nervous as she felt.

"Helena...Hellie. You've worked here for a year now and you've always done a great job, even during our busiest seasons. You're good with customers, the vendors like you, you don't stir up trouble with the staff and as I understand it, my employees here sometimes like to spend time together. A drink after work, Karen's parties. But nothing wild. No drama."

Hellie shook her head. "I think most of us are just here to do our job and be positive about it. Other than that we keep a low profile."

Nicolai nodded. "Right. And I understand you're a college student."

"Yes sir. Part time."

"Not a spot on your record."

Hellie gulped again. "No?"

"So you can probably imagine my surprise when I reviewed our security footage this morning."

Hellie ran through her memories quickly. Had she broken something? Stolen something, somehow? Had she done something wrong in the stockroom yesterday?

Nicolai nodded to the wall behind Hellie. "Why don't you take a look?"

Hellie turned around to see a huge screen divided into squares, each square showing a part of the store, the views from each security cameras. There was the entrance, the cashiers, almost every aisle. The loading dock. The back of the store. And beyond.

Hellie froze when she glimpsed the trees behind the store...and a perfect view from above of the alcove in the back of the building. Her eyes widened as she realized what Nicolai must have seen.

"Mm," said Nicolai. "Let me show you what I saw this morning." He pressed some buttons on his computer and clicked.

Suddenly, there was Hellie now taking up the whole screen. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she pressed her ass back behind her, clearly giving it to Karen's dad who was pounding his dick into her for dear life.

Hellie felt a stirring inside her as she remembered the day before, the movement in her pussy, her asshole being thoroughly filled. She swallowed, trying to calm herself and focus on the other thing she was feeling: fear.

"Hellie," said Nicolai. "Is that Karen's father?!"

Hellie looked down and nodded.

"Hellie," he said. "You can't do this type of shit here. I don't imagine anyone knows?"

Hellie shook her head.

"And I believe Mr. Noble is also a married man?"

Hellie looked up at him, eyebrows raised.

"You didn't know."

Hellie shook her head.

Nicolai sighed. "You know, your manager Scott is sometimes the one to review this footage. You're lucky it was me."

Hellie's brow furrowed. "Lucky?"

Nicolai nodded. "Obviously we could fire you for this. I'd have to let the other managers know, what happened would almost certainly become common knowledge in the store."

Hellie closed her eyes. "Fuck. Mr. Nicolai...sir, please just let me go. Please don't show anyone, I'll just leave. Nobody has to know this, Mr. Nicolai."

Nicolai shook his head. "No, they don't." He did some clicking and typing. Hellie watched the screen as he pulled the clip, the time slot showing her with Mr. Noble disappearing.

"No one will see this," said Mr. Nicolai. "But it isn't gone. I'm saving it."

"What?"

"I don't want to fire you, Hellie. In fact, now that I know your skillset, I'd like to promote you. But like anybody else, you'll need to be interviewed."

Promoted?

"Interviewed?"

Nicolai nodded. "Are you interested?"

"What...what am I interviewing for?"

"Sales support and management, Hellie. You'll make 5 dollars more per hour, plus occasional commission, and your job duties will only change a little bit."

Hellie turned all the way back toward him. "Okay..you're going to interview me, right now?"

"We have time, Hellie." Nicolai got up and locked the door.

Hellie felt herself become wet, though she was unsure what was happening.

"Now," he said, "take off your clothes."

"Mr. Nicolai—"

"I want a better look at what was on that footage, Hellie. Now take your clothes off."

Hellie took off her shoes, her jeans. She took off her shirt. Nicolai took in her red bra and pink cheeky underwear.

"Cute," he said. "Now take off the rest."

Hellie reached back to unsnap her bra and slide it off. She pushed her panties down her legs and shook them off.

She felt herself growing wetter. She didn't know what was about to happen, but she knew that she wanted it.

"Oh," said Nicolai, taking in her peachy nipples, which were becoming hard in the air-conditioned office, and her full breasts. "Very nice." He reached out but rather than touch her breast he moved his hand over to her arm. "Goosebumps," he said. He ran a finger down her upper arm and she shivered.

Nicolai smiled, and circled her.

"Also very nice," he said, looking at her round, full ass. "I can see why Noble made the choice he made." He ran his finger slowly down the middle of her back and she let out a tiny gasp. "Just so I'm clear, Hellie. Noble was up your ass, is that right?"

Hellie shuddered again. "Yes."

"And you like that?" He continued to circle.

"Yes."

"Don't you think you ought to call me sir?"

"Yes, sir."

"And do you like that better than having your pussy fucked?"

"I like both, sir."

"Do you fuck a lot of people, Hellie?"

Hellie shrugged.

"Words, please."

"Are you a Dom?"

"I don't really know what that means. If you're asking whether I'm dominant, the answer is yes. But I don't do gimmicks. Would I enjoy spanking your chubby little ass? Absolutely."

Hellie blushed.

"Don't be embarrassed. Your body is like an oasis." Finally his hand came back, touching her nipple ever so lightly with his fingertips for less than a second. "I think we could use that to our advantage." Here he grinned. "My advantage, mostly."

"Sir?"

"Sit up on my desk please."

Hellie climbed carefully onto his desk.

"Do you know Mr. Noble well?"

"No."

"Are you attracted to him?"

"Yes, sir."

"Are you attracted to a lot of people?"

Hellie nodded.

"Scoot back and put your feet on my desk. Tell me about that, your attraction to people. You don't need to get to know them?" Nicolai studied her as he spoke.

"Um, well I uh.."

"You can speak freely, Hellie. Don't be ashamed. I've already seen you naked and I've already seen you getting fucked up the ass."

Hellie suppressed a giggle. She swallowed. "Do you do that, sir?"

He raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Anal," she explained.

"I do a little bit of everything," he said.

"Me too, I think."

"Go on."

"Well, I..I think getting to know a person definitely can make them sexier. But there's a special kind of excitement from the first time, especially with someone totally new to me."

"You like the unfamiliar."

"Yes. And I like getting to know someone's body...and sharing my body."

"You like your body."

"Yes."

"I do, too. I think a lot of people probably do."

"Oh."

"Move your feet apart, Hellie. Open your thighs." He gently put his hands on her knees and opened her legs. "Show me, that's it."

Hello shivered again.

"You're a little turned on right now, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes sir."

"I'm going to look at your pussy. May I touch you there?"

Hellie sucked in a breath and nodded.

Brandt reached into a drawer and pulled out a flashlight. He gently ran his thumb over her pussy, lightly touching her clit, her lips. He spread the fleshy bits of her pussy apart and made her draw in a quick breath. He used his fingers to open her lips and look at the pink inside, then let them go. He pushed against her lips gently and rubbed them in a small up-and-down motion, pressing firmly so that his thumb didn't slip and painfully rub across her skin.

"Already wet," he said. "That's good." Very carefully he opened her lips again. "Spread wider, Hellie."

Hellie did.

Nicolai shined the light inside of her. "Oh yes, very good."

Hellie swallowed, breathing heavily.

"I can see all the way inside of you, Hellie. Has anyone reached that deep before? Hit your cervix? Slid against it?"

"Yes."

"And do you like that?"

Hellie nodded. "If the guy knows what he's doing."

"Do you think I'd know what I was doing?"

"I get that impression."

"Why's that?"

"You're kind of..sexy and aloof."

He smiled at that. Gently, he pressed his thumb against her clit and very briefly lifted the hood to see it.

"Very nice, I like that," he said. He looked at Hellie. "How many men have you fucked?"

Hellie shrugged.

"Do you know?"

"Not really."

"100?"

"Less than that."

"50?"

"Less."

"40?"

"Um, less."

"35?"

"That's probably..that's probably close."

"More than 30 for sure?"

"Yes."

"And women? How many?"

"Maybe more like nine?"

"Men are easier."

"Men are sluts."

He chuckled. "Men are sluts, aren't they? And what about you, would you be a slut for me?"

Hellie looked up into his eyes. He looked directly at her, expectant and surprisingly a little uncertain. Or maybe he just wanted her to think that.

Still, she knew the answer.

"Yes, sir."

"Get down on the floor."

Hellie climbed carefully off of the desk.

"Down on your knees."

Hellie got down, kneeling on the cold floor.

"Open your mouth."

Hellie did. She watched as he undid his pants and carefully took out his cock. It was long, and wider than she'd anticipated.

"Would you like this in your mouth, Hellie?"

Hellie nodded.

He brought the head to her bottom lip and carefully slid his cock several inches into her opened mouth. He was precise, giving her only so much, not going near her throat yet, rubbing purposefully on her tongue.

"Do you like sucking dick?"

Hellie nodded. She began to close her mouth around his cock.

"Keep your mouth open, Hellie. And look at me."

She did. He continued to move only the first few inches of his dick in and out of her mouth. She felt saliva begin to drip a little down her chin.

"I'd like to tell you about your promotion. You'll be working, as I said, with customers and vendors. You'll handle sales and orders. You'll meet with new vendors. But I want you to treat our people in a special way, Hellie. Give them extra incentive to sell here and give us discounts. Give customers extra incentive to walk in here and spend money. Do you understand?"

Hellie nodded.

He began to slide a little more of his cock into her mouth.

"I'd like to give you certain rules to follow. You'll wear a new uniform with a button-up top. I want a couple of buttons open at all times. If anyone stares, you unbutton another one. If that leads to something more, I encourage you to do it." He held her head now, moved his cock just a little bit faster. "And I'd like you to be available for me when I'm at the store. I'd like you to be accessible. Can you do that?"

Hellie nodded, panting as he fucked her mouth.

"When you're needed, I'll call you to my office." Carefully he slid out of her mouth. "Have you done yoga, Hellie? Get into downward dog for me."

Hellie bent down and pressed her ass back toward him. He squeezed and spread her cheeks.

"Your ass looks tight."

Hellie breathed deeply.

"But today I'm going to fuck your pussy."

Hellie moaned now, unable to help it.

He smiled. "Get up for me."

Hellie stood.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy, and I expect you to provide that service for others in the store.

Hellie felt a tremor through her body, his words affecting her. Her pussy squeezed for cock. "Yes, sir."

He guided her back to his desk and bent her over, spreading her cheeks again. "In time, I'll fuck your ass and I'll cum there, too. I will cum wherever I wish and so will customers and vendors, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Hellie moaned.

He tugged her hair back and began to finger her pussy. Hellie shivered, whimpering in pleasure. He slid a second finger inside her.

"This has made you quite wet," he said.

"Yes sir."

He pulled her hair harder, her head tilting back, and she moaned. "You're going to be a very good slut for me, aren't you?"

"Yes sir."

He fingered her faster. "Are you a whore?"

"Yes, yes sir."

"You'll let any man fuck you?"

"Yes sir."

"You'll let any man cum inside you?"

"Yes sir!" Hellie was shaking now, trying not to scream.

"That's a good whore," he said, and pulled his fingers out, letting go of her hair.

"Please," Hellie whimpered.

He slapped her ass. "Be patient, slut.

Hellie moaned.

One of the fingers that had been in her pussy now slid into her asshole.

"Oh god," Hellie whispered.

"It's so hot inside of you. Don't worry, I'll use your tight ass soon."

Hellie panted, pushing her ass back on his finger.

Carefully he slid it out. "Not yet, you naughty little thing." With both hands, he spread her ass and thighs, and finally pushed his cock into her pussy.

"Oh fuck," Hellie whispered.

"That's good, that's a good slut, can't be too loud in here."

"Ooh!" She whimpered as he slid in as deep as he could go.

"Do you like this, slut?"

"Oh yes sir, yes!"

He fucked her for a long time, with hard and steady strokes, his movement almost totally consistent with each thrust into her. He just kept moving inside her, pushing deep, ignoring the phone each time it rang, tugging her hair back in his hand. Hellie came twice, once soon after they'd started and once just before he came in her pussy.

Once he'd had his fill and cum inside her, he carefully pulled out and instructed Hellie not to wipe away any cum before she put her clothes back on.

"Your new position will begin tomorrow," he told her. "Come to my office first thing in the morning for your new uniform. If anything is unclear or you can't remember, come straight to me to ask."

Hellie nodded. "Yes sir."

She dressed, his eyes on her the whole time.

"Oh, Hellie?" He said as she neared the door. "You're not obligated to fuck your coworkers, but you certainly can. And I would be extra sweet to Barry."

"Barry?" Barry worked in the stock room, a simple type but always efficient. Hellie had noticed he was missing a front tooth and someone told her it was from a fight.

Nicolai nodded. "Yes. You see, when I was first reviewing the footage, he happened to walk in...anyway, you may want to show him some appreciation."

Hellie's eyes widened. She nodded and left.

Nicolai smiled to himself as he deleted the footage. He hoped that dumbass Barry wouldn't ruin his chances by saying he hadn't seen anything. Nicolai knew he probably hadn't been laid in a while, and sometimes it was good to see the sweet simple guy win.