Hellie and the Haunted House

Story Info
Hellie is taken in a haunted house.
8.2k words
4.56
21.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*As always, this is a fantasy. Hellie is a fictional person who is always at her absolute wettest and horniest. Never ever ever EVER do anal without lube, do not practice CNC with strangers-- basically, don't try this at home, kiddies. Happy Halloween.*

The haunted house was Trevor's idea. Hellie usually worked on Halloween-- she worked for a party store, for goodness sake-- but this year she'd gotten the night off, and so her roommate insisted on taking her to the Halloween carnival.

"C'mon Hells," said Trevor. "You know what Halloween means for me. It's the gayest holiday!"

"I know that Trevor, I'm queer too!" Hellie reminded him. "But I was just going to take it easy tonight. Wear my pjs, hand out candy."

Trevor gave her a look. "Hellie, it's already fucking dark. Let's get you into your costume and get the fuck out of here."

"My costume?"

Trevor nodded. "I have the perfect one for you, Hells." He reached into his pocket and pulled out several mini candy bars. "Here, eat some candy and get into the fucking spirit."

Her mouth full of chocolatey goodness, Hellie followed Trevor into his room and watched him change into a scantily clad, black-winged demon creature. He tossed Hellie something red and strappy, along with a red horned headband. She was the devil in a red pleather bikini and fishnets. The bikini had clearly belonged to skinny, flat-chested Trevor, and Hellie secretly loved the way her large breasts bulged and poured out of the small cups, the way the sides of the panties squeezed into her love handles.

Trevor cloaked Hellie in a sparkly red cape, and the two of them walked several blocks to the edge of campus, where the Halloween carnival was held.

Officially, the carnival was a joint endeavor between the college campus and the city, but everyone knew that it was really for the college kids. The building used for the haunted house had even once been student housing. Now it was abandoned and probably should've been condemned. It added an especially unsettling element of danger as Hellie, Trevor, and some of his friends slunk inside amongst a crowd.

The building's old, empty hallways had been filled with makeshift tunnels, fake walls, a mirror maze, cob webs, iron bars, and white sheets. Hellie and the others screamed in delight as cardboard monsters popped out, rubber bats fell from the ceiling, and actors came running out to chase them with prop knives and fake chainsaws and masks. A witch seemingly cooked someone alive in a boiling cauldron. Behind bars, a bleach-blonde Paris Hilton lookalike was fastened to a chair, screaming as she was sprayed with fake green wax by a guy in a white mask. A headless man lurked in a dark corner, and a dead-faced skeleton chased them around mirrored halls.

When they finally got out, Trevor groaned. "I think I have a bruise!" He'd bumped into one of the mirrors.

"Let's get you some water or a slushie," Hellie said.

"I am NOT going back in there," Trevor said.

"I kind of want to go back," Hellie admitted. "But let's make sure you're okay first."

The crew grabbed slushies, popcorn, and caramel apples, and once Trevor felt better, they checked out the rides. The night went by in a haze of nostalgic, sugary fun, and as the crowd began to thin, Hellie told her friends that she wanted to go back into the haunted house.

"Fine," Trevor said. "But I'm swinging on that guy in the mirror maze."

The night was winding down, and staff outside the haunted house cautioned the group that it would be closing soon. They moved through the hallways all the more carefully. Trevor and Hellie clung to each other until an evil clown jumped between them, screaming.

Hellie froze at the sight of the scary clown. As Trevor and the others shrieked and ran, she felt hands grab her from behind and suddenly she was pulled backward.

"Hey--"

Suddenly, Hellie was in darkness. She heard the slam of a door and realized she'd been pulled into another room. She reached out her hands, feeling for the wall.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Her hands touched nothing.

"Hello, pretty," said a voice, and then Hellie felt them.

Hands. Everywhere. Grabbing at her hair, rubbing and squeezing her breasts, groping at her ass, cupping her between her legs. Arms lifted her and a hand slipped into her pleather panties. Hellie yelped and moaned as fingers rubbed her clit, her juicy pussy lips.

"Ooh, she's very VERY wet," said the same voice.

"I think this little devil girl wants to play," said a newer one. A large finger slipped into Hellie's mouth.

"Mmm!" Hellie whimpered but sucked the finger, pushed her legs open to let the hand in her pants slide a finger into her pussy. She moaned and writhed as the hands played with her mouth and pussy.

"So nice and wet."

There was a heavy sigh. "Her friends will be out soon. I suppose we better let her go now."

"I suppose," said the first voice, disappointed. "Maybe she'll come back alone, come back to play with us."

The hands left her, and then Hellie was ushered forward, hands on her thighs, ass, and back, and just as quickly as she'd been pulled away, she was back in the haunted house. The exit was just steps away.

She found Trevor and the others outside.

"Oh my GOD, Hells! We thought we lost you!"

Hellie giggled. "No, just having some trouble walking in these heels. Listen Trev, I'm going to head home."

"Aw really? But there's a party, come with us!"

Hellie shook her head. "I have to work tomorrow anyway," she lied. "You know I was planning to take it easy."

Trevor sighed. "Okay." He frowned. "Where's your cape?!"

They headed off in opposite directions, and Hellie went back around the corner to re-enter the haunted house.

There was a man at the entrance clearing away fake cob webs. "We're closing up," he said.

"Can I just run back through it quickly?" Hellie pleaded. "I lost my cape in there."

The man let her in.

Hellie slipped through the doors, brushed away the rubber bats that dropped onto her. She was looking for her cape, but she was also looking for the scary clown.

She reached where she thought the clown had jumped out to chase them. There was nothing there, no sign of her cape. As she looked around, put her hands on the walls to search for a fake wall or a hidden doorknob, she heard a voice.

"Looking for us, little devil?"

Hellie turned around and saw a man in a glow-in-the-dark skeleton suit. The dead-faced man from the mirror maze.

He came toward her. "Didn't you know our haunted house is closing? You could end up locked inside, all night."

Hellie swallowed. "I..."

"Turn around," he said quietly.

As Hellie turned, the skeleton pushed her into the wall. Instead of hitting something solid, Hellie felt herself push through an unlocked door. And then, again, they were in darkness.

This time, Hellie could see him- his costume glowed. "Why couldn't I see you before?" she whispered.

He grinned. "Don't know what you mean, little devil. Now why don't you come here?"

He pulled her to him, turned her around and pressed the bulge of his hard cock against her round ass, which had nearly fully eaten up her bikini bottom. He pulled something from his pocket, and Hellie heard him taking a drink.

"Tilt your head back for me, pretty. Open that mouth and throat for me, so that I don't have to open that throat myself." He poured whiskey from a flask into Hellie's mouth, cupping her chin and neck upward as he did so. Hellie gulped greedily, felt the alcohol hitting her stomach, felt her clit throb and her pussy dampen.

"That's good, that's so good, little devil. Maybe you're really an angel." The skeleton pulled the flask away, and both his hands went to her breasts, squeezing them greedily and pinching her nipples through the leather. "Did you come back to play with us?" he whispered, reaching a hand inside to grope her breasts, digging his nails into her soft flesh and making her gasp. "I think my friends will want to join us." Hellie moaned at that. "But you're all mine first," he whispered, his lips against her ear. He licked at her ear as he played with her breasts, pulling at her nipples.

His hands gradually moved down her body, over her sides and stomach, touching her hips, the tops of her thighs. Then his thumbs looped into the sides of her bikini bottoms, and he pushed them down to her knees.

"Right here, pretty," he said softly in her ear. "Right up against the wall for me."

Hellie moaned. "Fuck."

He pressed her body against the cold wall, his hand pushing the back of her neck. Then his hands went down, and she heard a zipper.

She felt his dick touch her ass, and with surprisingly little fumbling, he slid inside her.

"Oh fu--" Hellie began to cry out, but Skeleton put his hand over her mouth firmly.

"Be nice and quiet, little devil," he whispered, beginning to fuck her now, pressing deep up into her pussy. His dick was long and almost hurt, and Hellie whimpered in pleasure and pain. His hand left her mouth, moved to the back of her head. He pushed the side of her face firmly into the wall. "That's it pretty, be nice and quiet for me."

Hellie panted, and maybe it was because he was a stranger, but she came quickly, shaking silently as he pumped inside of her. She heard him panting too, and he made a desperate, closed-mouth sound from deep in his throat as he came in her pussy.

He reached down, carefully pulled her bottoms back up.

"There now," he whispered. He grabbed her by her wrist. "Come with me, little devil."

They crept through the darkness, down a hallway, and into another room. This room was well-lit. Hellie was surprised to see that it was the barred room where she'd seen Paris Hilton getting covered in wax.

There were two guys in there. One was the person in the white mask from before. The other was a large, strong-looking man in a janitor's outfit holding a prop knife. They both stood as Skeleton and Hellie walked in.

"Everybody gone?" Skeleton asked them.

"Yeah," said the Janitor.

"Our little devil came to play," said Skeleton. He let go of Hellie's wrist. "I'm going to go get...I'm going to go get our friend, you guys can play with her now." He quickly left the room.

Janitor and White Mask looked at each other. White Mask said nothing but gestured to Hellie accommodatingly, as though to say, "After you, I insist."

Janitor shrugged. He looked at Hellie and moved toward her carefully. Hellie didn't move as he came close. He brought his knife up to Hellie's throat.

"Oh," Hellie breathed. She noticed White Mask moving behind Janitor, lighting several candles.

Janitor smiled. "You like knives, Devil Girl?"

Hellie swallowed and nodded.

He pressed the knife into her skin. Though it wasn't a real blade, Hellie bit her lip and panted.

"You don't move a muscle until I say so, Devil Girl. Or else I slit this pretty throat, and you get a whole new red costume. Understand?"

"Yes," Hellie whispered, not moving.

He nodded to her bikini. "Take that off."

Hellie pulled her bottoms down, then carefully unlatched her bra, moving slowly. He kept the knife at the side of her neck.

"Mmm, that's much better isn't it?" Janitor nodded to the iron bars on one side of the room. "Get over there, back right up against those bars."

Hellie nodded, and he removed the knife as she walked over and touched her back to the bars.

He put the knife back on her neck, and began feeling up her tits with his big hands.

"Ooh," Hellie squeaked as he groped and jiggled her big breasts.

"Nice tits, bitch," he said. "You got a tight pussy, too?"

"Mmmm." Hellie whimpered as his hand moved down and felt around her pussy lips before a thick finger slid inside her. "Oh!" She gasped.

"Mmm, she's fucking wet," he murmured. He looked back at White Mask. "She's so fucking wet."

White Mask, who was watching patiently and quietly, nodded.

"He doesn't talk?" Hellie whispered.

"Not really," said Janitor. Hellie squeaked again as he slid a second finger in, stretching her. "Fuck, this pussy is tight," he said. He nodded to White Mask, still fingering Hellie. "He really wanted to stay true to House of Wax, and I think the guy had his tongue cut out or something."

"Ooh." Hellie tried to speak even while she was fucking his fingers. "But Paris doesn't get covered in wax in the movie. I've seen it."

"It looks hot, okay?" White Mask said suddenly. "It looks hot, and you're next."

"Oh!" said Hellie, intrigued. "Not...not in the face?"

White Mask sighed. "No, not in the face. On your tits and ass. Maybe your ass crack. I don't know, I haven't done it before."

"I haven't either," Hellie admitted.

"Jesus christ," Janitor muttered under his breath. He slid his fingers out of her pussy.

"Oh." Hellie was disappointed.

Then his big fingers slid into her mouth. "I didn't think we'd be having a fucking chat," he said. "How's that taste, bitch?"

Hellie sucked his fingers hungrily, moaning in spite of herself. She tasted Skeleton's cum along with her own.

He pulled his fingers from her mouth and, slowly, he moved his knife down Hellie's neck, her chest, and over each breast, letting the side of the blade scrape softly over each of her nipples.

"Oh god," Hellie moaned.

"Fuck."

Hellie looked up to see that White Mask was now jerking off.

Janitor moved the tip of the blade down her belly, making Hellie shiver. He moved it over the top mound of her pussy, over her clit and over her sensitive pussy lips.

"Oh god," she whimpered.

He turned the knife downward, pressed the flat side of the blade against her clit.

"Fuck," she whispered.

He carefully took the dull, fake blade in his hand, and slid the handle of his knife up into Hellie's cunt.

"Oh! Oh my god," Hellie moaned. "Oh fuck, please."

He slid the handle in and out of her pussy, watching it dampen with her juices.

"Stick your tongue out," he ordered.

Hellie did.

Janitor slide the knife handle out of Hellie's wet pussy, and brought the knife up to her mouth. He ran the side of the blade over her tongue, and she licked at it. Then he turned the knife and brought the handle to her mouth.

"Taste it," he said.

Hellie did, licking and sucking her pussy juice off the handle, looking at Janitor and then at White Mask as she did so.

"Fuck," White Mask groaned, his hand moving steadily on his cock.

"Mmmmm," Hellie moaned as she sucked.

Janitor took the knife out. "I would use this to make my own hole, bitch, but I can't stick this knife in you. So my cock will have to do."

Hellie nodded rapidly.

Janitor took his cock out, backed up just a little. "I want you to bend over for me and suck this cock."

Hellie did, bending at her waist, her ass touching the iron bars as she brought her mouth to his girthy cock.

"Ooh shit." He noticed her ass move as she sucked him. "Rub your ass on those bars," he said, and she did, pressing so one of the bars was right between her ass cheeks. "Fuck that's hot," he groaned. "Get your pussy juice on it, get your fucking pussy juice on it."

Hellie did her best to rub her ass and pussy on the shaft of the iron bar, bobbing her head on Janitor's dick. He was thick but not long, and it was easy to put him in her throat. She happily opened her mouth wide around him, and sucked her lips tight around his shaft, humping the iron bars as she did so.

He groaned. "Fuck, she sucks a good dick. She sucks a really good fuckin dick."

"Get on your fucking knees." White Mask approached.

Hellie got on her knees and the two men took turns pushing their dicks into her mouth, pressing her head down. One dick, then the other. One, the other. They moved her head back and forth, up and down. Up and down one dick, up and down the other dick, spit trailing from her lips to the heads of their cocks.

"Let's do this with her fucking pussy," Janitor muttered.

They moved Hellie and bent her over an arm of the wooden chair where Paris had earlier been strapped. Janitor push into her pussy and Hellie helped, then he pulled out and White Mask slid inside.

"Fuck!" she cried. "Please, no!"

"No?!" Janitor was incredulous.

"I want you to fuck me, please, I just want you to fuck me," Hellie begged. "Please, it's so hard to wait."

White Mask and Janitor looked at each other.

"Technically it was your turn," White Mask told him.

Janitor pushed his cock back into Hellie's pussy, and she moaned as he moved inside her, loving the feeling of his cock opening her pussy. Loving how White Mask was stroking his own cock as he watched Hellie get fucked.

"What's your name?" White Mask murmured, looking at Hellie's face as he jerked his dick.

"Hellie," she said without hesitation.

"Hellie? Hellie, I'm going to spread your ass open and drip hot wax right onto your asshole."

Hellie groaned in spite of herself. "Fuck!"

"Maybe I'll fuck it first," he said. "Seal it full of my cum."

"Like a cum-letter," Janitor grunted.

Hellie giggled, then began to cum. The two guys laughed at her as she came surprisingly hard on Janitor's cock.

"You like it up the ass, bitch?" Janitor as, still pumping her pussy.

Hellie moaned, panting as she was fucked, feeling another orgasm building. "Yes," she whimpered.

"Well then." Janitor reached down, push Hellie's ass cheeks further apart and spit on Hellie's asshole.

"Oh god," Hellie moaned.

He pulled out of her pussy. He pushed against her butthole, pushed a little more, and then popped the head of his cock into her ass.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" Hellie cried, jerking and moaning as he pushed deeper up her ass. The stretch was deep but felt so good.

"God that's tight," Janitor grunted. "Tight fucking bitch."

He came in her quickly, and White Mask wasted no time nudging him out of the way as he was pulling out of her. No sooner had Janitor pulled out, White Mask was sliding in.

His dick was longer.

"Oh my god," Hellie cried. "Oh my fucking god!"

"You like that Hellie?" White Mask pressed deeper, his hips pressing into her ass.

"Yesssss," Hellie cried. "Yes!"

"Your ass is so hot and tight," he murmured.

Hellie groaned as he moved.

"But it's a little dry huh," he said.

"Yes but please don't stop," Hellie begged.

"We don't have any lube," White Mask panted, still fucking her ass.

Hellie wasn't quite dry, but the lubrication of cum, spit, and pussy juice could only go so far.

"Uh this wasn't exactly planned," said Janitor.

"Mm, happy accidents," White Mask groaned, pressing deep up Hellie's butt and making her whimper. "I know baby," he whispered. Carefully, White Mask moved Hellie up. Keeping her ass on his cock, he moved and carefully sat down in the wooden chair, Hellie crying out as his dick pushed deeper up her ass. He took Hellie's hand and moved it to her clit.

"Rub your clit for me Hellie. Rub your clit and we'll do this together. Rub your clit and cum for me while I dry-fuck your tight fucking ass."

"Oh my god," Hellie moaned.

"You like being grabbed and fucked in the ass?" White Mask held her body tight and pumped his cock into her ass.

"Yessss," Hellie cried. She rubbed her clit, grinding her ass on his cock.

"You wanted to be our little victim tonight didn't you bitch?" Janitor said.

Hellie whimpered. "Yessss, yes!"

"Cum on his cock, bitch," said Janitor. "Cum with your ass stuffed."

"I'm destroying this asshole, I'm ruining it forever," White Mask groaned. "Cum for me while I take this ass."

Hellie came hard, screaming and fighting to keep a firm hand on her own clit as her body flailed.

"That's it, that's it bitch," said Janitor. "Cum hard you fucking bitch."

"Oh yes," said White Mask. "Oh fuck yes, let me use up this fucking asshole."

"Please," Hellie sobbed, the orgasm moving through her body, and White Mask burst inside her. She felt the wet heat of his cum inside her, almost soothing to her. She stood up just slightly for him, and as he gently pulled out, she felt herself wanting more.