Hellie and the Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, she heard and felt Dill get back into the car.

"Hang tight, bitch," he called, and started the car again.

This time, Hellie almost fell asleep on the quiet, steady drive. The sweatshirt, which judging by its size had belonged to Janitor, was soft and warm. She thought of the bikini she'd worn, and hoped that Trevor wouldn't be angry she'd lost it.

When the trunk finally opened and Hellie felt the cool air on her face, she smiled gratefully up at Officer Dill.

"That's my little bitch," he said. He reached in and grabbed her by her legs, turned her so that her legs were toward him. He wrapped a soft rope several times around her legs, binding them together. He reached into a bag he held and pulled out a box. In it was a brand new clit-sucking vibrator.

Dill turned it on and adjusted it to rest between Hellie's thighs, making sure it was stuck there. Then he pressed the sucker part of it to her clit. He turned it on.

"Fuck," Hellie whispered.

Dill maneuvered Hellie around, took the cape off of her, pulled her sweatshirt off, and handcuffed her hands behind her back. He sat her up, the vibrator buzzing on her clit.

"Fuck," said Hellie. "I can't think." She looked around, saw the woods and, in the distance, the highway. The cars moved fast and sounded close, but she knew they were invisible behind the trees.

Dill looked at her. "Tell me the truth slut. Did those men rape you?"

Hellie blinked and shook her head. "No."

"That's too bad."

Hellie's eyebrows shot up, her breath getting heavy with arousal.

Dill grinned.

"Please," Hellie whispered.

"Were they mean to you?"

Hellie nodded.

"Did you want them to be?"

Hellie nodded.

"Were they as mean as I am?"

"They hurt me pretty good," Hellie admitted, shuddering in pleasure.

"You want me to hurt you, bitch?"

Hellie bit both lips and released them. "Yes."

He came forward to her. He slapped her face and she moaned. Then he slapped her again. And again. And again, harder.

He stopped.

Hellie was panting.

"How's that?"

She looked at him desperately.

"Why do you always look like you need a cock in your mouth?"

Hellie moaned. "I do."

"Well, maybe my cock is fucking sick of your mouth." He grinned. "Forget that, I can't even say it with a straight face."

Hellie smiled, and he slapped her again.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Fuck. Can I have it?"

"What?"

"Your cock in my mouth."

"Bitch, I just came down your throat 45 minutes ago."

"But I want it," she whined, writhing at the effect of the vibrator. "Please?"

He slapped her face..

"Please?"

Another slap.

"Please Officer Dill?" The side of her face was red.

"You have to tell me every single thing those boys did to you."

Hellie moaned. "Y-yes sir." Rolling her hips, whining and shaking, Hellie told him everything. The haunted house, the darkness and hands, the whiskey, the knife, the wax, the anal, the axe. The rope on the bars.

Dill played with her breasts absent-mindedly as he listened, pinching and pulling them.

"God please!" Hellie cried. "Please?"

"Please what, bitch?"

Hellie looked at him. "Please fuck me, please! Please? Please..." She swallowed. "Please...rape me."

Dill smiled. "Say that again, bitch."

"Please rape me, sir." Tears streamed down Hellie's face and relief coursed through her as she began to cum. "Please, oh god, please. Rape me. I need you to rape me, sir, I need it." She yelped and squealed as she came.

"Don't worry bitch, I'm gonna rape you. That's right bitch." He grabbed her hair, close to her scalp, and she cried out. "You cum hard, rapetrash. Cum hard for your rapist. This cock is going right in that beat-up little pussy, and it's gonna hurt, isn't it bitch?"

Hellie sobbed. "Yes, please! Please, I want it to hurt."

"Mmm, I know baby, I know. You need me to rape that pussy good so you feel it every time you put on panties. Every time you sit down." He slapped her. "Every time you fucking try to touch yourself."

"Oh fuck," Hellie whispered. She had cum but the vibrator was still going. "Please."

Dill pulled Hellie so that she was on her back, lying against her cuffed hands uncomfortably. He pulled up her bound-together legs, ran his thumb over her slit, and pressed his dick into her wet pussy.

"Oh GOD," Hellie yelled. "Oh fuck. Fuck!" She shook and cried, feeling him fill her tight, raw hole.

"You want to tell me to stop?"

"Yes!"

"You want me to stop?"

"No!"

"You want a safe word?"

"No!"

Dill chuckled, fucking her steadily. "I know bitch, I know. Look, if you need me to stop, tell me you need me to stop."

Hellie looked into his eyes. "I need you to stop."

Dill continued to pump her pussy. "What?"

"I need you to stop," Hellie moaned.

He fucked her harder. "Say again?"

"Oh fuck, fuck. I need...I need you to stop."

Dill smiled. "You couldn't get me to stop fucking you for a million dollars, bitch."

"Oh my god," Hellie moaned. "Oh god, fuck, please." She closed her eyes. "Rape me. Rape me, please?"

Dill kissed Hellie's ankle. "That's my bitch. That's my good bitch." He pressed the vibrator harder into her clit.

"Oh fuck, please!" Hellie yelped. "Fuck!"

"You like that bitch? This fucking thing is like the lasso of truth, isn't it bitch. I could get you to tell me anything."

"God, please," Hellie whined.

"Does it hurt, baby girl?"

"Yes!"

"That's good baby, it should hurt. Sometimes things hurt, don't they?"

"Yes," Hellie sobbed.

"But that's what you're for, baby girl." He rubbed her thigh. "You're here for me to hurt."

Hellie came again then, sobbing and blubbering and screaming in long bursts of sound. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

When she'd finished, Dill pulled the vibrator off of her clit, out from between her thighs. He pulled out of her pussy.

"Oh no," Hellie whimpered.

"Oh yes," he said. He pulled Hellie toward him, brought her head toward the edge of the trunk, and pressed his wet, hard cock into her mouth. Hellie moaned and hummed in pleasure, tasting the sweet-tangy-saltiness of the cum coating him.

"Rape you in the mouth," Dill murmured. "Right in your sweet little mouth." He rubbed his dick on her tongue, pressed it further into her mouth. "Suck that cock now, baby. Suck that cock like you know how."

Hellie shivered and moaned and sucked on him, sucked him until, again, he held her head and fucked her mouth, cumming in just a few strokes. He pushed into her throat, came harder as she choked, held her head still as he filled her.

He pulled out.

"Oh god," Hellie whispered. "Oh my god."

Dill untied Hellie's legs, lifted her body and uncuffed her hands. He rubbed her wrists, kissed her face. "You want some affection from your rapist?"

Hellie hummed in delight and nodded.

"That's my fucked-up girl." He picked her up, held her naked body to him. "I think you'd better come home with me tonight, we'll get you cleaned up and you can rest, little doll." He kissed her again, eyed her breasts.

"Let's put you in the front seat," he said. "I want to make sure any truckers that go by can see your tits.