Hellie and the Pool Party, Pt. 02

Story Info
Hellie is given her punishment in a cop car.
5.9k words
4.55
50.5k
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story references most other Hellie stories. Also, in this story, Hellie fucks a cop. This is a fantasy, devoid of STDs and real world problems. In real life, I don't advise giving pussy to cops.

Hellie was shocked to see a cop car pull up.

"Come on baby girl, that's my friend." Daddy took her to the car. "Hey Dill."

"This the girl who needs a ride?" the cop asked, giving Hellie a quick look-over from the driver's seat.

"Sure is."

The officer came out and around the car. "Turn around," he said to Hellie.

Hellie stared.

"Turn the fuck around," the officer said again, and turned Hellie himself. He took her hands behind her back and handcuffed them, and then he opened the back door.

Hellie turned to Mr. Noble. "Daddy?"

Daddy pulled Hellie's bikini top down, exposing her tits, and gently pushed her into the car.

"See you later, baby." He shut the door.

What the fuck was happening?

The officer came around, got back into the car, and they rode off.

"Don't worry," he said. "You're not under arrest, you and me are just going for a ride."

Hellie looked around, watching the neighborhood change, trying to figure out what was going on and where they were headed. She was slightly aware of the officer's radio going off and him saying something into it, but she wasn't prepared for them to stop in the parking lot of a bar.

"You wait here," said the officer. "I gotta go take care of something." He got out and left Hellie, her tits out, in the car.

Hellie heard voices and turned to see two drunk young men headed toward the car. They stopped when they saw her.

"Oh fuck, " said one of them. "Look at that slut!" He pointed at her naked tits.

"Fuck," Hellie muttered as the other guy took out his phone to take a picture.

"Is she naked?" One of them tried to peer into the window. "Show us your pussy!"

One of them drunkenly tried the door, which was locked. "Damn," he said. "We could've felt up those tits."

They were still there when the officer came out, and Hellie heard him shoe them away.

"Run the fuck along you two idiots!" he yelled.

Hellie heard the door of the car open and turned to see the officer shove a man, his hands cuffed in front of him, into the car.

"Baby," said the officer, "say hi to Carl, he's your new ride along buddy."

Carl was tall with dark hair and a drunken smirk. "Hey baby," he said, looking into her face and then her tits. "Gimme a kiss," he said.

"No thank you," said Hellie.

"Aw," said Carl.

The officer got in and began to drive.

"Those are some nice tits," said Carl, and he reached his handcuffed arms toward her to touch them.

"Hey!" Hellie shouted.

"You simmer down, bitch," the officer said firmly, and Hellie looked at him, shocked. "That's right," he said. "You're here to be punished and you're gonna be real nice to Carl now. You simmer down and let Carl touch those big titties."

Carl grinned and began to touch and squeeze Hellie's breasts, cupping and squeezing with one of his hands, pinching a nipple with his other hand.

"This is fucked up!" Hellie shouted.

"Baby, you're the one that fucked up. You just enjoy it. Besides," he said, "we know you're a little slut."

Carl grabbed one of her breasts a little harder, leaned forward and began to suck on a nipple. Hellie gasped.

"That's right, you be good now and let him have his way."

"I want to get out of the-" Hellie gasped again in pleasure, unable to help herself. "I want to get out of the car."

"Carl," said the officer. "Take your dick out and put it in the slut's mouth."

"What?!" Hellie cried.

Carl dutifully pulled himself upright again, undid his jeans, and pulled Hellie's head down. In an effort not to let her face fall against him, Hellie let his cock into her mouth.

"You better suck that dick," said the officer.

Hellie began to suck and Carl groaned. "Fuck," he said.

"Suck that dick so I can hear it, bitch," said the officer.

Hellie sucked harder, louder, slurping on Carl's dick. She sucked her mouth in around his cock and move her head all the way up past the tip, letting it out of her mouth with a pop before taking it back in.

"Jesus," Carl muttered.

"That's right, I know you know how to suck that dick," said the officer. "Lucky I didn't pull over and let him fuck you on the side of the street."

In spite of herself, Hellie moaned in pleasure.

"Damn," said Carl. "She likes it."

"I told you, Carl," said the officer. "She's a little slut. See if you can get her bikini bottoms down, I guarantee you her pussy is soaked."

"Mmm!" Hellie protested.

"Shut up, girl," said the officer. "Keep sucking that dick."

Hellie continued sucking as Carl fumbled with both his bound hands to push her bikini bottoms down. He managed to loop a finger in one side and push them down to her knees.

"Oh fuck," he said, squeezing her ass.

"Mmmm," Hellie moaned. She could feel her pussy tightening, wanting more, feeling on fire. She teared up in confusion and moaned again in pleasure, sucking hungrily now on Carl's cock.

"Fuck!" said Carl. "She's sucking so good."

"She needed a dick in her mouth, that's all," said Dill. "But you know what she really needs?"

"Wh-what's that?" Carl groaned as Hellie sucked him.

"She needs a dick in that pussy."

Hellie moaned again, her mouth full of cock. "Mmmfff!"

"She needs that because she's a fucking slut, Carl. Get her up and put her on your dick."

There was much fumbling and wrestling around as Carl got Hellie's bikini bottoms all the way off, sucking and biting at her tits and ass, sliding a finger into her pussy and making Hellie cry out.

"You're right," Carl said. "This bitch is wet."

"Fuck her," said the officer. "You better fuck her, Carl, we're almost at the station."

Carl pulled Hellie up to straddle his dick, and with no hesitation, he pushed her hips down to press his dick up into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Hellie cried.

"That's it, that's a good slut. Fuck that bitch's pussy, Carl. Fuck her good."

Carl managed to get his handcuffed arms over Hellie and he hugged her to him as he began to thrust his cock quickly in and out of her. Hellie moaned and sobbed in pleasure as she was fucked hard and fast.

"That's it, that's a good slut," said the officer. "See, she just needed a good bareback ride. She just needs a naked cock to cum right in her wet pussy. A nice stranger's dick to cum right inside her."

Hellie shuddered as she came.

"Oh goddam," whispered Carl. "She's a good fucking slut, a good fucking slut for this cock."

Hellie shook and moaned, moving her hips on his dick, wanting more.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum inside you," Carl groaned, and Hellie felt a burst of silky warmth in her pussy. She moaned in pleasure.

Very slowly Carl lifted his hands and arms over Hellie and moved her off of him. She felt his cum leaking out of her onto the seat of the car.

Seconds later, they pulled up to the police station.

"I gotta take Carl in to get processed," said the officer. "You wait here, bitch."

Hellie waited, still horny. She didn't know if she'd ever been so horny. She didn't understand what was happening but she knew she wanted more cock. Had she ever fucked this many men in one day? Barry, Michael, Daddy, and now Carl, a stranger?

And there would be at least one more, she guessed.

The officer returned and came around to Hellie's side of the backseat. He opened the door.

"Get out and on your knees, bitch," he said.

Hellie stepped out as carefully as she could and got down.

The officer took out his cock and wordlessly put it to her mouth, tracing her lips with it. "That was pretty fucking hot, watching Carl fuck that tight pussy," he said. "Think I'll take a turn myself tonight, but we have other things to do first. Now, you lick this cock."

Hellie began to lick his shaft and then traced her tongue up the length of it and over the head. Soon, he was fucking her mouth.

"That's it," he grunted. "That's...ugh." He came in her mouth. "You better swallow it, slut," he murmured. He stroked her hair. "Swallow...ah...all that cum." He groaned as he expelled the last of his cum on her tongue. "That's a good slut, that's a good slut," he whispered.

Hellie swallowed and looked up at him.

"Is that Carl's cum on my car seat?" The officer pointed at a white puddle that had formed while Hellie had been sitting, as cum had leaked from her pussy. "Lick that up, right now."

Hellie crawled part way back into the car and began to lick the seat.

"Suck it up, slut."

She sucked the cum and juice off of the seat and into her mouth, finishing with a couple last strokes of her tongue. She yelped as he squeezed her ass.

"Good, bitch. Get back in the car."

Hellie got back in and the officer went back to pull the car out of the police station.

Moments later they pulled up in front of a gym. The officer pulled around back and went inside.

Hellie noticed a man, carrying a paper bag, cutting through the parking lot. Looking around, he caught her eye. He walked over, and at that moment, Hellie realized that the officer had rolled the back windows down.

"Well hello," said the man, who looked to be in his 50s. "What happened to your clothes?" Without any warning he reached in and began squeezing her breasts.

"Oh!" said Hellie. "The...the...oh...the police took them."

"Never thought I'd agree with the cops," said the man. He shook and jiggled her tits, pinched and pulled at her nipples. When he realized she was handcuffed, he leaned his body into the window and reached down to feel her pussy, quickly putting a finger inside. Hellie moaned as he wiggled his finger inside her, moved it in and out. Her thighs opened reflexively for him.

"That's a nice tight pussy." He leaned further to suck on her titties, nibbling her nipples as Hellie squeaked in pleasure. She rolled her hips, fucking his finger. Why was she so enjoying being violated by a strange man?

"That's really good, baby," he said, pulling away for a second. "Maybe I can get you out of that car?"

He'd started undoing his pants when the officer emerged, an old man with him.

"Hey!" The officer called. "On your way, now!"

"See ya later," said the man, and he walked off.

"Gene," Hellie heard the officer saying. "I'm sorry, I gotta bring you in. But there's someone here for you to meet, right in the back seat." The officer bent down. "Gene here is a peeping tom. Caught him in the ladies' locker room."

"What are--" The old man, Gene, saw Hellie and his eyes widened. He got into the car. He wasn't handcuffed at all.

His hands went straight to her breasts, then one came to her face to hold her chin. "My own naked slut?" He had a strange accent or speech pattern. "My very own naked slut? Just for me?" His other hand left her breasts and came to hold her neck, choking her lightly. Hellie felt herself growing wetter. As he choked her, he slid two fingers from his other hand into her mouth. Hellie moaned.

"Just for you," said the officer as they drove off.

"Warm, wet holes," Gene murmured. His hand left her neck and he reached down to finger her wet pussy. Cum from Carl still dripped down her ass and thighs, but he didn't seem to notice. "Oh yes, warm, wet holes."

"That's good, Gene, try out those holes on that slut."

"Slut," said Gene. "My own naked slut."

"Ahh," Hellie moaned, her hips beginning to move again as Gene fingered her pussy and mouth. He slid his hand from her mouth and kissed her sloppily with tongue. His tongue filled her mouth and he slid two more fingers into her pussy. He rubbed her breasts and squeezed her neck as he fingerfucked her deeper.

"Mmm!" Hellie whimpered, feeling herself grow wetter.

"Good, good holes," said Gene, kissing Hellie's forehead. "Good slut."

"You know what those holes are for, don't you?" said the officer.

"Oh yes," said Gene. "Yes." Now he slid his hand from her pussy, making Hellie whimper in protest, and reached lower to slide one finger into her asshole.

"Oh!" Hellie yelped.

"Is he in your ass, slut?"

"Yes," Hellie moaned.

"Good. Fucking whore."

Hellie shook and moaned as Gene fingered her ass. With his free hand, he pinched one nipple and jiggled her breast. "Ah!" she cried. He slapped both of her tits then squeezed and massaged them. "Oh god," Hellie whispered.

"Fucking whore for me," Gene said. "Tight whore. Good holes for me."

"Where are you gonna fuck her, Gene?"

Gene moved his finger in and out of her asshole. "Warm, wet holes are for fucking. Wet holes for my hard cock."

"Get that hard old cock out then, Gene."

Gene continued wiggling his finger in Hellie's asshole, but with his other hand he undid his pants and carefully shimmied them down. Wordlessly he pushed Hellie's head down to his half-hard cock.

"My cock goes in your facehole."

"Make sure she licks those dirty old balls," said the officer.

Gene took his cock out of Hellie's mouth and rubbed it, wet and still partially soft, on her face. He pressed her face to his nut sack and she began to lick.

The officer pulled over into an alley and turned around to watch.

"Suck those balls, bitch," said the officer.

Hellie sucked, slurping one nut into her mouth.

"That's good, now the other."

Hellie did so.

"Now give those nuts a tongue bath, bitch."

Hellie licked at his ball sack, tasting sweat and hair.

Gene watched, smiling. Finally he pulled her by her hair and pushed his cock back into her mouth, where it began to harden as he fucked her face. Hellie moaned in spite of herself.

"That's it bitch, you love making a cock hard don't you? That's a real good bitch, be a good slut for old Gene," said the officer, who had at some point started recording on his phone.

Gene patted her head. "Good bitch," he said. "Good slut. Good fuckholes, good, good holes." He slid his finger from her ass and Hellie squealed, her mouth full of cock. The officer chuckled.

Gene moved Hellie, turning her toward the car window with her ass facing him. He adjusted himself and pushed his cock into her pussy, still wet with Carl's cum and her own juices.

"Mmmm," said Gene. "Holes for my cock."

"That's right, Gene," said the officer. "That's what she's for."

Gene fucked her slowly, savoring every inch of her pussy. "Cunthole," he whispered. "Warm wet cunt. Tight, naked cunt for me." He leaned forward and reached to grab and squeeze Hellie's breasts. He held onto them as he fucked her.

"Ahh," Hellie moaned.

"Fuckhandles," Gene murmured as he groped her breasts. "Pretty little slut. Pretty little wet cunt. My pretty little cunt. My pretty cumhole, just for me."

Hellie moaned.

"She likes that Gene, she likes when you tell her what she is."

"My fuckholes," said Gene, beginning to speed up. "My warm, wet fuckholes for my cock. Good warm cunt. Good naked slut, my naked slut. Ah. Good naked slut for me, holes for my cock. Ah!" He came in her pussy with a shudder.

"Ooh!" Hellie gasped.

Gene stayed in her pussy, wiggling his cock in her juicy cunt until he began to get hard again. Hellie whimpered and squirmed, disgusted but more aroused than ever.

"She's got one more hole, doesn't she?" Said the officer.

"Yes, one more hole for my cock," said Gene. "One more sluthole for me." He slid from her pussy and pushed into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" Hellie cried.

"Good, tight fuckholes," said Gene, squeezing her ass and then spreading her cheeks to watch his cock move inside her. "Good little cunt."

Hellie moaned as he fucked her and realize she was coming. "Oh god! Ohhh."

Gene grabbed her by the hair to pull her head back as she came. He pressed his cock deeper.

"Oh Jesus! Oh goddd," Hellie cried.

"You like that, whore?" said the officer. "You like an old man fucking your ass?"

"Yessss," Hellie cried. "Yessss."

"I knew you would, you little bitch."

"Little bitch," Gene repeated. "My pretty little bitch. Nice tight ass."

"Is that ass good, Gene?"

"Oh yes," said Gene. "Very good holes." He patted Hellie's ass and she shook in pleasure. "Very, very good. Good ass and pussy-holes for me. Good, tight fuckholes for my cock. Oh!" Without warning he came in her ass.

"Very good, Gene." The officer turned back around. "It's time to go to the station now, you have about five more minutes."

Gene pulled Hellie up by her hair and kissed her messily again, choking her harder now and making her gasp. His other hand squeezed and pinched her breasts. He took her bikini top off of her and threw it out the window. He found the bottoms on the floor and did the same.

"Better," he said. "Much better."

The officer chuckled. Hellie shivered in pleasure and fear. Gene pulled her close and continued to kiss her hard, squeezing her ass and prodding her asshole, telling her she was a good slut and a good fuckhole. He pulled her onto his lap and held firmly to the cheeks of her ass until red marks were left.

When they reached the station, Gene said "Will you bring me my slut again?"

The officer nodded. "I sure will, Gene. Let's go." He took Gene by the arm and led him off, and Hellie waited, naked, in the police car.

After a few moments, one of the back doors opened again and someone pulled Hellie out. She stood naked next to the car and looked to see a police officer, but not her police officer.

"Dill told me you were out here waiting," he said. "Asked me to do a cavity search for him." He pinched Hellie's nose. "Open your mouth." Hellie did so. "Good girl," he said. He reached two fingers into her mouth and down into her throat until she gagged. "Good girl," he said again, fingering her mouth a few more times before he slid his hand out and slapped her face. "No funny business, understand?" he said.

Hellie nodded, whimpering.

"Hmm," he said, looking over her breasts. He squeezed each one. "Squat down, slut."

Hellie squatted down next to the car.

From behind her, the officer reached under and fingered her wet pussy deeply, then fingered her ass. "Good," he said. He stood and undid his pants.

"Suck this dick," he said.

Hellie leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. Rather than wait for her, the officer grabbed her hair and began to fuck her face. Hellie moaned and gagged and gasped as he shoved his cock into her mouth, her throat.

"That's right bitch," he muttered. "That's fucking right."

After several minutes of varying strokes, long and short, deep and shallow, he pulled his cock from her mouth and throat.

"Keep that mouth open. Stick out that tongue." He stroked his cock and in seconds, he came. Some of it landed on her face but he made sure that most of it went into her mouth and onto her tongue.

He took out his cell phone. "Keep that mouth open, skank. Hold those tits up. Yeah, push them together." She heard his phone camera click.

He put the phone away. "Now swallow it."

Obediently, Hellie swallowed his cum. She left what was on her face there and looked up at him.

"Get up," he said. She stood and he opened the car door again. "Get in that car and show me your asshole."

Hellie climbed in and with some help from the officer, she got onto her knees and leaned forward.

The officer spit on her asshole, still wet from Gene's cum, and then grabbed her cuffed wrists with one hand. Hellie felt his cockhead trace her crack and tease her asshole a moment. Then she felt his cock push very slowly into her ass.

"Oh damn," he muttered. He stood behind her, outside of the car, and fucked her ass. "Nice tight ass," he muttered. "You like that, bitch?"

Hellie moaned. "Yessss."

"Dill said you were a whore," he said, pushing his cock deeper. Hellie moaned again. "He said you'd let me do what I wanted and like it."

Hellie shook with pleasure, her ass tightening around his cock.

12