Hellie and the Pool Party, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," he said. "You're a fucking slut."

"Thank you Officer," Hellie moaned. "Thank you sir."

"I think I'll cum right up your ass, bitch."

Hellie whimpered. "Yes sir."

"You like that, cumslut?"

"Yesssss sir!" Hellie moaned.

The officer came in her ass, thrusting heavily as he did. Hellie felt her ass fill with warmth.

Slowly he pulled out. "Thanks, bitch," he said. He walked away without closing the door. Dill had bet him that the slut wouldn't leave.

Hellie sat in the car, tired but somehow craving more cock. She looked around but the parking lot was completely deserted. She squirmed uncomfortably, unable to touch herself because of her cuffed hands.

Finally, Officer Dill returned. He smirked when he saw the open door, and he closed it.

"Did my friend come visit you, slut?" he asked.

"Yes sir."

"And what do you have to say to me, bitch?"

"Thank you, sir."

"Officer," he said.

"Thank you, Officer."

"For what, slut?"

"Thank you for using all of my holes, Officer."

"That's a good bitch," he said. "Now, we have one more guy to pick up."

Soon Hellie found herself lying on her back on the seat, a strange man slurping her pussy.

"Daddy has to taste your princess parts and find out if you've been a good girl," he'd said.

"She already has a Daddy," Officer Dill had told him.

"Oh wow," the man had said. "Well, just for now, then, okay sweetie?"

Hellie had nodded. Officer Dill had chuckled.

"Now," he said, "Daddy has to taste your princess parts to see if you've been a good girl. Lie down, and show him your pussy."

Hellie lay back, bent her knees and spread her legs.

"That's beautiful, sweetheart." He'd leaned down and started licking her clit.

Now he was tongue-fucking her pussy, and Hellie shook with pleasure.

"Ohh Daddy," Hellie moaned.

"What a good girl!" He said, then resumed licking and sucking at her cunt as though he was trying to clean out the cum. Hellie wasn't sure if he realized or not. She squeaked and squealed as he licked at her, squirming, wanting more. "You've been very, very good," he said. "I can tell. Keep those legs open for Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," said Hellie.

Daddy fingered her pussy with two fingers, pressing against her g-spot. "My princess is so wet. What a good girl," he said again.

"Ohhh," Hellie moaned, moving rhythmically with his hand.

"Do you want Daddy's cock, sweetheart?"

"Yessss, Daddy," Hellie cried, moving more and more urgently.

"Are you ready for Daddy to put his cock in your pussy?"

"Yessss, Daddy."

"Are you Daddy's good girl?"

"Yessss."

"Tell Daddy what you want, Princess."

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy."

"Say the magic words, Princess."

"Please, Daddy. Please fuck me? Please? Fuck me, Daddy."

"Okay sweetheart." Daddy pulled his pants down and leaned forward to slide his cock into her pussy. Hellie gasped, feeling his width inside her.

"Oh Daddy," Hellie moaned.

Daddy leaned down on top of her, kissing and sucking her breasts as he fucked her. "You're so grown-up now Princess," he said. "So good for Daddy."

"Thank you Daddy."

"All ready for Daddy to fuck you." His cock slid deeper and Hellie shook.

"Yes Daddy!" Hellie spread her legs wider to take more of him, pressing her hips up.

"My princess is so good to take all of Daddy's cock," he said, grabbing her ass and thrusting deep.

"Oh Daddy thank you," Hellie moaned. "Thank you, Daddy."

"My baby's pussy is so good. Do you like how Daddy fills you up, sweetheart?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Does Daddy fuck you good, Princess?"

"Ohhh yes Daddy!" Hellie gasped and began to cum.

"That's my baby," he said. "That's my very good girl cumming on Daddy's dick."

"Oh godddd," Hellie shook, her eyes rolling back.

"That's it," he whispered. "Now Daddy can cum in your little pussy and give you his special juice. Does my princess want that?"

"Hahhhh..ohh fuck...yes...yes Daddy!"

She felt his hot cum burst inside her.

"Baby you were SUCH a good girl for Daddy." He kissed her on the cheek then on her lips, and Hellie could taste her pussy as their tongues met.

"Thank you, Daddy," said Hellie between kisses.

He squeezed her breasts and sucked each nipple gently. "My baby is such a big girl now. Daddy's cock finally fits into your pussy."

Hellie moaned. "Yes, Daddy."

"Daddy's going to fill you all up with cum, everyday, sweetheart. Right in your pussy."

"Yes Daddy!"

"You know, she'll take it up the ass too," said Officer Dill.

Daddy nuzzled Hellie's tits. "That's why she's my good girl." He stroked a nipple with his tongue. "What do you think babygirl? Should Daddy try a new hole on you?"

Hellie nodded, unsure if she could handle more cock but unable to help herself. "Yes Daddy."

"Let's get to a place where we can bend her over properly," said Officer Dill.

Daddy held Hellie and rubbed her tits, pussy, and thighs while they rode. She moaned when he slid a finger into her pussy.

"Are you going to suck Daddy's cock too baby?" he whispered in her ear.

Hellie whimpered. "Yes Daddy."

"That's my very good girl." He rubbed one of her titties. "You're such a big girl for Daddy aren't you baby?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Daddy loves your nice big tits." He pinched one of her nipples and Hellie moaned. "Now just relax baby and let Daddy touch you."

He turned her slightly and squeezed her ass cheeks. "You have such a nice ass, baby."

"Thank you Daddy. Ooh!" Hellie gasped as he began to rub her asshole.

He kissed her, his tongue sliding gently into her mouth. "Do you like that baby?"

Hellie whimpered. "Yes Daddy."

"Daddy's going to put his fingers inside you baby."

"Yes Daddy."

He kissed her neck. "That's my good girl." His finger prodded at her asshole, wet with the other mens' cum, and it quickly slid inside.

"Oh fuck," Hellie cried. "Ohhh fuck." She moaned as he fingered her asshole.

"That's my good girl," he said again. "Do you like when Daddy touches your special places?"

Hellie nodded. "Yes Daddy."

They kissed again, intimately, their tongues licking and suck at each other.

"Daddy loves you baby," he said, a second finger slipping up her ass.

"Oh god Daddy!"

"Daddy loves you so much because you're such a good girl for him." He pumped his fingers in and out of her ass from knuckles to fingertips, and Hellie shook and moaned. Carefully, he moved her over, his finger still tight up her ass, and coaxed her down to suck his cock.

"Now baby, you have to lick up all the pussy juice and Daddy's cum from my cock. Lick Daddy's cock like a good girl, okay?

Hellie moaned and began to stroke his cock with her tongue, then began to suck.

"Does my baby girl taste her pussy on Daddy's dick?"

"Mmm! Mmmhmmmm," Hellie moaned, her mouth filled with his cock. She slurped his dick and felt it hardening again as she bobbed her head.

"Don't forget Daddy's nutsack, baby girl." Hellie licked and sucked his balls. "That's it, sweetheart, lick Daddy's balls all clean. That's my good, good girl. Can my baby take Daddy's cock in her throat? Mmmm yes sweetheart, that's it...that's...it..."

Soon the car stopped.

"Let's take her out," said Officer Dill. They had pulled into a clearing off a woodsy road.

After some adjustment, Daddy sat on the hood of the car and gently pulled Hellie onto his lap, sliding his cock into her asshole. He held her already-cuffed arms behind her and whispered what a good girl she was.

"Let Daddy fuck your special hole, sweetheart," he said as he kissed her neck. He held her thighs down, making sure his cock was deep up her ass, and Hellie whimpered. "That's it baby, what a good girl."

Officer Dill stood in front of her and played with her tits, pulling and pinching her nipples.

"That's my good girl," Daddy said. "Let the nice officer play with your tits, sweetheart. You know that's what they're for."

"Yes Daddy," Hellie moaned as he bounced her ass on his cock.

As he groped one of her tits, Officer Dill slid the fingers of his other hand into her mouth.

"Do you like Daddy's cock in your little asshole baby?" Daddy asked softly.

"Mmmmm uhh-huhhhh," Hellie said, her mouth full of fingers. Officer Dill laughed at her. He pulled his fingers out and grabbed her face.

"Stick your tongue out bitch," he said, and she did. He spit into her mouth. "That's it slut." He slapped her and she moaned.

"Good girl," said Daddy soothingly. "We always have to do what the police say."

"That's right bitch." Officer Dill pinched Hellie's breast hard and she shrieked. "Say thank you."

"Thank you," Hellie moaned.

There was suddenly a shriek of brakes and a car stopped just ahead of the clearing. Daddy and the officer didn't stop what they were doing, and soon a man appeared.

"Damn," he said. "I just needed to see if I saw what I saw."

"It's cool man," Officer Dill called. The men continued to fuck and grope Hellie, and the other man continued to watch.

After a few minutes the officer turned. "She'll suck your cock if you want."

"Really?"

"Sure thing."

"Fuck yeah." The man approached and began undoing his pants.

Daddy kissed Hellie's neck. "Show Daddy how you play with your friends, baby." He stood himself and Hellie up, holding her ass on his cock.

The man came to them, stroking his cock. "You just have a random naked girl out here?"

Officer Dill pinched Hellie's nipple. "She's my fuckdoll for the day," he said. "She needed to be punished so we're using her like a whore."

Hellie moaned in spite of herself.

Officer Dill grinned. "She loves it. She wants you to fuck her mouth and cum in her throat." He turned and choked Hellie. "Isn't that right bitch?"

Hellie moaned. "Yes sir."

Dill slapped her face and Hellie felt her pussy gush. "Sir?" he said.

Hellie moaned. "Yes, Officer."

"I'll fuck that bitch's throat," said the man.

Officer Dill grabbed Hellie by the roots of her hair and bent her down. She began to suck the man's cock, but soon he grabbed her by the hair and began fucking her face. He came very quickly in her mouth and held her head on his cock until she swallowed it all.

"You want to fuck her pussy?" said Officer Dill.

The man started stroking his dick again. "Hell yeah I do."

Dill looked at Daddy. "Can you finish up in that ass?"

Daddy nodded. He leaned to whisper in Hellie's ear. "Are you ready for Daddy to cum in your asshole baby?"

Hellie moaned. "Yes Daddy."

Daddy groaned and came deep up Hellie's butt.

Officer Dill chuckled. "Getting used every which way aren't you bitch?"

When Daddy pulled out, Officer Dill bent Hellie over the hood of the car.

"I don't got a condom," said the man.

"For a worthless used-up cunt like this? Don't worry about it," said the Officer, and the man thrust his cock into Hellie's pussy.

He lasted longer this time, fucking her deep and enjoying her moans and whimpers. "Are you just a bitch?" He said. "Yeah? Well now you gonna get fucked like a bitch. You like that bitch? You like that? Big-titty bitch!"

Hellie moaned and came while he fucked her, and they all laughed and called her a whore.

"That's Daddy's good slut," said Daddy.

"She loves cock," said Officer Dill. "That's all there is to it."

"What a fucking whore you are," said the man, still pounding at her cunt. "You know I'm gonna cum in this pussy? You ain't know my name and you never fucking will. All I need to know is you're a bitch. Oh, shit!" The man came, shooting thick ropes up her pussy. After he'd finished he pulled out to watch her pussy drip. Then he thanked Officer Dill and left.

Officer Dill rubbed Hellie's ass. "You know, I should leave you here naked tonight. Just handcuff you to a tree for the next man to use. But I promised your Daddy we'd have you ready tonight."

"Tonight?" Daddy asked eagerly.

Officer Dill scowled you. "Not you. I'm bringing you home."

Daddy sighed in dismay as Officer Dill put he and Hellie in the backseat of the car again.

Daddy and Hellie kissed deeply through the car ride, as Daddy's hands roamed her body everywhere.

"Don't forget Daddy loves you," he said when Officer Dill let him out in front of what Hellie presumed was his house. He looked at Dill. "Thanks, Bro."

Dill got back into the car.

"You may want to take a little nap, slut," he said. "We've got a little ways to ride."

"Y-yes, Officer. Am I ever going home?" Hellie asked hesitantly.

Dill grinned. "We're not kidnapping you, stupid bitch."

Hellie bit her lip, pressing her thighs together.

"Oh you like that? You like hearing what you are?"

"I just didn't know what this was," Hellie said, though her hips and bare pussy and ass rolled against the hard backseat. Her ass was tender, her pussy sore.

"This is just punishment, bitch. When we finish up, your Daddy will take you back home."

Hellie swallowed. "Did...did he tell you what I did?"

"All he told me was that he had a bitch on his hands who wanted to be a real whore, and that he needed to show her what that was like."

"Oh," Hellie said, unable to hide the longing in her voice.

"That make your pussy wet, bitch?"

Hellie whimpered. "Yes."

Dill smiled. "I might have to pick you up again, bitch. Just for myself. Can't wait to catch you speeding."

"I don't drive," said Hellie.

"Oh, don't worry baby. I'll find a reason. And you'll get those holes used all over again."

Hellie smiled to herself as she closed her eyes, falling asleep surprisingly easy on the hard backseat.

She was still half asleep when the car finally stopped, and Officer Dill carried her, naked, to the back door of a cabin.

12