Hellie Goes Camping Pt. 02

Story Info
Karen finally finds out Hellie fucked her boyfriend.
6.2k words
4.5
4.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Hellie joined everyone at a picnic table for breakfast and explained that she thought she'd better go home early, that bugs were eating her up in her tent and camping just wasn't for her. She avoided the gazes of both Michael and Karen.

"Aw man," Michael said. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Hellie said, her response clipped. "I just need to get to the parking lot where there's phone service, and I'll call my friend for a ride."

"We can drive you," Kevin said.

Hellie looked at him in surprise.

"Me and Jim, we can bring you home," he said, sounding oddly kind. "I know you were going through it last night, I saw you come out of your tent and hop in the lake. You must've been getting eaten alive." Kevin smiled at her, his smile uncharacteristically friendly and kind.

But Hellie knew exactly what he meant. She swallowed. "That would be super nice of you," she said slowly. "But really, it won't take long."

"If you're separating from the group, it's better that one of us can confirm you got home safe," said Scott. "You won't be able to text anyone who's still in the woods anyway."

Hellie nodded. "Okay," she said quietly.

She went and began taking her tent apart. Maybe she should just stick it out. It was one more day and one more night.

But, no. She couldn't keep taking dick from Karen's boyfriend. And it wasn't like she could tell Karen what had been going on. "Hey Karen, um your boyfriend and I have fucked a few times and uh out of courtesy I thought you should know."

She returned to the group with her things packed.

"You know," she said. "I know it's a safety thing, but I'd really rather walk alone."

Kevin looked up at her, and his eyes narrowed even as he tried to maintain his fake-kind tone. "I really think we should walk with you."

"No thank you." Hellie smiled tightly, her eyes becoming angrily wide.

"C'mon," he said, still trying to sound friendly. "There's no need to be prideful."

"I'm not, really. I'm good, I'll call my friend from the parking lot and it'll be fine."

"But I KNOW you were up--"

"I got it, Kevin. I get it. You saw me get out of my tent." Hellie held out her hands, her bags having been strewn over her shoulders. "Enjoy having that information."

With that, Hellie stomped past the group and jogged into the forest.

"Kevin, stop." She heard Scott call out. "Hellie!"

Once in the woods, Hellie turned, a little out of breath. Scott, portly as he was, had caught up with her.

"Did Kevin...do something to you?" Scott asked her, panting.

Hellie smiled and shook her head. "No. No, he's just being a dick." She sighed. "Could you walk me to the parking lot?"

Scott nodded to her. "I'll do you one better, let me take you home. Okay?"

Hellie nodded. "Thank you Scott."

Once they were in the car, Hellie had already told him more than she'd meant to.

"And what I don't understand is...well, look. I'd fuck Kevin! But he only wants it like...I don't know. He wants me under duress?!"

Scott gave her a sideways glance. "You don't like a bit of duress? I've seen what to Nicolai did to his desk."

Hellie sighed. "It's not the same. Nicolai uses me but...it's not the same. I would leave if I didn't like it."

"Maybe it has more to do with Kevin," Scott said. "He has some idea of putting your place."

"But I like that."

"So why didn't you just fuck him?"

Hellie sighed. "I'm mad at him. I'm really annoyed. He thinks he and Jim can what, gang up on me in the woods? He always acts like he's too good to fuck me, but he wants to do it as much as anyone else." She glanced at Scott. "Except you." Hellie tapped her finger against her head. "I remember."

Scott smiled a little. After a moment he said, "Maybe you need to put him in HIS place."

Hellie sighed. "I'm not exactly sure how I would do that. But I'll keep it in mind. After he tells everyone I might have to quit anyway. I was already the store slut but...oh!" Hellie gestured to Bryant's driveway as they approached. "I'm right here. Thank you Scott."

Scott nodded. "Be safe, Hellie."

Once in the house, Hellie found Bryant in the living room.

"I'm back," she said.

"So I see, beautiful. What happened?"

Hellie shrugged. "There's a lot to process right now, but basically I'm a whore and I'm probably in trouble."

Bryant stood, went to Hellie and hugged her. He kissed the top of her head.

"You said what, now? You're a whore?" Another kiss. "I could've told you that, baby girl."

Hellie giggled.

"Daddy's little whore, aren't you baby?"

Hellie hummed happily. "Yes Daddy." She looked up at him. "I think I did something I shouldn't have. Right now I just want to shower and get in bed in my pjs."

Without warning, Bryant swept her up in his arms, carrying her like a bride over a threshold. "Why don't you let Daddy help you, baby?"

He took Hellie into his bedroom and then into the large bathroom attached. He turned the shower on, and took off Hellie's clothes.

"What would make you feel better, baby?" He kissed her face, her jaw, her neck, cupped a breast in one hand. His hands stroked softly down her body. "You want to take Daddy in your pretty pussy?" His fingers brushed her clit, teasing it softly over and over.

Hellie squeaked. "Yes please Daddy, please," she whispered.

He picked Hellie up again and put her in the shower. He took his clothes off and joined her.

Bryant's shower was big, with a rain style spout. Bryant washed Hellie under the heavy water, stroking her hair, her neck, rubbing and scrubbing her breasts, up her legs and thighs, across her belly, over her ass.

When he'd finished washing her, he rinsed his hands and pulled Hellie's wet, warm body to his. He reached his hand down her back, under her ass, and slid a finger just into her pussy.

"Daddy," she moaned.

"Are you ready for Daddy in your pussy?"

"Oh yes Daddy, please," she whimpered.

He lifted Hellie up, her legs around his waist. His cock, one of the biggest she'd ever had, pushed against her pussy and slid into her. She felt herself opening around it.

"Oh my god," she breathed. "Oh my fucking god." She gasped for air as her pussy adjusted around him, as he pulled out and slowly slid back in. "Open me up, Daddy," she whispered.

"Fuck," he groaned. "That's right baby girl, you take Daddy's dick. Fuck, my baby is so fucking tight."

"Oh god Daddy, please," she begged as he pressed deep into her. He pressed his cockhead snugly against her cervix and Hellie sobbed in pain and pleasure. He stayed there, pressing.

"Daddy, Daddy!" Hellie held tight to his hot, damp, strong body as he barely moved in her, opening her pussy around his cock.

"That's is baby, you remember now don't you? This pussy belongs to Daddy." He pulled back, pushed again into her, harder.

"Daddy!"

"These are Daddy's holes."

"Oh yes Daddy!"

His thrusts became harder, working her up to a rougher fucking, feeling her pussy gush around him. Soon she was crying, shaking, begging for more.

"Please don't stop," she whimpered. "Please don't stop fucking me."

"Shh baby, Daddy won't stop." He kissed her cheek, her neck. "Does that dick feel good baby girl?"

Hellie moaned. "Yes Daddy it feels so good and so big."

His thrusts sped up just a little. "You know Daddy's going to cum in this pussy don't you?"

Hellie trembled, on the verge of cumming herself. "I want your cum," she whispered in his ear. "Daddy I want your cum in my pussy."

He growled in her ear. "You want to be Daddy's whore, baby?"

Hellie cried out. "Fuck! Fuck, yes Daddy!"

He held her tight and fucked her steadily as she came, and made her come again as his body jerked during his own orgasm.

When they'd finished, Hellie was panting and leaking cum. Bryant picked her up and brought her to his big bed, and they fell asleep, their warm bodies soothed by the house's air conditioning.

*

Hellie was glad she'd left early. She spent the rest of the day napping with Bryant, and then they threw on comfy clothes and sat together downstairs, sipping lemonade and reading. Hellie lay on her back, her head resting on Bryant's strong thigh as he sat on the couch.

It was after dark when they heard the knock on the door.

"Now who on earth is that?"

"Maybe Trevor forgot his key," Hellie said, referring to her roommate. She hopped up and went to the front door.

In front of her stood Karen.

Hellie blinked, stuttered. "H-hi.."

"I need to talk to you."

Hellie stepped aside and Karen walked into the house.

Karen wore her hair in braids, black hair becoming purple as it went all the way down her back. Her eyeliner was immaculate. Her denim shorts fit perfectly, her legs enhanced by a pair of black high heeled sandals. Her black tank top was accented by three silver necklaces.

In contrast, Hellie's dark hair with its faded copper highlights was clipped up haphazardly, and she wore a stained school sweatshirt with a ratty pair of gym shorts. She certainly hadn't put on makeup at any point during the day.

"What's up?" Hellie asked, trying to sound friendly. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Where can we talk alone?"

Hellie felt her stomach drop. She sensed Bryant glancing up at them, and smiled without looking directly at him. She tried not to let on that she was nervous, guilty, or in any way uncomfortable. "Here uh, I can show you my room."

Hellie led Karen upstairs, into her room where the two stood, facing each other.

"So. You fucked my boyfriend." Karen's voice was cool.

Hellie was quiet. She thought she might have a stroke, or maybe just throw up.

"And my dad," Karen continued.

"Fuck," whispered Hellie, her hand going to her stomach.

"I just want you to know that I think you're disgusting. And you pretended to be my friend the entire time!"

"Karen I AM your friend, I didn't do it on purpose." Hellie put a hand to her head. "Not at first. And even then, it just..."

"It just what? You're fucking the entire store, don't fucking tell me you couldn't find dick elsewhere."

"Karen I'm sorry. It just happened. Let me make it up to you."

"Make it up to me? How? How?"

"I could---"

"We fucking broke up today. Are you happy??"

"No!" Hellie said. "Well, maybe yes...he wasn't good enough for you Karen!"

"He sure as shit wasn't, and neither are you. You're not good enough for SHIT!"

"I know."

"You're fucking SCUM between my toes."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"And you're fucking gross! You're a real fucking whore aren't you? A real fucking slut?"

Hellie sighed and nodded.

Karen huffed. "That's what Michael told me about you. He said you were such a slut that he knew you'd do all the shit I wouldn't."

Hellie was quiet.

"I guess I should be telling you that you're a disgrace, you're ruining work for the rest of us. Except you're really not. Kevin's an asshole, but that's nothing new. If anything, Nicolai's been in a better mood. I mean, we all just got raises."

"You got promoted!" Hellie gestured to Karen.

"I did get promoted." Karen had been made front-end supervisor.

"You deserve that," said Hellie.

"It's a stupid fucking job."

"It'll look good on your resume."

"It will. And my resume already looks good."

Hellie nodded rapidly.

Karen sighed. "I really can't stand you Hellie. I don't know what I even came here to do. Kick your ass on the front lawn, I guess."

"I understand why you feel that way but I'd really rather not, Karen." Hellie looked up at her. "Can't we just talk? Let me buy you dinner."

"Dinner? You think dinner's gonna fix this?"

"Food solves a lot of problems," Hellie insisted.

"Just tell me one thing. How many times?"

Hellie swallowed. "The first time was at the house party you had in May. Then again at the July 4th party. And then he...he came into my tent during the camping trip."

"Did he tell you I was frigid?"

"He said you didn't like oral or anal."

Karen snorted. "He's a fucking liar. I'm a fucking FREAK okay? He's a fucking little liar!"

"He didn't tell me you were his girlfriend," Hellie told her. "I found out on July 4th when you introduced us."

"Oh, okay, and yet you STILL fucked him!"

"I told him no at first, but he said he wouldn't ask again if I did it, and..." Hellie shrugged and brought a hand to her head "I just, I really like to fuck, Karen. I really like to fuck."

"You like to GET fucked."

"That too." Hellie sighed. "Please just tell me what I can do Karen. I don't want work to be weird. I don't want us not to be friendly."

"You MADE it weird!"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"You'd fuck him again, wouldn't you?"

Hellie paused. "Yes."

"Well you're gonna have to find another way to see him now because I DUMPED his ass."

"I'm glad you did, Karen."

Karen came closer. "You know what?" She slapped Hellie hard across the face. Hellie held her cheek and looked at Karen, who looked back at Hellie sternly.

"Take your clothes off," said Karen.

Hellie blinked. "What?"

"You heard me. If Michael got to see it, if everyone in the fucking store gets to see it, then so do I. You selfish little bitch. You and my own fucking boyfriend never even THOUGHT to ask me if I wanted to join you! Or what I was into, or what I'd be into. Apparently Michael wanted this and that, and he always assumed that I didn't want those things. He never even TALKED to me about it, Hellie! We had the most boring sex life, and I was the good girl, because that's what I thought HE wanted! Meanwhile he was fucking you!"

Hellie stared at her.

"I told him, not only did he lie, but now he's shit-talking the person he lied about like he didn't fucking participate. Like he didn't want to be with someone who wanted nasty sex. I wanted nasty sex! I wanted it! And he never fucking gave it to me."

"Aw Karen--"

"And I'm the one who's ALWAYS doing the work in ALL my relationships, and always trying to build some fucking, I don't know, friendship and community between everybody. I'm always the fucking one who's throwing parties, being the perfect hostess, being nice, being polite. I'm the one who's smiling, and cleaning up, and giving my asshole boyfriend the benefit of the doubt!" Karen waved a hand. "And do not get me started on my fucking father. I'm moving the FUCK OUT of that house. Everybody gets to have fun and be a slut except me, I have to be a perfect angel. Well fuck it. Fuck being nice, and fuck being good." She was glaring at Hellie. "Take your fucking clothes off and let's see what all the fuss is about, bitch."

Hellie, speechless, did. She took all of her clothes off. Then she stood, awkwardly, in front of Karen.

Karen looked her over, hands on her hips. She sighed.

"You know what, Hellie? You're not even that pretty!"

The corner of Hellie's mouth eked upward.

Karen folded her arms. "Fine. You're fucking cute, shut the fuck up. And you do, you do have nice tits. You look like some old-fashioned painting. I can see why he fucked you instead of me."

"What do you mean instead of you? He didn't fuck you at all?"

"We would do this missionary shit, and every time, I just wanted more. And once he was done, he was done. You know, he never made me cum once. And so...I just stopped having sex with him."

"I don't fucking blame you," Hellie said. She swallowed, looking Karen over. She caught Karen's eyes, and held her gaze. "I could make you cum." She stepped closer. "I could make you cum, Karen."

"Get away from me you fucking dyke whore." Karen pushed her, but not hard. Hellie took a step back, and looked at her.

They stared at each other.

Karen took a deep breath. "You could make me cum?"

Hellie nodded. "If you let me." She bit her lip. "I think you're so beautiful. Everybody does. That's why we're all intimidated by you. You're so beautiful and you have your shit so together. I'm sorry for what I did, Karen. It wasn't about you." She stepped just a bit closer. "I can't speak for Michael. He's a cowardly, dishonest piece of shit. But if I had you to myself, I would make you cum all over my bed." She moved closer. "And all over my hands." She moved up against Karen's clothed body. "And all over my face."

And then Hellie kissed Karen.

Karen was completely still.

And then she kissed back hungrily, moaning, whimpering. Hellie held Karen's head tenderly with both hands, pressed her breasts against Karen's. Hellie softly pressed her lips against Karen's, moaned into Karen's mouth, traced Karen's lips with her tongue.

"Touch me," she said softly. She kissed Karen's ear. "If you want to."

Karen's hands crept up Hellie's body, her hips, her sides, her breasts. They both moaned as she cupped them, rubbed her fingertips over Hellie's nipples, squeezed.

Hellie's hands slid under Karen's tank top and carefully unhooked her bra. She positioned her hands at the bottom of Karen's shirt.

"Can I?"

Karen nodded.

Hellie pushed Karen's top up over her head, took off Karen's bra. She marveled at Karen's breasts, beautiful and round and full with thick, chewy-looking nipples, and that was exactly what Hellie did. She sucked and nibbled and chewed those nipples, her hands creeping down to the back of Karen's shorts. She felt Karen's thighs part just slightly, felt her gasp as Hellie took a nipple in her teeth and gently pulled. She took a bite of the underside of Karen's breast, chewed on it hungrily. Her hands came up to squeeze and rub and pinch on Karen's breasts while her mouth played, licking and sucking.

After some time, she looked up at Karen, who was breathing heavily.

"I want to eat your pussy," she whispered. "Will you let me eat it? I want to eat it. I want to put my tongue inside it."

Karen gave a soft moan and nodded.

Hellie gently pushed Karen to the bed. She undid her shorts, pulled them down. She knelt and nuzzled Karen's pussy through her soft, purple panties. She found Karen's clit through the fabric and rubbed at it with her thumb, making Karen gasp. She pulled the fabric aside and marveled at Karen's pussy.

"You look delicious."

She pulled the underwear off, kissed up Karen's thighs. She decorated Karen's pussy lips with kisses, moaning and humming against her skin, teasing. She moved her thumb up and down Karen's wet slit, found Karen's clit with her mouth and began to lick. Soon she slid a finger into Karen, moved it slowly. She felt Karen's legs move apart. Hellie sucked on Karen's clit, licked at it hungrily, moved her finger steadily.

"Can I give this pussy another finger?"

"Fuck, please!"

Two of Hellie's fingers moved in Karen now, rubbing intently at the spot that seemed to make Karen moan and shake. Hellie found the tonguing that Karen wanted, a wide tongue moving repeatedly over her clit before sucking steadily.

"Shit," Karen moaned. "Fuck!"

Soon Karen was pushing her clit against Hellie's mouth, fucking Hellie's fingers. She tasted sweet as she gushed onto Hellie's tongue and hands.

"Hold on," Hellie said. She pulled out a box and opened it, showing Karen several dildos. "Can I use one of these?"

Karen nodded.

"They're clean but I'm going to rewash them. Show me which one you want."

Karen chose a sparkly blue 5-inch dildo that Hellie had barely used.

"Good choice!" She looked at Karen. "Can you touch yourself for me?"

Karen nodded, reached down to rub her clit.

Hellie watched a moment, mesmerized. Then she said, "I will be RIGHT back."

Hellie jumped up, peaked out of her bedroom door, and ran to the bathroom where she washed her hands and the dildo with hot water and soap.

She returned to the room and grabbed her lube from her bedside table. She lubed the dildo.

"Are you ready?" she whispered to Karen.

Karen made a small whimpering sound and nodded.

Hellie teased Karen's pussy lips up and down with the dildo. She nudged Karen's clit, slid the head up and down her juicy slit. Then she slid it just inside.

12