Hellie Goes Camping Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh."

"More?"

"More."

Hellie slid it deeper. "It looks so good," she murmured. "Your pussy is so fucking pretty. Will you let me open it up?"

Karen nodded urgently.

Hellie slid the dildo gently out, then back in a little deeper. She continued this, watching Karen's body move, watching when her hips bucked, when her legs shook.

"Spread your pretty legs for me," she said softly, and Karen did. Hellie adjusted the position of her own body, and then began to lick and suck Karen's clit as she fucked her with the dildo.

Hellie lost herself in the movements of her hands, the tastes on her tongue, the way her lips felt as she sucked steadily. And then Karen was coming, making long, soft, high sounds as her body shook and curled inward. She grabbed Hellie's hair and Hellie did everything she could to keep her mouth on that clit until Karen was breathless, panting. Then, slowly, they both began to calm.

Slowly, Hellie slid the dildo out of Karen.

"I want more," Karen said.

Hellie nodded. "You want something a little bigger?"

Karen paused, looking suddenly unsure.

"It's okay," said Hellie. "Tell me what you want. Tell me everything you want."

"I want everything," Karen said.

"You deserve everything."

"I want to fuck you with a man."

Hellie raised her eyebrows. "A man?"

"I want you to watch me get fucked. Because you fucked my man."

Hellie smiled. "You want me to watch you get fucked good?"

"Yeah. I do."

"You want me to watch you get filled up with dick and cum?"

"And then I want you to fucking lick it out of me. I want you to lick my dirty pussy."

"You want that now?"

"Yes I want it right now."

"If I brought that guy downstairs in, would you..."

"Yes."

"I'll be right back."

Hellie stood, replaced her sweatshirt and shorts. And went downstairs.

Luckily, Bryant was still on the couch. But once she was in the living room, Hellie couldn't figure out what to say.

"Um..Bryant..."

Bryant looked up at her. "Hellie. Everything okay?"

"Bryant...I don't really know how to say this so I'm just going to say it?"

Bryant frowned. "Okay.."

"I'm just going to say it," Hellie repeated.

"It's okay baby," Bryant said. "I've been up your ass, just say it."

Hellie blurted out, "Could you fuck me and my friend?"

Bryant's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "Fuck you and your friend?"

"Yeah. Like, a threeway."

Bryant eyes the staircase. "Your friend that you just took upstairs?"

"Yeah...I don't know how to put it, but I kind of owe her sex...it's...it's a long story..."

Bryant stood. "You don't have to explain. Sometimes life brings you a gift, baby girl." He went to Hellie and kissed her lips gently.

"She hasn't been fucked in a long time," Hellie whispered.

"Mm." Bryant looked thoughtful.

"She really needs some dick."

"Mm."

"She wants you to cum in her pussy and then have me lick it out."

Bryant groaned. "Let me shower again, and I'll be right up."

"No," Hellie said. "It...it's better if you're dirty. She wants me to have to lick her dirty pussy."

"Jesus." Bryant's voice went low. "Yeah, okay."

"Bryant?"

"Yes baby."

"She needs some practice saying what she wants and taking it."

Bryant nodded. "Roger that, baby girl. You give me two minutes and I'll be right up." He continued nodding, looking into the distance somewhere. Then his eyes went back to Hellie. "Take her into my room."

"Okay." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Daddy."

"And take your clothes off. Both of you take your clothes off."

"Yes Daddy."

Hellie went back upstairs and, trying to sound matter of fact, explained that the man downstairs was going to fuck them.

Karen's eyes flashed excitedly and Hellie smiled. Bryant was older but was still a handsome, strong-looking man.

Hellie brought Karen into Bryant's big bedroom.

Bryant appeared shortly after.

"Karen...this is um, this is my landlord."

Karen looked him over. Bryant did the same.

"My god in Heaven," said Bryant. "You don't look like a Karen to me. You look like an angel."

Karen smiled sheepishly. "I haven't done anything like this before," she said softly.

"You're a virgin?"

"No! No, no. I mean with a stranger. With a woman. With a man and a woman."

Bryant took his shirt off. "That's okay sweetheart, we'll take good care of you. Is that what you want?"

"Yes," said Karen.

"Then let's get you comfortable,"

said Bryant. "Hellie, sit to the side for a minute baby girl."

Hellie sat naked against a pillow on the upper corner of the bed, moving at times to see better what was happening.

Bryant came down onto the bed, over Karen, and began to kiss her. He cupped her face, her neck. He tilted her chin up, traced her jaw with his hand as he dipped his tongue into her mouth, as she moaned.

Bryant pushed Karen's arms up over her head, kissed her mouth, her ear, down her neck, over her collar bone. He kissed and sucked her breasts. Then he pulled away.

"Look at this pretty little pussy," he said softly, and Karen moaned. "Look at these beautiful long legs that I'm gonna wrap around me."

Karen whimpered. "Fuck."

Bryant sat back, took one of Karen's legs in his hands, began to kiss over it. The top of her shin, the meat of her calf, the vulnerable spot behind her knee. He kissed up her leg and then kissed his way down the other.

As he did this, he spoke between kisses. "I heard we need to dick you down good tonight, is that right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Sir, I like that." Bryant smiled to himself. He kissed her ankles, kissed her feet. He pulled both her legs to him, so they were long up against his stomach, chest and shoulders. He still had his shorts on, and his hefty bulge pressed against through the cloth against Karen's bare, wet pussy.

Karen whimpered. Hellie moved to sit at the top of Karen's head, holding her hands.

"You need to tell me what you want," Bryant told Karen gently. "You won't get it if you don't say it, angel."

Karen took a breath. "I want your dick in me sir." She looked up at Hellie. "I want her to watch you fuck me and make me come hard."

"Oh she wants to come hard," said Bryant with a smile. He leaned down and kissed Karen softly. He rubbed her pussy with one hand. "Oh that pussy's wet," he groaned.

"She needs your dick," said Hellie.

"You shut the fuck up," said Karen. "Is this your man?"

Hellie bit her lip. "He's my Daddy."

"Even better." Karen looked at Bryant. "Your whore fucked my father. AND my boyfriend."

Bryant looked as though he was holding back laughter. "Should I ask how that happened?"

Karen shook her head. "Just make her watch me come, and come again."

Bryant held Karen's gaze. "Hellie," he said. "Go get me a vibrator for my angel girl's pretty little clit. She needs to come hard."

"Yes Daddy." Hellie ran to her room and found the perfect clit sucker.

When she returned to the room, Bryant had removed his shorts, was teasing Karen's pussy with his cockhead.

"Oh god," Karen whispered.

"I know," he whispered. "That pussy's going to be tight, isn't it?"

"Yes," Karen whispered.

"But it's hungry," he said. "I know it's hungry. So it's going to take all of this dick."

Karen moaned. "Yes sir."

Slowly, he slid into Karen, and she yelped in pleasure. Hellie watched as he fucked her, little by little, moving slow...and then, as they found each other, Bryant held tight to Karen and he fucked her hard.

"My angel," he grunted. "Tight pussy from heaven."

"Fuck!" Karen cried.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want your dick!" Karen moaned.

"You want it deeper?"

"Deeperrrr," Karen pleaded. "Harder."

"That's my angel girl." He pumped Karen's pussy, her legs up by his arms, and then his shoulders. She cried out, screamed as his hand found her clit.

"Cum for me," he told her. "I know you want to, cum for me."

Hellie rubbed her own clit as Karen came. Bryant didn't stop fucking her.

"Hellie, give me the vibe."

Bryant put the sucker on Karen's clit, and Hellie held her arms as Bryant thrust into Karen's pussy and made her cum again. And again. And again. And again. Shaking, screaming. Begging and pleading.

"I feel that pussy juice," Bryant murmured, affectionately caressing Karen's forehead. "Get that juice all over this dick."

"Fuck," Hellie groaned.

"You want me to tell her to shut up?" Bryant asked Karen.

Karen, out of breath, nodded.

Bryant grinned up at Hellie. "You shut the fuck up baby girl. You're our little bitch tonight."

"Oh god," Hellie whispered, still rubbing her clit.

"And get that hand off your clit, bitch."

Hellie closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure move through her body as one of the men she adored, trusted, and lusted after most called her a bitch. She moved her hand from her clit.

"Good," he said. He looked down at Karen. "Tell me what you want."

Karen breathed. "Turn me over. Please, turn me over."

Bryant pulled out and maneuvered Karen on her hands and knees.

"Oh lord," Bryant said, his eyes glued to Karen's ass. He slid his cock into her pussy again, making her shriek. "My lucky fucking day, bending over an angel. You want that vibe again baby?"

"Tongue," Karen moaned.

Bryant looked at Hellie. "Get under there and lick her clit, bitch."

"Yes Daddy."

Hellie carefully got under Bryant and Karen. Bryant didn't let up, his balls thudding against Hellie's face as she struggled to slurp up Karen's clit.

"Now suck his balls," said Karen.

Hellie sucked Bryant's balls now, hearing him groan in pleasure. His balls were coated in Karen's cum, and their combined sweat. Hellie moaned, the humiliation and the taste of them making her pussy wet. She lost track of what Karen and Bryant were saying to each other, but when Karen came again, for the final, biggest time, she did everything she could to keep her mouth on that clit.

Bryant followed suit, cumming in Karen's pussy. The two panted, breathing hard. When they found calm, Bryant slowly pulled out.

"Clean up Daddy's dick," he told Hellie.

Hellie, on her hands and knees, began to lick Bryant's heavy, half-flaccid dick, and his cum-and-sweat-coated ball sack.

"That's it baby, you clean it up. That's it." He patted Hellie's head as she sucked his cock. "Now stick that tongue in my angel's pussy and clean it out."

Hellie moaned, his cock in her mouth, and carefully got up. She readjusted, and leaned toward Karen's pussy. Suddenly her face was pressed hard into Karen's wet, sticky pussy lips. Bryant had pushed her head down with his heavy hand.

"Mmmm," Karen moaned in pleasure.

Hellie struggled to lap at Karen's pussy lips and coax them apart. She stroked with her tongue, used it to open those lips and then press between them. She licked into Karen's pussy, sliding her tongue in deep. She tasted Bryant's cum and the salty sweetness of Karen's pussy, and she moaned. She pressed her tongue deeper inside, trying to lick and slurp up the cum.

Her ass was up in the air.

"Fuck her in the ass," said Karen, before throwing her head back and moaning.

Bryant looked at her. "Oh yeah?"

Karen turned her gaze back to him and nodded. "Yeah. I know she does it. Fuck her ass. Hard."

He smacked Hellie's ass and she yelled, her face lifting from Karen. "Reach back and spread those cheeks, bitch. Show me that ass. Good girl. Now she wants me to get rough with you baby girl, so that's what Daddy's gonna do okay baby?"

Hellie moaned. "Yes Daddy."

"Get your face back in that pretty pussy like a good girl."

"Yes Daddy."

Hellie struggled, licking and sucking at Karen's cunt while she kept both her hands on her own ass cheeks. Behind her, Bryant was pouring lube onto his dick, stroking it hard. Hellie hummed into Karen's pussy as she felt the gooey liquid pour onto her ass crack.

"That's it, that's it baby."

Bryant put his hands on Hellie's hips, the head of his cock teasing her asshole.

"You ready baby?"

"Mmm!"

He squeezed her hips tightly. "Tell me you're ready now."

Hellie lifted her mouth from Karen's cunt. "I'm re--"

Bryant's dick pushed firmly up Hellie's asshole, stretching her ass around him from a dot to a big wide circle. Hellie's hands flew down to grip the bed as she squealed and yelped. "Oh FUCK!"

"Ruin that ass," said Karen. She watched Hellie groan and wince as her ass was filled mercilessly. "Oh fuck yes, does it fucking hurt bitch?"

Hellie moaned. "Yes, fuck, it's so fucking big."

"Good," Karen murmured. "Fucking slut. Eat this fucking pussy bitch!"

Hellie leaned her head down and gently sucked on Karen's clit, her body heaving forward with each hard thrust up her asshole.

Bryant fucked Hellie hard, pressing deeper with each thrust up her ass. Hellie grunted, begged, sobbed into Karen's pussy.

"Tell me you're fucking sorry!" said Karen.

Hellie looked up at Karen, her eyes tearing. "I'm so-so-sor-ry!!" she grunted as Bryant pounded her asshole.

"Hit her," said Karen.

Hellie moaned and cried out as she felt Bryant take her hair in his hand. Carefully he weaves his fingers in tight against her scalp, controlling her head.

"Where?" he asked Karen.

"Her pussy."

The hand still holding Hellie's hip came down under her body and smacked her on her clit.

"Ah!" Hellie cried, her whole body shuddering as he continued to fuck her.

"Again," said Karen.

"Ahh!" Hellie yelped, squirming as Bryant smacked her pussy again, and again, and again, still moving slow and deep in her asshole. "Fuck!" Tears streamed down her face.

"Does it hurt you fucking bitch?"

Hellie moaned. "Yesss."

"Good."

"Fuck," said Bryant. "I need to cum in this tight ass."

"Finishing cleaning his jizz out of my pussy you fucking whore!" said Karen.

Hellie's face and tongue returned to Karen's pussy as Bryant began to rub her clit, still driving his big cock deeply into her ass. She felt as though she were being ripped in two, but also that she were about to cum.

"Scoop it out with your fingers," Bryant commanded.

Hellie, shaking, finger fucked Karen again, licking her clit. She pulled her fingers out and sucked off the cum.

"That's good baby. Clean that cum in her ass crack too."

Hellie gently pressed Karen's open thighs back and dipped her tongue down Karen's ass crack, licking Karen's asshole.

Karen made a high-pitched noise and began to shake. "Oh fuck! Fuck!"

Hellie rubbed Karen's clit steadily with her fingers and continued to suck and lick at Karen's ass. She'd never done this before. It tasted salty and sweet and almost metallic. It felt good to feel Karen shake and moan, her thighs and ass soft around Hellie's head. She lost herself again, felt her own body giving and opening, and as she came, crying out between Karen's thighs, she felt Karen's body giving in, too, lurching and shaking as Karen gave a high yelp.

"Fuck," Bryant grunted. "That's my girls, that's my girls, fuck!" He came now too, deep up Hellie's ass. She could feel the warmth so so deep inside her.

The three of them lay tired and breathless on the bed for some time, occasionally touching each other. Bryant rubbing Karen's leg, her arm. Hellie squeezing her hand. Afterward, Bryant led them all into into the master bath, and they used the huge shower together. They giggled, kissed, washed each other, watched each other. Bryant gave Karen a shower cap for her hair, put out fluffy towels for all three of them. He rubbed soap on his hands and gently washed the cum from between Karen's legs and ass cheeks. He rubbed a warm wash cloth on Hellie's lower back and on her sore, tender asshole. He let Hellie wash his dick and balls while Karen soaped his back. He got out of the shower first, then toweled both women dry.

And then, all three of them curled up naked and warm in Bryant's big bed, and went to sleep.

12