Hellie Goes to Counseling Pt. 02

Story Info
Hellie's special counseling session continues...
3.9k words
4.48
14k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy was on top of Hellie, playing with her clit and fucking her with her legs spread wide.

"You take Daddy's dick so good baby," he said sweetly.

And Hellie came hard on Daddy's dick, letting out a long, "Hahhhhhhhhh!!!" as she shook, feeling her pussy squeeze on that big cock. "Fuck!" she gasped. "Fuck!"

Daddy smiled, still fucking her steadily in her pussy. "Do you want Daddy's special j--"

"Please!" Hellie cried, pushing her hips and ass closer to take Daddy's cock deeper. "Cum inside me, Daddy! Cum in my pussy Daddy," she begged.

"Oh fuck," Daddy grunted. He came quickly and Hellie felt the hot cum burst inside her, felt his cock twitching and pushing deeper as he filled her.

Finally, he pulled out.

"Daddy loves to fill your pretty holes with his Special Daddy Juice, babygirl," he murmured.

"Thank you Daddy," Hellie whispered, brushing her hair out of her face with one hand.

"That's my good girl. You're so welcome baby," he said. "Can you get up for Daddy and get on your knees?"

Hellie did so. "My pussy..." she said hesitantly.

"That's okay sweetie, let your pussy go ahead and leak Daddy's cum down those pretty little thighs. You know your job. Can you lick Daddy's dick clean, babygirl?"

Hellie nodded. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and began to lick Daddy's soft, wet cock.

"Ooh that's it Princess. Lick Daddy's dick and lick Daddy's balls like a good girl."

Hellie licked and slurped and sucked on Daddy's nutsack, moaning. She didn't know why she liked it so much, licking a stranger's balls. Maybe not so much a stranger anymore. She slurped his soft dick into her mouth and felt it immediately begin to harden.

"That's so good baby, suck on Daddy. Can my baby girl taste her pussy on Daddy? Lick up all that pussy juice, Princess. Fuck, you're making Daddy hard all over again baby."

Daddy pressed gently on Hellie's head, holding her in place. He pushed his dick, almost fully hard, into the back of her mouth.

"That's it sweetheart, be good for Daddy. Hold your breath for Daddy, let Daddy's dick get in your sweet little throat now...ahh, that's it babygirl, you're being so good." Daddy pulled back so that Hellie could breathe again. He looked down at her.

"Do you want Daddy to put his cock in your Special Hole, Princess?"

Hellie bit her lip. "Yes please, Daddy."

Daddy smiled. "That's my girl." He nodded down to her. "Lie back, Princess. Spread your legs for Daddy."

Hellie did so, lying back on the armless therapy couch.

"Your princess parts are so nice and wet, and so is Daddy's dick from your sweet little mouth," said Daddy. He poised the head of his cock at her asshole. "Okay pretty girl, just like before. Deep breath sweetheart. Big, big stretch," he said, and he pushed his cock up Hellie's ass.

"Ohhhhh god! Daddy," Hellie moaned.

"That's my good, grown-up girl. So big and taking Daddy's big cock right up her sweet little butt," he said as he fucked her ass slowly. He lowered himself onto the couch, over Hellie now, and he reached down and squeezed her ass in both hands, pushing his dick deeper. "That sweet, cute little butt." He leaned back and set her ass down, then grabbed her by her nipples and bounced her titties.

Hellie yelped in pain and pleasure as he tugged her nipples.

"All grown up with nice big boobies," he said, pinching her nipples and jiggling her tits.

Hellie giggled.

"Do you like playing with Daddy, Princess?"

"Yes Daddy, I love it."

"My princess has the very best holes for Daddy, don't you sweetheart?"

"Yes Daddy."

"And the cutest, prettiest face with the hottest, sweetest little mouth," he said with a wink. "Do you want Daddy's special juice up your pretty ass, Princess?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Then you need to take it deep, baby. Okay?"

Hellie whined. "Yes Daddy, I will."

"Promise Daddy, baby."

Hellie whimpered as he rocked her ass on his dick. "I promise, Daddy."

He leaned down and held her. "What do you promise, Princess?" He pulled his dick out of her ass, then pushed it in to tease just inside her entrance.

Hellie felt a surge of pleasure in the wall of her body between her pussy and asshole, and she shook. "Mmm, I promise to take your dick deep in my ass, Daddy," she moaned. "I promise."

"That's my Princess, that's my good girl." He lay her down, pushed her legs back with her knees going in toward her tits, and he pushed his big cock all the way up her ass.

"Daddy!" Hellie cried. "Please Daddy, it's so deep up my ass!"

"That's right, babygirl." He began to fuck her, thrusting hard and pushing deep. Hellie whined, sobbed, screamed as Daddy pounded her asshole.

"Daddyyy it's so fucking deep!"

"Take it baby girl, be my good, good girl and take Daddy right up your tight ass now. God that's so tight, that's a nice tight hole my Princess has for Daddy."

"Yes Daddy!"

"Can you rub that pretty clit for Daddy baby? Spread those legs for Daddy so he can see those pretty holes, show Daddy your Princess parts."

"Yes Daddy." Hellie pressed her legs open for him, pressed her ass even further on his cock.

"Ohhh that's it, that's my good girl. Daddy can see his cum in your Pretty Princess Hole. Is my baby all full with Daddy's special juice?"

"Yes! Please, please Daddy," Hellie begged. "I need more."

Daddy reached down and slid his thumb into Hellie's pussy. He pressed gently on her g spot and with his other fingers he rubbed her clit.

"Cum for daddy now, princess. Can you cum for Daddy?"

With that, Hellie burst, shuddering around his cock in her ass and squeezing her pussy on and against his hand. He made comforting sounds as she came, as she yelled "Daddy Daddy Daddy!" And then he whispered for her to be a very good girl and take Daddy's special juice in her ass.

Afterward, he stayed inside her for a few moments, waiting for his dick to soften.

"You make Daddy so hard, Princess," he said. "Daddy's going to take his dick out of you very slowly, okay sweetheart?"

Hellie hummed. "Yes Daddy."

Slowly, gently, he pulled out of her ass, watching some of his cum follow.

"My baby girl looks so beautiful, all filled with Daddy's cum," he said softly.

Hellie closed her eyes and smiled.

Daddy rubbed her thighs gently. "Sweetheart, do you want Daddy to give you a bath?"

Hellie smiled naughtily. "Yes Daddy."

"Okay Princess, we'll do that. Because this isn't just Daddy's office, it's Daddy's house."

"Oh wow Daddy," Hellie said sleepily.

"That's right baby." Daddy sat next to her on the couch. "But before we go take your bath, I think we'd better finish our session."

Hellie blinked. "Now?"

Daddy nodded. "Lie back with Daddy."

Daddy lay down, and cradled Hellie as she lay her head on his chest.

"You were saying that your stepfather never ate your pussy," Daddy said.

"Almost never," said Hellie.

"When did he do it?"

Hellie sighed. "Well, at random times mostly, but especially when he was drunk."

"Did he drink a lot?"

"Almost never," said Hellie. But once in a while he'd have a few beers or some liquor, and then he'd come in my room and...and he'd eat my pussy."

"He'd just come in?"

"Yeah, he never knocked on my bedroom door, he just came in."

"Did that bother you?"

"Sometimes. Not really. We kind of lost any boundaries and..it made me feel, well...owned."

"And you liked that feeling."

"Yes."

"He'd come in while you were sleeping?"

"A couple times I was asleep, sometimes I was awake. Either way, he'd just start eating me."

"Did you like that?"

Hellie pressed her lips together, pressed her thighs together and felt the slippery cum that coated them. "Yes."

"Did he make you cum?"

"Mmm. Yes. Sometimes he even told me how good I tasted. But then the next day when he was sober, he'd laugh. Like, scoff at me. He'd say not to get used to that kind of princess treatment."

"Do you think you don't deserve princess treatment, sweetheart?"

"I don't think that, but...sometimes I do feel like I'm bad."

"Bad?"

"For being...for being such a slut."

"Oh sweet baby girl. You enjoy sex. So do many, many people. And sweetheart, you're made for it." He pinched one of her nipples and Hellie squeaked. He continued affectionately rubbing her breast, chest, neck, face as they talked.

"Tell me why you think you're bad," he said.

"Because I let my stepdad fuck me."

"Is that the only reason?" He touched her chin.

"No."

"What else baby?"

"Mmm the things I do. The things I want to do."

Then Hellie told Dr. Hendricks all about her job at work, fucking her boss, her coworkers, her customers. She told him about being "bred," and how she enjoyed being drugged and fucked one time at a frat party. She told him how she'd not only fucked a friend's boyfriend, but her friend's father. She told him how she'd gone back to the police station, looking for Dill, and how he'd taken her into the woods. She found herself not mentioning Bryant or their rent agreement- Bryant was different to her, she realized.

"And it's not just those things," Hellie said. "I...I think about more and more people using me. Dill threatened to put me in the 'wrong' holding cell and Daddy, it made me so wet."

"Hmm. And what else do you think about?"

"How much I love being tied up, or even when that guy gave me that pill and all I could do was lie there, I think about how much I loved that."

"Oh sweetheart. It's because your body is made to take dick. It's nothing to feel bad about or be ashamed of. It doesn't make you a bad person. It's natural. It's meant to be."

Hellie lowered her voice. "Am I a fuckdoll, Daddy?"

Daddy nodded. "Yes, baby girl." He stroked her cheek. "It's not everything you are, it's not bad, and there's nothing wrong with it. It's just a part of you. But remember, you're not JUST a fuckdoll. Your Daddy's Beautiful Fuckdoll, Princess."

Hellie smiled. "Thank you Daddy."

He kissed her, giving her lots of tongue, and she sucked at first, then let her tongue dance with his, trace his lower lip, explore his mouth as he explored his.

When they'd paused, Daddy said, "I don't think it helps you to hesitate and say that this is bad or reckless. I think you need to embrace it, lean into it. Be who you are, sweet girl."

"But how, Daddy?"

"Well, short of calling your stepfather, you should continue sessions with Daddy," he said, "and we could talk about some other good ideas for you." He stroked Hellie's hair. "You enjoyed being drugged. Why don't you try to do it again at a party or a bar?"

Hellie felt her pussy squeeze inside.

"And if you're thinking about the prison, why don't we call Officer Dill and see about you visiting some of those nice prisoners who I'm sure would use your pretty holes very, very well."

Hellie was nearly panting. "You think I should...I should..."

"Get that pussy used all over the place, babygirl." He kissed her forehead. "I just want my baby to be happy."

Hellie beamed up at him.

"That's my favorite smile," said Daddy. "Now, let's get your sweet, tight butt into the bathtub, and then Daddy will lick your pretty clit again. How does that sound baby girl?"

"Good, Daddy."

He picked her up, still naked and leaking, and carried her out of the office and up some stairs. They entered a large bathroom with a luxurious-looking bathtub. Daddy put Hellie down carefully and had her sit on the edge of the tub while he drew the bath.

As they waiting for the tub to fill, Daddy added bubbles, then looked Hellie over. He smiled, watching her squirm slightly. "My baby is so nice and wet from Daddy's cum. It makes me want to fuck your pretty pussy all over again Princess."

Hellie moaned. "Daddyyy."

"Do you want to sit on Dad's cock Princess?" Daddy knelt to be beside her.

Hellie whimpered. "Yessss."

"Daddy will put his dick all the way up inside you."

"Yes Daddy please."

"That's where Daddy belongs, Princess. Deep in that Pretty Princess Hole. Deep in my baby girl." He put his mouth close to her ear. "Daddy wants to watch these pretty titties jiggle while he bounces you up and down on his lap baby girl."

Hellie took a deep breath. "Daddy...Daddy please."

"That's my good girl, using the magic word. But we have to be patient now, sweetheart. You and Daddy have to get all clean."

"Yes Daddy." Hellie pressed her thighs together and whimpered again.

Daddy sighed. "Can you spread your legs a little for Daddy?"

"Yes Daddy." Hellie parted her thighs.

Daddy reached between them and began to rub Hellie's wet, leaking pussy. Hellie moaned and whispered "Thank you Daddy" as his fingers moved to her clit.

He nuzzled her face and neck. "My girl. You know Daddy would do anything for you, don't you baby?"

"Yes Daddy, yes!"

"I can feel how your pretty pussy is all full of cum," he murmured. "And it always should be, shouldn't it baby?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl. Can you sit in the water for me sweetheart?"

Hellie got into the tub. The water was warm. Daddy knelt next to the tub. He took a bar of soap and rubbed his hands with it. With one sudsy hand and the other holding the soap, he washed Hellie's neck slowly, behind her ears, along her chin, over her throat. He soaped her chest and her breasts, and Hellie sucked in quick breath when he rubbed the soap under her breasts.

Daddy smiled at her gasp. "Daddy needs these pretty titties nice and clean, doesn't he baby girl?"

Hellie hummed in pleasure. "Yes Daddy."

He soaped her belly, but instead of moving downward, he moved to her back. He rubbed her deeply with the soap, pressing his fingertips into the smooth skin and muscle of her back, her shoulders, her neck, and Hellie moaned.

Daddy took the sprayer and rinsed Hellie off with more warm water, spraying her over her head and then all over, giving extra time to her breasts.

Next he got into the tub himself, but rather than touch Hellie, he soaped and rinsed himself, taking extra care to clean his dick, his balls, his thighs, and his ass. Then he turned to Hellie again.

"Can you get on your hands and knees baby? Be very careful because the tub is slippery."

Getting behind her, Daddy soaped Hellie's ass, then ran his soaped-up finger between her cheeks. Hellie hummed in pleasure. He spread her ass, pulled one cheek open as he used his other hand to rinse her with the sprayer. Then he brought the sprayer around, under her body, between her legs, spraying the water gently toward her pussy.

"Daddy's going to wash your Princess Hole now, ok baby girl?"

"Yes please, Daddy."

Daddy pulled the plug and the tub began to empty. He rubbed the outside of Hellie's pussy and her thighs with soap. When there was only a little bit of water left and Hellie's pussy and legs were mostly exposed, he put the plug back in the drain. He rubbed Hellie's legs with soap, then rubbed the bottoms and tops of her feet, between her toes. Hellie groaned in satisfaction; her feet were rarely touched.

Then Daddy brought the sprayer to Hellie's pussy, the gentle warm water running against her clit, her pussy lips.

"My baby has the prettiest pussy," Daddy whispered, right against Hellie's ear.

Hellie whimpered. "Thank you Daddy."

"Does this feel good, sweet girl?"

"Yes, Daddy. Yes."

"Can Daddy touch your nice, clean pussy, Princess?"

Hellie moaned. "Please Daddy, yes please."

Daddy turned the sprayer off and put it aside. He reached between Hellie's legs and rubbed her clit again, rubbed her pussy lips, teasing her opening just slightly.

"Daddy," Hellie moaned.

"Yes baby?"

"Daddy...I need you to fuck me."

"You need Daddy to fuck you, Princess?"

"Yes Daddy, please."

"You know Daddy has to lick that pretty pussy first, don't you?"

Hellie moaned. "Yes Daddy, yes."

"Let's dry you off, pretty girl." Daddy drained the tub and pulled a fluffy white towel from a cabinet. He dried Hellie's head and face carefully and then her arms and legs, then her breasts, then he put the towel around her body. He picked her up again, and brought her into a bedroom where he lay her down on a huge bed. He unwrapped the towel and looked down at Hellie's clean, naked body. Her breasts rose up and down, her full lips parted, her wide hips rolled for him.

He smiled. "Are you ready baby?"

"Yes please, Daddy."

Daddy settled between Hellie's legs. He licked up her slit, making Hellie cry out.

"You're so sweet, baby. Your pussy juice tastes so good for Daddy," he said, kissing and nibbling the meat of her thigh.

"Oh Daddy," Hellie moaned. She pressed her pussy toward his face, rolling her hips.

Daddy put his mouth around Hellie's clit, and as he sucked and licked it steadily, he brought his hand up to slide two fingers into her pussy.

"Daddy!" Hellie squeezed on his fingers, moving on them, fucking them. He added a third, rubbing and filling her inside while he sucked her clit. Hellie's legs went wide open, letting him get closer and deeper.

It wasn't long before Hellie began to shake, feeling the pleasure pulsing between her legs and then bursting through her whole body. She screamed as she came on Daddy's fingers, in Daddy's mouth. He continued gently as the orgasm moved through her. He sucked, licked, lapped up her juices as she came, as she calmed.

Finally Daddy raised his head, sat up, smiled down at her.

Hellie bit her lip. "Thank you Daddy."

"My good girl." Daddy squeezed Hellie's hips. "Can you sit on Daddy's lap baby girl?" They moved so that Daddy was sitting on the edge of the bed and Hellie straddled him.

Daddy held onto Hellie's hips. He slid Hellie down onto his lap as he pressed his cock right up into her wet cunt.

"Oh fuck," Hellie whispered as he slid into her.

"That's good baby, that's so good." He moved his hips slowly. "Let Daddy bounce you, baby. Bounce on Daddy's lap, feel Daddy get nice and deep in your Pretty Princess Hole." He held Hellie as he bounced her on his cock, and she whimpered into his neck. His hand traveled down to cup her ass, his fingers creeping between her cheeks. "Let Daddy touch you baby girl." He rubbed her asshole as he impaled her pussy on his dick, and Hellie moaned unintelligible babble into his shoulder. "Do you like sitting on Daddy's lap baby?"

"Yes," Hellie whispered. "Yes Daddy."

"You're so good for Daddy aren't you," he said softly.

"Yes Daddy, yes."

Daddy pressed his fingertip against her asshole, slid it just an inch or so inside. "Daddy loves all your pretty holes baby girl."

"Mmm Daddy," Hellie moaned.

"You want more, baby?" He pressed his finger further up her ass, using it to help move her body on his dick. "You want Daddy to fill you up pretty girl?"

"Oh yes Daddy," Hellie whimpered.

"You know every time Daddy cums he wishes it was in you, Princess."

Hellie moaned. "Yes Daddy, let me be your cumhole Daddy."

"My Cum Princess?"

Hellie giggled and moaned again, riding him. "Yes Daddy, fuck. Your Cumdump Princess."

"My Fuckdoll Princess."

"Mmm yes Daddy."

"You want Daddy to cum in your pretty holes every time he gets hard?"

"Yes Daddy, yes, jerk off in me."

"You want Daddy to jerk off in your pretty pussy baby?"

"Yes Daddy, it's too big for my little hole, just put your cum inside."

Daddy groaned. "Oh I don't think so baby, my Princess doesn't get the easy way out." He held Hellie tightly and pumped harder up into her. Hellie made a high, shrill sound as he pounded into her wet pussy. "My good girl takes it all, don't you Princess?"

"Oh god Daddy, yes!"

"Daddy loves his little girl. His tight, wet little Fuckdoll."

"Daddy!" Hellie cried out in pleasure.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart, you're not a little girl are you? You're a big girl, so grown-up and taking Daddy's big cock."

"Fuck! Yes Daddy."

"Does my sweet girl love Daddy's cock?"

12