Hellie Goes to Counseling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes Daddy."

"Do you take Daddy's cock in all your holes Princess?"

"Yesssss, yes Daddy!"

"Are you Daddy's good little fuckdoll Princess?"

"Yes Daddy?"

Daddy rose, wrapping Hellie around him, and then lay Hellie down on the bed, pushing her legs back and pressing his cock deep.

"You want to sleep in Daddy's bed tonight sweetheart?" he grunted.

"Yes! Yes Daddy!" Hellie cried.

"You want Daddy to jerk off into your pretty pussy while you're sleeping?" he whispered.

"Oh fuck," Hellie whispered, beginning to shake. "Fuck! Yes, yes Daddy!"

"Every time," he told her. "Every time Daddy cums, my baby has to take it in her holes."

"Yes Daddy!" Hellie was almost crying. "Please yes, I want to be your cumdump! I want to be your cumhole fuckdoll Princess!"

Daddy fucked her harder as she began to come, screaming and whining on his cock, her body shaking, feeling itself shatter down the center into only pleasure. For a moment there were no thoughts in Hellie's mind, no sensation but the pleasure exploding through her body, out from between her legs. And then somewhere in the midst of it all, as Hellie shook, she felt Daddy's hot cum flood her inside, and that feeling sent her into orgasm all over again.

"Fuck!" Hellie screamed and cried. "Daddy! Daddy!!!"

"I know," he murmured, grunting as he thrusted rope upon rope of gooey hot cum into Hellie's cunt. "I know baby girl, let it out baby, you can take it, you can take Daddy inside you, you can take it baby."

Sometime later, Hellie opened her eyes and Daddy was lying next to her, recovering. He turned to look at her, catching his breath.

"Sweetheart," he said. "Why don't you sleep with Daddy tonight, and tomorrow we can take you wherever you need to go." He smiled. "Or Daddy can call you out of school and keep you home."

Hellie smiled at him, exhausted. It wasn't long before she drifted off.

She was awakened hours later by a noise, and somewhere between sleep and waking, she saw that Daddy was kneeling over her.

"D-Daddy?" she said, in a scratchy voice.

"Hush, sweetheart," Daddy said, gripping his cock. "Go back to sleep Princess, Daddy just needs to cum."

"Okay Daddy." Hellie closed her eyes, listened to Daddy stroking himself faster and faster until finally he groaned, popped the head of his cock a few inches into Hellie's pussy, and came inside her.

"That's my sweet little cumhole," he whispered, kissing her on the forehead.

"Mmmm, Daddy," she hummed. And, smiling, she fell back to sleep.

12