Hellie's Breeding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men kept their cocks even deeper now, moving within only an inch's range inside her wet, desperate pussy.

"You know, Chip," said Rav from under Hellie's tits, "I don't think the bitch here has eve thanked us for all this cum we've given her."

Chip chuckled. "You may be right about that." He slapped Hellie's ass. "You got something to say, bitch?" He pulled her hair back with his free hand and Rav took her nipple in his teeth.

"Ooo-oooh!" She squeaked. "Thank you for filling me up with cum, thank you thank you thank you!"

At this, both men fucked her harder.

"Keep going, bitch," said Rav.

"Thank you, thank you for your cum, thank you for breeding my pussy oh god, thank you—"

"Augh fuck!" Rav cried out loudly as he came inside. Hellie made a high sound as he pushed into her with each spurt of cum.

"Shit," Chip groaned, cumming a minute later. He made Hellie cum one final time, fingering her asshole as he pumped the last few drops of cum out of his cock. "That's it," he murmured as Hellie shook and cried. "That's a good bitch."

The three lay limp and heavy for several minutes, and then finally, carefully, they all got up. The men made Hellie lay back down on the wet couch on her back with her legs up, saying it would help her conceive. As she lay there, the men dangled their damp cocks and balls over and on her face, rubbing their balls on her tongue, their dripping cockheads on her lips, making her suck their sweaty, juice-coated shafts.

"Very good, cunt. Very good."

Chip and Rav dressed and Chip walked Rav out, giving him his words that he wouldn't cum in Hellie again now. Hellie lay there absorbing both the cum and everything that had just happened.

When Chip returned, he massaged Hellie, rubbing her arms, her breasts, her belly, her legs, and especially her ass and inner thighs. He did this for what seemed like both a long time and not enough time at all. After a while, he wrapped her up in a blanket and carried her upstairs to his apartment above the store. They slept soundly in his bed, his hand on her belly.

In the morning, Hellie woke up to him rubbing her pussy and playing with her tits.

"There's my little breeding bitch," he said fondly. He slid a finger into her sore but hungry pussy. "There's blood on my sheets," he said. "Already having implantation bleeding."

Hellie bit her lip trying not to laugh, and nodded. "You two knocked me up last night," she said. "I can feel it."

"You better swallow some cum this morning," he said. "Your body will need the protein."Hellie couldn't argue with that.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Chip knelt on the bed, took Hellie by the hair, and moved her head up and down on his cock. Hellie sucked and slurped, and when he came he pushed his dick into her throat. "Yes, that's it," he said. "That's it."

A little later, carrying a bag of free tampons, candy, and other snacks from the store, Hellie walked home having collected her damp clothes from the cash register area. The five dollar bill was still in her pocket. She found her roommate, Trevor, making breakfast in the kitchen, and she greedily scarfed down bacon and eggs before disappearing into her room, where she would sleep for several more hours.

She woke up at lunch time, when she left to pick up her next month of birth control pills.

12