Hellie's Interrogation Pt. 02

Story Info
Hellie is taken, tied, and used in the woods.
4.5k words
4.7
28k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Reminder that everything here is fiction and fantasy. In this world, there are no worries about STDs or real-world problems. In real life, I don't advise giving pussy to cops (or practicing CNC with someone you don't fully know and trust).*

Officer Dill picked Hellie up early Saturday morning as he'd promised. Hellie wore a lacy sundress and sandals. She waited on the porch, hoping that her landlord would either be sleeping in or running errands.

Dill arrived quickly and let Hellie into the passenger seat of the cruiser. He opened the door and ushered her carefully inside with gentleness, behaving rather formally. She blinked at him in surprise.

"No handcuffs today," he muttered as he shut the door.

He got into the drivers seat. "That's a pretty dress." He reached into a pocket and pulled out a small plastic bag. "I got you some mascara and eyeliner. Made sure it wasn't waterproof."

"Oh. Thank you." Hellie swallowed as she imagined what was going to happen, what would make her mascara run, what would be done to make her tear up and cry. She looked at Dill as they pulled out of the driveway.

He glanced at her. "What? I know how to shop for makeup. I was married, remember?"

Hellie fingered the mascara's packaging, pierced the wrapping with a nail to open it. "Do you have kids?" she asked him.

"I have a kid," Dill said, sighing.

"Aren't you supposed to see your kids on the weekends when you're divorced?"

"I keep forgetting how fucking mouthy you are. If we weren't about to pull onto the highway, I'd put that mouth on my dick."

"The highway?"

Dill said nothing, but he smirked.

"So what about your kid?" Hellie asked.

"We do every other weekend and Wednesday nights, and how about you mind your own business?"

"But you know almost everything about me."

"That's different. Your body is mine."

"Today," said Hellie. "Plus you know where I live. I don't know where you live."

"Well you still managed to come find me, didn't you?"

"That's different." Hellie sniffed. "You're a public servant."

"And you're a public hole."

Hellie bit her lip, stifling a moan.

"It's true isn't it?" he asked, his eyes on the road. "That's why you came to find me."

"And you came to my house."

He glanced at her. "You really worried about that?"

Hellie shrugged.

"Don't worry, bitch." His voice softened as he spoke to her crudely. He reached over and patted her on the face, turned his hand to squeezed her cheeks and make her lips pop. "There's my favorite dick-sucking lips." He let her go. "I won't climb in your window, bitch. I prefer to take you into my own territory."

Hellie fidgeted, feeling herself dampen. "Where's your territory?"

"I like the outdoors."

"The outdoors?"

"Mmhmm. The woods."

"The woods?"

"Why are you repeating everything I say?"

"I just...I thought..." Hellie looked down at her dress. "I didn't wear hiking clothes."

"Oh that's okay baby." He patted her thigh. "This is going to come right off. Did you wear something under it?" Patient but firm, his hand moved under her skirt and up her thigh to touch her bare pussy.

"Oh," Hellie breathed. "N-no."

"That's a good slut," he said. "You liked being naked in my backseat, didn't you?"

"Yes," Hellie admitted. Part of her wanted to be naked again. She shifted in her seat as he pulled his hand back to put it on the wheel. She whined quietly.

Dill sighed. "What's wrong, bitch?"

"Nothing."

"Is your pussy wet?"

"Mm, yes."

"Poor little desperate slut. You can't even help yourself." He looked at the road. "The ride isn't much longer."

Hellie sighed.

"Pull that skirt up."

Hellie looked at him and began to raise her dress again.

"Give me that thigh." Dill grabbed at Hellie and she opened her legs up, letting her inner thigh turn upward.

He smacked her there.

"Ooh!" Hellie squealed.

He took a soft, meaty chunk of her thigh and pinched it hard between his fingers. "Don't waste my time, slut," he said. "Put that mascara on."

Hellie applied her new eye makeup as Officer Dill squeezed her thigh, pushed on it to open her legs further. "Be a good whore and open those pretty legs," he said. He teased the very top of her inner thigh, not touching her pussy, making her squirm as she whipped the mascara onto her lashes.

"You know," he said. "I really enjoyed watching you get violated in my backseat. Seeing you get groped and fucked by those gross, creepy guys? It really made my dick jump." He removed his hand from Hellie's thigh and adjusted himself. "Watching that old man make you suck his balls? Seeing him cum in your pussy and stuff his cock up your tight ass? I was rock fucking hard, bitch." He squeezed her thigh again. "You're such a good piece of fuckmeat. It's a good thing you were waiting for me today, baby, because I'd drag you out of there in cuffs. I'd put you right in a holding cell, and it might be the wrong one, bitch."

"Ooh!" Hellie yelped as he smacked her thigh again. Little red and purple marks were forming on her thigh from his grabbing and pinching.

"When my buddy Ham said he'd book you for prostitution? He wasn't bluffing, bitch. You wanted to be our bitch, so that's exactly what you're going to be. You understand me, fuckmeat? You don't have a choice anymore."

Hellie groaned as she traced the eyeliner on in heavy, chunky lines. "Yes, sir."

"Good bitch," he said under his breath.

Dill pulled off the highway and before Hellie knew it, they were in the middle of the woods and Dill was pulling onto a dirt road. After a few minutes, he pulled to the side.

"Sit tight, slut," he said. He got out of the car and opened the door for her. He studied her eye makeup. "Very nice, slut. You knew exactly what I was looking for." He slapped her face lightly. "Can't wait to-" he slapped her again "-make those eyes water." He grabbed her hair at the back of her head, brought her mouth to his and kissed her deeply. Hellie moaned as he nipped her bottom lip. His lips moved to her ear.

"I know you like it when I make you cry." He kissed her ear, beneath it, the edge of her jaw, gathering her skirt against her ass as he pulled her close. "I should just pull this off," he murmured. "And fuck you right on the side of the road." He nodded downward. "Right in that ditch."

Hellie moaned as he kissed and touched her, whimpered as he teased her with his words.

"Yeah you'd like that, wouldn't you baby? You want me to throw you right in that ditch like a worn out fuckdoll and blow my load in that ass?"

"Fuck," Hellie whispered. "Yes, yes."

He pulled his face away, slapped Hellie again and made her whimper. "You coming in the woods with me, slut?"

Hellie swallowed and nodded. "Yes sir," she said softly, looking up at him with wide, hungry eyes.

"Fuck," he said. "I can't..." He turned Hellie and pulled her arms behind her back. He pushed her down onto the hood of his cruiser, kicked her feet apart. "I can't wait, bitch. You stay the fuck down." He let go of her and Hellie rested her hands on the car hood as she listed to him undo his pants. He pushed her dress up and traced down her ass crack and over her bare pussy with the tip of his cock. He nudged her pussy lips apart, rubbed his cock against them in a circle. And then he pushed into her pussy.

He groaned and Hellie squealed as he opened her pussy, pushing in until his balls hit her clit, until he firmly touched her cervix. Hellie made a high noise and shivered.

"Fuck," he whispered. "That's a nice, tight hole."

"Oh my god," Hellie whimpered. She'd already been wet, she'd been wet the whole ride, but still hadn't expected this. And she liked it.

"I've never met a slut like you, bitch. You're such a good tight hole aren't you?"

"Oh, please, yes..."

"You like getting fucked on the side of the road like a whore, don't you baby?" he whispered as he began to fuck her with slower, deeper strokes.

Hellie's breath was labored as she felt his cock stroke her inside. "Please," she whispered.

"I know, bitch. I know. Mmm you're going to be a good whore for me today, aren't you bitch?"

Hellie whimpered. "Yes, yes sir."

"Dill's going to ruin all these holes today," he murmured, pushing harder into her pussy and making her grunt. "Take it good, fuckmeat."

"Oh god," Hellie whined. "Hurt it."

Suddenly, unexpectedly, Dill pulled out, crouched down, and stuck his tongue in her pussy.

"Oh FUCK," Hellie cried as he licked her. He rubbed between her ass cheeks, massaged her asshole, sucked and slurped at her pussy lips. Hellie shuddered in pleasure. She lost her sense of time as her eyes rolled back and she fell deep into the pleasure of his kissing and sucking her hungriest, most desperate place. The part of her that craved this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. His tongue eventually moved to her clit, licking it in wide strokes. Abruptly he shoved three fingers into her pussy, and Hellie sobbed, "Oh god, oh my god!" The tip of his tongue found the tip of her clit, licking at her in rapid fire strokes. Hellie shook, stepped her legs further apart, felt her body lurch forward as her pussy gushed. She screamed as she came, pussy juice squirting and streaming onto Dill's face and down her legs. And then, when she finished, it was his cock again.

Hellie screamed as Dill fucked her, hard now, and merciless. She struggled for breath, yelled for god and jesus as he pummeled her pussy, groaned deeply and came again when he popped his thumb into her asshole and pushed it all the way in. It wasn't long before he came inside her, waves of heat as he thrust even harder against her, his body jerking as the cum spurted from his cock.

Afterward, Hellie lay there panting. Distantly, she heard him zipping his pants back up. Suddenly, she was being moved.

"Come on fuckdoll, it's time for our walk." He picked her up and carried her bent over his shoulder. Her dress was still pushed up, her bare ass exposed.

He walked surely into the woods, walked a clear path where one was not designated. He'd clearly been here before, knew these woods where Hellie did not. She closed her eyes, feeling both completely safe and in utter danger.

He carried her for a longer time than she'd expected, far enough that she felt both nervous that she wouldn't know how to leave the woods, and also impressed that he was able to carry her so long. He kept a hand on her ass and occasionally poked her pussy or squeezed her thigh.

The forest was cool and shady. Hellie could hear that there was a brook nearby. Branches brushed her ass and legs as they walked and it only served as a reminder that she was half-naked.

Finally they reached a small clearing, and Dill lowered Hellie carefully. She could feel his cum and her juice running down her thighs and studied his light blue button-up to see whether it had left a spot. It had.

But Dill didn't seem to notice. He took a deep breath in. "I just love nature," he said, looking around.

Hellie watched him.

"This is kinda special, huh slut?" He nodded to an old, thick tree. "Right there."

"The tree?"

"That's right, bitch. Get right up against it."

Hellie began to move.

"No, no wait. "

She turned.

"Take the dress off." He nodded to her.

Hellie pulled it off. She wore nothing underneath, of course.

Dill smiled. "That's the whore I know, you knew Dill wasn't fucking around." He pinched one of her nipples as he took the dress from her, and Hellie whined. "Oh come on," he said. "If you can't handle a pinch, you're going to have a real bad time out here, bitch."

As Hellie backed up to the tree, she could feel its bark scratch her back.

"Just like that," Dill said. "Stay there." He slapped her face once, and he saw her close her eyes in pleasure before she looked back up at him. "Good. Good fuckmeat."

From behind the tree, Dill produced what looked like a tool bag, and he pulled rope from it.

"You had this out here?" Hellie questioned.

Dill began to circle Hellie's shoulders and upper arms with rope. "Baby, I've been setting this up since you came to visit my station," he said. "I knew exactly how I wanted to use my favorite fuckmeat."

"Ooh," Hellie breathed softly.

He circled rope above and below her breasts. "Mmm," he hummed, studying her body. He tugged on one nipple, then on both, pinching hard again so that Hellie squealed. "Simmer down, bitch," he said softly, and slapped one of her breasts firmly. Hellie whined as he walked away.

He tightened the rope around Hellie and the tree several times. "How's that feel, bitch?"

Hellie pressed her lips together, feeling horny and desperate all from being naked here, from the cool, outside air touching her vulnerable body. Goosebumps covered every inch of her full, round, bare breasts, calling her coppery-pink nipples to attention. Her thighs pressed together as she tried to keep her pussy warm, though she could feel herself becoming juicy again. Something about being naked, something about knowing exactly what she looked like- her soft, curved body easy to tie, to grab and squeeze. Her breasts bouncy, her thighs pillowy, her full lips and wide mouth welcoming. Perfect to bounce on a lap, to wrap around a waist, to suck.

And she'd come looking for this. She'd gone to find Dill again herself. She'd wanted to be naked and tied. She'd wanted to be used. She'd wanted to be punished.

"I'm a fuckdoll," Hellie whispered as Dill circled behind the tree. Her pussy squeezed in delight at the words.

Dill came back around the tree, satisfied that the ropes were tight enough. He studied Hellie's face, reached a hand up and cupped her jaw firmly.

"You know I could leave you here, don't you bitch?"

Hellie swallowed, looked into his eyes. "Yes."

He slapped her face harder this time and she yelped, though it made her wet.

"Nobody knows where you are, bitch. Do they?"

"No, sir."

He slid three fingers into her mouth and she moaned desperately. She sucked them, hungry and drooling on his knuckles. "That's a good bitch, suck the way you know how and then I'll make you spread those legs the way you know how," he said softly. He pressed the fingers deeper, grazing his fingertips over her tongue and closer to her throat. Then he pulled his fingers out. Hellie panted, staring at him.

He reached down between her legs, ran his fingertips over her clit to the juicy lips of her pussy. Easily he pushed his fingers inside, and Hellie yelled.

"Oh FUCK!"

"That's it bitch, that's a wet little hole," he said as she moaned and tried to fuck his fingers. "That's all you want isn't it? You want those fuckholes all filled up."

Hellie whimpered. "Please, yes."

He pulled his fingers out, slapped her face, shoved them back in her mouth. She tasted her pussy, his cum.

"Nobody knows I took you out here just to fill a stupid fucking slut with cum," he told her, removing his fingers for another slap and another, red marks on her cheek. "I've never met anyone who was this stupid for some fucking cock." Slap!

Hellie panted hungrily, pressed her ass back into the tree. "Please," she begged. "Please."

"What?" he said. "Please what?"

"Please, I--"

Dill leaned in close and licked Hellie's mouth before thrusting his tongue inside. Hellie gasped and began to suck his tongue. He humored her briefly before pulling away.

"Don't fucking bother, bitch," he said, beginning to undo his pants. "Don't fucking bother begging." His pants came down, his dick long and wide in front of him. Carefully but firmly, he lifted her legs, spreading her open for him.

"Oh god," Hellie whimpered, feeling his cockhead against her.

Officer Dill slid into Hellie's pussy, pressing her ass against the tree.

"Oh fuck," Hellie whimpered.

"Oh yeah. That's it, girl," he said. "Everybody loves a tied up slut."

Hellie panted as he fucked her. He pumped her steadily, deeply, and Hellie could only breathe and gasp.

"Look at you," he murmured. "All tied up to a tree with your pussy wide open."

He paused, still fucking her. "Damn. I wonder how many people got raped before they were burned at the stake." He chuckled. "Don't worry baby, I'm not going to burn you. But...am I raping you?"

Hellie looked up at him. Her lips parted in surprise.

"You don't know the answer, you little fuckhole?"

"Oh," Hellie moaned, felt out of breath.

He pressed his dick deeper. "This is rape. You know that, right? I am raping you. I coerced you into coming out here. I threatened you with jail. I didn't give you another choice. This is rape, bitch. And you're so fucked up that you like it, don't you baby?"

Hellie panted wordlessly, staring up at him, euphoric.

"I love how fucked up you are. Why are you looking at me like that, bitch? What, you want a kiss? You want your rapist to kiss you? Is that it?"

"Yes," Hellie moaned.

Officer Dill leaned down and kissed Hellie, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Hellie moaned and began to cum.

"Look at you," he muttered, still kissing her and tongue fucking her mouth between words. He grabbed her tits, thumbing her nipples. "Cumming like a whore while you get raped."

Hellie yelped and cried in pleasure, her entire body shaking and bucking on his cock, against the ropes. "Oh god please, oh yes, oh please! Ahhhh, ahhhhh!" She screamed, unable to help it, cumming hard on his dick and continuing to shake as he fucked her, the aftershock sending ripples of pleasure through her body.

"Yeah she likes her pussy raped," he muttered.

"Oh my god."

"Don't worry slut, because I'll rape your ass too."

Hellie came again at that. He laughed at her as she shook and screamed, her eyes closing. When she was finished, he pulled out of her slowly. Hellie's eyes remained closed, her breasts heaving as she caught her breath. In slow movements, Dill untied her from the tree and tied her hands together.

"Open your mouth, open your fucking mouth." He spit in Hellie's mouth. Then, before she realized what was happening, he pushed Hellie to her knees and began to fuck her face.

"Hhmmmmmfffff!" she yelped, mouth filled with dick.

"Taste that dirty pussy, that's it. Fucking slut." He pushed his cock in deep to her throat and she coughed. "That's right bitch, gag on that dick." He kept it deep, fucking her throat, laughing each time she gagged, laughing at the noise his cock made in her throat. "Stupid bitch."

Hellie moaned in spite of herself.

"You better slobber like a dumb cunt, because this is the only lube I'm using to rape your ass."

"Ahhh," Hellie cried, her mouth full of cock.

"What's that, bitch?" He pulled out.

"Ahh...I...I want that.."

He slapped her face and she moaned again. "Jesus Christ," he said, with another slap. "You fucking slut. Are you my wet cunt?"

"Yesss," Hellie moaned.

"Just a fuckhole, aren't you?

"Yeeeesss."

He slid his cock back into her mouth and she screamed a little on his cock. She felt her pussy gush, his cum and her own juice leaking from her. Her hips rocked as her head bobbed, meeting his thrusts into her throat.

"Look at that," he said. "Look at that whore."

Hellie moaned.

"I know, baby, I know. That's a lot of cock in your mouth, isn't it baby?"

"Yeffff" she moaned with her mouth full.

"Yeah." He slapped her face again and she whimpered, shivered. "My little rape-slut. Is that what you are? A big-titty fuckdoll. My public rapehole. You little whore. You're just a cunt, do you know that? That's all you are." His cock was moving now, in and out of her mouth, the head soon hitting the back of her throat. "My fucking cockhole." His voice softened. "Are you my stupid fucking slut, baby?"

"Ye-e-e-e-s" she said between thrusts of his dick. As he pressed deeper she only made clicking, sucking, grunting sounds while he fucked her throat.

"Are you just a dumb cunt?"

12