Hellie's Interrogation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y--" He cut off her response with his cock and Hellie felt her pussy continuing to gush.

He smiled as she moaned. "Just a dumb cunt who loves her face fucked?"

Hellie began to cry, still shivering in pleasure and sucking his cock.

He laughed at her. "Are you crying? It's hard when you want cock so much isn't it? I know baby, all you want is to be a cum-filled whore." He slapped her. "That mascara looks so good running down your pretty cockdoll face, babygirl."

Hellie was still crying but now she began to cum again.

He held her head. "That's it whore," he said, soft and sweet. "That's it. That's my cockhole. That's right. Scream on this cock. Nobody can fucking hear you, you scream and you cum while I rape your mouth."

Hellie lurched as she came hard. He held her head still, his cock just a little too deep in her mouth as she came, shaking and screaming muffled screams. She felt her wet pussy overflowing.

Finally he pushed her down into the dirt on her stomach, and climbed on top of her.

"Baby, I'm going to rape your ass like you're just some stupid slut I found...oh wait, you are." He spit on her ass cheeks and then his cock pushed hard into her asshole. Hellie yelped, crying again in pain and pleasure, sobbing.

He spoke sweetly, sincerely. "That's it baby, you cry while you get raped in the ass."

"Oh god," Hello moaned.

"You really love that don't you?" He reached to cup her face in one hand.

"Yes," she grunted as he pushed deeper into her ass.

"You love it when I rape you? Or when I tell you I'm raping you?"

"Oh god." Tears streamed down Hellie's face. "Yes."

"That's good, bitch. Does it hurt?"

"Yessss."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yessss!"

He pushed harder into her and she screamed in pain, shame, pleasure. "It doesn't matter what you say, you little cunt. I'm fucking your asshole because I want to. It doesn't matter what you want." He fucked her ass faster and inside she squeezed his cock desperately. "But I know you want it, bitch. Look at you, you're fucking desperate. Your ass will barely let my cock pull out."

"Oh godddd," Hellie moaned.

He let go of her face but grabbed her hair to keep her head pulled back. "That's a good hole. Titties in the dirt. A good fucking rapehole." He fucked her with long, slow, agonizing strokes. "Oh fuck. That asshole is grabbing my dick. You must really want that ass raped."

"Oh god please," Hellie whined.

"This is what you wanted isn't it bitch? I know you wanted to take my dick like a rapedoll." He squeezed her hair tighter. "Wanted to get all used up again didn't you?"

"Yes," Hellie cried. "Yes!"

"You better be a good bitch," he said, and he slowed, almost stopping.

Hellie gasped, needing the next thrust. "PLEEEAAse!"

Dill chuckled. "Fuck yourself, bitch."

"Wh-what?"

"Fuck yourself on this dick."

"I..." Hellie blinked.

He pulled her ass upward, positioning her on all fours. "Push your ass back on my cock, bitch."

Hellie pushed back slowly, carefully.

"Jesus Christ," Dill muttered.

As she moved slowly, he let go of her body and she could hear him fumbling around behind her.

And then there was a belt, and it came around her neck. She felt him tighten it with both hands, pushing down the loop so that it squeezed her neck.

"Hllchghh!" Hellie choked.

"Now listen, you stupid fucking slut. Rape yourself. Rape your own fucking ass on this dick. Or this belt's going to get tighter, and tighter." He tightened it further as though to illustrate.

Gasping, choking, Hellie pushed her butt back, hissing as his dick went a little too deep in her now-sore asshole.

"That's it," Dill said. He pulled it tighter and Hellie pushed back with urgency, unable to even say "please."

He chuckled as she did so, didn't let up on strangling her with his belt as she moved. Just when Hellie began to feel a glimmer of panic, fading as she tried to fuck her ass, he loosened the belt.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, falling forward onto her hands and coughing.

"You're gonna have some nice red marks on your neck and face, bitch," he said. He pushed hard into her ass and Hellie screamed.

"Oh fuck!" As he moved in her sore, tender ass, Hellie felt her body beginning to surrender again. "Please, please," she choked out.

"You want to cum AGAIN while I ruin this fuckhole?" He grabbed her hair again, pulled her so her ear was close to his mouth. "You fucked-up cunt. You like being a rapeslut? Hmm? You like getting raped in the woods?" His other hand crept underneath her throat, choking her softly.

"Yes!" Hellie gasped. "Yes!"

The hand in her hair came down, fingers sliding into her mouth. "Thank me for it. Thank me for it, bitch."

"Mmmfff! Thahnk ooh!"

He pulled his fingers from her mouth.

"Thank you for fucking me. Thank you for raping me!!"

"That's my fucking bitch, that's my tight little fuckhole."

Hellie made strange sounds as she came, her ass squeezing his dick, her pussy gushing. All of the sensors of pleasure along her holes, her ass, her pussy, even her mouth, burned brightly as the orgasm coursed through her. Her body jerked, shook, tensed, and completely, completely released.

Afterward, she lay limp on the ground as he pumped his cum into her ass.

"FUCK!" he grunted, and Hellie whimpered as he pushed a final deep thrust up her ass, filling her. He smacked her ass, watched her panting on the forest floor.

"Look at that scratched up ass," he said, studying the scratches on her arms, her back, her ass, her legs, from the tree and the rocks and sticks on the ground. "Did it hurt, bitch?"

Hellie moaned. "Yes sir."

Officer Dill chuckled. "Let's get you cleaned up, bitch. We're not far from the cabin."

Hellie turned and looked at him.

"Unless you want me to toss you naked in my trunk and take you home like this." Dill reached down and stroked her hair. "But you'd probably like that, wouldn't you?"

Hellie bit her lip. "I might."

Dill caressed her face. "Next time, slut. Next time."

12