HellNet Pt. 03

Story Info
The girl is taken.
2.2k words
4.33
3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman with the jet black hair drew one of her silk scarves across the back of Amanda's neck and pulled her close, her body never losing the techno beat that pulsed and throbbed through the writhing bodies on the dance floor. Amanda did a fair job of not spilling her third gin and tonic as she was pulled forward into the dark haired girl's soft, sensual kiss. Pressed tightly against the woman's body, Amanda let her mouth be prodded open and then invaded by the cinnamon taste of the dark haired girl's tongue. Their hips gyrated together and then Amanda did lose her drink, as a brutish guy in a tank top and all arms knocked the plastic cup out of her hands where it promptly spilled down the front of Amanda's black halter top.

"Asshole," Amanda spat, standing still now, swaying a little, looking down at the dark stain on her favorite "club gear".

The dark haired girl leaned in and whispered in Amanda's ear, the smell of cinnamon momentarily blocking the gin fumes rising from her shirt. "Let's get you cleaned up." With that, Amanda felt herself being pulled along by the scarf still looped around the back of her neck. She put her hands on the dark haired girl's hips as they made their way through the crowd. Once when they had to pause to let someone ahead of them, Amanda smacked the girl's ass in a fit of girlish playfulness, drawing a dark glaring look from the girl that was fleeting, then gone.

In the dimly lit narrow hallway with the men's room on left and woman's on the right, the dark haired girl instead took the door at the far end, and it wasn't until the cool night's air hit Amanda that she realized they were outside the bar and in the dark ally behind.

"Wha-" was all Amanda could say before she was pressed up against the cold brick of the building and the dark haired girl was hard against her, her lips pressed against hers, hands pinning Amanda's shoulders against the brick, hips holding hers in place against the wall.

The slight tinge of fear was quickly consumed by the warmth starting to light in her belly and pussy and it wasn't long before she was returning the girl's savage kisses. Amanda had never made out with a girl, considered it only once or twice during the silly Truth or Dare drinking games her sorority sisters had played in college, but here, in the deserted back ally of a nameless bar, she realized she could be made to like it.

Hands probed and caressed her breasts through the wet cotton fabric of her halter and fingers slid down and swirled around the mound between her legs. Amanda's breath caught when the girl pinched her nipple hard. "That's for smacking my ass," came the cinnamon breath as Amanda was suddenly turned around so her face was pressed against the hard brick wall.

Before she could react, Amanda's hands were pulled behind her and the scarf that had been around her neck was looped around her wrists, tightly tying her hands behind her back. The girl pressed up against her, hands in Amanda's hair, turning her face towards lips that again sought and plunged into Amanda's mouth, claiming her for good.

The brutal kiss lasted merely seconds but with her mouth invaded and helplessly pinned against the wall, Amanda let herself be taken. She kissed back hard, trying to match the intensity, hands wriggling and trapped behind her as she felt the girl's hard nipples press against her back.

"Hold on," came the cinnamon voice in her ear and after a few odd movements by the girl behind her, Amanda felt something soft and musky smelling pressed against her lips. She parted her lips to voice a question but whatever it was that the girl held was suddenly pushed into Amanda's mouth. She'd played with herself many times and after tasting her own musky juice, Amanda had actually grown to like the sharp tang. That taste invaded Amanda's mouth as the girl pressed the wad of silk further in. Another scarf was wrapped around Amanda's head, gagging her with the girl's panties.

"You're mine now," the cinnamon whisper said in her ear and Amanda squirmed against the girl's body as it pressed her against the wall. "Well and truly captured." Amanda moaned, though little noise came from her gag.

Maybe it was the three gin and tonics. Maybe it was the raw sexual energy of the dark haired girl. Maybe it was the gag and binding scarves that made her helpless. Whatever, it was with little resistance that Amanda let herself be led away from the club, away from the life that she knew. Away, away, away. Away and into the dark haired girl's dark world.

She started struggling when she was bundled into the black SUV a block away from the club. Instead of the front passenger seat, she was led to the back of the vehicle, the trunk opening as they approached.

"I'm being kidnapped," she thought as the dark haired girl pushed her back roughly, bending her at the hips over the lip of the trunk area. When Amanda screamed into her gag and bucked, the girl grabbed a fistful of hair and slammed her head down hard into the floor of the SUV, dazing here and before she could do anything more, her legs were lifted up onto the floor, her body now laying in the trunk compartment. Her ankles were bound with zip ties that were ready for her and pulled up to be zip tied with her bound wrists, hogtieing her.

The girl stood over her, dark eyes dancing, for just a moment, then pulled a leather blindfold out of a duffel bag by Amanda's head and pulled it over Amanda's eyes. Amanda shrieked and tried to thrash out of her restraints, but the girl pulled a number of leather straps out of the bag and belted Amanda's arms tightly to her chest and her legs tightly to her hips.

This can't be happening, Amanda thought, screaming into her gag. I'm tied up in the back of a psycho's car. Thrashing around, in the limited movement the bindings allowed, she felt tape being wrapped around her head over the gag in her mouth in a tight band that pushed the dark haired girls panties in deeper and slowly and effectively diminished the noise Amanda was making.

With a sharp slap to her ass, Amanda heard the SUV trunk thump shut. No, no, no, Amanda thought. This can't be happening. She thrashed and strained and fought the straps and bindings as she felt the car roll into motion.

The drive was long and if not for the fact she was helplessly tied in the back trunk, she would have fallen asleep. A number of turns away from the bar, rolling back and forth on her stomach, she realized they were on the expressway. She moaned into the wet panties gagging her and cried for the first time that night. Her arms were going numb, her shoulders pulled painfully back, her jaw sore from being forced open, her legs cramping.

Kidnapped. Taken. Bound and gagged. The words bounced around in her mind, fueling the fear that was rapidly taking hold. She wanted the car to stop, if only so she could be released but feared what would come next. Surely, the dark haired girl, her captor, wasn't going to just let her go, but if Amanda could talk, ungagged, she could maybe reason with her. But as the miles wore on, the only noise in the SUV Amanda's crying, the chance of her talking her way out seemed more and more remote. Her captor wasn't just having some kinky fun and taking her to a nearby apartment to play sex games. Amanda was being taken far away from home. She lay her head on the rough carpet and stared into the blackness of her blindfold. She was well and truly fucked.

Deceleration of the car and a series of turns woke Amanda from her numb daze. Her body was on fire with pain from being tied so long. Finally, the SUV slowed to a creep and Amanda heard it pull into a garage. Then the loud rumbling of the garage door and the engine was turned off. The car shook as her captor got out then the door slammed and there was silence once more. Amanda tensed, the fear that had been steadily growing reaching a crescendo as she waited for what was coming next. And waited. And waited. The darkness and silence wore on. She rolled and twisted in her restraints but they were just as tight as when they went on. The sodden gag in her mouth had long since lost the dark haired girl's flavor and Amanda was continuously swallowing her drool as the tape wrapped around her head sealed her mouth shut.

Finally, she heard the click of heels coming around to the back of the SUV, along with a metallic rolling sound. The trunk was popped open and the change of air on Amanda's skin made her shudder.

"Please let me go," she tried to say through the gag, but nothing more than odd noises came out, and those muffled by the cotton filling her mouth. She got another smack to her ass, and even through her jeans, it hurt and she shrieked. She felt herself being pulled towards the lip of the trunk and tied as she was, fought the hands that pulled her. But when she was sure she would fall off the back, she felt a hardness, like a table. Her captor positioned her so she was completely on the tabletop then belted her to the hard metal surface with more straps, almost totally immobilizing Amanda.

Then she was rolling. Strapped to a gurney. Not long after, when she thought they had reached the other side of the garage, there was a sound of a latch and then a door sliding open. She was rolled a little more until the gurney hit a wall, then the sound of the door sliding shut and latching. She jerked as much as she could as she felt the gurney suddenly descending. Where the fuck was she going? Her fear surged. This was elaborate.

Then she stopped and silence enveloped her again. She tried to move but the straps holding her to the gurney were too numerous and too tight. After what seemed like ten minutes, she heard another latch and another door slide open. Must and dusk and chilly air flooded in and she felt the gurney being moved again, propelled along by the clicking heals of her captor as it echoed off the walls. The cart stopped and before she realized what was happening, was knocked over sideways. Strapped down so tightly, she didn't even hit the floor as she hung, belted to the cart top. Then she felt the belts loosening and she did hit the floor, making her scream into her gag. Once the last of the straps freed her from the gurney, she heard it being righted and then rolling away.

The click of heels was back and Amanda was rolled onto her stomach, her face laying against cold concrete. The belts around her chest and hips were removed and then the zip ties holding her in the hogtie she'd been forced to endure for hours. Her legs screamed as the muscles unclenched and she lay flat on the ground, trembling. The blindfold was removed and even though the light was dim, it took a moment for her eyes to adjust. When they did and she saw where she was, she screamed into her gag.

It was a dimly lit room, concrete walls, floor and ceiling. And she was in a cell. Thick steel bars running from floor to ceiling, about ten feet by ten feet. Her captor knelt before her and stared into her eyes, dark orbs that promised evil. She had changed out of her clubbing clothes and now wore a formfitting cat suit which encased her entire body in shiny black leather. Her head was mostly hidden behind the shiny suit's hood so only her eyes glared out at her. Leaning forward, she buckled something around Amanda's neck, locking it with a click. Then she showed Amanda the little box she held in her hand. Amanda watched her finger slowly descend until it pushed the little button in the center of the box.

Amanda's world exploded in agony and she would have smashed her head against the concrete wall if her captor hadn't let off the button and grabbed a handful of Amanda's hair. Still reeling from the pain, Amanda was dimly aware of her arms being unbound but the second wave of agony from her shoulders jolted her fully awake. For the first time in hours, she wasn't tied.

Her captor stood and walked out of the cell, slamming and locking the barred door behind her. Without looking back, Amanda watched her walk away, the sound of a heavy metal door and the following silence making Amanda cry into her gag. She rubbed her wrists for a few minutes before reaching up and pealing the tape off around her head. She spat the wad of panties at the locked cell door and stared into the dim darkness of her new home.