Abducted by Abigail Ch. 01

Story Info
Abigail helps herself to a barely legal little leaguer.
1.8k words
4.06
15.5k
12
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

*****

Home Run!

It had always been my dream to have a teenage boy as a pet. Oh, don't look at me like that. It's no different than owning a kitten or a puppy. Well, maybe not exactly the same. You can't fuck a kitten or a puppy. I just want to take him home and care for him always.

I never acted on it though. I knew it was wrong. Then I learned it wasn't. I discovered the Temple of Domina. I thought it was just a small group online at first. Roleplaying mostly. Then I learned it was all true. Back in ancient times there was the Empire of Domina, a Queendom where women ruled and kept men (and submissive women) as pets. They worshipped lusty kidnapping goddesses. So I began to pray to them. They gave me a confidence I never knew I had. I set out to make something of myself. So I became a bikini model.

My first gig was with a slimy douche named Chas Stockly. He wanted a group of us to film a commercial for his sports complex he owned in a small town. We lined up against the fence as the local high school team played.

"Silberman! Pay attention!"

"Sorry, Coach!"

I turned to look out at the field my heart stopped. I was looking at the most beautiful boy I had ever seen. Fit but not too developed. Short, sandy blond hair just touching shinning blue eyes. A baby face just asking to be kissed. I had to have him. He was perfection. He was watching me, spellbound. He was mine.

He got close to the fence. Unable to help myself and pinched me on the ass. He jumped, turning around to face me. I just gave him a wicked little grin and got back to work. A little later, while they were in the dug out, I came up right behind him and whispered through the fencing, making sure only he could hear.

"I bet your head would fit perfectly between my breasts."

All he could do was gulp.

All throughout the game I would watch him, licking my lips. I made sure he could see me too. They won their little game despite my teasing. While everyone else went off to celebrate the coach made him stay behind and pack up the gear. This was due to me distracting him. I would make it up to him. My way.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him tight against me. His head became nestled in a valley of tit flesh.

"I was right, your head fits perfectly."

Blushing like crazy he pulled away, turning to face me.

"I thought you guys left before the last inning," he said, clearly trying to regain control of his rampaging heart.

"The others did. I stuck around to watch. I wanted to see if you'd win or not."

"You did? Why?"

"I like to watch your little ass when you run."

The blush was now burning.

"I'm glad I can amuse you."

"Amuse me? Baby, you turn me on."

He didn't know what to say to that.

"Come home with me."

I didn't phrase it as an offer. It was an order.

"What?" he asked after a minute.

"If I heard correctly you just led your team to Nationals for the first time ever and your reward is this menial bullshit? It's my fault you're in this, after all I was teasing you the whole game, you deserve a reward."

"That's very kind of you, but I can't."

I walked up into within an inch of him.

"Time to go."

I grabbed him, yanked him close, holding him in a bear hug. His face was smushed deep into her cleavage. I'm surprisingly strong so I simply lifted me off the ground and started walking away as it were nothing. When we finally stopped and I dropped him we were in the parking lot next to a red Ferrari I... borrowed. I opened the passenger side door.

"In."

"No."

I pulled him close and shoved my tongue deep into his mouth. I then turned around and climbed backwards into the car, pulling him in with me. What happened next was a blur. All I knew was I was driving away and he had been buckled in with his feet and hands secured by zip-ties. I had just kidnapped this boy in under two minutes.

All the way home I fondled his little man. If he tried to speak I shoved my tongue deep in his mouth. I made sure to take the back roads so he would have no idea where I was taking him.

When we arrived I pulled some wire cutters from my glove box and clipped the ties holding his feet and hands together. Before he could react I was on top of him again. His face was forced back between my breasts and I led me into the house. I deposited him into a black inflatable chair. As he attempted to catch his breath I fastened his arms and legs into the cuffs built onto it.

"Now you sit there and watch a little TV while I fix us some supper."

I started something playing and sauntered off into the kitchen. Sexy music started playing. Looking at the screen I saw she was playing her demo reel, showing off all her commercial work. That wasn't helping relieve my now painful erection. I looked around the room. The walls were covered in framed poster sized prints of the print ads she'd done. Well damn.

Returning, I sat down on his lap, plate in hand.

"Open up."

I didn't have to tell him twice. Good. I sat there and spoon fed him like a baby. My baby. Once the plate was clean, I set it aside and undid his restraints.

"Come on, let's get you out of those dirty clothes."

I led him into the bathroom and began running a bath.

"Well go ahead. Take them off."

He blushed.

"I'll wait till you're done," he said.

"Don't be silly," I said taking off my top, "take them off."

He just stood there gaping as I slipped off the last of my very minimal clothing. Taking a deep breath, hands shaking madly, he took off his clothes.

"There you go," I teased.

I took his hand and pulled him after him into the tub. I stretched out, forcing him to do the same on top of him, wrapped in my arms, head resting on my breasts. We never spoke. I stroked his head slowly lost in thought. He almost fell asleep in this comfortable position. Eventually the water turned cold, and I pulled him out of the tub with him. He started to towel himself off, but I took it from him and proceeded to dry his body very, very thoroughly. Once finished, I wrapped the towel around him, covering his arms. I grabbed two belts that were laying nearby wrapping them around him, pulling them tight, trapping his arms.

"Now sit here," I told him as I placed him on the toilet, "I'm gonna go throw our clothes into the wash."

He struggled but it was no good, he couldn't get free. It was getting late. I took my time letting him stew. I sauntered back in.

"My look at the time. We'd better get some sleep. We've got a lot to do tomorrow."

"We do?"

"Oh yes, just you wait and see."

"Like what?"

Instead of answering I pulled him close and drug him into the master bedroom. I undid the belts and tossed aside the towel. I slipped a leather strap around his waist, fastening it tight from behind. I then locked his arms in the cuffs on either side, trapping them against his body. As a final touch I locked his hands in the cuffs attached to the front.

"Perfect," I said, kissing him on the mouth afterwards.

I pulled him close again and drug him into bed. I wrapped herself around him hugging him tight, his face trapped in my cleavage again. Within moments I was asleep. I'm sure it was several hours before he could join me.

The next morning I changed back into the bikini and socks I had worn the day before.

"Now I've got to go finish up that stupid commercial," I explained casually, "I'll be back around lunch."

I propped him up against a pillow and covered him with the blanket. I then turned on the TV and started playing pornos for him to enjoy. I am such a tease! I blew him a kiss and skipped out of the room.

"Did my little man miss me?" I ask upon my return later.

"Yes."

"Good, because I've missed you too."

I climbed into bed with him, pulling his face into my breasts.

"God, it's like your head was built for this."

He started kissing them.

"Now there's a captive who knows his place."

I unhooked him from his straps.

"Come on, you can stretch those arms while I fix you some lunch."

I led him to the kitchen. A small shopping bag lay on the table.

"I bought you something," I told him.

Reaching into the bag I pulled out a pink leather collar. I slipped it around his neck locking it into place with a small padlock.

"Is that really necessary?"

"Yes, this way you can never lose this symbol of my love."

"Never? I'm not wearing this thing all the time. People will laugh at me."

"Baby, what other people do you think you're ever going to see?"

He began to back away from me, scared.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

I began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Oh, you should have seen the look on your face."

"I don't understand."

"I'm just teasing you silly."

I handed him a small golden key.

"You can take it off whenever you want. It's yours to keep, to remember our time together."

"Are you letting me go?"

"Of course, I am. I don't have the resources to take care of a full-time hostage. What I need is a willing slave. What you need, however, is a good screw before I drop you off."

Before he could think about what I'd said I drug him back to bed. Tossing my bikini and socks aside I mounted him. He gasped at the unexpected pleasure. Grinning wickedly, I began to slowly, painfully slowly, ride him. It was hours before I let him cum.

A month later there was a knock on my door. I answered wearing a skimpy white dress.

"Well, hello there, Captive."

He took a deep breath.

"Are you still looking for a slave?"

I smiled.

"Always."

"God this is crazy. I don't even know your name, but I just gave up my entire life in the insane hope you may want to keep him as your loyal and loving slave."

I stared at him for a minute. I lifted up my dress, exposing my white bra and panties, pulled him up against me, shoving his face between my breasts. I covered him with the dress and still holding him tight and backing into the house, shutting and locking the door behind us.

I think I just scored a real home run.