Hello

Story Info
Removing my horns.
4.2k words
3.6
45.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers

"Hi Baby, I'm home" she shouted as she came through the door at two o'clock in the morning.

All I could do is cringe. You see just a mere twelve hours earlier I was helping her in the bathroom while she was soaking in the tub. I had the sponge and I was gently washing her body with the turquoise scented bath oil beads that saturated the bath water. The oil had turned the scent of the sudsy foamy water into an aroma of a beautiful smelling foam. The glisten from her skin was really something to behold. Her auburn hair, her beautiful green eyes and her exquisitely chiseled body from her exercise routine made her goddess like here on earth.

I had helped her dress too. She had chosen the new silky red dress that I had never seen her in until that moment in time and she was especially beautiful. It has a low-cut back, just barely covering the top of her butt, a deep Vee in the front, stopping just beyond her navel and with a hem about four inches above her knee and with the deep-vee front she did not wear a bra either. She didn't need one anyway. This exposed her golden bronze tanned skin. Her breasts were naturally round shaped mounds of pure heaven with no sag. She also chose to wear her red nylon stay-up stockings. The stay up stockings were very pretty. The color of a red rose. No panty hose or panties for her either as she did not like to see panty lines through her sheer red dress. Her legs were the perfect shape for a woman and with just a hint of light from behind her it made her body visible. All she had on was her dress, the stockings and red stiletto heeled shoes. Overall, she was a vision of outstanding beauty.

I helped her apply her make up too. The lipstick was painted on with a soft brush, her eye make-up highlighted her naturally green eyes, the cheek make-up looked so natural that she merely glowed from within. She was the most beautiful woman in the world. But the only way she would let me taste her charms was by me "allowing" her to go on her dates.

This is the third time I had helped her get ready for her date. Each time she wore something more daring. Each time she had me wanting to take her before her date so she could wear me, even if it was inside her. Each time I was denied. She would not allow me to take her before the dates and rarely after her date. She always had me in such agony. She had me wishing it were me, not him going out with her. I could take the glances other men gave her as long as I were there to protect her, but there was absolutely nothing I could do now, she was theirs. Her will to do this was strong. So strong that she flat out right told me that if I did not allow her to do this, I would never get another sampling of her delights ever again. As it was, I could only wait for her return with the hopes of getting "my reward" as she put it when she got home. Even that would be limited to how high she was from the date. If she was on cloud nine, I might get a sampling. If she was tired, my advances were to be put on hold.

When she finally did arrive home this time, as with the first two times, she was on cloud nine. Apparently, her "date" had treated her nicely. She could not wait for her "show and tell" as she puts it. She would ever so slowly remove her shoes, stockings and evening gown to keep me in suspense. She would make me hang the dress up to keep it fresh and new like. I had to keep the stocking nicely rolled up to keep any wrinkles from forming. I noticed the cleanly shaven mound that was not that way when she left earlier leaving no doubt in my mind that she had been taken by her date.

I could smell the pungent odor of his semen which replaced the aroma she wore before her date on her body. I saw the love bites he left on her which only reinforced the fact she had him on and in her body. I was at a loss for what to do. I was dumbfounded by the fact that I had again intentionally prepared her for the rendezvous she was to encounter. She did not do this very often. In fact, just a year ago this would never have played out. Just a year ago we had celebrated our second wedding anniversary. Just a year ago I was her only man. Just a year ago...Oh how I long for that time.

Then a month later she hit me with the ultimatum. Allow her to do this or never again was I to sample her delights. I reluctantly agreed. I wish I had never agreed to this. Her boss was the first. One of her coworkers was the second. Both of which I had never met. But this time it was a very successful so-called friend of mine. It had been only every other month but it appeared to me she was planning it more and more instead of planning her time to be with me. To me, at least I felt, she was turning me into a reluctant cuckold. I got my first set of horns when her boss took her out for an evening of dancing and intimacy at his exclusive club. One of her co-workers hung the horns on me the second time only two months later. She knew of him at work but her employer had formally introduced them at the dance. She immediately knew she was going to have him. And have him she did. Then my so-called friend called my home out of the blue just four weeks later and invited her out. She accepted, much to my chagrin. As it turns out she had met him too at the dance with her employer. I was starting to second guess my man hood.

While she was out, for the third time, I planned a late-night reunion for her that I thought at the time that she deserved. It was time to take my horns off for good, just get rid of them. I could not take the embarrassment of those three fateful nights.

My first thought was to just take a gun and blow my brains all over our marriage bed, but I rightly figured that would hurt me physically to match the pain I had mentally. The second option was to take her life and then mine so that it would end it for everyone, but even that might hurt me physically and I really did not want to die just yet. I knew the third option must be the right one when she came bouncing into the apartment all hyped up from her date with my now ex-friend.

I would get everything I owned removed from my home, slowly. I would compile a list of things I know I needed to do for the up and coming split. I would get all my finances in order. I would contact a divorce lawyer that I could trust to do the right thing. As it is, a female divorce lawyer seems to be the best, especially if she too had been cheated on also.

The divorce attorney informed me that I needed to get proof of the liaison with her boss and the other employee. If possible, encourage her to go on another date with them. It would make a bigger impact if they both went at the same time. Then the harder part of this was to encourage my so-called friend to ask her out again. You see, all three of the men were married. Only her boss had married into money.

When she came in from her last date and as she was dressing down from it, she commenced to telling me how her evening went.

She told me "Tom ever so slowly started kissing my neck on the dance floor. As he inched his way around my neck, he spun me around so he could kiss the back of my neck and shoulders. He continued his attack until one of the shoulder straps of the dress slid off of my shoulder and bunched up around my elbow."

All of this was in public at the club. Everyone knew he was going to succeed in his endeavor. This was his night. All I could do hide my cringing. I wanted to cry.

She continued. "As he slowly pulled the loosened shoulder strap of the dress back into place, he never stopped kissing me. I was getting so hot. So hot he could have taken me right on the dance floor and I would not have had second thoughts about it."

The last thing she said only made me angry and embarrassed and again, all I wanted to do was cry. I was able to hold my own for a few more moments while she was winding down. I was inwardly in so much agony.

She proceeded, "We finally ended the dance and I downed my drink in a mere gulp. I was on fire from within. Even my woman hood burned hot for his touch. We, or should I say I, decided it was time to leave the dance floor or I could seriously have him mount me right then and there I was so hot."

Continuing she said "We exchanged kisses all the way up the elevator to our floor. The dress was starting to slide down both shoulders. I did not even care if the elevator was glass and all the lights were on. You could see us both in the elevator all the way up. This made me even hotter as if that could actually happen. We arrived to his room which was almost halfway down the hall from the elevator with me only wearing my hold ups and heels. I was already so wet it was running down my legs."

It was at this point I really could not take it anymore. I knew that, even though I was mentally upset, I was hard as a rock. I had to have her. The love making we did that night was, in reality, top notch. I went for a second and third time. I knew that mentally I was repulsed by her actions but I also knew physically I was so excited. I was torn between both feelings. I had to reclaim as much of my man hood as I could. I entered and withdrew from her repeatedly. I slammed home with as much might as I possibly could. I wanted to hurt her, but I also wanted to caress her. We did go at it for over two hours. I can only explain the way I felt afterwards is that it was heavenly. I never felt so alive as I did shortly after I was completely spent. The conflicting emotion excited me and hurt me at the same instant.

I needed to come up with a plan to get her boss and co-worker back together with her. I also needed a plan to get my former friend and her together. I finally figured out, and my attorney agreed, I needed to get all four of them together at one time. I needed more than just audio of them, I needed video as well. My mind was going a mile a minute. My imagination was running wild. Then it dawned on me that I was thinking about all this happening with my wife, it finally sunk in and sickened me once again. I really did love her but I simply could not put up nor stand for her "dates" any longer. I had to reclaim some dignity.

I immediately got to work researching different things I could do. The one thing that stuck with me was somehow getting video or videos of their liaisons. Voice and video, that was the way to go. But how would I ever get to accomplish this? Then it finally hit me. I would create a love nest in the basement of my home. Complete with a refrigerator, a king size bed, satin sheets and the whole decor of home amenities. I could work right under her nose with her watching and she would never suspect I had video and audio recorders in strategic places. These cameras and listening devices were easy to purchase and even easier to place into place without any one even noticing.

I started dropping small hints so as to make it seem like it was her idea for the four-some. This way she would be all the more ready and willing to participate in the whole sordid affair. I would tell her how awesome it would be if her and two of her lovers could meet here at the house instead of paying for a room at the country club. She cozied up to the idea almost at the start. After seeing her joy of having two men at once, I broached the subject of her having all three guys at the same time. You know, the more the merrier sort of thing. This got her juices flowing and she jumped me on the spot. So at least I got to take the cherry off of the new digs in the basement.

Things were coming together quite nicely. She danced around the house for days just merely thinking of having two men at the same time. She would be taking a bath and I could hear her giggling about the approaching rendezvous. I knew if I could pull this off, it would be all the ammo my lawyer would need to help me put an end to the shenanigans going on around here. I loved my wife but I hated her with equal emotion. That was the conflicting thoughts bouncing around in my head.

It was easy convincing her that two men at one time sounded kinky. Doing this right under my nose made her feel alive and in charge. She had talked to her boss and Tom, her first and third lovers, about the possibility of getting together. They both shied away at first but the more they thought about it the more they starting liking it. Neither of them had ever shared a woman before either. She was in constant contact with them both throughout the week. Thursday evening both men, just before leaving work had contacted her and agreed to the threesome. It was fast approaching.

I had put the lipstick cam in the basement so that it could catch all the action. I had another one mounted on the fireplace in the den. This is where all the action would get started, by her if no one else tried. The cameras worked perfectly. The audio was nice and the video was clear as a bell. They transmitted through our internet router system. My desk top computer had a hidden icon on it in the top left-hand corner just for the purpose of controlling the start and stop and the editing. The best part of it all, no one but me knew anything about it. I had paid cash for the cameras. The program came with the cameras so there were no added expenses for everything. It was now time to implement the plan of catching two actors with my wife for the first time.

I did catch them too. It was erotic and sickening at the same time. Wow! The emotional conflict I was having with myself. I was determined to see it all through, no matter what the cost.

The action started in the den. I was happy I had the second lipstick cam in there. She walked in on the two men wearing only her nighty. No bra, no panties, no nothing, just her sheer see through nighty. She sat in a chair opposite of the men and immediately started teasing them. Twenty minutes later the three of them were in the basement play room where they really got down to business. It would be much too difficult for me to put into writhing the things they did. Again, my senses were double taxed over the whole thing. Erotic and sickening, both at the same time.

My next part of the plan was to get her and the last of the three men together. If I could get one of the first two men to participate then it might be better. But if all three of the men participated, I would have all the ammo I needed to dump her and rid myself of all the baggage that goes with it. By the way, did I mention that I had opened a new checking account in her name? I was depositing money into the account the next day after the illicit affairs would happen. This would make it appear she was doing it for money. Since I could afford this, I made it happen.

She approached the other guy about coming over in four weeks. He was all game. She approached one of the other guys about it but would not say who. She simply told me it was none of my business who she invited. I was to answer the door and let them in. After they both had drinks in hand, I was to lead them down stairs to the basement play room and leave.

This was the third time her boss and the second time Pete would have her. Pete is the other employee from her company. I handed them drinks and informed them that she would be joining them momentarily. Just about that time, my cell phone rang. It was her. She was downstairs and she was ready.

As soon as I opened the door to the basement and saw my beautiful wife ready to give herself to the two men, I almost wretched my insides out. I was able to hold it but just barely. She was wearing the sheerest of sheer teddy outfit again. But again, no bra or panties for her. She literally danced up to each guy and kissed them each soundly. She would rub their manhood ever so lightly and hug their bodies tightly afterwards. She would make sure they knew she was ready. Then she dismissed me in an almost vulgar way. As I was leaving, she then told me that I was not to expect her until after daybreak. Tonight, she was going to allow the men to stay over for as long as they liked.

As I left, I could hear all three of them laughing. She seemed to laugh the loudest. I was again at odds with myself over this. They were lucky they did not die that night. I would have killed them and not look back. I did keep my cool though. I knew it would end soon.

When the morning light filtered into the master bedroom, she timidly opened the door. She looked as if they had tussled all night long. She also had not worn her nighty into the room. She crawled into bed and started kissing me. I could not only smell the acrid odor of the men on her but I could taste it too. She started telling me about her evening which only got me excited again. I knew I wanted to try to take her back but I also wanted to wretch out the pain I was going through.

She informed me, without me having to ask, exactly how the evening went. God, she had me so excited. That just hearing about it got me going against my will. It was erotic and demeaning at the same time. When will all this ever end? I knew I was going to have a sampling of her delights whether or not I wanted it now. My body betrayed me for over an hour. When we finally finished up, we cuddled and went to sleep. This woman is still one of the most beautiful women in the world.

I had not shown the videos to my lawyer yet. So, I made an appointment with her for the following Tuesday afternoon for that very purpose. I reluctantly and happily took both videos with me to her office along with my laptop. This would be the first time she would have a chance to view them. I did not really know what her reaction would be except that she would probably find them as distasteful as I had.

We were both in for a surprise when I started the first video and her husband came into view. Of course, I knew he was married but she used her maiden name and not her married name at work because she had started her law practice before she was married. She was surprised to see how beautiful my wife was. Again, all I wanted to do was cry. It was difficult watching everything she was doing to these two "gentlemen" in the video. She did things she would not even allow me to try to do to her.

That video ended and I started the second one. The first video was only three hours long but the second video would be nearly eight hours long. It was almost as if I was watching a well-choreographed cinematic production. Nonstop hours of pure unadulterated sex. The only time I viewed any part of the videos before that day was to check on the quality of the camera's eye.

Since I did not want to watch the full video, I informed my lawyer that I would make sure she got a copy of the whole thing. Apparently, she did not wish to see the whole thing either. Before I left her office that day, she told me to try to play it cool and act as if I were still in love with my wife. That should not be hard to do, because I was still in love with her but I did hate her with equal intensity. What a conundrum that was.

Now I had all three of my wife's lovers on video. I could proceed with removing my stuff slowly as not to arouse any suspicions from my wife. My original lawyer had to recuse herself from the case because of her husband. But now she volunteered to pay for the attorney she was going to hire herself. Now my divorce would cast me nothing. It might have proved to be expensive too. Fortunately, at least for me, the other lawyer had already gone through a divorce of this type so she already knew what to do without having any extra research done.

I was now set. Most of my personal stuff that I could not replace was now gone from the apartment. The stuff I could replace I left there as if nothing was going to happen. I already had another apartment on the other side of town, completely furnished. The company I worked for had my new phone number. Anyone that I knew that I could trust to not give my wife the new number also had it. Things like towels, wash rags and other household type of stuff I simply purchased new.

B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers
12