All Comments on 'Hello'

by B_Bailey

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Middling

I see you have had a lot of success in other areas of Literotica. This appears to be the first time jumping into LW with as story. As a cuckold BTB it's not great. It's a little uneven and hard to follow. You had a good idea, but didn't quite pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid

stupid story.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Well, this was not good

Under what grounds did he sue? How did he plan on getting money from any of them? Why did his wife get fired? Shouldn't the company be terrified that she would sue them for sexual harassment?

A little something here for everyone to dislike. Cucking, getting excited about sloppy seconds, rolling over for the adulterous wife for a year, divorce machinations that make no sense. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
the point of a bitch burn

is to draw out the pain suffered by the cheating whore

not to wrap it all up in less than a paragraph

this will wind op just under a 3

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
I have to agree with @26thNC...

I have to agree with @26thNC...The idea was good, but its development went all wrong, destroying it...2*

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
I liked what you tried here.

Probably could have done with more to get a better feel for the BTB and fallout but I understand the style you were writing in and appreciate it.

4* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

Yes, there were moments for the husband, where he became weak against her charm and sexiness but atlast and at least he managed to get hold of himself and will and did the right things. Maybe author wanted to show imotions about humans with the husband but atlast he ended the story with right message.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

That is some really bad writing. It’s so bad that I wonder if it is a failed attempt at satire?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so SORRY

I wanted to click back on the first page, then decided to skip to the next page and comment.

No comment, not even worth the time to type this............

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Could have been good

If he wasn't so turned on by it. He put up with it and helped her get ready for her dates. He was pathetic. No woman is that beautiful or desirable enough to give up your self respect. He should have walked away the minute she gave her ultimatum. He finally manned up somewhat in the end but barely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please let me know

Who paid 9 million for such a tiny company with all the staff about to disappear. I’ve got this bridge in London for sale for a very cheap price!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beetle, don't give up your day job

You little wimp!

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Three things to know before your next LW story

As has been stated ad nauseum in comments in this category, three things are not likely to ever happen:

1) divorcing for adultery... few places allow it and in them it is unusual. Even if he filed thatbway, his behavior would be viewed as condonation, or that he condoned herbacts: bathing her and dressing her for her dates, listening to her share the details, getting aroused from it, having sex with her as a direct response to her affairs and encouraging her and her lovers to do it again! No chance to win.

2) Alienation of affection.... not likely. Same reasons. It is only allowed in a few places, but they did NOT alienate her. She thought her hubby liked it.

3) Lawsuit against the employer... no grounds for it. The wife MIGHT have a case, but not the husband.

Keep it up.

KB

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Not real people

This had the makings of a good story but the people were just unbelievable. We didn't hear from the wife as to why, having just married, she thought it was okay to cheat and totally disrespect her new husband. Why did she ger married or why didn't she talk to her husband before getting married? Even what her thoughts were after being served. Did she regret anything? Why didn't he seek a divorce as soon as he was told what was happening? The punishments also seemed unreal as the wife was a willing participant.

A re write from the wife's perspective would be welcome. 3 stars for the effort.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 5 years ago
Over justification

You’ve got enough material to divorce with just her admission if you bother to record it. The “keep it a secret until I get 8000 hours of porn” is just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This could have been wrapped up in one paragraph. Man up, don't be a pussy and leave the bitch.

HighpikeHighpikealmost 5 years ago
Lost opportunities

So many themes that could have been built into a really great story but it fizzled out. The lawyer discovering her husband as one of the lovers! Such a brilliant opportunity but all it did was reduce his legal costs. Such a shame.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 5 years ago
3*

Very good outline. Next time try a whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Hi Baby, I'm home" she shouted as she came through the door at two o'clock in the morning.

I quoted your first paragraph because the setup from this was a confrontation when she came home, at the very least some indication that he was no longer going along with her ultimatum. Instead, from her side -- nothing. Yeah, they split up and she loses her job, but, as someone else pointed out, you needed only a few paragraphs for that. The rest of the story was buildup for her realizing he wasn't going to be her cuckold, but it seems you got tired of your own story and just stopped it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The author, in addition to being no writer, has some real issues to work on. It's pretty clear that he hates women. The whole business about exacting revenge reverberates with misogyny. Normal people, when faced with a failing relationship, get out of it. And they do it with the least amount of damage to themselves and the people around them. Then they move on. The author is probably trying to do that by writing this story. But it shows that he's still got way too much anger to have any hope of moving on to a high quality relationship. I hope the author gets help that this kind of journaling just can't provide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You don’t need evidence to prove adultery

And no one is going to pay hubby because his wife fucked around on him. His EXwife could sue as it was s junior with her boss and then sue for sexual harassment but honestly, this was just shit. Throw in the fact that he gave his tacit approval for the 4-some and no judge is going to give him shit.

Thanks for wasting my time on what could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice try, but still mostly fag cuck shit.

The wimp is conflicted about his wife being a promiscuous slut, and rubbing his face in her betrayal? If he liked snuff movies, would he be conflicted watching a member of his family, maybe one of his children, killed?

Not sure what your point was, but the wife had valid reasons to believe her cucky boy hubby was not just OK, but into her slutting. Hell, he was helping her get ready for her dates! Why shouldn't the wife think her pretend husband is OK with it?

Sure he ends up burning the bitch, but its a bitch he facilitated and enabled. No wonder the wife wanted sex with a real man, for a change.

c24jc24jalmost 5 years ago
Not clear

Did is wife feel any regret, or was this meant to be about him winning law suits?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Hi BB, it was alright, a bit different, a solid four, with the reservations raised by KB.

A little less arousal and a bit sooner to the cure would help.

To an idiot anony, wanting revenge doesn't make one a hater, and letting people wrong you with no consequences is not Noble.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
A mess that made no sense

Sorry, this was just a muddle and made no sense. He already knew she was having extra marital sex, why would a lawyer require him to act as a pimp to organise an orgy for his wife and three guys who she'd already "slept" with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I do realize you were trying to set it up that she was a monster without any chance of grace...

...the problem I have, is the fact that she told him to let her do this, or miss out.

Does she have a golden cunt? I don't think so. As in other stories I have read here, a person with even the smallest amount of self respect would show her what her plans lead to at the outset, and that is, her butt, on the curb outside, with the sound of a heavy wooden door thunking shut.

There's no redemption for a fool who would help his wife apply makeup for her trysts.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 5 years ago
5 STARS

CAUSE I LIKE SCORCHED EARTH DIVORCES, JUST LIKE THE ONE I GAVE MY EX. SHE WAS SO HUMILIATED IN COURT SHE MOVED TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
I like that he stood up for himself

But honestly her side could have argued he was complicit in the affairs as he encouraged her to do it in their home as his setup. Doesn’t hold water.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Ending was ok

but he should have walked away from her as soon as she said she was going to sleep with other men. He was weak. No woman is that wonderful that you allow yourself to be humiliated. One minute beautiful, the next very ugly. Need to see beneath the façade.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

B_Bailey

I found your tale OK. The only problem as I saw it was the cucked hubby having to orchestrate the threesome video footage while still keeping up appearances. ScoorpioJJ makes a valid point that he could have been seen as agreeing to the wife's threesome...just as well there was no recording of him talking to her! However I like BTB stories when they are truly deserved. And this slut and her lovers deserved everything they got.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Just for the record, id what Scorpio said "Ending was ok

but he should have walked away from her as soon as she said she was going to sleep with other men".....well every story would be one paragraph...so that statement is factually short sighted.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to write some sick shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now thats a man who can play the game! If he was a spy he wouldnt settle for being anything less than a triple Agent just like Michael Scott. Here is a man who would willingly take TWO for the team! What iron resolve to put up with all that and kiss her too! I bet the analytical half of his brain was trying to figure out which guy he was tasting or what he might have had for dinner. He wanted Global Thermal Nuclear War and if tasting some guys W.O.P.R. (Whopper) gets him there he'll do it with a smile! So I'm guessing this guy was based on Cartman from South Park?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

In most states assisting your spouse in committing adultery negates the adultery grounds filing. Also, a decent lawyer for the wife could argue that 'condonation' occurred after he screwed his wife when he knew she'd been with two other men.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - sick cuck/wimp crap

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

No cuck tag. He condoned everything she did so he has no case against her. If he wasn’t a willing Cuck he’d have divorced her when she first did her boss, but no, it turned him on so much he just had to fuck her- that’s one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible. The awkward moment when you feel like beating someone with a tire iron.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, having sex with a cheating spouse is called 'condonation' under the law. Undermines your case.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Sorry this was another of those piss poor "really a cuck story" with the divorce thrown in to lessen the anti-cuck tsunami that usually follows this shit.

The giveaway? How excited he was when she came home and he fucked and fucked and fucked her again. Sorry my dear little repression queen, some folks might not catch on to this pathetic smoke and mirrors horse shit but some of us do. There were a couple other tells but I wont say because they make it easy to catch you little pee pee puffers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gutless cuck story, really kind of sickening that a man could even write this shit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The just shooting himself option was only slightly more awful than the option he took.

No real point in sticking around. Just leave. Don't look back.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

That's not great revenge...and she's still pretty and will just be fleecing another guy within 3 months.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The cuckold did not ever say no. So why shouldn't she just have her fun? What the hell, since he went on getting her ready for fuck dates why would she give it up? In that respect it was a stupid story.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

2 stars -

This is a very stupid story.

I really did not like the parts where he was assisting the SLUT getting ready for her nights out.

There is no way in hell a normal man would ever consider doing anything like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous