Hello again

Story Info
Broken?
7.9k words
1.55
13k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story, nothing more nothing less. It may be true but then again it might not. Enjoy it for what it is and if you do positive feedback is welcomed.

Chapter one

Hello, my name is James, I am now a local fire fighter having served my time in the armed forces. No, I was not a member of any of those groups that just had initials for a name but I was trained as all soldiers are to do what is required and when it is, its done without hesitation.

I had married Eileen directly after our time at college and before I served, she was a virgin when we walked up the isle, I wasn't, mine went to a one night stand, well I think it I lost mine but I am not 100% sure that I actually did the deed, leaning up against the side of some ones car out the back of my local dance hall. Both of us pissed out of our minds. Fumbling on the dance floor led to the car and I lasted only a few seconds before I shot my load all over her dress, I am not even sure if I actually got my dick inside her. Guess that might be why she, can't even remember her name, shame on me, walked away never to be seen again.

Anyway Eileen and I had been married a good few years, unable to have children due to me having contracted childhood mumps. This was devastating for Eileen as she wanted children so, so badly. Not to be. Instead she concentrated on keeping the home, me happy and excelling at her job. She was a manager for a very large hospitality company.

We plodded along like most married couples, having good times a few bad particularly when my parents died in a car crash. We made love a few times a week, nothing outrageous just good sex that left us both satisfied. We spiced it up a little with date nights, dressing for dinner and a little role play. We both had our fantasies, mine centred around light bondage which had not been practised, I have no idea what Eileen had as her fantasy fuck as it was never revealed. She was the love of my life and since we have been together, as far as I know faithful to each other and our marriage vows.

One of her things was the gym, three times a week she spent a hour or so working up a sweat. This kept her body honed, firm and she retained her youthfulness. I joined her when I could, shifts allowing. Of course I had almost daily workouts to keep my fitness for my job.

All in all we were a happy, pretty fit handsome couple.

Things changed a bit for us one fateful night. I was working the night shift, it started off pretty quiet with one road crash which just needed us to wash the road of spilt oil, no one hurt just some expensive bent metal. The insurance companies will have a fit when they get the repair bills.

We all returned to station and had a cooked meal, one of the advantages of the fire service. We had just finished when the call came for a house fire with persons trapped. That was the call we all dreaded, it would need our best speed to get there before smoke and heat overtook those trapped so to save precious seconds those that would go in to the burning building started to get ready and put our breathing kit on. I led with my oppo following close behind.

Even through our protective equipment I could feel the oppressive heat building around me.

Whilst we went into the house our colleagues were running out hoses, laying ladders to the upstairs widows in readiness to spray the rooms with water.

We slowly made our way upstairs and into each bedroom, the last was obviously a child's room. I got down low to see under the smoke. Things were getting pretty hot, I could feel the floor under me getting very hot. After hunting around, moving stuff that kids just seem to accumulate I saw a bundle under the bed. Reaching out I managed to grab the little thing, she wasn't moving, taking my face mask off and placing it over the girls face to get some life giving oxygen into her lungs. Yes I know that's against the rules but her young life was just so precious.

I carried her over to the window glad to see my colleague outside on a ladder, opening the widow I passed her to his safe keeping.

Once I was sure there was no one else in the room I started going towards the door, now following my colleague. That was pretty much all I remember until a light was shining in my eyes and I realised I was lying in an ambulance being reassured that every one from the building was safe and well. I hurt all over but the paramedic assured me that apart from some cuts and bruises the most serious injury was to my right thigh and lower leg as it was obviously broken, they knew because my foot was facing the wrong direction. I was told it would be ok and being left to the doctors at hospital then they gave me something as I felt my self getting very sleepy.

At hospital I was surrounded by my colleagues with my wife holding my plastered hand. The doctor came in and got rid of all the fire fighters so he could talk. He confirmed my injuries, I had broken my right lower leg, the thigh which was also badly cut and bruised but, adding to my problems my right wrist and left arm were broken but all would heal well, the bandages and plaster casts would see to that. I had to stay in hospital for a few days. It would be weeks before I could use my arms and be able to stand and get about. I was bed bound for a while, hopefully I would soon be able to sit in a chair using a stool to support my leg which was cast from my ankle all the way up to my groin.

God, daytime TV is crap, Eileen stayed with me for a few days and then had to get back to work. I was treated to loads of visitors and help from the brigade so I coped and slowly got stronger but still unable to use my hands or get out of the chair unaided.

Some good news, the company gave Eileen two weeks compassionate leave and she had the great idea of going to our cabin, for peace and quiet and to enable me to get into bed, albeit with a struggle and reliant on Eileen holding me up, otherwise its the chair, but at least I was being pampered.

Chapter two

Our cabin was actually one of those static caravans but built in the American log style with fake wooden logs as cladding, think that must have been done by the previous owners some years before we brought it. The only thing we did was convert the smallest bedroom into really large wet room with an outstanding shower. The cabin was placed on a small plot of land situated in woods but quiet and isolated from noise and light pollution, our nearest neighbour was about 200 yards away and I think they used it as a holiday home, not sure if they were currently there or not.

We had a small generator for electricity, bottled gas for cooking and hot water, the water came from bore hole and was the sweetest I had ever tasted, lastly we had a septic tank for waste. The accommodation was basic consisting of one large room, kitchen, lounge with a separate bathroom and bedroom off the lounge but importantly all on one level

We were sorted for the next two weeks. Rest, relaxation, good company, good food and more than a little booze for medicinal purposes only, honest.

I was still immobile, Eileen had to dress and feed me, wash me even wipe my arse and hold my cock while I peed, that was becoming more difficult as always I always seemed to get hard.

At least I was able to lie in bed for sleep which was much better than napping in a reclining chair.

No proper sex for us as it was just not possible with so many casts. Eileen sorted me with a few wanks, but never in all our years together a single blow job, that's not her scene really. Once we attempted a little oral sex on her, she sat on my face for a while, we tried but it just didn't work, leaving her even more frustrated.

We had been at the cabin for about a week or so and Eileen must have been getting more than a little desperate. My sleep was disturbed one night when she thought I was sound asleep, not sure if I awoke because I heard a noise or by movement in the bed but I realised it was Eileen moving about, I wasn't sure what was happening at first but it wasn't long before I realised she was masturbating whilst lying beside my immobile form. Through half open eyes I wanted to watch but not let her see I was viewing the erotic spectacle unfolding before me. She was gently rubbing the outside of her pussy with one hand making little sighing noises with each movement, these were getting louder with each circular pass of her hand. The other hand was fondling her breasts, I could see her nipples were standing out like bullets, surrounded by her pimply areolae which were become dark with her arousal. I could hear her now moaning louder as she was now plunging two fingers inside her vagina. Not sure which was louder her moans or the squishy sounds emanating from her now dripping pussy. She had moved her other hand from her breasts to circle her clitoris. Her movements were becoming frantic, her hips were pumping up and down in time with her thrusting fingers, which had now become three. She started grunting in time with her masturbation, reaching what quickly became a violent long lasting orgasm, perhaps her first for quite a while. I couldn't let her know I had watched and listened to her getting off, I had never seen her do that before, guess she really was desperate to cum. Me I lay staring at ceiling with raging hard on, so no relief for me as she had drifted off into very satisfied sleep.

We spent day relaxing nothing was said about last night activities, embarrassing I guess, I wouldn't say anything and she kept quiet.

The night came, during dinner we had a couple bottles of wine and continued afterwards with a good malt whisky, mine fed to me by Eileen. She was very giggly and getting towards being pissed and giving out signs she was horny when a sound was heard outside the door.

Chapter three

Just as she got to the door it burst open, a massively built guy pushed his way into our home, grabbing hold of Eileen, she screamed I shouted out unable to move, unable to find why she had screamed, I then saw the guy who was manhandling her around the living room to where I was sitting.

The guy looked like he had not washed for days, he must have been about 6 and a half feet tall and built like the proverbial shit house. He took in his new surroundings and once he saw me in plaster casts he relaxed as he knew I couldn't do much to stop whatever he intended.

Without releasing Eileen he explained that he was on the run from the police after a post office robbery that had gone wrong, he had been left behind when the getaway driver lost his nerve and buggered off with his mate and the money. He wanted to lie low for a while until the police gave up hunting. He had no idea where his co-robbers were, if they had been caught or even where he was. He continued to tell us that if we did as we were told then he wouldn't hurt us and would leave in a few days.

I was in no condition to argue or stop him doing whatever he wanted, Christ I couldn't even get out of the chair without help.

He pulled Eileen towards the kitchen demanding that she got him some food and drink. He sat at the table as Eileen started making him a sandwhich, he had already found the spirits we were drinking and had a couple of good mouthfulls. Eileen brought the food to the table and started to walk towards me. Nothing doing he said, and with that he grabbed her and pulled her on to his lap, that's where she stayed whilst he ate and drank his fill. He made Eileen join him in drinking, not that he needed any more after the amount she had consumed during the evening.

He told Eileen that he needed a shower and she was to accompany him so she wouldn't be able to get away. She was forced to stand in the wet room whilst he cleaned himself which seemed to take ages. I was a little surprised when he dried and dressed himself and returned with Eileen to the kitchen resuming their positions.

I remained trapped, perhaps that is a little dramatic but that's effectively what I was, stuck in my chair. I could only sit and watch what was happening a short distance away at the kitchen table. He had stated to get a little handy with my wife. Only subtle little touches here and there but touches all the same. She was trying to move away but all that did was make the guy more touchy, feely. First it was hand on arm, that progressed to her thigh, not too high but high enough to make Eileen try and get off this intruders lap.

The guy continued, getting a little more forceful, his hand went up further between her legs, I heard her gasp as he met her panty covered pussy, he held her in that position whilst he said something to her which I couldn't hear, all the while moving his hand over her vagina. It was obvious by now as to what he intended to do with my wife and there was absolutely nothing I could do to prevent that happening. The groping continued, he was getting her worked up, I could hear her moaning as quietly as she could as he was now strongly finger fucking her and tweaking her erect nipples.

He released his grip on her and she walked over to me. In a whispering sobbing voice she told me that our intruder was going to fuck her whether we liked it or not. She had been offered the option, go willing with him to the bedroom or he would cause you even more injury and pain, then fuck her anyway.

Hobson's choice for Eileen. The love of my life, who up to this evening had only ever had my cock inside her. I couldn't blame her if she decided not to be violently raped by this evil man who had forced his way into our home.

I told her not to resist, as there was nothing we could do to stop him doing whatever he wanted and that we would come to terms with what happened once he left and we got our lives back together.

This beast even came up to me, gloating telling me he was going to repeatedly fuck my wife until she screamed out to make her cum. To make sure I didn't get any ideas about interrupting he tied a rope around me and the chair, thus ensuring I couldn't move. He gagged me. I was in mental agony as I couldn't do anything but just wait till he finished raping my wife. Once he was satisfied that I was totally incapacitated he turned my chair to face the bedroom. He went over to Eileen took her by the hand to the bedroom, the bastard even left the lights on and the door open. I would be forced to see and hear everything that he did to my wife.

I had to remember that we had had been drinking a lot before he arrived and although the intrusion had sobered me up Eileen had been forced to drink even more by him, coupling that with the lack of sex for the past few weeks I had my doubts that she would be able to resist being fucked for too long.

After a few minutes I heard him tell her to strip, but slowly as he wanted to enjoy the spectacle of a pretty woman taking her clothes off in readiness for him.

She didn't really want to play that game so off came her clothes much quicker than he wanted but that didn't stop him grabbing her and planting an urgent kiss on her lips, Eileen tried to stop him and turn her head away but he held her fast. The kiss became more demanding, she couldn't do anything but allow him to push his tongue into her mouth. I could see her resistance was fading, fed by her lack of sex for the past few weeks and the alcohol, he still held her head but loosened his grip and the kiss became more passionate. Eileen was returning the kiss with a vigour previously reserved solely for me.

He couldn't wait much longer. He started feeling her heaving tits and had a hand between her legs rubbing her hard. She was by now panting with lust and the obvious need to orgasm.

He stopped and again whispered something which I didn't hear. She did and started to undress him. First off was his shirt revealing a massive hard chest. Eileen couldn't help but feel his body, next came his shoes and socks which Eileen removed whist kneeling on the floor with her back facing me. I had a clear view of her swollen, weeping, no dripping pussy. She was primed and ready for cock.

All that was left was for her to remove his trousers, he stood, she stayed kneeling as she slowly undid his belt and buttons, dragging his last vestige of material down his legs, no underwear, I expected nothing less.

There it was. Right in front of my soon to be, albeit forced unfaithful wife. Standing proud and erect. I never considered myself small, always thought I was well above the national average.

He was massive, even from outside the bedroom door I could see it, it must have been close to nine inches and fat.

I felt sick thinking what was going to happen before my eyes. I was not one of those husbands that had any wish to share my wife. I had to keep remembering that she was doing this willingly to prevent me getting more injuries and to stop him forcefully raping her.

Chapter four

I wasn't expecting her next action which was to take his rampant member in her hand and feed it slowly into her opening mouth. Something she refused to do to me saying she would never be able to give me a blow job. Well she learnt how to bloody quick, his cock, well at least some of it disappeared from my sight hidden by her drooling mouth.

After a couple of minutes of that treatment he decided that the time had come. He lifted her up and threw her face up on the bed, she looked up him slowly fingering her pussy, I hoped that it was to make sure she was ready for what was inevitable.

He took this to indicate she was ready, even if she wasn't he was not going to be denied.

Climbing on to the bed he positioned himself above my wife, with one hand he took his enraged cock and slowly rubbed it up and down her slit causing her to moan with each stroke. That was enough for him he started to enter her, causing her to cry out, a little reluctance was still with her but looked like it was fading fast. He was not going to be stopped and with one thrust he embedded himself fully inside her. She cried out with a guttural sound I had never heard before. Lowering himself to lay on Eileen he began thrusting, touching places I never had. He covered her with his massive body, all I could see was her arms and legs wrapped around him preventing him from leaving.

She was now constant moaning and begging him not to stop. It now didn't matter to her whose cock was fucking her only that she had a cock inside her long enough to give her that long denied orgasm from fucking a living piece of very hot large meat.

I could hear her getting desperate for release, I knew the signs. It starts with a little moan as each forward thrust bottoms out, building to groans and grunting then she screams as her orgasm takes over. All the time she was responding to his fucking, wrapping her legs around his and pulling him in deeper by his arse. Her hips were going wild rising to accept each thrust. She was close, she started grunting, then screaming for him not to stop, he obliged and her climax started and seemed to go on and on, longer than those she ever enjoyed with me.

He carried on fucking her with no regard to her needs, not allowing her to come down from her high. He just kept up the same constant pace, she was building for another, it came so quickly and was much more intense than her first. Her juices were pouring out, soaking the bed. He was building for his, he was moving in and and out at a frenzied pace. I could see his balls contracting in readiness for his release.

It came, so did she welcoming his cum into her, screaming again as she came with perhaps her strongest orgasm ever. His seemed to last an age, slowly withdrawing I saw his fluids mixed with my wife's oozing from her well used pussy.

I thought that would be the end to our torment. Not for me getting my kicks by sharing and watching my wife getting fucked by another man.

He lifted up and pulled his still wet cock out of her pussy and rammed into her mouth, telling her to get him hard as he wanted to fuck her again. What the hell had he just done then? She did exactly what he wanted, having learned how to give blow jobs after just one lesson from him, he was soon rock hard and ready. Turning Eileen on to her knees he got behind her and easily entered her causing more moans and grunts from her abused mouth. On and on he went, thrusting like there was no tomorrow. She responded banging backwards to meet every forward movement, accepting that large cock deep inside her. He kept up this pace for ages, she was constantly having violent orgasms and was becoming exhausted. He had no care for her just the need to come again deep inside my wife and that he did, raising one last shuddering orgasm from Eileen before they both collapsed.