Hello again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All went quiet, the bedroom lights went out and a calm descended the house. I guess I fell asleep for a while. It was dark when I jumped awake as something touched my arm, it was Eileen she whispered in my that she was so sorry, she had to let him fuck her otherwise he would have hurt you. She had intended to just lie there immobile while he got his rocks off but his cock was too big and hard and it got her too excited, she needed to come. She kept saying she loved me and she was so so sorry.

Her leaving the bed must have woke him up as he called to her and told her to get back in bed to deal with his now erect cock. Off she obediently went. All I could hear was the bouncing of the bed, her moaning, grunting and screaming for him to fuck her. Fuck her he surely did lasting for the next hour or so. She had even more powerful orgasms before his was reached.

Calm once again descended at least for a few hours. I hoped he would leave us this morning. No not bloody likely he had too much of a good thing going here. Free food, free booze and free pussy, why would he leave that for the unknown which was the other side of our door?

Chapter five

I then heard the shower running which I expected as Eileen always showers in the morning. What I was not expecting was the noise, he was with her in the shower fucking her again. She was grunting with each thrust, begging him not to stop, screaming as she came and came again. It was like she was having one continuous almost violent orgasm. This continued for what seemed to be for ages.

I tried to shut my ears to the ravishing going on a few feet away, it was easy to shut my eyes but not possible to the same with my hearing.

Eventually it ceased, Eileen came out still naked, he wouldn't let her dress. She was allowed to get breakfast for everyone and give me some of it along with some coffee. I was busting for the toilet but he made her hold my cock so I could pee a bucket adding to my humiliation.

Once breakfast was done he dragged Eileen back into the bedroom and started on her again. It started with a little reluctance on her part which soon faded to acceptance and the willingness. She was rampant, demanding for him to fuck her again and again to make her come again and again. Gone was any excuse that she was pissed, gone was any reluctance replaced with her need for sex and her need to orgasm. She was now willingly fucking our intruder which as much enthusiasm as he had.

The two spent most of the day fucking, resting, eating and drinking then back to fucking again, she was insatiable, he was like a machine who just kept on giving her everything she wanted.

Gone was the woman I loved and married along with any thought of me and our wedding vows, in her place was a woman possessed, all she wanted was his big cock and she got that in an abundance over the next night. I was exhausted though lack of food, water and sleep. I needed much more than he let her give me.

On the morning of his third day with us he decided that he would be able to safely move on but not before he had her one last time, the only difference was that he bent her over the kitchen table and ravaged her with his mighty cock, again and again he thrust into my wife ending by pumping a massive amount of cum into her pussy, she had a number of intense orgasms before he finally finished As he pulled out his large amount of cum ran out alongside her copious juices. A slap on her arse was his parting gift. He dressed and went out the same door but this time he took our car keys and drove off in the only form of transport we had.

Eileen came to me, still naked and still with their combined fluids running down her legs. She pulled the gag out of my mouth and undid the rope which bound me all the time sobbing that she was sorry, that she just needed his cock and the multiple orgasms he gave her. She looked me straight in the eyes and asked would I ever be able to forgive her, would we ever recover from the events of the last couple of days. I tried to hold her with my plastered arms to reassure her we would be fine. The first thing we needed was to call the police and get help.

Chapter six

Eileen went to her handbag and retrieved her mobile phone to call for assistance which took about an hour to arrive, she gave details of our car to the police and a description of the guy. As she was doing this I had to wonder why didn't she tell the police about the repeated rapes she had be subjected to.

We were taken to hospital, not that I really needed any treatment. Eileen was examined but had no physical injuries. The police interviewed us and told us that our car had been spotted about 50 miles away and stopped, the driver was challenged and he resisted arrest. Hopefully he will get a lengthy prison sentence. At least he would have some excellent memories of fucking my wife senseless, with any luck he might be the bitch of some other even larger, stronger inmate. My wife sobbed on hearing the outcome, not sure with relief or sadness that he would be in prison for many years or for some other unspoken reason.. I never did understand why she did not want revealed to the police what really happened during those few days at our cabin.

We had to attend court for his trial, I gave evidence as Eileen didn't want to. He had only been charged two offences, burglary and taking our car. Nothing had ever been said about the sexual assaults that were carried out by him over those three days, but that was only because Eileen refused to tell the police.

We were later told that they had no evidence to link him with the post office robbery so he was never charged with his part, hence that was why he only got a two year prison sentence.

Home was never more welcome. We put the cabin on the market as neither wanted to return. We went to counselling which helped no end allowing me to come to terms and accept Eileen could have done nothing to prevent the events and even saved us both from injury or even death. I had niggling thought about how much she enjoyed the rape but never mentioned those to anyone, especially not Eileen or the counsellor. Eileen seemed to be ever so slightly withdrawn for about a month, deep in thought. In the meantime my casts had been removed and I was undergoing physiotherapy which was really helping with my mobility. We were back to making love not quite but almost the same as before.

Things never stay the same or are as you think they are.

I was having a morning lie in when Eileen came in to the bedroom, sat on the edge of the bed holding my hand when she said the words no one ever wants to hear, "we need to talk".

Dreading the worst that she wanted a divorce I waited for her to speak, "we are going to have a baby".

Nothing more to say really, except, wow I am going to be a daddy!

So life went on, Eileen relished her pregnancy, glowing as her belly grew. Me I had thoughts each day about the child which was growing slowly in her belly. When she was about six months gone I made the decision to accept the child as my own as it wasn't his or her fault that the conception was the result of prolonged multiple rapes. I had to put the word rape into my mind as that appeased me enough to understand Eileen's needs during the event as any thoughts about her enjoyment of the fucking she got screwed with my brain.

Anyway, time flew and we were at the hospital welcoming into our world a wonderfully perfect little boy. Mum and child were fine. We chose the name of my grandfather, Robert and a middle name of Christopher which was Eileen's choice, I think it was a family name.

Home with our bundle of joy we settled into a new normality. The usual sleepless night, different smells, some good most bad. Robert became the centre of our lives, such a joy. Eileen of course doted on the boy, nothing was too much trouble, she managed to keep the house as well as me and Robert well cared for.

Time flew and it would soon for Eileen to return to work after her maternity leave ran out, Robert would be about 10 months old and we discussed child care so that we could both work. I was now back at work full time but on shift which made it almost impossible to guarantee any home time. We talked about getting a nanny but all would cost nearly Ellen's wages. We still had a little time before we needed to make a final decision.

Then one evening over dinner she again said those words, "we need to talk". Not knowing what the hell was going on she going to say I sat with my mouth open fearing the worst.

Well it was worse than the worst.

"I want another baby", you will remember I am sterile, "how the hell is that going to work"?

Her reply knocked me for six.

"Chris gets out of prison next week".

Now I knew two things, where our son's middle name came from and that I was going to be a daddy, again.

Chapter seven (Eileen)

You have read everything that James wrote about the incident, well ok it might be a little more than an incident but just to put a little balance this is my side

James had up to this point been the only man I had been with. Yes a few boyfriends had felt my breasts both inside and outside of my clothing and I had tossed a couple off, it was only polite as they had fingered my to orgasm, but I had never allowed anyone to fuck me and I didn't give head. I intended and managed to walk up the isle to marry James still a virgin in every sense of the word.

Or married life was great apart from when he was stationed away from home serving his country in some godforsaken land. Those lengthy periods were bad for both of us, at least I had the privacy of my bedroom to get myself to sleep, not sure if James was afforded the same privacy, guess the showers were where the action happened for him. Those thoughts always got me going so that I had to get myself off, I missed him terribly.

Before we were married James told me that he was sterile and gave me the option of finding someone else as he could never father a child. I told him it didn't matter but really it did, I craved a child, not an adopted one, one carried in my belly. As time went on that craving lessened but never went away.

James served his time in the armed forces and became one of our towns fire fighters. All sailed along happily until the night he went into that blazing building rescue a child. Yes you know he did that but paid a very painful price. James as you know broke some bones which took a long while to heal. He kept downplaying the pain and discomfort he was in, you only had to watch whenever he simply moved. He was for a week or so restricted to bed then he was able to get to a chair but only with help, otherwise he was stuck.

Thanks to my company understanding and that James was a bit of a hero they gave me a couple of weeks off which allowed us to go to the cabin. Shame in one way that they didn't turn down my request for compassionate leave but no one was to know that at time.

James couldn't do the basic things in life, dressing, feeding or going to the toilet without my help. Our sex life during this time was non existent for the first few weeks, we tried, well I tried to get him to eat me whilst sitting on his face, just too bloody awkward with his plaster casts in the way. James was getting off as I wanked his hard cock a few times whilst I was helping he pee. Me I was not getting anything apart from a couple of self induced orgasms.

At the cabin we eat drank, especially drank which helped us both a little. I managed to get off once in our bed, god it was powerful and at least I was lying in bed beside James, shame I couldn't share it with him.

Chapter eight

So to the first night of our visitors arrival.

We had had a great meal but even more booze, we were pretty well gone which wasn't helping me as alcohol always makes me so, so randy.

As you know our evening and the next couple of days was disturbed by this robber. His first thought was needing to fight and subdue James, once he realised that neither were required he seemed to relax a little.

He ordered me to make him some food which he ate with me sitting on his lap, forcing me to drink even more booze and whispering in my ear that he hadn't had a woman for a while and he wad going to have me no matter what. Whilst he said that I could feel his cock growing beneath my leg.

Once he had finished eating he told me he needed to clean himself so he took me with him into our wet room, closed and locked the door so I couldn't escape. He got me to turn the shower on whilst he stripped. I wasn't sure but I thought he might want me in the shower with him, he didn't, he just pushed me down to sit in a chair. He washed himself, turning to face me I got my first sight of his cock, God was he hung and it was still limp, thickening quickly as he washed himself. By the time he had rinsed the soap off his massive body along with his cock he was erect, the largest cock I have even seen, not that I had seen many. He turned the shower off and walked towards me, his erection swaying from side to side. Suck me was all he said, I refused telling him I didn't, time to learn as he placed the large angry head on my lips, open, you will soon learn. What choice did I have?

You have to remember I was pretty drunk and very randy. So to my shame I opened my mouth wide and took him in. It seemed come naturally, I couldn't take a lot as the width was causing my jaw to ache. It was no matter as after a few short thrusts he came, I tried to move off his spurting but he held me fast, I had no option but to take his copious discharge and then swallow it all. First lesson this brute told me. I was struggling to come to terms with what just happened, I had never done that before, always thought it was disgusting. Now, I felt different. I enjoyed the power, The thrusting nearly made my long awaited orgasm happen, but not quite, I loved the taste of his spunk. I wanted more hoping to get me off.

We left the bathroom and he sat back down in the kitchen now again in full view of my husband. I was made to sit on his lap and the groping started, subtle at first then getting closer to my dripping pussy. He then forced my to kiss him, so intimate, after a few attempts he managed to force my mouth open and stuck his tongue down my throat, well that was what it felt like. I wasn't going to last long what with this kissing and him now stroking my pussy. I knew where this was going. He was going to fuck me.

He have me an option which had to tell my husband, do it willingly or he would cause us both a lot of pain. I was made to tell my incapacitated husband his offer. To his credit he realised that there was nothing he could do to fight this guy and because of that he knew I was going to be raped, he told me not to resist just let him do what he would and then he would leave us alone.

Our intruder took me into our bedroom, I thought he would close the door so that my husband wouldn't see what was going to happen. But no, he not only left the door open and the light on but he had turned my husbands chair so he had a clear view of the events.

I refused to give him the satisfaction of the slow striptease he wanted and quickly undressed, making me take his clothes off, that was ok but the he pushed me on to my knees so I could remove his shoes and trousers, as I did I knew that James would see everything. I knew I was soaking wet and could feel my juices running down my leg, I needed cock and not sure but any cock would do,.I now had one in front of me which was raring to do the job. I was made again to take that huge cock into my mouth. What must James be thinking, I had always refused him this but now for the second time I was relishing the task. He must have thought I was being forced, but after losing my oral virginity in the bathroom I knew I would do this willingly I was getting more and more turned on, not sure if it was my lack of sex, the booze or the situation with this wonderful cock. I blanked out my husbands presence. After a few minutes of sucking he grabbed me, throwing me on the bed.

I knew it was time, I couldn't help giving my pussy a little feel and rub, just to make sure I was ready.

He just mounted me thrusting his massive cock in one thrust, I had never felt so full, he touched places inside me that I didn't even know existed. I had my first orgasm as his pubic bone hit my engorged clitoris. He started thrusting, no subtlety just fully withdrawing and re-entering on one lunge. I couldn't help me body's reaction, nor could I help my almost constant orgasms. I felt he was almost ready to cum, I wrapped my arms and legs around my rapist just needed his cum inside me to complete my series of orgasms.

Cum he did, it felt like gallons of the stuff being squirted directly into my body, never had I felt so satisfied as I thought he would. But no he shoved that massive cock covered in our combined juices in my mouth with the instruction to get him hard, that I did with pleasure. Once hard again he turned me on to my hands and knees, and hammered his cock home causing me to orgasm yet again, after what seemed forever he came in a torrent.

He rolled off me and shortly afterwards and was soon snoring. I left the bed quietly in order to speak to James, to try and explain my loss of control and hopefully to lessen my guilt and of course to apologise. He woke with a start leaving me just a few moments with him until he called me back to the bedroom as he wanted to fuck me again, obediently I went to him.

He fucked me again and again until exhaustion overtook both of us.

Chapter nine

Daylight arrived along with the hope that he was satisfied having had his fill, but no he wanted a shower before breakfast, only this time he wanted me to share it with him. Again he ravaged me. Again I had many orgasms on his cock before his discharge was welcomed into my body.

Breakfast was next, served by a naked me. He allowed me to tend to my husband before it was back to the bedroom. We spent most of the day there him fucking and fucking me, making me suck him till he was hard enough to fuck me some more. I just went with the glorious flow, cuming time and time again, absorbing his discharge time and time again. Perhaps he would be soon satisfied and let me rest, I guess that thought was not in his mind as we went at it again during the night.

At last he declared that he was leaving in the morning, but not until he took me in front of my still bound husband bent over the kitchen table. Once he had cum inside me again he smacked my arse took our car and left.

After untying James and calling the police I tried again to apologise for what happened, James seemed accept it but was quiet. I told him I didn't want the police told about the rapes, only the fact that he broke in stole food and drink and our car, reluctantly he accepted.

The next important thing that affected me was about a month later when I missed my period and the next, I was pregnant with me rapists child. Once it sunk in I was elated but didn't know how to tell James that the rapist had given me something that he couldn't. He accepted that I wouldn't entertain an abortion and after some soul searching that it wasn't the baby's fault and would try to treat the baby as if he was his own.

I will skip the trial, the pregnancy, the birth and about the first year afterwards.

Then came some news from the police, Chris, yes I knew his name and yes his baby carried his name, albeit as the second name, was being released next week. I had to tell James but didn't know how.

So I took the bull between the horns.

James was having a lie in, I sat on the edge of the bed and came straight out with it.

I wanted another baby, and once he realised that my demand was linked to Chris being released from prison the penny dropped.

Epilogue.

A very short one.