All Comments on 'Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 01'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Khirsa78Khirsa78about 8 years ago
Not bad

I liked it, grammar was good and it was easy to read. Maybe not a true story, but the fantasy was pretty hot. Nice job!

leglover13leglover13about 8 years ago
well written

Liked very much. It never got boring and ws a flowing story. Cannot wait to see how he manage to fuck the Mothers. Might even interject nylons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun

A happy fucking time for all. The bit at the end about the water that makes you fuck and makes you younger is dumb though. Maybe he's dreaming all of it?

NakatoshNakatoshabout 8 years ago
Wow

Looks like another awesome series from one of my favorite authors.

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Glad you are enjoying it...spoiler warning

I had a lot of fun writing it. The water might end up being a tie in to my universe at large. If you have read any of my other work there are stone pylons that offer a kind of rejuvenating effect to them. There could be another stone out there.

JBOATJBOATabout 8 years ago
Good Save

This story started out like a typical perverted wet dream, but you saved it adroitly with the water shtick at the end. Well done.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
pretty well written

I did like the idea of the dream with Kelly Ng although he was drunk out of his mind. Plenty of hot sex to go around after that lead-in with them teasing him at the pool. The part with Shannon was very hot as well, with everyone's fantasy being her showing up in the schoolgirl uniform.

Only thing is how quickly the rest of the story went by after Shannon, when Kelly entered: it felt really rushed, as did his sex with Cindy. I would suggest either having made it another installment after that point or double the pages so those bouts didn't get shortened. However, all in all, quite hot, great fantasy. 4

motordaddymotordaddyabout 8 years ago
I Think

there should be more of this story to tell. Can't wait

TheVindicatorTheVindicatorabout 8 years ago
Too fast

This one is going to fast in my opinion. You are undoubtedly a gifted writer, but you are not building the anticipation of sex, which makes it unrewarding after the first few scenes. Just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved it! I had a lot of fun reading this one so far!!

""

I placed my hands on her hips and she was so damn tiny my fingers of either hand actually touched.

""

Fuuuck me! Now thats some tight pussy, wow! Man I love short, skinny girls!

""

First the epic dream with Kelly and now Toni meandering over here for mind blowing sex.

""

Lol, he is kinda dense and stupid at some level, hehe. When you wake up hung over and your room smells like sex, the sheets smell like sex and you have dry, flaky pussy juice at the base of your cock, then its a good bet you got laid!!

""

She snatched up the money and left. I sat there panting and got up and left slowly. She may be dumb as a box of rocks but she knew how to get a guy excited. If I fucked her the ramifications could be disastrous. If I didn't fuck her I'd regret it for the rest of my life.

""

Fuck her!! Fuck her!! Hell, what ramifications? Shes legal and your daughter will get over it after the girl accidentally spills the beans, and you know she will ;)

""

I got out and followed her into my home. That fear in the pit of my stomach warned me to send her home before it was too late.

""

Again, what fear? Lol!! My daughter will DEFINITELY get over it! Hell, I might just have to move this girl in! ;)

...which reminds me, how did the hot asian girl next door get a key to sneak in the other night??

""

Shannon managed to adjust her position so that her pussy was planted on top of my aching member. She made slow circles with her hips teasing me.

""

...it never fails, the girl sitting on the guys dick in the chair! Every guy I know points his dick UP when it starts to get hard, or its painful. So how do you sit on that, unless the recliner is all the way back? Hehe love plotholes! ;)

""

Shannon screamed as she came. It happened so fast I damn near dropped her.

""

...well at least it would be a short trip, being impaled on your dick and all... ;)

""

I reached for the baseball bat I kept for just such an emergency. I crept slowly forward when Kelly Ng appeared. I lowered the bat and she held up the spare key I kept hidden in the back yard in case Cindy forgot or lost her own key. She put her hands on her hips and pouted.

""

...well life just keeps getting better and better! At least we know how she got in now, lol. Hope he has a bottle of viagra around!

""

I was painfully hard and wanted to fuck her but I needed to maintain control.

""

....ummmm, why?? Just fuck her! Pound her, stuff her, fill her, ram her, ream her, clean her pipes, feed her the sneaky snake,t royally ram her rectal region, pound her pretty poptart pussy, bang her, just do it! (SWOoSh;)

...aww man, he just sprayed in her mouth after jacking off watching her? Damn.

""

As I was picking up I found two pairs of panties care of my visitors last night. I had a load of laundry to do so I put them in there along with the other things.

""

...mistake number one! ;)

""

I went down wrapped in my towel. I grabbed a bottle of water to rehydrate after my little encounter with Kelly.

""

Rehydrate? All you did was jack off! Lol.

""

She set out some lube for me and a tube of a numbing agent for her.

""

Holy shit!! Thats the first time Ive ever seen anyone suggest or use a numbing agent besides myself! Lol. Strange as it sounds on here, but the author may be writhing from experience, contrary to half the virgin writers, lol!

""

"Yeah... you know what... I wasn't sure at first that you could take it but now I think you want it."

"I NEED it..." she growled. "I need you to wreck my ass."

""

Holy shit! Pretty bold words for an anal virgin!! ...lets see how she sings ;)

""

"God I hope so," she said. "Wreck me Mr. Robinson... break me... shatter me..."

""

...actually Im beginning to think she might have a few ...issues... Heh.

""

learned just how flexible Toni really was. She was scary bendable. I will admit it I liked that a lot.

""

Man, I would kill for that! One thing my girl is not, is very flexible:/

""

"It's a deal," I said avoiding the other D word, date. "I will fuck you senseless."

""

Rofl!! Prolly doesnt matter at this point! How many of his daughters friends will he work through before he gets to her, I wonder...;)

""

I was sitting in the living room watching television when my daughter walked in holding up two pairs of panties that didn't belong to her.

""

BAM!! Busted!! That didnt take five minutes, lol. Told you he was a bit slow, hehe.

""

I went downstairs, grabbed a bottle of water and sat in my chair. I looked at the T.V. but didn't really see it. My daughter and her friends had made a hit list of dad's they wanted to fuck. How long had this been in the works? Cindy came down and had a half empty bottle of water in her hand.

""

I swear, you should use a brand name and get some product placement sales as fucking often as bottles of water come up in this story, rofl!!

""

God help me I aimed my cock for her while she slowly impaled her pussy on me. What the hell was going on?

""

Umm, youre living out your fantasy? :)

""

"Oh daddy my first orgasm with a man," she said and I felt ice water hit my veins.

This delicious nightmare just continued.

""

...one man's trash...

""

"Fill up my ass daddy," she begged. "Slide the rest into me."

""

You just dont hear that every day! ;)

""

I stood there for a long moment looking down before I pulled out of her. I wanted to cry but then she smiled and told me she couldn't wait to wake me up with a blowjob.

"Oh god," I said dumbfounded.

""

Really daddy, the shock factor should pretty much be gone after banging all my friends, lol!

""

"We have an urgent message for anyone that purchased bottled water from the following locations... the water seems to have been contaminated with an unknown pollutant. Symptoms include dizziness, slurring of speech and unusual libido. If you or your family purchased this water please dispose of it immediately. While it is not toxic the manufacturer says it can lead to unfortunate circumstances. Now we return you to your normal programming."

""

Hahahaha!! I officially retract my ragging on the author over the water bottles, hehe ;)

""

I should learn there is no winning an argument with a woman. She continued to lick and suck all the while she glared at me from below.

"Okay... okay... I will fuck your friends... UNNNNN and you..." I said admitting defeat.

""

Rofl, I should lose such arguments with my wife!!

""

I had images of my little girl on her hands and knees taking my cock in that tight little pussy of hers. I had positioned her in so many different ways not just for the pleasure but for the camera. She had posed for me. She had wanted this. She had sucked my cock. Where had I gone wrong?

""

Hmmmmmm... Nope, pretty sure you got it right and hit the nail on the head! Or nailed it with the head or something... ;)

""

"Call me old man again and I will bend you over my knee little girl," I threatened.

Old...Man...

""

Damn, I love that girl!!

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 8 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you enjoyed it

I have fun writing these stories... they may fall short of reality but that is half the fun of watching them unfold. Its like a bad porn/soap opera. Thanks for the critique.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Good Stuff

It's not often that I enjoy reading a story this much. 5*

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
write more

This story needs to go on. He has a lot of women, including the moms, to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
long vs fast

The quick build can be good fap materials too. I injoy both. I wouldn't mind a slower decent into debauchery for the daddy/daughter thing thu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Clitorides Nominations

Hey Guys!

Nominations for Clitorides Awards are open Now.

I voted for Lost Boy and his works because He's my favourite Author here in Literotica.

Plz, Vote for Lost Boy , I want to see him winning for his Hardworks despite being ill for sometimes. Always delivered best erotica for us.

Thank You Lost Boy!

Here is the Link : https://clitoridesawards.org

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 5 years ago
Too Much

If you don't like being jerked around don't read any more of this story. It changes direction fast and often. Part way thru chapter 3 the whiplash got to me and I called it quits. Too bad since I liked the start.

PornoclesPornoclesalmost 2 years ago

Lots of punctuation errors and probably too many scenes packed in here.

Not too bad otherwise. I’ll read one or two more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES