All Comments on 'Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 05'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your work

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Just got caught up on this series in a marathon read. Good writing keep it up. One request bring back a reverse gang bang reunion of Sindy's friends from back home, maybe have some of them become part of Mr. Robinson's harem.

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

Glad to have you back. I cannot get enough of your stories!! Thank you!

Lost BoyLost Boyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

I hope the good days keep outweighing the bad. I am glad you are enjoying the new additions. I submitted part 6 of this series today. There is one more to be proofread before i can send it on. Again, thanks for the kind words and well wishing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?!?

A scary ass house that gives you chills, instills fear, has a sense of offness to it and has ghouls in the fucking basement and he just leaves his daughter there? What the fuck kind of good parenting is that? Not even a fucking talk to give her warnings and advice! What a shitty father! Instead, you close out this chapter with a conversation with some elderly, former slutty chick who’s willing to watch her relative get banged by Greg!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

H.P. Lovecraft

The Dunwich Horrors. I new there was something about this series, but I didn't put the pieces together till I saw Nathaniel Pickman's Name. The university sounded familiar, and Arkahm made me think DC comics Not Lovecraft, but Pickman was the ahhah!! Nice to see someone use such great works in a new way. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES