Hello Neighbours

Story Info
We meet a hot guy at a hotel. He's her type...
3.5k words
4.08
23.3k
47
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Linda and I were due to attend my annual work Christmas party. This year the party was being held in an up market hotel and it would be the first time my wife would be attending with me.

As the kids were now old enough to look after themselves for a night, we decided to book a room for the night. We were both really excited to have a room to ourselves in a posh hotel.

On the night of the party we made sure the kids were settled and made our way to the hotel. We checked into the very comfortable room. The bathroom had a lovely large shower large enough for us both and we enjoyed a nice shower together teasing each other throughout. But we didn't go too far, preferring to save ourselves for the fun we would have once we had had some drinks, got a little drunk and returned to the room once the party had finished.

Once dry from the shower we decided to start the party by having a few drinks in our room while we got ready.

I got myself ready and sat on the bed and watched as Linda prepared herself. She sat at the dressing table and did her nails and make up, before slipping into her underwear and heels. I love watching her get ready, the heels making her leg muscles and shapely calves even more prominent. She then pulled her dress over her head and asked me to do up the button at the back of her neck. I could not resist kissing her neck and behind her ears, I felt down to her smooth legs and felt the firmness.

Before we realised it was time to go downstairs to the party. As we were locking the door, the door of the room opposite opened and a guy came out. I immediately knew he was the type of guy that Linda would describe as her "type" during our fantasy sex talk.

The guy was medium height and build, slim but not skinny, very fit looking. Someone who clearly looked after himself, but not overly muscled. Thick dark hair, nicely cut, nice friendly eyes and clean shaven. He was wearing nice dark trousers, and a smart white shirt, which was tight enough to show his fit torso, but not so tight it was obvious.

As he turned I saw his gaze meet Linda's and for the briefest moments, watched his eyes travel down admiring her body and legs, before quickly returning to her eyes.

I saw Linda blush slightly and she turned her eyes to look at me, we exchanged looks, we both knew exactly what the other was thinking.

There was a moment of silence, before the guy smiled and said, "hello neighbours". He had a nice, warm, well spoken voice. We both laughed and said our hello's.

As we walked towards the stairs, the guy said to me, "I hope you don't mind me saying but your wife looks amazing in that dress." I agreed and asked him what he thought of the heels?. He looked directly into her eyes and replied, "very sexy."

Linda, who was still blushing, thanked him for the compliment. Smiling she playfully replied, "thank you kind sir"

He asked us if we were attending a work party and we confirmed we were. He said he was also attending a work party, and that he was staying at the hotel because he was based down in Kent but the head office was in Essex. He asked us which of the function rooms we were partying in, it turned out our events were in different rooms. We said our goodbyes and off he went saying he hoped to bump into us again.

We headed into our party room and got some drinks. As we were sipping our drinks, I whispered to Linda and asked what she thought of our new neighbour.

"He seems nice," she said.

"You know, that's not what I mean," I replied.

I could tell Linda was holding back, not sure how honest she should be. I leaned in closer and told her there was to be no holding back tonight. I wanted her to let herself go, I wanted the truth and complete honesty.

She pulled back a little, looked into my eyes and kissed me gently on the lips. She moved her mouth next to my ear and whispered, "he is so good looking and so sexy."

She discreetly slid her hand down and felt my hardness and said, "I might have to go find him later, would you mind?"

I could barely speak, my stomach was twisting in knots. I had a total mix of feelings, but the dominant emotion was lust and horniness. I just nodded my head.

Linda continued. "No Dean, do you think I should go find him later and get to know him better?" She had taken control of the game, and she knew I could not resist.

I looked down, a little embarrassed and said. "You know I love you more than anything and I'd never want to lose you, but yes I want you to find him and see where it goes."

Linda smiled, she was enjoying my embarrassed but horny state. "Well ok, If you insist, I'll do it for YOU," she teased."

The meal was pleasant enough and the drinks were flowing. I noticed Linda had not eaten too much, preferring to drink and maintain the slightly tipsy feeling.

Once the dinner things had been cleared away, we chatted and socialised within our group. Then Linda said she was going to look in the other rooms as the music seemed a lot better in those. She squeezed my hand and left the room.

I continued to drink and mix with various people and when I looked at my watch I realised Linda had been gone for around half an hour. I needed the restroom and headed that way.

I was going crazy imagining what Linda was doing, so I decided to use the bathroom in our room instead. This gave me the chance to make myself comfortable.

I made my way back downstairs, I saw the entrance to the other party room and stepped inside. It didn't take me long to notice Linda standing in a dark corner talking to our room neighbour. The guy had his back to me and Linda was facing my direction. I watch them flirt for a few moments, noticing Linda laughing and clearly enjoying herself. My emotions were in turmoil, a small part of me wanted to rush over and put a stop to things immediately. But I'd imagined this scene for years, we had discussed and fantasised about this scenario so many times. We had to let it play out. The idea that it might finally happen had me on the edge. I decided to let Linda have her fun. As I turned to leave the room I caught Linda's eye for a second and gave her a reassuring smile.

I exited the room and headed back to our party, as I passed the bottom of the stairs Linda caught me up. She took my hand and pulled me up the stairs to the landing.

She pushed me against the wall and we kissed passionately. Linda was beside herself with excitement, and very turned on, but she needed reassurance from me that I was ok. I assured her I was happy and wanted her to continue.

I asked for details about her new friend. She told me his name was James, 32 years old, he was recently single after a relationship of a few years and he worked as some kind of consultant and travelled a lot with work. He enjoyed keeping fit and was a keen runner. So it seemed they had a bit in common.

I asked her how far things had gone and she said other than a little touching not too far. They had danced a little, and she had felt his excitement when they had pressed together. He kissed her neck a little as they danced. He had whispered that he wanted to kiss her properly, but Linda had told him it was too public. She didn't want anyone we knew to see her kissing another man.

I asked her if she wanted to kiss him, and without hesitation she said. "Oh yes I really really do. He's so nice, he smells so good, he's turning me on so much."

I teased her a little saying "I don't know if I should let you, I'm not sure you want it enough. I think we should just go back to the room now."

Linda kissed me again and said, "please Dean I really need it. I want to have some fun with James tonight, he is so perfect for our fantasy." All the while she was rubbing my hard cock through my trousers. "Please tell me to do it," she almost pleaded.

I couldn't hold back any longer and told her to do it. "Take him somewhere dark and quiet, kiss and feel each other." But I said she needed to be back before the parties ended, so everything looked normal.

We came down the stairs and I watched Linda slip back into the other party room. I went back to our group and continued to drink. I stood near the entrance so I could see the door to the other room. After a short time I saw James come out and head for the exit towards the car park.

A few minutes later Linda came out, she smiled when she saw me and came over. "James wants to show me his car, he's just gone to warm it up. Is that ok?"

I just nodded, she kissed me gently and turned towards the exit door.

I went to the bar and ordered a drink, I stayed facing the bar for fear of someone noticing my hard cock.

Things were beginning to wind down and people were beginning to leave.

After what must have been around 30 minutes Linda slid up beside me. Her face was flushed with excitement, although I could see she had fixed her lipstick. The edges of her lips looked a little pink, I could tell she had been kissing hard.

She cuddled up close and whispered "I've been a little bit naughty, we need to get back to the room."

We said some quick goodbyes and headed directly to the room. Once inside Linda pushed me against the wall. She began kissing me with the lips that had only a few minutes ago been kissing another man. She was tearing at my belt trying to get my trousers open. She was breathing heavy, her eyes crazy with excitement. "Give me your cock, I need to suck your cock."

I needed to know what had happened in the car. I wanted to extend the teasing. "Slow down babe, I want you to tell me what happened outside."

Linda was more turned on than I'd ever seen here. She had her hand on my cock, stroking it, rubbing the wetness around the head. She tried to drop to her knees, but I knew if she started sucking me, I would not be able to stop or last long. I stopped her.

"Please I need to taste your seed, I want you to cum down my throat." She begged.

It took all the willpower I had to stop her. "No." I said. "Tell me what happened" I turned her around and held her facing the wall, placing her hands on the wall above her head. I ran my hands over her body. Up and down her legs, over her arse, under her dress and across her hard nipples. I moved my hands lower across her flat stomach and down to her thong. The thong was soaking wet, I slipped fingers inside, her pussy was dripping wet. I gently ran my fingers between her lips until I found her hard clit. I circled it with my fingers, noticing just how hard and swollen it was.

Linda was grinding her hips trying to add more pressure to my fingers. But I held back applying just the lightest of pressure. "Tell me," I groaned.

Linda began. "I made my way outside, James had said his car was parked to the right far corner. I headed that way and I saw him standing beside a nice sporty looking car, I noticed the engine was running as I approached. He walked around and opened the passenger door for me. I got in. James got in the other side. There was some music playing. I was suddenly shy and unsure, then I felt James touch my arm and I turned to look at him."

She continued her story as my hands continued to tease her.

"He is so good looking babe," she said. "He leaned over and kissed me, softly at first, then harder. His hand was on my legs feeling the smooth skin. My hand went to his head, pulling him closer, my fingers in his hair." Linda was breathing hard as she talked, panting the words out.

"His hands were rubbing my thighs and bum, I was twisted towards him. He is such a good kisser."

I was going crazy with emotion, my stomach knotted, my mind torn between jealousy and horniness. The more honest her words, the more painful it felt, but the more it hurt the more I craved it. I was addicted to my wife's lust for this other man.

Linda continued to describe how they kissed and explored each other. Each moment getting them both hotter and hotter. One hand in his hair pulling him in, her other hand slipped down to his lap. She ran her hand up his leg and found his hard cock pointing down the inside of his thigh.

"It felt so thick and long," she moaned. She said she traced the outline of his thick cock as they kissed. She wanted to get it out, to feel it in her hand.

She had just reached for his belt when they were disturbed by a car honking its horn. When they looked up, it was a cab collecting some guests. People were pouring out of the hotel and the car park was getting busy. It seemed the parties were at an end and the people were leaving.

It was too busy to continue with their fun. Linda said she had best be getting back before she was missed. James slipped a business card into her hand and asked her to call him some time. They kissed again and Linda slipped from the car and came to find me.

At this point I unbuttoned Linda's dress at the neck, pulled it up over her head and removed it. I removed her bra and thong, leaving her just in her heels. I led her over to the bed and had her bend over the edge. I explored her body and enjoyed her firm legs, her muscles even more pronounced in her heels. I asked her if she was disappointed that it had ended so abruptly in the car. She confessed she wished it had gone on longer, but said the car was a little restrictive.

I dropped to my knees and began to kiss and worship her legs and arse.

"You fucking love it don't you?" She said, "You love that I wanted him and fancied him so much?"

I nodded and continued to kiss around her thighs and her bum.

She continued. "You wanted me to suck his cock and fuck him didn't you?"

I nodded again, but she insisted I said it out loud. "Tell me what you want?"

"I want you to suck and fuck James," I said without hesitation.

"He's so fucking sexy. I'd have fucked him right there in the car, if I could. Shame we were interrupted," she said.

"Text him now," I said. "He's only across the hall."

"Do you want me to? You know I'll do it. But if I do, you know he will ask me over and I won't be able to resist. Once I go over to his room there will be no stopping it, he will fuck me with his thick cock." She warned.

Linda was already reaching for her phone and the card laying beside it.

She grabbed the pillows and piled them near the head board, she laid back on them with her legs spread wide, still only in her heels. "Come up here and lick me while I do it."

I crawled up the bed and lay between her legs, gently kissed and licked her wet lips and clit. It was so wet and swollen, she was incredibly turned on.

She began to type in the number, then the message. She wrote, Hi it's Linda, are you awake?

"Shall I send it?" She asked.

I couldn't answer, I continued to pleasure her. "Well?" She demanded.

"Yes babe, send it please, I want you to take his big cock, I want you suck his cock, swallow his cum." I moaned "Then make him hard again and fuck his bare cock."

She smiled and said. "I've already sent it. I couldn't stop now, even if you told me to. I'm sorry, but I need him so badly. I've never needed to be fucked so bad by anyone. Bareback?, you want me to fuck him bareback? That's so bad, do you really want him to spunk inside your naughty wife?"

"Yes, yes, and I know you want it too." I said

"I do want it, I've been thinking about it all evening." Linda confessed "Thinking about him stretching me with his thick cock, me begging for him to unload his seed deep in me, craving for him to breed my married cunt."

Hearing her say those words, hearing how much she wanted it, nearly pushed me over the edge. My cock throbbed and leaked, I was on the very edge of cumming.

She was holding her phone, still no answer. The message had not been read. She looked almost terrified. "What am I going to do if he doesn't answer, what if he's already asleep? I'm not sure your little one will do now after feeling his real cock."

I knew she was teasing me, her knowing this kind of talk would take me even closer to the edge.

Suddenly her phone pinged. Her eyes lit up as she read the message. "He's just got out of the shower and asks if I had a good time tonight?" She was already typing,

Linda - "Yes could have been better if we had a little more time in your car." 😭

James - "Yes shame you didn't get to unwrap your present." 😘😋"

Linda - "I knew you were hiding something, it felt like a big one lol."🙄

James - "I can send you a preview if you like?" 😉

Linda - "Yes please." 😋

My wife had absentmindedly placed a hand on the back of my head, pulling me deeper into her wet pussy. Her phone pinged again and I heard a sharp intake of breath.

She moved her phone down to show me the screen. On the screen was an image of James's fit naked body reflected in front of the mirror, phone in one hand a towel in his other, his semi hard but impressive cock on display.

The phone pinged again

James - "Want to see more, want to come over for a nightcap? If hubby doesn't mind?"

Linda - "Yes I want to see more, he's already asleep." She lied. "Give me 10 mins and I'll be there X."

James - "I'll leave door open X."

She stood in her heels and headed to the bathroom. I lay on the bed, my mind spinning, my cock hard like iron and leaking. If I'd even touched it I'd have cum. I could hear Linda busying herself in the bathroom. Reapplying her make-up and lipstick, doing her hair. She came out, stood for a second, then bent down to pick up her bra.

"No." I almost shouted. She looked confused, scared, as if I was trying to stop her. I stood, walked to her and took the underwear out of her hands and threw it on the bed. I took her dress and slipped it over her head. "No underwear." I said. "I want him to know your there to be fucked,"

I led Linda to the door, taking a moment to run my hands under her dress feeling the soft skin and firm flesh. Both of us knew that in a few moments James would be doing the same thing.

She rested her hand on my cock, smiled and teased. "Don't wait up." She opened our door, stepped across the hall, pushed open the door of James' room. Linda turned, and silently mouthed the words, "I love you," as she went inside...........