Hello Neighbours Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife spends time with hot hotel neighbour.
1.7k words
4.15
9.2k
15
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story contains hotwife, sharing and cuckold themes. If this is not your thing please move on)

Part 2.

As the door clicked closed, my emotions were going crazy. My head and heart filled will pain and jealousy. Fear that she would enjoy it too much. Part of me wanting to rush over and bang on his door and tell her to stop.

But of all these feelings the biggest emotion of all, the horniness that was fuelled by those other emotions. I was more turned on and harder than I'd ever been. I needed it to play out, I needed this erotic agony of her finally indulging in the fantasy we had had for so long.

Part of me wanting to go bang on the door and tell her to come back. Another part wanting to creep over and listen at the door, but terrified about what I might hear. I took a tentative step across the hall.

Suddenly, I heard the ping of the lift arriving on our floor and realised that I was stood in the hall wearing only my boxers and still impossibly hard. I quickly stepped back into our room and snapped the door closed.

My eyes connected with the bottle of southern comfort we had brought with us and I poured myself a strong drink. I sat back on the bed and rested back on the pillows and enjoyed the calming drink. I closed my eyes and let my hand drop. My boxers were soaking wet from my cock was leaking profusely with pre-cum. I couldn't touch it too much as I knew I might cum with even the smallest amount of friction.

I thought about the events of the night and the wild look I'd seen in Linda's eyes as she had been telling me about the events in his car and during her texts with James. Especially the way she had reacted when he had sent her the naked picture of his toned body and semi hard cock. I knew that she was dangerously attracted to this younger man. But I was becoming dangerously addicted to the potent feelings that this caused me.

The ting ting sound of an arriving text message caused me to open my eyes and I realised that I'd drifted off to sleep. The emotional roller coaster we'd been riding must have exhausted me more than I thought.

I pick up the phone and saw that I'd only been asleep for around 20 minutes. Linda had been across the hall for about 30 minutes. The text was from her, but I didn't open the message right away.

I made my way to the bathroom, relived myself and cleaned myself up before changing into fresh shorts.

Once back on the bed, I reach for the phone and opened the message. The message read.

Linda - 'I confessed to James that you weren't really asleep and that you had sent me over. He suggested we send you some pics'

Below the message was an attached picture. The picture took my breath away. It showed James's huge fully erect cock with Linda's hand wrapped around it, his huge balls hanging behind it. It clearly showed her newly painted red finger nails and her wedding ring. Her hand looked tiny wrapped around such a thick cock.

Just then another message popped up.

Linda - 'Are you ok?, you are taking a long time to answer' it read.

I typed a reply. 'Yes babe I'm fine. Loving that pic. Your hand looks tiny holding such a big thing. Please send more'

Linda - 'Well, we are sort of busy😋😘, but we will send what we can. Glad your enjoying it too. Love you x'

Once again I was painfully hard.

I removed my shorts and begun to edge myself, taking it slow as I was already close to the edge. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the pic, imagining what else she was doing at this very moment.

I didn't have to wait long to find out, as another text image popped up on the screen.

This one was shot from above, with James clearly standing, Linda naked, kneeling on a pillow. One hand holding the base of his cock, the other down between her legs and her beautiful smokey eyes looking up at the phone, her lips open and stretched around the tip of his cock.

The image was amazing. She looked so sexy, so turned on and so dirty, but oh so beautiful. it was all I could do not to cum from seeing it. Along with arousal, I felt a great surge of pride of having such a beautiful and desirable wife.

Another text arrived

Linda - 'Last one babe, I'll be back soon, be ready x'

The attached photo showed Linda's perfect arse. She was straddled reverse style across his thighs, with his thick length poised to enter my wife's tight pussy.

I laid back on the bed and waited. I scrolled through the three images again and again It seemed like hours but in truth it was probably only 15 minutes before I heard the door open and close. I'd left the bathroom light on and the door open only a crack to allow a little light into the room.

Linda approached the bed, lifted her dress over her head, leaving her just in her heels. She cuddled up beside me, an arm across my chest and a leg pressing against my hardness.

I turned my head towards her and we kissed gently at first and then harder. I could smell sex all over her. I could taste him on her lips.

She pulled back. 'Thank you babe' she whispered.

'Did you enjoy it, was he good?' I asked.

She paused for a moment, looking into my eyes. 'Do you want the truth Dean? Can you really handle it?'

I just nodded, pleading with my eyes.

'He was so so good' she groaned 'This was probably one of the best fucks I've ever had. And definitely one of the most erotic'

My body responded to her words, and I lifted my hips to increase friction of her leg against my cock.

She continued 'Everything about it was amazing. I'm sorry babe, but he's so sexy, his fit body and good looks, and his big cock of course, oh god his perfect thick cock.'

She shifted her body, rolling over me and positioned herself over me ready to ride me. Leaning forward her mouth close to my ear.

'I loved sucking his cock. I'd have been happy to just stay and suck it the whole time. But he wanted to take me babe. He wanted to fuck your wife, and he knew I needed it too.'

I was trying to lift my hips, trying to encourage her to sit down on my hard cock. But Linda keep her distance and allowing only the slightest contact with her sopping wet lips.

'He lifted me from my knees and had me lay flat on my back on the bed, my bum close to the edge. My leg spread wide open for him. I wanted him to just plunge it into me, but he wanted to taste me. He now dropped to his knees and devoured my cunt and my hard clit.'

I was now twisting, turning and begging for her to sit on my cock. But still she refused me.

Her whispering continued 'I could have cum quickly, he was so good babe. He kept me on the very edge of cumming. I'm sorry, but I was begging for his cock, literally begging for him to fuck me.'

'He stood up, leaned over and kissed me. He asked what I needed and I told him again I needed his big cock. He stood again, lifted my legs over his arms and I felt his fat cock head nudging again my soaking cunt. He applied some pressure and pushed it inside me.'

She paused for a moment her eyes closed as she remembered. Then she opened her eyes looked directly at me and said "I came babe, the instant he entered me I came."

This was exquisitely painful for me, as Linda rarely experienced an orgasm from penetration alone.

'Was it good, how was your orgasm?' I asked, desperately seeking another fix of erotic pain.

'It was fantastic, one of the best ever. He continued to fuck me through my orgasm, sliding more and more of his thick cock into me. I lifted my head to look down and I'd never have believed I could be taking so much. I'd really opened up for him babe.

We fucked like that for a while, kissing all the time but I wanted to try him in reverse cowgirl style.

He laid back on the bed and I straddled him. This was when he took the pic of my bum for you.

I took control and sat down onto his gorgeous cock. I told him he stay still and not move, as I wanted to milk him.

I moved slowly up and down his cock. Oh god I felt so full. I slowly rode his fat cock and I could tell he was getting close. I looked down and saw his huge balls beginning to contract.'

At this point Linda adjusted position and sat down fully on my length and begun riding. Her hot soaking puss felt incredible on me.

She groaned 'He spunked up me babe, I felt his load shooting up me again and again. Can you feel it Dean? can you feel how much James filled me up with his huge load?'

It was all too much for me and I lost it, experiencing the most intense cum of my life. My cum mixing with the cum of another man. A man who I knew my wife was so attracted to.

We laid beside each other in silence for a while before Linda asked 'Are you ok'?

I cuddled her tightly 'yes I'm fine, that was so intense. But I do wish I could have watched for real.'

Linda smiled a wicked smile and said "Well we don't have to check out till 12 tomorrow."